Judge APOLOGIZES to Flynn for mistaken harsh remarks - Media ignores

So it seems the judge screwed up today and didn't know/recall that Flynn had left all his lobbying work before taking the job in the WH........resulting in remarks that are now all over the headlines of the media,

The judge retracted his harsh statements and apoligized after the recess in court, but the media is refusing to correct. They are still pushing initial statements.

Anyone else find this disgusting???

Attached: 1545156391581.png (584x164, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.psychcentral.com/medicalization/2018/01/creeping-schizophrenia-and-the-psychiatrization-of-political-dissent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know if it's possible for this to be more of a shitshow. We're at the mercy of retarded judges and an FBI that is obviously neck deep in corruption, entrapment and weaponized for political and globalist goals. The vast majority of news has turned into a giant rationalization engine, providing enough evidence for people to justify beliefs that other media owned by the same corporations told them to have.

Yup and this shitshow is designed to show that to all the normies.

Attached: 1540551706546.png (2208x770, 413K)

> media ignores

Massively underrated.
Thats the core of mental contitioning. One theme news anyone?

The whole thing is a mess. The judge fucked up, but the damage is done in the public eye. Supporters don't buy the bullshit, the left opposition already had a pre-conceived notion and didn't care as long as "fuck Trump," and everyone in between is now potentially swayed by the remarks. It's called poisoning the well.

The judge is showing hes incapable of being impartial. Hes got a strong bias and its painfully apparent. He had to take a break and cover his ass because he openly slandered Flynn from the bench and he knew he could be subject to review because of it.
Leftist witch hunt, Leftist judges, no semblance of justice whatsoever.

>actually believing this

This sounds great. But being a cynical child of the internet, I can put no faith in it whatsoever.

Attached: E13B46C3-C593-4183-8DD6-3EEC7D5F3CAA.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

this isn't newsworthy compared to the headlines the President is making tinfoil tards

One thing, though: Judge Sullivan's outburst got the Mueller team to say on record they did not ever consider charging Gen. Flynn with treason, or Logan Act violations.

Explain Flynn's strange behavior then

You on winter break sport?

>Anyone else find this disgusting???
Nobody gives a shit. Build the wall

come on we know what really happened - the mueller 17 angry demonrats lit their hair on fire and went in screaming vulgarities and demanding execution for Drumpppf for his evil minion putinpuppet - the judge started getting a luciferian bloodlust boner and came out raging- later his exposure was seen as an issue - so now there's a 90 day timeout so he can go fuck some boys and do some adrenochrome while the public forgets

>autistic screeching

>fuck up on a technicality
>see the potential for everything to turn against Trump
>decide to try and clear self
>get locked up anyway
>cooperate with Mueller fearing life in prison and loss of military pension/family being ruined

The world isn't a James Bond movie. Some people are fucking stupid, some people make stupid decisions at the drop of a hat, some people get fucked over and flip on their allies and get nothing in return.

but... that's what you're doing...

>virtue signals

Attached: 0111100100010.jpg (220x229, 4K)

You guys are both faggots

Didn't Hillary get Logan Acted for attending Bilderberg?

This is a nice premise for a spy novel and fun to speculate about, but in the meantime every bit of evidence in actual reality indicates that shit is fucked and nothing political will happen that can fix it.

>pretends to be an intellectual

>an FBI
Nice pun

>Cums

>tries too hard

Just ignore, it is no point taking that bait

Be careful, Eliot Higgins and his followers are monitoring you. They think you have a mental illness.

Attached: Hanns-Joachim-Friedrichs-Preis-2015_Eliot_Higgins_3.jpg (220x330, 16K)

>Cums too hard

I've thought about this all afternoon. The only thing that makes sense is that sentencing Flynn is some kind of trap on the deep state. It looked like a game of chicken that Flynn won. They clearly wanted Flynn to change his plea. Why else would Comey be bragging about setting him up and the media amplify it. The judge was begging him in the beginning then he got mad and called him a traitor and tried to bully him into changing his plea. Then was like just ask for more time then. Finally they took a break and when they came back he took everything back and delayed it himself. Someone lost but it didn't look like it was Flynn.

I've been trolled

>tries even harder
>fails

can confirm, was listening to NPR and they never mentioned this at all

he did not redact anything read the full comment you fucking nigger

>Cums in my mouth
>Swallows

Yeah, dude. Its all a clever ruse. Just like with Manafort, which is why he was abused and locked in solitary confinement for months. Its all 4D chess.
Trump bleeding all his white house staff and replacing them with NeoCons like Bolton is all a ruse too. The deep state is totally about to get BTFO the way Trump is putting them directly back into power.
-Q
-Trust the plan

>capitalizes meme text

he just cant make evidence public until they sentence him. the judge is stalling. they are hoping they can run out the clock to 2020 and then the coverup will be complete

I can't believe i just got trolled to death

>posts caption on facebook

Stop trolling me

This topic is above a brainlet like you. You should go to a nice AMA thread or something.

