What does Jow Forums think of Dr. William Luther Pierce?

What does Jow Forums think of Dr. William Luther Pierce?

Attached: 9D60BB78-7E0A-4127-9BFA-FA57B5110599.jpg (1200x1786, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eefcJu9NRFY
bitchute.com/video/7hrvlOE1SKJz/
youtu.be/pMlVJgkJpJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=0iU7B_rf9xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he tried to make his own autistic religion which is dumb

Based. A bit autistic.

IT’S THE KIKES

He was Jow Forums before Jow Forums existed.

First post, kike post

"A proper physical basis and a proper spiritual basis are both necessary for a truly progressive society.

The values and ideals claimed by Western society today are those of a slave morality, a love-thy-nigger ethic of Asiatic origin. It is a morality of envy, which exalts the botched and the degenerate and disparages the noble, the strong, and the beautiful. It is a morality which holds that everything which walks upright on two legs and talks is precious and ought to be preserved. It is a turn-the-other-cheek morality which denies a people the right of self-defense.
It is a morality which damns the Germans for attempting to rid themselves of a pernicious infestation which was stifling their national life; and it is a morality which will equally damn any attempt by White Americans to disinfect the cesspool of mongrelization which their own country is fast becoming.

Ultimately it is a morality of racial death, and the ultimate significance of the current debate over the Holocaust is that it is inextricably rooted in this morality."

wow another shitty reading of nietzsche never seen that before

but isn't it interesting how what he wrote got more and more "proven" by the culture of the USA as time went on....?
clearly he was on to something even if he might have glowed in the dark
I don't think he was CIA or whatever but who the fuck knows.

who the fuck
STOP POSTING RANDOM TARDS YOU FAGGOT

I didn't say he was wrong. I said he tried to start some meme religion and it was stupid

Good broadcasts and redpills. A bit morbid and bleak though, I think more light hearted waysbof consuming this information is better for people's mental health

I liked his speech about the Haitian Revolution, and how modern white leftists are marching towards the same fate.

What was it called? Cosmotheism?
I'll give him credit that he really understood the undercurrents of society and social engineering.
I think one day there will be some kind of religion along the lines of "cosmobiology" or something along the ancient aliens vein.

>Dr.William Pierce
>Random tard

Only random tard here is you, pal.

Wow another meme flag kike

>even if he might have glowed in the dark
Bad-Jacketing? Get some new tricks, special agent Goldberg.

>meme flag
fuck off y*nkee

kike

I started listening to his shows when i was 17. That was about 20 years ago, give or take. The man has taught me much about the world we live in.

Rest in peace mr. Pierce. Truly one of the greatest of post-war America.

Attached: 1544668781179.png (500x500, 532K)

One of my heroes, basically a prophet of the modern age.

Attached: image.jpg (1197x729, 840K)

I think his American Dissident Voices broadcasts are a succinct, accurate assessment of our current situation that still hold weight even to this day. With that said, there are still some questionable things about him, such his relationship with the Order and his ability to travel to Germany without harassment from European officials.

just listen to those kai murros speeches instead

glp, Rockwell, etc...all long dead time to move on and pay attention to contemporary voices. people who continually harp about long dead figures to prove how hardcore and legit they are are shills have the time running psyops to prevent you from getting involved in contemporary and living movements.

Bitch shut the fuck up you cocksucking faggot. Fuck off the god damn board you piece of shit.

Attached: image.jpg (315x330, 91K)

>Pierce
>Random tard
lurk before you post, you unfathomable retard.

When I listen to his broadcasts now I think Adolfo Hitler in his bunker, screaming his last orders at the few still loyal nazis. Or Bobby Fischer in the phillipines broadcasting to no one.

Wish he was around now

>Be me, William Pierce.
>Have brown eyes.
>Think I'm white.

All brown eyed sub human pavement apes will get the rope.

t. Blue eyed master race.

/newpol/ hasn't read or listened to anything he produced
I would guess we are outnumbered 10-1 with these newfrens

Attached: 1544548599737.jpg (597x1108, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eefcJu9NRFY

Holy shit /nupol/ sucks hard ass.

We need a filtering system like inf chan, so they have no incentive to shit up threads

Attached: asdfasdfff.jpg (227x175, 18K)

Smart guy,great speaker but morally bankrupt.

Attached: 1543724268320.jpg (381x602, 67K)

Yeah his lack of Christian faith was his biggest weakness.

