FUCK TRUMP

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU RETARDED KIKE CONTROLLED BOOMER!

We voted for gun rights, a wall, and lower taxes. We got fucking prison reform, a bumpstock ban, and $38 billion to Israel in addition to the new 10 billion to Mexico and Central America.

Magatards take this fat fucking L.

Attached: 6357F14D-33F9-4C52-9184-DB7D2BA633FE.jpg (1242x1189, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
nypost.com/2018/11/30/trump-delivers-as-promised-on-bump-stocks/
outsidethebeltway.com/trump-administration-bans-bump-stocks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m fucking tired of this shit

Attached: 4CDA9003-25AD-4C00-BDCD-6756AF543890.jpg (1242x1839, 943K)

How do we fix the Zionist JewSA?

kill yourself shareblue

I KNOW HOW TO 4D CHESS THIS
SINCE THEY CLARIFIED BUMP STOCKS AS MACHINE GUNS... WE JUST HAVE TO MAKE BUMP STOCKS LEGAL AGAIN AND THEN WE MAKE MACHINE GUNS LEGAL AGAIN

>We voted for a big fat Boomer
>We got a big fat Boomer
surprise

>bump stock type devices
So belt loops, pockets, mild pressure control, and rubber bands are all now banned?

I hope Mueller has this fat fuck's entire family executed on camera and has illegal immigrants fuck Ivanka and Melania's corpses.

orange man good
bump stocks bad

Attached: 1541394457787.png (416x435, 114K)

>kill yourself shareblue
Trump supports a gun registry

Background checks
Since the Parkland shooting, Trump has said he wants to strengthen background checks, at times appearing to support universal checks that would apply to private sales and gun show sales.
“Very strong improvement and strengthening of background checks will be fully backed by White House,” Trump tweeted Monday. “Legislation moving forward.”

Trumps supports restricting accessories that Obama approved

Bump stocks
In February, Trump directed the Justice Department to develop regulations that would ban bump stocks, devices that are used to make legal semi-automatic weapons fire similarly to machine guns. In March, the Department formally submitted a regulation to ban the accessories, Reuters reports, which now needs to be approved by the Office of Management and Budget and then will be subject to a comment period. Trump tweeted Monday that bump stocks “will soon be out.”

Trump supports violating gun rights of 18 to 20yr old adults

Raising age limit
Trump has backed off raising the age limit to buy semiautomatic weapons, for now. The Washington Post reported that Trump had been interested in the idea of raising the minimum age to purchase a semiautomatic weapon from 18 to 21, and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said at the end of February that raising the age of purchase is “on the table for us to discuss.”

Trump supports gun confiscation without due process

Mental health measures
Trump often emphasizes the link between mental health and mass shooters. After Parkland, he suggested that law enforcement should be able to take guns away from people they think are safety risks without going through the courts. His new plan doesn’t go that far and run afoul of due process, but he’s calling for an expansion of mental health programs and enhanced coordination between mental health care, schools and law enforcement.
time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/

Trump On Gun Confiscation

President Trump appeared to disagree with Vice President Mike Pence on the issue of due process before confiscating guns from people found to be mentally unfit. The vice president said that they would have to "allow due process, so that no one's rights are trampled," but in the case of a gun violence restraining order government needs "the ability to go to court, obtain an order, and then collect not only the firearms, but any weapons in the possession of that individual."

Trump interrupted: "Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early."
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html

Take the firearms first due process second
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Trump delivers as promised on bump stocks
nypost.com/2018/11/30/trump-delivers-as-promised-on-bump-stocks/

>8-4-4-4-12 pic id
Based Jewish iPhone poster

Attached: IMG_5661.jpg (765x605, 167K)

outsidethebeltway.com/trump-administration-bans-bump-stocks/

We need gun control now. Just give your guns up for trump. he's based and red pilled remember? #jews4trump

Attached: TrumpTweetBanBumpStock.png (600x369, 121K)

Trump shouldn't even bother running in 2020. I only come here once a week if even maybe and never read anything good anymore.
Kikes are ruining this country.

>the right hates trump
>the left hates trump
what are trump supporters then?

Zion Don sucks off dogs in front of secret service agents

lol Trump actually made Jow Forums cucked on gun control. what a time to be alive.

The only thing keeping his supporters from turning on him are the leftists that hate Trump. They don’t wanna become one of them so badly that they’ll keep taking his zionist cock up the ass till the end of time.

people who like making more money and not being fucked on international trade

Delusional

The left is just retarded because they hate him for the wrong reasons.

what's wrong with prison reform? we have more prisoners than the gulags did at their peak and thats just a huge waste of money and resources to be honest

>but he’s calling for an expansion of mental health programs and enhanced coordination between mental health care, schools and law enforcement.
Literally how America will totally devolve into a new Soviet Union

Isreal is a fucking waste.
Keeping niggers in a cage is always better than letting them roam free.
Go to fucking hell.

