Trannies are the New niggers. Prove me wrong

Trannies are the New niggers. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1545164613915.jpg (780x1024, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers are retarded by nature, trannies are sick people who need help or a rope

Attached: idindunothin.jpg (800x936, 223K)

Women are the new niggers

Except Ethiopia has more history and has/will leave a bigger legacy than your SHIT latino country number 382732973032. Eat my entire ass bitch.

>t. Ethiopian shitter
Talking about the country numbers in latin America when africa has the most countries of any continent filled with random crap borders created from you're colonial masters.

The only niggers are the faggots who design bathrooms like this.
All of whom should be hunted down and killed along with their families so their genes can't continue to infect humanity.

Even gay men and drag queens don’t like trannies. Seriously, drag queens hate trannies. RuPaul made some negative comments about trannies and had to walk them back to maintain his show. Dame Edna, famous Brit (?) drag queen and inspiration to many trannies made some anti-trans comments. I think it’s because drag queens do the crossdress for attention but know when to put away the act. But trannies want to LARP 24/7.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
>WE

She probably has a bigger dick than the nigger.

Shut the fuck up lightbulb zoomali.

At first I thought that was mc ride

Attached: 1544324979335.png (500x522, 116K)

Can’t wait for China to steal that fake ark of the covenant you losers have been worshipping all these years so it can sit in a museum in Beijing for insect folk to gawk at.

Attached: 2BD0D736-D922-4803-B45F-3636B1AA3DB3.jpg (1016x1024, 85K)

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know.!!!!!

Attached: 1532096076195.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>taking a picture while someone is pissing

Ethiopia doesn’t count, they’re Orthodox Christian Semites and we’re generally seperate from the rest of sub Saharan Africa

Dont be a deluded nigger. You guys are the lowest of the low. Even shitholes like India and latin america had ancient civilizations with amazing art, architecture and science, meanwhile you niggers were living in huts chasing zebras

I never thought about it but I'm actually glad they're letting the tranny freaks in women's restrooms. I don't want them in the men's room lmao

so uhhh yeah man I totally support trans womyn's rights to pee in the girl's room! I'm so progressive and tolerant and virtuous

Attached: 1511049346746.png (401x400, 18K)

Dyke radfem here. You boys are so ignorant of female clothing and anatomy. There is no way this transfreak could pee from a dick while in a skirt unless this photo shows the skirt turned around 180 degrees backwards.
Women's skirts zip in THE BACK.
Not the front.

Photo = either set up for online points, or the freak in the photo is in his skirt backwards.

>I would know :)

BBC proven myth.

They are much worse. They want to shove their propaganda down everyone's throats. Also attack vulnerable children. The fact they don't owe up as it's a mental illness proves their motives.

For added pleasure: how I know this photo isn't real: if he wanted to piss by twisting his skirt around facing forwards, it still isn't real. The easiest way is to simply hike the skirt up to your waist. There is no man on earth who doesn't know this, including you. Photo is a complete set up. Fuck trannies and fuck the nigger in the picture and fuck you. Lel. My work is done here.

Well.....We had the Inca/Aztec/Maya in our history what great civilization you niggers got in sub saharan africa??

a skirt being backwards

thats like saying a piece of paper is upside down.

"BBC" is a jewish racist meme created during colonization in order to accentuate the animalist side of niggers, making them seem they obsess with sex like obscene animals, thus that they are kind of inhuman. The irony of niggers that love this meme now is spicy.

The LGBTQ is weaponized degeneracy.

Attached: 1196517824167.jpg (630x420, 85K)

>legacy
what legacy it will leave? I know Ethiopia only from the biggest famine. Or maybe it wasn't even the biggest. Even in that you weren't the best. I think Ukrainians and Chinese beat you in that at some point in history.

man, I feel like I read this post few months ago already. Have you posted something like that before? Or am I having deja vu?

Is it lined paper?

Attached: 1543531246243.png (928x960, 519K)

That's probably why I want to lynch them.

the black dude's face says it all