When will Jow Forums admit Trump is not up for the job?

It is becoming obvious that he was chosen to placate the right for 4 years, while they wind up the death blow in 2020. He doesn’t know it but he is controlled opposition.

Let’s go over today:
>Trump caves and approves budget with no funds for wall
>Trump foundation is going to be dissolved with NY AG distributing remaining assets(likely to leftist orgs)
>Flynn is not sentenced by judge, and buys Mueller 4 more months.Flynn is still cooperating.
>There is no great awakening. Clinton foundation had to submit docs to Huber 3 TIMES. It’s obvious Huber is just killing the clock

Trump should have hired fierce loyalists. Holder and Lynch would have died on the cross for Obama, and now Trump is getting railroaded.

Jow Forums is turning into Reddit magapedes, susceptible to all very fucking psy-op. There is no death blow. You will be blue-balled right up to 2020, when the left capitalizes on all of their subversion.

Attached: E8CA00E3-204F-4ED9-9CC4-17B778C29108.jpg (750x983, 367K)

Attached: 1541064526936.png (626x1042, 431K)

Attached: 1520671985352.png (1344x1412, 1.66M)

Congress is dysfunctional.
Approval rating is something like 20%.
Need military takeover now.
Q PLS HURRY

Q is a larp.

why didn't the GOP pass the wall funding when, oh idk, they controlled both the house and senate?

Don't they need 60 votes in the senate for this?

The military already has the funding so no need to keep begging to secure the border.

>Reconciliation is a legislative process of the United States Congress that allows expedited passage of certain budgetary legislation on spending, revenues, and the federal debt limit with a simple majority vote in both the House (218 votes) and Senate (51 votes). Senate rules prohibit filibustering and impose a 20-hour cap on the total time for debate, motions and amendments related to reconciliation bills.

We need to get our affairs in order, bros. We need to organize a massive open carry rally in DC next spring. Not some cuck rally, a potential second american revolution rally guised as a cucked rally. The patriot's time to fight has come, the founding fathers knew it would come eventually.

That is retarded.

Because the top shelf GOP like Romney and Paul Ryan are completely against the wall, and in fact, support open borders.

Dude the DoD wall stunt is a pipe dream.

what kind of cucks voted these traitors in?

This. Rhinos voted in by Republicans too lazy and stupid to hold their officials to the party line.

Ok, but how come they couldn't pass any healthcare legislation, an issue the gop railed about for 8 years. Shit, they couldn't even pass a tax cut with a majority.

Jow Forums is slowly coming to this realization. There is a very small but extremely active hardcore group of Trump fanatics who are way too far gone, there's no way back for them, to admit they were wrong about the thatched man would be to undermine their entire reason for existing.

But on the whole I think everyone is waking up to the fact that Trump although far better than Hillary, and despite his modest achievements, most of which can be attributed to good fortune (2 scotus) that he's actually just an egotistical old buffoon who is way out of his depth.

His base is deserting him in droves right now, I see his approval rating dropping a lot over the nextfew months, especially when the reality of no wall sinks in. Sad, but impossible to deny at this point, Trump is on the wane.

it's easier to be an opposition party than actually govern, that's why

not surprised if true

Attached: the trump train.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

Tomorrow will be a very good day for Trump.

Watch.

Jow Forums knows Trump is a fucking idiot. It's only /ptg/ and T_D that are shitposting around here making it seem that we are supporting this buffoon.

Keep edging. It is this boards fault for continuing to believe this shit

So we not only lost but are likely to lose even more?

I cant handle all this losing!

WAPO? Give me a break.

No no, I'm serious.

This shit happens in waves. First it looks REALLY bad for him, the next his base is all on him again, he does something/says something that ge'ts them to love him again.

Seriously watch.

Bump stock ban and money to Mexico. WINNING!

Every outlet is reporting this. I grabbed the first image I saw

When was the last time this happened?

RINOs

McCain, Ryan, Flake, et al prevented it
COME ON SON, YOU KNOW THIS
QUIT BULLSHITTING AROUND

They are making violence the only option, and banking on right-wingers being a bunch of big pussies who bluster and fuster but won't actually do anything. A right-winger like McVeigh is one in a billion. Most conservatives are passive by nature. And also individualist, not given to impassioned group efforts. Ever.

You think the left doesn't know this?? Of course they do.

It happens every fucking week.

Either if its something big or small, every fucking week. It's all so tiresome and god damn annoying.

>Jow Forums is turning into Reddit magapedes, susceptible to all very fucking psy-op.
Have you not noticed the turning against Trump that's happened in the last few weeks?

Mainly shills/sensitive niggers.

Because of neo-con/RHINO faggots like McCain blocking the goals of Trump and actual conservatives. At least he's rotting in some low level of jew hell now.

I'll believe it when I see it, conservacuck.

Nah, it isn't. But it won't happen. So STFU shill.