This is going to get challenged in court. There will likely be an injunction. If it makes it to the Supreme Court, it could have an interesting result. At the least, I don't see how this can stand with out the actual wording of the NFA being changed.

Tired of winning?

Wow, could you be any more obvious?
>pre-prepared copy-pasta’s

Too much effort to just reword what got handed out in the meeting?

Based and redpilled

Fucking disgusting every single congressnigger deserves a fucking rope. Sorry Rand, stop trying to make soundbites and actually make some headlines and maybe your neck is safe.

Fuck trump and his retarded voter base

Attached: C10EA9C5-67DD-4101-BBE3-27991431574D.jpg (750x425, 89K)

I have been preaching this for weeks fucko, enjoy your next dem president

Yep
another president
LIED

He said he was different than the rest

new guy same as the last guy

Utterly based

I would have unironically rather died in Hillary’s WW3 than get kiked to death by this faggotry traitor. His whole family deserves to be put down

It's never going to go anywhere or be challenged.
This worthless dump can't be saved. We're all just a bunch of pay pig slaves to Israel at this point. Fucking shitty.

You mean the niggers and spics whom Trump got jobs? I seem to recall Trump bragging non-stop about that but never actually mentioning his white base. Not once.

Who is a better alternative to Trump?

David Duke 2020.

Lol when your mom, wife, sister, and daughter all get raped and murdered by a pack of drug-crazed niggers

>Stocks are machine guns
Civil war pls

>Take the guns first, go though due-process after
t.Trump.

Attached: Paddock_Boeing.png (591x296, 196K)

Heeeeeeello

Attached: E78C8358-2D55-4FB6-BE94-26E432F77448.gif (272x198, 2.78M)

Time and time again the aristocracy have proven to be the absolute biggest of fucking niggers, across all eras and cultures.

If there was any justice on the world, Jew York, Israel, DC, would be craters

Unironically Vermin Supreme

Attached: Vermin_Large.jpg (425x533, 233K)

Yeah, Trump is turning into a complete failure.

Welp, it was worth a shot. Back to being fucked and doomed, I guess.

Goddamn him. There's is simply no fucking way he can win in 2020. The left hates him and he barely won. Now a large portion of his base hates him. Fucking retarded faggot. Hopefully, his dumbass won't even run.

South Africa flag?

Trump is a complete scam. Today's events proved it. Why are you commenting on something you obviously know nothing about?

I can’t believe Trump is such a pussy

I would like a pony certainly

Hopefully this will be the end of JIDF run (((/ptg/))).

Attached: JIDF.png (899x725, 617K)

cia niggers
literally who?

we didn't listen

So Trump has made one move on guns and it's to ban something. Fuck this faggot.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_.jpg (250x250, 3K)

A realist

Yeah. America's slow and painful death by a thousand cuts, especially after all the lies Trump told, is the worst way to go. The betrayal hurts the most.

Vermin Supreme's platform is dental care and free ponies. Which would already be better than anything Trump has delivered so far.

wait a minute... are you telling me that orange man bad?

Best believe that shit isn’t going anywhere. They’re probably paid dirt cheap just to keep making them at this point though.

This. I want to see this treacherous nigger go to prison.

He's not a pussy. He's running a scam.

Never understood this shit about america. you've made machine guns basically illegal, but your constitution states that that itself is illegal, and it's been like that for decades, are your laws not tested by the courts?

Attached: 1539783824078.png (582x534, 337K)

Trump has done a shit job. Hillary would have been worse but come the fuck on. Hopefully he doesnt run a 2nd term and someone better can come in. Would love if Rand Paul ran. Hed have a chance

The big nose bandits are laughing at us.

Attached: 1544044562191.jpg (433x480, 30K)

I'm really starting to get angry at him. All of you fucks should have known this was coming when that fucker went on TV, LIVE, having a fucking dialog with Feinstein and agreeing that bans needed to happen and other strict gun laws need to take place.

no, just a series of bad judicial decisions for political reasons which are now established law

Can anybody claim to me how a piece of string is classified as a machine gun but bump stocks weren't until now?

Attached: DuL-G_hVAAAGuyQ.jpg (480x640, 26K)

Ops deduced

anyone who owns guns seriously doesn't care about this you double kike

I voted for Trump to either fix shit or to burn everything to the ground.

He isn't fixing shit, so I had better see some gas cans soon.

RETARD OP THINKS TRUMP WASNT A KIKE SHILL HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH stupid rednick

I own plenty of guns, no bump stocks, and I think it’s a huge issue you dumb faggot

get a load of this leftist scumfuck nigger piece of shit pretending they actually care about guns so that they can demoralize trump supporters.