Dr pierce was a genius.
He just didn't have the catholic background that Hitler did.

Pretty damn based. Everybody should listen to his podcasts, some of them are on youtube, the rest is archived

Fucking based!
The sooner we rid ourself from this Abrahamithic bullshit the better.
Our survival depends on it.

>morally bankrupt
Elaborate pls.

If he had been a Christian, he may have spent his time sucking kike cock and welcoming niggers into our country.

Attached: 001737BF-899F-4ED7-934E-92F50D38C710.jpg (768x512, 80K)

>what is tax exemption
i'm sure he TRIED to believe his own bullshit, but Pierce was an atheist.

he was also one of the greatest Americans of the 20th century.

The Chad response

Agreed, i've listened to all of his ADV broadcasts and he discusses Christianity a few times, and i always got the impression that he doesn't really understand it, and he didn't understand that Christianity had been undermined and converged just like any other western institution. he also expressed respect for many Christians but criticized the perceived globalist views of many Christians even though this part of new age Christianity is unbiblical.

This

Attached: IMG_2029.jpg (720x317, 61K)

Literally who

This

This thread is not politics

Brilliant. Genius. That said, his prescriptions are a difficult pill to swallow, especially if you subscribe to the White Genocide narrative. He proposed that upper class whites who ever supported their lifestyles by helping non-whites, especially Jews, without making up for it by helping the race deserve to be lynched en masse. He proposed conflagration for the comfortable white middle class who didn't do enough to stop their dispossession. He proposed immediate death to lower class white trash and wiggers, if only for eugenic purposes. He even proposed death and exile for other WNs who he thought were counterproductive. Pierce went so far as to praise UBL for 9/11- if it was indeed he who orchestrated it- no matter how many innocent whites died, just because it was a justified and successful attack at the heart of ZOG. If followed to the letter, WLP would have led to the death of 90% of the white race. (I prefer a 70% reduction, and only after we win the globe again, and only by soft eugenics.)

He is kind of a big deal.
Everything he says is pot on.
Just listen to his speeches.

Unironically based, but a "no fun allowed" type dude. He'd hate most of us.

It worked for L Ron Hubbard.

Attached: MM_angry_WilliamLPierce.png (638x356, 327K)

Pierce about Religion:
bitchute.com/video/7hrvlOE1SKJz/

Daddy

Not an untermench but not an ubermench

Panentheism (meaning "all-in-God", from the Ancient Greek πᾶν pân, "all", ἐν en, "in" and Θεός Theós, "God")[1] is the belief that the divine pervades and interpenetrates every part of the universe and also extends beyond time and space. The term was coined by the German philosopher Karl Krause in 1828 to distinguish the ideas of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770–1831) and Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling (1775–1854) about the relation of God and the universe from the supposed pantheism of Baruch Spinoza.[1] Unlike pantheism, which holds that the divine and the universe are identical,[2] panentheism maintains an ontological distinction between the divine and the non-divine and the significance of both.

is what his religion boils down to

He did not make new ideals in the desperation to preserve a flame he held dear he did not embrace the potential of the flame within himself to find something new

also separation is just not true

Attached: tolle.jpg (500x501, 90K)

New Jow Forums is welcome. We value energetic fresh blood. Nupol has to go.
Technically a Cosmotheist (odd that he coopted a term created by a Jew, but perhaps it was to throw off tptb), but he signalled he was more of an agnostic/atheist/deist. (He also proposed ending Christians and Christianity by force.) The religious designation has another legal purpose: a white racial compound or neighborhood is illegal under ZOG, as such. A white racial compound under the guise of a religious commune begs some more bureaucratic papershifting to infiltrate.

Pierce.
Pierce is a natsoc and likes hitler
Jow Forums also majorly natsoc and likes hitler
>two share the same views
Pierce is baste and legend tier.

Attached: 1453255556491.png (559x456, 303K)

have one of the rarest Pierces ever, save before i delete the post.

Attached: 1530564019899.jpg (512x720, 37K)

Same. He had Revilo Oliver's intelligence and gab, combined with Harold Covington's organizational ideas and abilities.
>Lol don't read Plato and Aristotle
Draw from the classics to form a foundation. Learn what went right and what went wrong. Learn from newer voices to tailor your knowledge to modern shifts in finance, state power, geopolitics, and culture.

