Do you believe Afrikaans is still a European language after 400 years of being spoken in Africa?

Do you believe Afrikaans is still a European language after 400 years of being spoken in Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=vKpBfyer17o

Attached: Afrikaan1.jpg (1275x723, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsotsitaal_and_Camtho
youtube.com/watch?v=sqABWVO4TC4
youtube.com/watch?v=lgEk3Niie1E
bbc.com/pidgin
youtube.com/watch?v=rdgk9YZuN1c
youtu.be/PQf6nh39Tik
youtube.com/watch?v=_ue1kHhsymI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did you post a song that isn't afrikaans?

It's an Afrikaans dialect from Mpumalanga

no it isn't

look it up yourself, any South African will tell you it's Afrikaans and can understand the lyrics

it's Isicamtho you lying piece of shit

Tsoitaal is an Afrikaans dialect, even Wikipedia confirms it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsotsitaal_and_Camtho

Language family: Afrikaans creole

>creole is a dailect
holy shit you're retarded

Most white Afrikaners can understand and speak it

No we can’t.

t. Anglo

Definitely not an Anglo and defo not able to speak or understand tsotsitaal.

You should be able to understand this song then, it's in standard Afrikaans though there's some slang

youtube.com/watch?v=sqABWVO4TC4

Hell no. Not even remotely able to understand anything but the odd English word thrown about.

Not even the part at 4:20?

>wit wot wit wot
???

Why does everyone ITT have a green ID but me? Also OP is a lying faggot. Typical DnC tricks. Oregano this thread.

Fuck off mossad shill, you'll have your own Arabic-German tsotsitaal soon enough

Attached: unnamed.jpg (733x1120, 181K)

Isn’t that happening throughout Europe though? German and French infused with Arabic or Turkish? Dutch infused with Arab? English infused with Urdu? Surely that’s a thing that’s started to happen or at least made its way into shitty rap music of sorts.

You mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgEk3Niie1E

1:34 for nu-deutsch

Do you believe English is still a European language after 400 years of being spoken in Africa, America, Australia, etc?

Attached: l_k9n_0101215f477ff481009959a7dec3800b.png (940x470, 44K)

Yes, but only the sacks of shits engage in that culture, if you see someone wearing a track suit you have a good chance he or she will dabble into that proto ebonics. I guess that in france it's a bit worse, but in influential circles they like to prop it up as some deep cultural expression of the racism that they face so they have to create their own words. Here a link to the future of English if the BBC has any say in the matter, bbc.com/pidgin

That was, erm, culturally enriching.

>Why does everyone ITT have a green ID but me?
You're not alone. I don't have a green ID either.

Dunno, how much of the English in this video do you understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=rdgk9YZuN1c

You'd best get used to this, all Americans will talk like this by 2050

Does proto Ebonics entail something like this or does it get much worse? Honestly not up to date with the Dutch hip hop scene.
youtu.be/PQf6nh39Tik

It's nigger. Dumb pom!

I understand everything. Is that supposed to be hard? Some English and most Scottish dialects are harder to understand.

Probably more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=_ue1kHhsymI

Kind of ironic the Dutch went to South Africa to turn it into Holland, and now Holland is turning into South Africa

Dutch white guy says nigga at 2:50 and noone cares

At least it features one token whigger.