Gospel Reading and Reflection

GOSPEL - Mark 10:2-12

At that time, some Pharisees came up and in order to test him asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” 3 He answered them, “What did Moses command you?” 4 They said, “Moses allowed a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to put her away.” 5 But Jesus said to them, “For your hardness of heart he wrote you this commandment. 6 But from the beginning of creation, ‘God made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, 8 and the two shall become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two but one flesh. 9 What therefore God has joined together, let not man put asunder.”

And in the house the disciples asked him again about this matter. 11 And he said to them, “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another, commits adultery against her; 12 and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.”

Attached: panto.jpg (317x500, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=672&v=SHnaBBbgMPY
catholic.com/qa/did-st-peter-know-st-paulrested
youtube.com/watch?v=C7-VLJxLEV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Sometimes we like the exception to the rule. And, sometimes, we like the exception so much, we live it as if it were a rule. This is the case in today’s Gospel selection. As John was imprisoned, and eventually beheaded, because of his words against Herod’s divorce and marriage, so the Pharisees were trying to catch our Lord. It is interesting to note that while He asked the Pharisees for the commandment that was given by Moses, they responded with the exception, what was permitted. Our Lord brought them back to the actual teaching—a man and a woman in marriage become one flesh. They are not two self-willed beings that form a union that can be dissolved later if they so willed. In marriage, a husband and wife, leaving behind their families, are a new organism. There had been an allowance for divorce due to hardness of heart, but in Christ Jesus, that allowance is no longer permitted. There is a return to the original intent of marriage, and to the original intent of creation.

For those who are married in the Lord: It is always good in the middle of a race to look to the goal line, to lift one’s head and see where one is to run. Likewise, today’s Gospel is a call for you to remember why you are married—for the good of your spouse and for your children. How are you doing in your role as the path of holiness for your spouse? For your children? Continually ask for the Lord’s assistance.

For those are not married: Whether you are one who is seeking to married, or one who is called to live your life without marriage, we must support the vision of marriage that has been given to us by the Lord. He created marriage; we did not. In what ways do you live that encourage the institution of marriage as the Lord envisions it?

Vivat Jesus!

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you worthless degenerates

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

You don't know.

Attached: 1534958992182.png (640x693, 170K)

Why hello there, (((friend))) !

False positive. Also, you really truly don't know.

>Also, you really truly don't know.
Meaningless collection of words larping as something deep and spiritual.

Just saying, you don't actually know. You weren't alive back then.

>Butthurt Jew never failing to miss a Christian thread

Attached: 1538181139038.png (127x204, 42K)

>you don't actually know. You weren't alive back then.
Happily, St Paul's letters still survive. He never mentions anything Jesus did or said, and indeed writes that all his knowledge of Jesus comes from dreams.

>>Butthurt Jew never failing to miss a Christian thread
"Everyone who disagrees with me does so because they are Jewish" fallacy

No, just you.

Attached: (((Ezra))).jpg (900x900, 99K)

You're not really fooling anyone.

>You're not really fooling anyone.
Says the man who believes in a literal talking snake.

>oh, my mistake. A literal talking serpent.

Kys kikerat

You just assume things, and incorrectly every time.

>Kys kikerat
"Calls everyone a kike but accepts a literal Jewish guy as his Lord and Saviour" fallacy

Judean. Judahite. Not a Jew. There was no distinction back then. All were separated by tribes. Once again, kys kikerat.

Why do you feel threatened by Jesus if it's not even real?

>St Paul: "hey you guys, you shouldn't do that because I saw Jesus in a dream, and he said we shouldn't do that!"
>Every other Christian alive: "STFU summerfag, we actually knew Jesus when he was alive and that's not what he said at all!"

The core Christian beliefs actually require you to believe that this didn't actually happen.

>Judean. Judahite. Not a Jew. There was no distinction back then. All were separated by tribes.
"Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was a Jew!" fallacy

for you user...

>Why do you feel threatened by Jesus if it's not even real?
Why do you feel threatened by people who say Jesus wasn't real? Is it because you secretly suspect we are right?

watch video fren.

Attached: hugpepe.png (500x345, 45K)

There is no fallacy kikerat. The parable of the tenants of the vineyard, kikerat. Destruction for those like yourself who knowingly are deceitful in what you do while knowing the truth is coming for you.

I suspect you literally do not know (and you don't), but you pretend to know for sure. So I suspect you're lying.

>watch video fren.
I tried, user, but I stopped at 0:01 when the "Jews for Hitler!" banner appeared

>Nails Ten Commandments to his courthouse
>Makes schoolchildren swear allegiance to a Jewish God every day
>Rants on Jow Forums that everyone except him is a scheming Jew

>says he watched the video
>stopped at 0:01

Attached: 2345234523453453245234.jpg (500x340, 88K)

You're a piece of work.

the intro is satire,
lots of good content in there though.