>W-we're still winning guys
Absolutely fucking delusional.
This shit is so god damn fucked. I'm so pissed at how incompetent everyone on the R side of shit is and how many of them fucking choke all the time.
Still think Dems are going to have a run for their money in 2020 though. I fucking hope at least.

go back to voat

Man our Judges are pozzed beyond belief. Legislating from the bench is a serious problem.

You're retarded.

>trying to spin this hard
treason charges are coming dipshits

We've never been winning, this has been a covert intelligence war for 3 years that we've only seen glimpses of. The good news is we haven't lost yet and that is winning in a way.

>d-don't challenge my schizo conspiracy narrative
>Q is real!

How long can you literal retards get strung along before you realize whats happening right in front of you?
The swamp isn't getting drained.
Hillary isn't going to jail.
Eric Holder isn't going to jail.
There is no mystical list of seal indictments thats going to bring down the Left.
Mueller is not a secret ally of Trump.

You redditors are hopeless.

You're retarded. The world isn't a James Bond novel? No, it's stranger than that. You live under a fucking rock, you haven't paid any attention to this shit.

The only thing worse than someone that spins everything into a 4d chess narrative is someone that insists nothing is hidden and everything is 2d chess. It's a sign of a stupid trusting mind that can only think on one level.

Brilliant argument. I'm sure you have some really convincing
cripple chan screencaps someone reposted to your favorite subreddit.

>its not 4D chess
>but theres totally secret evidence of something that Flynn is holding on to and playing chicken with in the court room
>he just can't release it because Qtard reasons

Be sure to upvote me, fellow Patriots!

I have had it with the Deep State. This, like every other "misstatement" over the last three years, was intentional. How do we purge all of these fuckers? How do we lawfully get rid of them?

The judge tried to get Flynn to change everything, including his fucking plea. Then when Flynn refused, the judge went off on him like some mad faggot yelling at his kid. The judge tried to fuck over Flynn, and if you can't see that, you have downs. The judge is NOT on Flynn's side. The only reason for the apology is that the judge looks like a complete dipshit for being absolutely wrong.

It seems to go beyond being wrong though. It seemed like they weren't leaving that court room with Flynn being sentenced. Why I don't know but it was a shocking sequence of events.

Attached: onlyded.jpg (474x464, 27K)

Are you really going to take all of this stuff at face value? You are severely underestimating the cunning and trickery of career politicians.

Trump has had many victories. my favorite is prison reform. Remember in 2016 when the crowd chanted "pris-on re-form, pris-on re-form!".

Whenever a leaf is right an angel loses its wings. Thanks a lot, leaf.

Trump is BASED and Best president. Our brothers will get out of prison soon to fuck Stacy's brains out. Thank you Prison Reform.

I'm back on Twitter. Because this.
This will not end well.

Kek

The wall will be built. You will all feel very stupid. Screencap this

Are you saying the judge wanted Flynn to have a plea deal, to stay silent? And that instead, the judge is forced to convict- and do so in the future?

>The wall will be built.
Yeah, when HRC is elected president- to keep us all in.

>the judge screwed up today and didn't know/recall that Flynn had left all his lobbying work before taking the job in the WH
That's judge nigger for you.
Mup da doo didda.

The only option to save our country is for the people to burn the whole thing to the ground. The only way any of these seditious fucks are going to be held accountable is if the people hold them accountable. The government isn't going to do it.

M-Mega?

"Screwed up."
Riiiiiiight.

What does "burn it to the ground mean?"
I won't do anything against the law, because those fuckers are looking for an excuse to jail my white ass, so, what do I do?
I want them gone. I want them busted down to the status of dog shit and paraded in front of their betters (us), but how do I/we accomplish that? I didn't vote for Judge Nigger. Did you?

You think Flynn is going to a get a fair sentence from the Judge after that monumental judiclal cockup. Basically inpugned his character with a false allegation. Just goes to show you how clued in he is on the facts of the case. Shows easily how perjury traps are real, shows how misspeaking or misremembering can land someone in jail especially when they’re entrapping you and the fired disgraced FBI director Comey believes you have no right to counsel. Multi tiered justice system.

Attached: 0BC1C57C-D3D9-48DB-9A4D-E2D7DE4FE6A8.jpg (2048x1152, 50K)

>and an FBI that is obviously neck deep in corruption, entrapment and weaponized for political and globalist goals
The FBI has always been like that

This isn't what happened at all today and is completely detached from reality.

