HAPPENING!!!

breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/18/white-house-school-safety-report-recommends-gun-confiscation-orders/

Attached: 3E39CB74-C652-4BD1-8BA0-478A7A406695.jpg (1242x1768, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xh5y4
google.com/amp/s/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story,amp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

think of the children drumpfters

theyre trying to pass a load of shit here in shitsburgh after the ((((((((((((((synagoge shooting)))))))))))))))))))))))
i dont really care anymore t b h

Confiscation from who and for what reason?

Read the article faggot.

Do we finally get the civil war now?

Confiscate from anyone who is deemed a threat to themselves or others.

A very slippery slope...

archive it, nigger

No, no clicks you turbofag

if you say something wrong in the internets, they come for your guns

stay retarded, nigger

Post archive faggot. Non archive niggers need to be shot.

Wtf does this stupid headline even mean.
Not reading article.
Need a rundown
Inb4
> rev up the challenger

You need to flat out kill your mayor

Nordbot is disappoint.

Fucking image didn't post

Attached: 1497498848354.jpg (600x753, 109K)

How long until they determine that merely owning a gun makes you a danger to yourself and others?

This makes me feel like there's going to be more school shootings because of going against 2nd amendment.

About 2 years

>archive it, nigger
>No, no clicks you turbofag
omfg you faggots this isnt cnn hes shilling. archive.is/Xh5y4

Depends on how much longer Trump has left. Once he's out the left has good chances based on demographics alone, not to mention media.

If you want people to read it post an archive link you retard
archive.is/Xh5y4

I've been to the future and this user is correct

the cops already used this to murder an innocent 60 yo man in massachussets
his inlaw called the cops and said he was dangerous when she just hated him. then the cops went and shot him up when he wouldn't give up his guns.
this is not something that should be allowed at any level

it will still be a while but this sets the stage for some Bloody Kansas level shenanigans

>the cops already used this to murder an innocent 60 yo man in massachussets
>his inlaw called the cops and said he was dangerous when she just hated him. then the cops went and shot him up when he wouldn't give up his guns.
this. if only his name is robert paulson maybe would give a fuck.
>this is not something that should be allowed at any level

Did he take any with him?

Pretty sure not. They tried to grab the gun he had, he tried to push them off so they turned him into Swiss cheese

time to start going into the country and burying your firearms in airtight drums for future use.

>burying
fuck no coward.

So it begins

not cowardly, just give them a .22 and some old revolver, then go dip up your shit and retaliate with sniper attacks and drive by shootings.

ahahahahahhaahaha

MAGA salt is way more delicious than anything the left made. I expect a bunch of libshit college girls to cry like clockwork, you guys were supposed to be the vanguard

This.

>hillaryshills still this btfo

Attached: 1469152763544.gif (480x601, 1.85M)

Think you're either shills or both severely retarded.
This is a complete shitshow. Playing both ends against the middle is the new world order in a nutshell.
Both democrats and republicans take turns fucking you over for so long they even do it on TV with your favourite sports teams and fighters.
Even mike tyson said that boxing is literally republicans vs democrats...

Attached: sd.jpg (690x427, 50K)

And yet you're here with us, you oh so enlightened individual

>giving them guns so they go away from your home turf so you can go out and engage in unfamiliar territory
remember, a prepared defense should require at least 3 attackers for every 1 defender.

probably because it's fucking Jow Forums, not your containment autistic /ptg/ thread and not r/thedrumpf plebbit
do yourself a favor and fuck off to plebbit too

>Read the article faggot.
Summarize please. My ISP blocks Breitbart (no more net neutrality).

:^)
I wonder who's behind this post

Thanks man, i appreciate it.

Breitbart News quoted Education Secretary Betsy DeVos’s preview of the report, saying, “Our report endorses states adoption of extreme risk protection orders, which temporarily restrict access to firearms to individuals found to be a danger to themselves or others.”

so... they recommended the laws that are in place?

Very slippery slope here ladies and gents...

I sure am glad to see the NRA is taking up the fight by ensuring gun owners don't buy coolers from a company that hates gun owners, giving gun owners an option to buy gun-rights brand gun-rights coolers that keep your drink cool and you refreshed in the hot summer months! Buy one today!

Thanks.

White house report endorses this. And all you morons thought Trump was going to be Our Guy. Buddies with the Clintons and had to work with the (((financial sector))) to be an NYC property developer.

Leopards don't change their spots.

Why not shoot all kids before/after school?
No kids = no schools = no school shootings

Basically they have given up the fight against the slippery slope.

It allows a family member to call the police and say X person in the family might be dangerous to himself or to someone else. Then they can show up, take all your firearms and your rights, and force you to go through court to PROVE you are not a danger to anyone AFTER going to a doctor that is approved by the courts to verify you are OK, ALL out of your own fucking pocket of course. The court fees, medical examination, medical follow-ups, and storage fees.

You are all faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-18 White House School Safety Report Recommends Gun Confiscation Orders.png (656x1485, 779K)

So, Red Flag laws. Very dangerous the way they've implemented those so far.

I'll seriously consider selling my firearms once the Federal government can assure me that every American is dead and without said firearms

Attached: 1544012001926.gif (463x463, 1.6M)

>every American is dead
sorry meant
> every American nigger is dead

Attached: 1542134600087.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

it's easier to buy an illegal weapon than it is to buy a legal one that will track back to you. You can pick up a "hot" weapon today for pennies on a dollar in any nigbrohood, use it and discard.