>Claims the word cannibal comes from ,,cannan,, + ,,Baal,,

Kys

Attached: 30705164_10215502560746403_2302433715713736704_n.jpg (640x443, 23K)

>Behaves like a kikerat
>gets called out for it
>strawmans over and over while spouting "fallacy" repeatedly
Great job at defeating yourself, shlomo.

for you fren

>You're a piece of work.
Possibly, but why is my IQ demonstrably 20 points higher than all of you?

>the intro is satire,
>lots of good content in there though.
Ok, I was lying. I actually gave up after about 3 minutes. The lad doesn't seem to have a very strong grasp of ancient history and that's presumably why he keeps making mistakes.

why don't you show your flag rabbi?

Kek. You ain't shit, shlomo.

Attached: pilpul.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

>The lad doesn't seem to have a very strong grasp of ancient history and that's presumably why he keeps making mistakes.

inconclusive, be more specific please.

>inconclusive, be more specific please.
Well, for starters he seems to be under the impression that the Pentateuch describes some kind of historical events.

Even an Israeli archaeologist will freely admit these days that it's 100% fiction.

>even an Israeli archaeologist
Because surely there wouldn't be any bias involved? The fucking hubris of you rats.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! spotted the kike!
shlomo takes his authority from talmudic kike vermin!

>Because surely there wouldn't be any bias involved? The fucking hubris of you rats.
Please explain how "Jew agrees that his religious texts are fiction" is an example of bias

whoops looks like ya slipped up their rabbi,
Oy Vey! Shut it down!

Happy Hanukkah!

Attached: magic_eye.jpg (926x764, 267K)

>"The OT is only observed and read by the jews, goy!"
You're horrible at pilpul, kikerat.

Is it just me or are the Talmudics getting even easier to spot?

Attached: check1.png (448x700, 356K)

I would like to thank you for this, Canada user. For once the OP isn't a faggot and the leaf isn't cancer.

Attached: light_of_the_world.jpg (454x324, 18K)

Haha, look at shlomo trying to recover!

fuck off

Attached: 5a.jpg (540x787, 143K)

>>Haha, look at shlomo trying to recover!
>Lives in Jew York
>Reads a Jewish newspaper
>Gets TV from a Jewish cable company
>Watches Jewish-owned channels exclusively
>Takes his children to see Jewish movies
>Spends his evenings on the internet ranting about how everyone but him is a Jew

You've got to stop responding to the kike.
Do you notice how easily this thread was derailed? It was set up to talk white-pills about marriage and that divorce is anti-Christian.

Along comes a child of Satan and all of a sudden it's ad hominem and mudslinging and no one gets to talk about how divorce is a great evil in this world.

Attached: economic_mobility.jpg (1040x1000, 373K)

>details how the kikes control society without even realizing it because of kike neurosis blinding the rat in emotion
Kek

Attached: 1533156599267.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Wow you kikes are making this too easy, must be getting nervous.
>Reads a Jewish newspaper
>Gets TV from a Jewish cable company
>Watches Jewish-owned channels exclusively
>Takes his children to see Jewish movies
>Spends his evenings on the internet ranting about how everyone but him is a Jew
Projecting much kike?

>lives in Montana
>doesn't read the newspaper
>hasn't owned a tv in 12 years
>haven't been to a movie in 10 years, and despise 90% of all cinema
>spends evenings on the internet ranting... well I will give you that one.

I would like to encourage you all to aspire to be the men and women that will be able to build a new civilization from the ashes of this decadent pile of parasite-infested cancer that the West has become.

Attached: good_advice.png (1558x1300, 1.62M)

>>details how the kikes control society
How they control YOUR society, maybe. All of our globalist traitors are anglo-saxons.

Men and women are not meant to be in competition with one another. It is the lies of the Talmudics which make them so.

Attached: good_advice2.png (1280x500, 208K)

>implying Britain isn't controlled by the "brit-ish"(covenant man)
This isn't plebbit, kikerat. We know certain things here so those lies aren't going to fly.

Ephesians 5:25-33: “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, ..."

Ephesians 5:22-33 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

>Ephesians
A cheap and obvious forgery. Don't you have any authentic Pauline literature on your bookshelf?

I have said enough to you kike.
(((your))) posts are now being filtered

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

>I have said enough to you kike.
Your invective would sound more sincere if you didn't spend so much of your life sucking Abrahamic cock.