Who would have guessed that Trump would pass more gun control legislation than Obama? And for what? Does he expect the left to like him now or praise his efforts? They want him and his family DEAD. This is a meaningless gesture that only further infringes on our limited gun rights. I'm so tired of this orange nigger and his needless pandering to non-whites and Democrats. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY REASON HE WON. Every other racial group overwhelmingly voted for Hillary. How about standing up for the people that put you into office, Trump, and I don't mean the Jews, you wrinkly orange nigger!

our god has abandoned us

Attached: IMG_0945.jpg (429x429, 194K)

>so that they can demoralize trump supporters.

we don't need them to demoralize us anymore

Trump is doing it all by himself.

>Boomers btfo
Makes me feel good, under any circumstances.

Attached: 1543975455863.jpg (369x305, 16K)

Would you vote for Marco Rubio or Nikki Haley if there were no other alternatives? Is that what you're saying?

there are 4 of you in here who i'd do indiscriminate violence on because you're at war with the US, its people and its constitution. im glad i don't live in a place where i'd have to give up my guns for having multiple assault charges.

Sandy Hook Hoax -> Las Vegas Hoax -> Lobbying -> Jewish Tricks -> This

How will we defend ourselves during the uprising without this?

I'm taking the L. I'm fucking done with this bloated fag.

US? lol you fucking kike.

Holy shit man! I think you've nailed it! That Trump- never ceases to surprise me with his genius. Can you imagine how BTFO the libs will be when they realize what he really did! Golly gee!

I wonder what they got on Trump that turned him into such a spineless pussy suddenly? George Bush was seemingly retarded but even he had the sense to reduce gun control for his base by letting the AWB expire. Honestly if he doesn't wow me with something before 2020 I won't even bother to vote. His only real accomplishments to date has done little to nothing for the people who actually voted him in.

Fuck off you retarded nigger. I'm a gun owner and never even bothered with the bump stocks cause it's kind of a gimmick. That being said, any gun owner that supports bans of firearms accessories and a deadline for confiscation or the govt long dicks you is either not a gun owner or a blue state Nancy. Being indifferent to it makes you no better than the supporters either.

>the right hates trump
who are you kidding? The majority of the right still loves him because the right is filled to them brim with braindead retards who've become inured to getting scammed politically and financially(don't get wrong, leftists milk their supporters too but conservatives have taken it to another level)
Trump was a case of conservatives trying to get out of an abusive relationship only to fall for a guy who's actually worse but masks it perfectly so they got Stockholm Syndrome

Because these so-called "non-violent offenders" may have received plea deals to avoid charges for more serious crimes

I would never own a bump stock because it’s stupid, but it cannot be constitutional for a regulatory agency to usurp the power of Congress like this. Trump should fire everyone of those motherfuckers in the ATF.

What kind of small penised cuckold needs a bump stock? You really need full auto to hunt deer, kiddo?

>Would you vote for Marco Rubio
The guy who worked with democrat bill nelson for red flag confiscation laws, no fucking way

Bump stocks are ass, the "automatic fire" is slower than just using your finger

Perfectly worded and absolutely spot on. It's sad more people don't agree with you. I guess a certain IQ threshold is required to understand.

Laser beams from outer space

I cast a ballot when I voted for Trump. I didn't join a cult. Get a grip. I hope he turns it around, but unless you completely turn off your critical thinking, Trump is slowly morphing into a failure.

He only cares about serving his Jewish masters, lord knows he doesn’t even care about himself

Seriously how does he justify this to himself?
>well everyone in the nation hates me, one half thinks I’m a traitor for Russia and one half knows I’m a traitor for Israel
They promise him children blood or some shit? What the fuck

Vermin Supreme is an anarcho-commie sjw piece of human garbage. I used to like him, but he got NPC’d

You know what's a waste of money? Sending 38 billion dollars a year to Israel.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-18 Senate passes bill to enshrine $38-billion military aid package to Israel into (849x891, 779K)

Well what are the terms of the contract.

Seems like bait

>orange nigger doesn't do anything about worker visas
>never tries to fight back for core issues he promised to the base
>doesn't go after employers for employing illegals
>wants less criminal shit heads to rot away in prison
>his tax cuts are only permanent for corporations
I hope that creepy fuck Mueller has him sent to jail now

Fuck I can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss based obama

>Trump should
He's too busy cucking to people that clearly hate this country and everyone living in it.
I can't believe a went to an actual caucus and stood up for this whimp in front of a bunch of strangers, Jeb would've been less of a pussy.

Attached: 1540170751110.gif (560x400, 242K)

fuck niggers
fuck jews
fuck muslims
fuck the government

>Fuck I can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss based obama

That is just stupid. Just because Trump is a failure doesn't make Obama any less of an abomination.

this is a strategy for lawyering you fags. its perfect