Why do women use Tinder?

It decreases their market value and their chances of happiness. It’s impossible to find a long term partner via Tinder. So why do it? Why go on Tinder? Do they seriously not care about the consequences?

Attached: E43DDCA6-5952-461A-84D8-2B0C7DC8F129.jpg (750x481, 73K)

>Do they seriously not care about the consequences?
There is no future, there is only the moment.

Nigga get the fuck outta here with that shit. We're trying to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>he fell for the "females want a long-term partner" meme
Women are literally ape-tier whores who want to ride the cock carousel. Monogamy is a socially imposed custom to help retain order and harmony. Now that females are "liberated" from the shackles of security, productivity, success, and happiness, they're allowed to freely behave like the animals they are. Animals are literally incapable of long-term reasoning, it's not that they don't care about the consequences it's just that they don't have the necessary intelligence to foresee and predict cause and effect.

Met my gf of 5 years on tinder. Whilst we've had a rocky road, we've decided its time to be mature about life and look towards the future. At the end of the day, life is about accepting reality.

Happy endings are possible. They just require a lot of sacrifice, commitment and effort.

they do it to get laid you fucking mong

Can someone explain that pic to a brainlet?

>require a lot of sacrifice, commitment and effort.
On the male side, the female does what she wishes and blames it on some vague mistreatment in her past or on her period.

Your used up roastie just realised the wall was fast approaching and she couldn't be arsed to work in the office for much longer.

Also you claim happy endings but have only been together 5 years lol.

Are you sure she's not sucking nigger dick when you're not with her?

Maybe it’s because they’re fucking dumb and they value attention and praise over anything else in the world. Maybe 20 years of brainwashing then to think guys love 30 year old single mothers with used up old snatches and no personality has something to do with it, as well.

>Dating a Tinder roastie
She has fucked a platoon of men.

yeah I don't get it either

I hope not since we see each other everyday

Shes 31, the wall is years away for her.

this

Women love attention. Tinder gives them as much attention as they can handle.

that’s because you aren’t women. Women know what’s going on

No, this is a common misconception about tinder. She told me i was the first guy she met off there, or one of the very first. We've spoke in detail and she gurantees shes slept with no more than 20 men in her entire life

>years away
Yeah in the opposite direction.
Women start declining at around 27.

two years behind kind of away

>Shes 31, the wall is years away for her.

She's british m8.

What's going on in that Pic?

>looking for a long term partner via tinder
They are looking for some D

Coz they all want a ruddy good fucking, even the ones that claim "if you're only after one thing swipe left". Frothing at the gash, the lot of 'em.

Attached: woof.gif (321x240, 68K)

Weird flex but ok

I would say that for the past 50 years, 99% of relationships have failed.

What does this tell us about society and women?

>She told me i was the first guy she met off there, or one of the very first
Which one is it? Imagine her being unable to make up her mind and you falling for it hook, line, and sinker. You deserve to marry a roastie desu

Reminder that any woman you try to court has had at least 5-10 dicks up her.

Unless you were together since school and she has not been with anyone else, don't even bother. Live your own damn life instead.

Attached: 1470700163667.png (399x407, 171K)

>She told me i was the first guy she met off there, or one of the very first.

>or one of the very first

Gotta love women and the chumps who believe them

>We've spoke in detail and she gurantees shes slept with no more than 20 men in her entire life

That's a keeper son

He’s saying that’s how women think.

Attached: IMG_2084.jpg (600x450, 36K)

>she's slept with no more than 20 men
gross

>20

That's public beating tier user, enjoy whatever misfortune befalls you because of this.

Kek

>Platoon/Troop
>comprised of 15–45 men
>no more than 20
She banged a platoon of dudes, bro. I hope your late 40s go well....

>no more than 20

Attached: 1541906503172.jpg (750x683, 127K)

Käften bögjävel

>years away

Yeah years away in her past.
Women peak in late teens and a very lucky few retain looks into mid 20s

As a male, I just use tinder and bumble for validation. I never respond to any messages.

To satify their own ego, they just want to know how they are in the market. If they can score a good looking or rich guy that is only an extra to them.

shes going to ask to open your relationship, remember my words bong

>no more than 20
>she thinks this is a low number

Attached: 9DA4B5BF-4317-4957-93D1-4CEE8D24FE27.jpg (219x230, 24K)

Birth Control

Nigga uou need a economics course. Women are the product. They get free access to a wide buffet. Men are the buyers. The more men the less chances of success. Being a woman gives the advantage. Its the same reason why they let women free into clubs. To get tue guys to come follow them and buy drinks.

Oh women just love tinder.
It's like shopping for free cock online.

You're a funny guy, but you do know your gf is a giant filthy whore right?

If she's admitting to 20, the true number is closer to 100

GOOD post

Someone explain the pic!!!!

That's a platoon. Also women cut those numbers by like 1/5.

Yeah my ex I met on tinder had never voluntarily had sex before she met me, but she did say she'd been raped several times this year

kek

>sacrifice, commitment and effort.
Sounds more like lowered expectations.