Except their are ample documents in synagogues and roman forums of Jesus. A Jesus of Nazareth definately existed in the early AD... However the question was of his revival and celibacy. It was always questioned as the real Jesus was apparently moved to roma where lived with his wife in a "distant holy island" what is now known as Malta... Though some argue this island was in fact Ireland. It's all hearsay beyond *his* crucifixion.
Lord, be with you.

All you've done is deflect from while never actually denying the accusations made towards you. You may as well have admitted it. The end result is still the same.

Jesus was a sand nigger, all forms of Christianity are desert cults.

>Except their are ample documents in synagogues and roman forums of Jesus
All dating from several centuries later.
>A Jesus of Nazareth definately existed in the early AD...
Then explain why St Paul wrote that Jesus only ever appeared in dreams.

>proxy samefagging after losing control of the thread
Kek

>All you've done is deflect from while never actually denying the accusations made towards you.
"Haha you're a kike" isn't an accusation, it's just the outburst of a neckbeard incel who would STFU if he could actually get laid

>neckbeard
>incel
>pilpul instesifies
Wew. It's funny how you claim what we throw at you isn't accurate when your behavior matches the accusation, but you just keep tossing whatever you can at us. Gee, dishonesty much? Kek. I love causing you rats to defeat yourselves. Hey, guess what, kike? They don't allow anyone to study the upper areas of the Sphinx. Wanna know why? Because many years ago, an archaeologist found evidence of water erosion aall around the top of it. So where did that water erosion come from in that location? A flood. A great flood.

>Wanna know why? Because many years ago, an archaeologist found evidence of water erosion aall around the top of it. So where did that water erosion come from in that location? A flood. A great flood.
Wow, you're right! It definitely was a great flood. Can't have been the wind or anything. That's crazy talk!

>water erosion
>that high up
>all around it
>"oy vey goy! It was just the wind!"
>in the desert
This is the part where you realize just how neurotic you really are. Kek

I'm about halfway through 1st Samuel currently. It's interesting reading my way from the first page of Genesis knowing every event is leading up to the Gospels.

>It's interesting reading my way from the first page of Genesis knowing every event is leading up to the Gospels.
That's even less plausible than the "sphinx was eroded by the great flood!" nonsense

You’re a sand nigger worshipping faggot who bought into the desert cult, any opinions you form are as worthless as your desert cult.

yeah well, fuck off kike Jesus is God, the Flood happened, kys

Attached: god wills it.jpg (625x502, 52K)

The purpose of men loving their wives as Christ loves His church is to make it easy for women to submit to their husbands. The purpose of women willingly submitting to their husbands as though to Christ is to make it easy for men to love them.

Only in Christ can the old creation of the fall - where women fight against men and men dominate women - be overcome. Through marriage men and women most readily progress in sanctification.

Attached: good_advice4.png (3053x1435, 2.13M)

>the Flood happened
Can't argue with that. You know that part of the world suffers regular floods, right...?

peter knew paul.

for anyone interested
catholic.com/qa/did-st-peter-know-st-paulrested

>peter knew paul.
Peter certainly knew Paul, but what does that have to do with Jesus?

Desert cult would be Judaism/Talmudism. Get rekt.

>deflects when anything is brought towards him but expects compliance from others when he demands it
Wew. Just keep hitting yourself kikerat. Love it.

Paul was almost certainly at the trial of Jesus.
>Be Paul
>Member of the Sanhedren months after the death of Christ
>Sanhedren is a minimum 5 year post
Paul was most likely one of the Pharisees that argued with Jesus and persecuted Him around the countryside. May even have been present for Jesus to call Him a "child of your father the devil".

Comfy bump op

>politics
go back to /x/. saged and reported

Time to make this into a white-pill thread before the mods 404 it.

Attached: race_loyalty.png (939x1024, 764K)

Attached: precious_resources.jpg (564x641, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C7-VLJxLEV4

Attached: family_in_the_fall.png (900x600, 971K)

>newlyweds
lol. Roasties settling for betabux is hardly the same as loyalty

Attached: inheritance.jpg (3600x2400, 2.77M)

Attached: preference.jpg (1333x1000, 448K)

Like any jew today is the same as then
>Cmon man dont be that stupid

Jesus descended from david, fullfilling the prophecy of the old testament.

Attached: success.jpg (960x952, 95K)

Attached: The_Inner_world.jpg (1000x667, 154K)

Attached: why.png (500x682, 630K)

Its odd how one lone edgelord can derail a thread in mere seconds.

Attached: 1544986701498.jpg (640x651, 30K)

It's not odd at all. The Talmudics have had millennia to perfect their tactics.

Attached: mother.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Funny how he never mentions it.