Why all the recent threads about "what does Jow Forums thing about"
>Bill Cooper
>Andrew Breitbart
>probably more that I can't be arsed to look up
and now William Luther Pierce? For what reason is this data being mined?

Is that reviewbrah?

Hah looks like John Carmack.

Maybe not everything is a psyop

Yes, and that he was allowed to operate without much interference for years. My opinion: Pierce was legit, but he surrounded himself with nutcases, morons, informants, and infiltrators. TBTB found WLP's circles useful to paint WNs as terrorists, set up patsies, get intel, and end up destroying once large enough.
Termites is my favorite speech. It is BOTH our own race's weakness AND outside infiltrators which led to our current state, and BOTH must be solved, and quickly, and permanently.

A larping faggot who writes mediocre fiction

Unironically the last hero. I'm listening to his broadcasts every day after work.
No modern "e celeb" even comes close to his level of knowledge and I feel hopelessness since with his death the only substantial white nationalist group died with him

I didn't know having political beliefs are LARPing
Oh wait you must be new.

It's amazing how I used to think guys like Sam Harris and Matt Dillahunty were "free thinkers" because they pointed out Noahs Ark was a little silly. The good doctor speaks with such gravity and logic that it's stunning, and when the day finally comes he will rise from the grave in all of us.

My only reservation is the way he fetishised violence. Those optics aren't good, even if I sympathize with them.

lol, no. He didn't have to sperg so hard about it, but he saw accurately what a shitshow it is.

Attached: 1517764363400.jpg (720x317, 56K)

He is a literal saint of white peoples every where and the white moment. He was a prophet of his times,a gentleman and a scholar. Day of the rope cant come soon enough. Also you faggots need to reed.

Attached: 1505869611131.jpg (399x288, 45K)

Has a great speech on Haiti.

youtu.be/pMlVJgkJpJ8

TBTB?

The violence pushes away those who aren't ready.
In a way it is like gore on a mongolian stir-fry recipe messageboard.

I think we are closer to the violence now that we have been in a while. The 80s were "close" but the majority of people were just along for the ride.
This feels closer, made raw.

Attached: 1543815268176.jpg (850x400, 77K)

LARPed until he was one of us. The satire ends when you realize the words you're speaking to counteract other arguments as a joke actually make more sense.
Listen to his lemmings speech.
About the few minutes mark is when he realizes, and speaks with absolute conviction.

A great speaker. His American Dissident Voices Broadcasts are all-time classics.
One of the first people I ever heard who seemed to be telling the truth about things.
But his attempt to formulate a religion was not adequate. And his academic training made him averse to speculation - so he mostly left the holohoax issue out of things and didn't seem to realize that the 'Nazis' were fake opposition working for the Ruling Class.
His formation was pre-internet.

The problem isn't that violence will come, the problem is that when it does our people are so mentally ill equipped and physically unprepared that we will be absolutely steamrolled by just about every other interested party, save a few sandniggers.

Whatever you call what we're about, it's something that has been so drilled out of our people by the parasites that we have a lot of catching up to do before the giant can wake up.

Zoomers seem to be building an immunity to the virus must faster than anyone expected. For the time being, our job should be to keep inoculating everyone we can with redpills until what we all know is going to happen happens.

Also his ideas about how things might pan out or how we might get out of the mess were way too narrow.

I think sooner is better
You think after Trump gives our 30 million illegals amnesty in exchange for "some of the wall"?

CIA cuck

hero
go suck trudeua's dick

Got mad and screamed about middle class normalfags without realizing what kind of society he lived in and ragequit

He isn't the only one that will rise user.

Attached: Manga+hitler+watif+this+is+a+repost+let+me+know_e893ce_4747070.jpg (420x407, 60K)

>implying Jow Forums will choose the wrong side and not the chance to contact new swabia.

>T. leafcuck

Trumps fun and he breaks balls, but Pierce would have him air dance with the rest of them. When it finally happens borders aren't going to mean much anyway, at least until the dust settles.

What the fuck is happening to pol

Listened last week, fucking classic

His book got passed around the barracks a lot while I was in the Army.

The officers didn't like it.

Attached: headphones doggo.gif (300x169, 1011K)

He was based and has taught me a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iU7B_rf9xc

Attached: William-Pierce-Eternal-Struggle_forest_path.jpg (1920x1200, 598K)

The South is American.

most based out of them all
my spirit animal
no homo

Found the jew.