It's an old RSD pickup artist trick for online dating. It works pretty good. First you google her image and find her facebook and full name. You look up her phonenumber and you do what it says in the image to mess with her. Then when she clicks the number to call her own phone number, you've actually changed the link to your number and you can throw some cocky funny lines about how she doesn't even know her own phone number.

Not only that, but like mission impossible you just got past 50 laserbeams and you are now talking to her on the phone. You run the cube or two shirts routine for attraction and before you know it you've setup a same night date for an f close.

Works pretty well, try it sometime.

And if it doesn't work out, she did call you and you have her phone number now.

Attached: downloadfile-458.jpg (800x800, 71K)

>mfw idiots are falling for this obvious troll

Good job user.

Attached: 1533147444860.webm (1920x808, 1.88M)

its likely double that nigga
>no more than 20
is code for i stopped counting after 20

what's sad is that wasn't even satire, that actually happened, and we dated several months

This dynamic is not static. Woman are the product up to like age 25 max, and then they start deteriorating and their biological clock is ticking and so on. Meanwhile men? THey continuoully become more attractive and desired up to like age 50. You have to work for it though

Women dont believe in consequences. They dont understand the concept.

Attached: 3Qwjmqf.png (1207x637, 370K)

It makes up for the attention deficit their fathers created. That's all it is. Women who love/ respect their fathers, aren't attention whores.

i'm glad you got out ok, user

>And if it doesn't work out, she did call you and you have her phone number now.
Yeah but according to your explanation you already have her number to start with.

Attached: Me_on_the_left_You_on_the_right.jpg (1466x1636, 307K)

Thanks bud, me too

>inb4 new york mandates cuddling alimony for women after consensual sex

I think I'll go back to raping when it comes to that.

> And if it doesn't work out, she did call you and you have her phone number now.

But...you had to first get her number to do the trick. I don't get it :S

>sacrifice

OK, so what have you sacrificed in these 5 years and what has your gf sacrificed for her part?

guaranteed more than half was BBC

Drop the coal burner, or you'll pay the toll.

Attention and for the emotion high. Same reason they show their tits in public or fuck niggers.

How on earth would you change the number to yours?
I don’t use tinder.

>20
>100
what’s the effective difference? In both cases you need a broad STD analysis and a good lawyer

No, you have her phone number because she calls you and if you have numberreporting on (most phones do), you can actually see her number on your phone

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

Because men IRL are pigs and mostly losers.
Online you screen through boys, and pick out the cute nerdy ones

But the initial message was from you, texting her her own number...

More like why do non-chad guys use tinder? there's literally nothing for us on there

A friend of mine turned into a Tinder whore recently. For some strange reason a succession of several one night stands doesn't register in her mind as guys-she's-slept-with. Like driving a hire car with the odometer unplugged. That's how women think.

Top tier bait, I refuse to believe this is real

A-at the same time?

Attached: D68CB264-624F-4591-8E66-5830659FCDF6.jpg (512x559, 169K)

>No, you have her phone number because she calls you
>First you google her image and find her facebook and full name. You look up her phonenumber
pick one

You must be some kind of special.

Hes talking about women on tinder you stupid fucking canuck. For the most part is true

>31
>years away

The wall hits at 21 pal

Attached: 1544172945251.png (658x464, 237K)

Wow, niggers sure have massive breast plates.

A literal professional soccer team
Plus she’s lying by at least 25%

t. know it all

This
Women are incapable of delayed gratification

>just got past 50 laserbeams and you are now talking to her on the phone
nigga just be confident and ask for her number, this shit is autistic

because women get horny incel

everyone wants attention and acknowledgement, women especially. For many the hundreds of thirsty guys liking everything they post on instagram and twitter and pming them thirsty stuff isn't enough so they make a tinder to get a couple hundred more guys. They can also get free stuff from betas and sex from chad. I don't even see why it's a question why they use it.
>do they seriously not care about the consequences
not in the slightest

If this isn't bait you are dating a literal whore

Attached: bait.jpg (624x628, 33K)

Wait, why is this so hard for people? You don't text her, you send the message on tindr or jswipe or whatever dating app you use. There are many dating apps out there and you get matched and choose to swipe left and right and if you both guess the same you are similar and you get matched. After this you google the name and other steps.

Attached: downloadfile-384.jpg (600x400, 52K)

21 is 4 years past a girl's prime.

this

>hat it says in the image to mess with her. Then when she clicks the number to call her own phone number you switch numbers
What in the fuck are you talking aboot?

>platoon
More like army group. Kek

Attached: 1544641353217.png (1920x800, 751K)

I’ve been getting crazy matches lately and I’m a complete sperg who can barely make eye contact with an attractive woman

Attached: 1545165852240.png (500x501, 80K)

Found the virgin.

men and women always lie answering these questions. Divide men's answer by 3 and multiply women's answer by 3 and there is your actual number

women have child like minds and can only think 2 weeks out in advance