What does Jow Forums think about Ethan and Hila?

What does Jow Forums think about Ethan and Hila?

Attached: h3h3productions-sued.jpg (750x423, 81K)

opportunistic and rely on the thing to be funny and claim that makes them funny be association

Disgusting jews

Jews

This. Also slide thread.

Ethan was semi-funny but he's went full on Jew since 2017.

Ethan is a funny guy who knows how to make funny skits. However, he's a terrible podcaster.

Hila is useless and literally adds nothing to any video.

Agreed

They met and fell in love at a holocaust museum.

Jews truly are the most disgusting 'people'.

Opportunistic backstabbing kikes. He is one of those guys who is really nice to you when you are alone with him but makes you look like a fool in front of everyone else.
And she is just a women I guess. What do you expect.

asdafce

Kikes.

The guy is a gross looking Jew who talks alot. I do not care for him.

The girl is a creepy looking Jew who never talks, but is always making eyes at the camera. I don't care for her either.

They have a very Israeli vibe about them, desu. Their appearance and constant shilling to boost their online presence leads me to believe they are propped up by Israeli agencies as propoganda assets.

No thank you!

someone post the pic of Ethan and Hila at a jewish party with a dead kid in the background

Riley Reid a CUTE!

Attached: 1545079342637.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

this

Fucking opportunistic kikes. Ethan is a fucking full blown sjw and his ugly buck tooth side bitch is boring as fuck. He could tape a fleshlight on a statue and he replace that soulless bitch.

Typical gods chosen, see how successful they are?

I wish I was jewish.

Subpar Khazar milkers.
On both of them.

>Toddler facedown on the floor in the center

I would convert her by rape breeding.

Attached: 733px-KaslerMiklosFotoThalerTamas_(crop).jpg (733x898, 125K)

Whites exposed under the eyes = ?

That's what I think

>Whites exposed under the eyes

A well known indicator for negative personality types.

>What does Jow Forums think about Ethan and Hila?
I don't.

He needs to sort out the volume levels on his videos, there're too quiet to hear the talking parts if you adjust it so you're ears aren't destroyed by the sudden shouting & screeching parts, I think the sudden screeching is a sort of pathological compulsion, I no longer watch any of their videos for this reason, I'm not going to waste my time changing the volume multiple times throughout, if they put so little effort into making their content watchable them I'm not prepared to put in the effort taken to sit through it.

Attached: nyannyan.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

Attached: Dead kids.png (263x297, 132K)

I was told it meant stress

basically, jews