It's a mere attempt to disarm as many general public before shit like Yellowvest being in USA

Yup. I bet it works out like this:

Anyone will be able to accuse you of being a danger. The cops will kick in your door, shoot the dog, flashbang the baby, hogtie your wife, stomp your face and take your guns. It's up to you to prove you aren't crazy in court, at your own expense of course, so that maybe you can get your guns back which probably won't be worth it so you won't.

Fuck Trump. I enthusiastically voted for him, and I hoped he would buy us some time, but I guess I got scammed by a Yankee shitbag who can't drop to his knees fast enough to suck some mutilated Jewish cock. WTF, I'm an accelerationist now.

This shoulden't even remotely come as a surprise.

Attached: DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan.png (609x606, 414K)

Hope is a helluva drug, user. I'll never do it again.

GIVE UP THE GUNS, WHITE MAN

Attached: 1544643024920.jpg (782x768, 84K)

word. he's just a blowhard boomer who can't deliver on anything important he promised. he's a cuck.

From you, because someone else said you're unstable.

That's literally the legal standard.

So we just stop telling people we own guns. Don’t tell anyone. Problem solved?

Maryland

Anybody who criticizes Jews, Jewish over-representation, or the jewish ethno-state Israel will be deemed an anti-semite, put on a list, and have their constitutional rights infringed. If Trump follows through with this, he'll be the biggest cocksucking faggot in presidential history.

A faggot is you.

google.com/amp/s/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story,amp.html

Twas some police-state level bullshit.

Gather your rope and arm yourselves while you still can, anons.

I can't to run around yelling "I told you so" before I'm sent off to some re-education camp.

>take the guns, but do it in a respectful way

Can't say you're wrong at this point.

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

the most over-rated "game" of all time.

>reading kikebart

>sudden influx of muh bump stocks and former trump supporter post
shills on overtime

This

If any family member tried that to me I'd just flat out beat them to death.

What did you think happened to the guy in Maryland? Some cunt sister of his whined to the police over what he was just ranting about one day, probably over Thanksgiving, and he fucking died because of the piece of shit and this fucking law. He died in his own home with police forcing their way in.

shills are legitimately going retarded right now holy shit

Yeah, the fact that idiots want to spend all their time convincing other idiots that Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing just so they can be vindicated later when we're in camps shows that the operation is working. Trump's presidency is designed to do exactly what it's done. Polarize, cause internal conflict and distraction, and make whites feel like they finally have someone representing them.

In the meantime, the march to absolute 1984/Brave New World kleptocratic total surveillance kleptocracy accelerates and whites march to their doom.

The Soviets actually used to do exactly this, and the doctors they employed worked for the state. They simply locked up anybody who dissented in a mental institution.

Sauce?

It's just a version of swatting when a vindictive private party does it.

The biggest danger with red flag laws is that law enforcement itself, i.e., the state, can make a similar determination that you are mentally unstable and seize your firearms. It actually gives the state an absolute right to seize your weapons. That is a de facto repeal of the 2nd Amendment. It also violates the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments.

Starting point for reading

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

Other regimes medicalized dissent as well. DDR did that a lot. It's easy, because you don't even have to plant evidence on someone or go through even a show trial. You simply have some doctors on the government payroll say the dissident is clinically insane, and then you can lock them up for the rest of their life.

Weapon companies make money from gun confiscation fear

No, it's always the lawyers behind the mayor. Mayors are glad hands, mostly, unless they are lawyers.
You want this shit to stop? Find the guys who are the Attorney's for the corporation which is pulling this shit.

my nuts, your mouth

You also kill the mouthpiece you stupid fuck, who do you think disseminates it to the public? As far as I'm concerned it's time to execute every registered democrat in this nation.

Tomorrow, if they want.

Nope, useless. The mouthpiece is the one everyone who is duped thinks is correct. He has to stay. Nobody gives a shit about the lawyers, cause they don't see them. And when they do, they hate them anyway.
The mouthpiece is likely a political dog, sniffing at % votes and kickbacks. The real trick is the hand in the glove, and the politician is just a glove.

Regardless, the mayor of Pittsburgh is a traitor that needs to hang.

Let me give you another reason you want the Attorney, not the Mayor.
The Mayor is probably the class clown, who hasn't read a book all the way through since 5th grade. He's good a memorizing names, and telling stories, and is Chad in his hood.
The Attorney has read the laws of the state and the nation, has all the theory memorized from law school, where he read and wrote opinions and laid out case plans for years. He knows exactly why what he's doing is a danger to the nation, but has determined that this nation no longer needs to exist as it was intended, and has no interest in asking the voters who are the actual nation, if they will agree. So he's literally committing treason behind the scenes, knowingly, while pretending, perhaps even to himself, that what he's doing is legal.
It's almost always the hand in the glove, not the glove. Bill's hand was Hillary, Bill was just a swinging dick who could read a crowd and charm the ladies. George Jr's was Cheney. Obama was a lawyer himself, whose hand is yet to be clearly uncovered.
I can't tell you who is Trump's hand, but Trump is much closer to a glad-hand than lawyer, that much is clear from his life before politics. However, Trump has an amazing ability to read crowds and think while he's speaking.

Bush didn't have a clear hand, he was former CIA and knew enough.
Bush et.al. was Reagan's hand.
I won't say Mondale was Carter's hand, in fact, Carter may have been to proud and stuck in the wrong time, to have effectively kept a hand. Kissinger was hand for a long time.