"My body my ri-"

>"My body my ri-"

Attached: 1532926668923.webm (202x360, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFyHcL3_1SQ
google.com/amp/s/aleteia.org/2018/05/08/man-conceived-in-rape-thanks-his-mother-for-not-aborting-him/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My body my rights
Ban circumcision

Attached: prolife.jpg (960x772, 63K)

It's legal to dismember the left one.

When did I stop being part of someone elses body Jow Forums?

That’s why being pro abortion is so great these days. Literally can’t use that argument on me

I'm not pro-life
I'm pro-white

Strawman. NYS, faggot.

Because the one on the right is alive and isn't about to be murdered by an abortionist you retard.

One is a human.
One is a vibrant squat guat.
One will reproduce more humans.
One will reproduce parasitic welfare squata guatas.

Attached: vibrant guats.jpg (678x381, 45K)

Based

Attached: 1531344863568.jpg (334x334, 88K)

One of them is a US citizen the atherwisnt.?

lol best bait I have seen all day! I will answer anyways. The answer is both of those lives matter. At the same time, access to White people is not a universal right. So the child on the right deserves a chance at life the same the child on the left does. A chance at a life in their respected homelands.

>nuPwnch0
ebin id leaf :DDD

THIS

When did men stop standing up for the innocent and unborn? Maybe Islam is the correction we need.

Ayyy LMAO

typical libtard. the right one is not allowed to be murdered out of a mother's convenience, we want the left to also not be murdered.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/thread

>nu poncho

The real question is:
Was it white?

Attached: 1492555850199.jpg (645x851, 84K)

Thanks for the kind word, leaf
Have a march
youtube.com/watch?v=hFyHcL3_1SQ

>Sweden
It's probably a mutt, good riddance
also this

You never started being part of someone's else's body, ya retard. The point is that literally as soon as the sperm touches the egg, it's a human.

yes we can. as long as a zygote is white, it's worth more than any spic, nog, mudslime, poo, or SEA

What if...we are the ayy lmaos...

What about rape victims? They have to give birth to a child that was conceived by rape?

Or just take a plan B the next day.

>What about rape victims? They have to give birth to a child that was conceived by rape?

limited cases law best law

The child is still innocent.
google.com/amp/s/aleteia.org/2018/05/08/man-conceived-in-rape-thanks-his-mother-for-not-aborting-him/amp/
>Many years later, after he was married, he searched for her again, and this time, he was successful. He learned that his mother had come to Buenos Aires at the age 12 to work, but as a young girl, she suffered countless assaults. It was more than 20 years since the two of them had been together in the hospital, before his adoption. They talked on the phone and agreed to meet at a shopping mall. During the first minutes, it was silent, until he said: “I want you to know that I looked for you to tell you thank you, because you didn’t abort me.” His mother burst into tears. And she told him: “I’ve been thinking about you every day of my life.”

Attached: 1541973025031.jpg (960x647, 100K)

>I'm going to thrust me and my child into a dangerous situation in an effort to claim your entitlements.
>If you don't save me and give me everything i want, you're saying my life doesn't matter

Attached: ZKGjI2t[1].jpg (479x461, 85K)

Rape itself can take a toll on physical and mental health and not to mention the possible complications at birth and the toll birth itself takes on a woman. Why shouldn't a woman who was raped be given a right to ease her pain? Why should rapist be given satisfaction of being a father to a child which is a result of such despicable act?

Tresspassing is met with lethal force as proper

Right one is brown and therefore not human.

This.

Do you think a 9 month old should be allowed to be aborted? There's no reason to answer your question until you reveal where the line is for you. 9 months?

Attached: baby.gif (442x329, 3.29M)

Only if the rapist was a shitskin. In fact the babies should be aborted in all circumstances that the male biological parent is a shitskin. Where as abortion should be illegal in cases where the father is white.

a baby is only half the dna of the mom
the other half of the dna is from the dad
therefore an unique individual
if it was "my body" then the dna would be the same, like a clone

The children of rapists deserve death? wtf are you?

LOOK AT THE TOP HIS HEAD

public execution should be the only sentence
the victim should be allowed to pull the level on the trapdoor
if the victim is later found to have lied then she gets the same treatment
thats my proposal

And why should I care? This is one less defective set of genes passed.

Pff, considering a bunch of cells without a development as a human is pretty daring.
I would go as far as being able to kill the child at the day of the birth or even later in case he has some heavy genetic disfunctionality, since it has no actual thought process and memories, hence not considered as a full-fledged human.

when we care about fetuses, it's because we're interested in what theyll eventually turn into, not because they have any inherent value at that moment

bring them to gestation, or slice and dice them with a knife, stomp on them, and feed them to your dog...it literally doesnt matter. its an unconscious clump of cells.

>BUT MUH LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION

literally one of the stupidest mantras ever devised. life does not begin at conception. life does not "begin" at any point. it's just a continuum of chemical reactions.

Hehe.
It's also literally genocide advocacy.
You are targeting the lineage for death.

You'll just worsen the metoo culture.

too bad asshole. you don't get laid so you don't know what its like to think you might be stuck with ruining everyones life at eighteen with a baby. btw you probably want people not to tell you what to do right?? and if its religous reasons.. your mentally ill and then i'm sorry for your illness

Attached: 1535749980750.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

God bless the soul of that child.
I hope this evil is shown for what it is and history judges those who advocate for it.

Attached: 1528860512195.jpg (660x250, 55K)

The child should not be punished for the crimes of the father.

You're a baby butcher

perfect execution right there

lol

ayyyyyyyy lmao

Attached: 1423688058476.png (316x376, 230K)

this

The great thing is that roasties are not going to be around next generation.
The amount of thots passing on their genes will be greatly mitigated by abortion. I encourage it as the leaser of 2 evils. In the current era, legal abortion is basically the last defense against mass dysgenics.

Attached: State-abortion-limits-ss.png (1123x744, 113K)

Attached: abortions-statistics-infographic-2013_updated-2_7_17.png (800x1200, 753K)

Attached: fetal-development_1.jpg (800x758, 200K)

Rare

fucking yikes
do abortions doctors get a good pay at least?
might go insane after seeing thousands of dead fetuses

Attached: wantalamborghini.jpg (470x264, 41K)

One is a net tax recipient , one is a net tax contributor. One has a lower birthrate , and one has a higher birthrate

Attached: 1545000082166.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Right around when women were permitted to interject in the fields of men.