Here's how bad I want this to be 4D chess ... I REALLY wanted this reply to be to me.
My heart hurts.

The judges aren't retarded, it's just that section of the criminal justice system is EXTREMELY SLOW and they haven't caught up yet. They're very easily misled because of this, and only know how to work with the information they already have.

Attached: 1544674471600.gif (548x401, 192K)

>The FBI has always been like that
At least they're not the CIA.

>judges aren't retarded, they're just criminally incompetent
nice job shining that turd boi

Guess you should start helping out the criminal justice system's budgeting problems then.

>I won't do anything against the law
Well nothing is going to change until a group of armed patriots decide it's worth it to round these motherfuckers up and demand they be tried for sedition.

What do you think the end game here is? You think things are going to change through elections? These people don't want anything to do with democracy. They spit onto constitution. They rig the fucking elections and get their mouthpieces in the media to parrot any talking point they want. Meanwhile, you're worried about not breaking the law. The only way these Communists will be removed from our country is through violence. Hopefully enough people understand that before it's too late. It should begin with the media. They are public enemy #1.

The judge’s nuanced context of how he said “sold your country out” is being exploited by the media. The judge was simply implying that Flynn had two choices - either plead to lying or say nothing and let mueller/media make him a ‘traitor to his country’

The judge understands Flynn had theres only two choices - and chose the one that harmed the president the least (and his own pride) So he suggests he “arguably” “sold his country out”

The judge regrets not predicting how badly the press would end up misrepresenting this nuance.

>give us more money and we'll stop being fuckups
That isn't the way it works in the real world son. You fire fuckups and give raises to people that deliver.

Attached: 1517294686867.png (747x679, 30K)

I'm sure it will all work out.

Attached: 1522677724135.jpg (684x771, 93K)

the government is utterly broken

>Trump pardons Flynn in the end
this is true 69D chess

Attached: 1494518394179.png (800x769, 126K)

And Paul

Attached: 1532559026411.jpg (1049x1873, 689K)

Q predicted this

>stupid nigger diversity pick affirmative action failure doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about
Imajoin moi scotch
Just know our entire country is full of and run by these failures and it's only going to get worse.

Attached: bobbyhillbrain.jpg (749x748, 90K)

3 years ago I would have just dismissed this as schizophrenic retardation. I may not believe in the devil but that doesn't mean that they don't.

It's creeping schitzophrenia. The government is perfect so obviously if you don't like the government you're mentally ill.
blogs.psychcentral.com/medicalization/2018/01/creeping-schizophrenia-and-the-psychiatrization-of-political-dissent/
I mean surely anyone who would want a gun or doesn't trust the government must be ill right?

Judge is not impartial and is already deserving of a mistrial.

>our entire country is full of and run by these failures and it's only going to get worse.

Attached: 1530042047935.jpg (500x369, 100K)

The Judge asked him so many times if he wanted to change his plea. It was like he was just itching to throw this thing out I don't get the play here.

Meanwhile, Flynn confirmed repeatedly today that he is guilty as charged and was not entrapped.

>to keep us all in
I'm sorry are they going to build it around Canada too or is that after youve been annexed?

>judge retracted his harsh statements and apoligized
not actually britbongo

“Is there an opinion about the conduct of the defendant that rises to treasonous on the defendants part?”, Judge Emmet Sullivan asked Brandon L. Van Grack, a prosecutor from Mueller's office, who said the special counsel had not considered leveling that charge.
“Hypothetically could he have been charged with treason?” Judge Sullivan asked again.

Van Grack replied that it was “such a serious question I'm hesitant to answer it.”

After a brief recess, Judge Sullivan walked-back the incendiary question, saying "I wasn't suggesting he committed treason!"
"There are a lot of conspiracy theorists out there. I am not taking the elements of any of the uncharged offenses under consideration at the time of sentencing,” Judge Sullivan said.

Attached: DutkufrWwAA7dDM.jpg (684x665, 72K)

>USA annex Canada
It's not rape if the grill doesn't fight back.

I appreciate your comment, user.

I appreciate your comment, too, user.

That judge seems based.... he wants to see the fake FBi 302s...

Did they have voting rights?

Attached: DTBarnum.jpg (1024x543, 108K)

>I DONT WANT TO PAY
>can't afford good judges
>THESE JUDGES ARE SHIT SEE THE SYSTEM DOESNT WORK YOU SHOULD FIRE THEM AND PAY GOOD JUDGES MORE MONEY YOU DONT HAVE

Attached: 1509201519470.jpg (221x250, 3K)