Yeah. But sooner or later the trope runs out of gas. Trump is a fool if he thinks it'll go much past two years. People are slowly going to get fed up. It's already happening. Some of it is discouragement shills but they smell blood because it's really there. Eric Trump, Don, whoever--I know you guys come here. You better pull something outta your hat or things are going to go south fast. You can't fool people forever. I know you're always shilling for money on that app of yours you conned people into downloading for the election, but you will notice revenue going down. People are not just going to keep on giving and giving and giving when you guys cuck out at every turn and are not delivering what you promised in 2016. They are starting to ask what you are doing with all that money. Where is it going? When are you gonna deliver?

I’ve seen shill posts.

There are still people who unironically believe in the great awakening.

Whoever created Q or gave it so much exposure knows how this board ticks.

Even if we widely rejected the larp it’s to late for the board to energize and do something meaningful.

No doubt the memes will be hilarious around 2020, but we won’t have a positive enough Trump resume to sway anyone

in case you were wondering what a coordinated media attack looks like this is it. all it means is they are going nuclear which means we are over the target. Potus has until January to get it started.

Bullshit. He won't do anything. He's already cucking. Again.

It’s kinda pathetic how much he has failed to overcome the swamp.

He’s drowning. America is beyond fucked

Just accept the fact that it's over, boys.
Trump is a complete failure.
I wanted that wall more than anything.

>says something
This is all he usually does, and it is wearing extremely thin. Funny tweets and insults do not defeat the Left.

When I post here I always hope Eric or Don Jr see the post. They seem to have their ear to the ground with Trump’s online base.

I honestly think the Trump team is just fucking exhausted. Trump did not insulate himself enough. He did not stomp out these attacks before they grew into behemoths.

I honestly think someone was sabatoging Trump with referrals of admin appointees.

His hires have been absolutely terrible. Giuliani should have been the AG. He should not have let him turn down the position. Trump needs people to die on the hill for him. No one is willing to do the dirty work.

They are going nuclear every minute of the day. They are throwing everything at the wall and unfortunately nearly all of it is sticking for their base.

Trump was never our guy to begin with, that's what so many of the retards infesting this board fail to comprehend. He was a safety valve for white political discontent.

Or, he is just another jew controlled retard

>He was a safety valve for white political discontent.

Fuckin this. Another dem president and 8 more years of dem policies going unchecked would have resulted in a fucking reckoning

>$32+ billion for israel
>everybody agrees, life is good, everyone is happy
>$5+ billion for our own fucking nation
>nobody can agree, life is bad, time to shut down the fucking government
our government is beyond ridiculous

Attached: 125415421.jpg (727x1000, 102K)

>When will Jow Forums admit Trump is not up for the job?
I've already admitted it myself. I think probably 2/3 or more of polacks admit it.

Trump IS up the job though, he’s brilliant at being an Israeli lapdog

HE IS THE SWAMP YOU FUCK

I agree

Attached: 1000 years.png (868x853, 659K)

>Trump and actual conservatives
lol

Well, why would the GOP Congress pass wall funding (which they don't want) when they know that Trump himself won't veto a bill that doesn't have wall funding?

It's Trump who said he would build the wall but hasn't even tried.

If Trump won't do it then nobody will.
You would need a revolution and CIA niggers will dismantle it before it even begins

He is not up for the job, but at the time of the election, he was the closest one to up for the job, and I still didn't vote for him because he was too retarded.

I will 100% be voting for the closest one to up for the job at the time of the next election and it is almost definitely not going to be a fucking libtard.

Expecting any 1 President to overcome the mass kikery installment they've nested into our country is too much. Donald seems to have tried. He seems to have failed. He seems to have exposed some relations worthy of deep skepticism, but otherwise is failing.

We need to keep voting Republicans in who won't absolutely throw the country the fuck away for the sake of virtue signalling to the world. It is only a matter of time before we get /ourguy/

Attached: whitefree.jpg (948x676, 77K)

the president doesn't make the budget or decide funding

IT IS TED CRUZ TIME

Yeah, agree. He needed to be absolutely ruthless from day one, and the truth is Trump isn't that tough. Some of the left's insults about him have struck true--particularly those about his vulnerable ego and his petty mouthiness. He should've cultivated more dignity and never let them know that any of their attacks bothered him. He should never have wasted his time engaging with fatass celebs like Rosie once he was elected. He should've been spending all that time hiring the best and the most savage and loyal to take on the swamp. The very BEST lawyers--not Jewish crooks he hired for a bargain price. Shit like that. And he should've sat down for a month or three and did nothing but research and learn about the true workings of government before he even ran. Compiled a dossier on each and every serious enemy before he even ran. Had those top quality lawyers with him every step of the way. But nope. He didn't. He's brilliant at flim-flam and manipulation, absolutely brilliant, but the sad truth is that shit will only get you so far. Ultimately, this was a war and he brought a silly string machine gun when he should've been packing a real one and prepared to kill.

It’s discouraging hearing everyone say “if trump has something he needs to drop it now”

The time for that was weeks ago. Trump can only hope that the dem primary is a shit show but they have learned from the Clinton/Bernie fiasco.

They are not going to make that mistake again

I'm afraid you're right but much hinges on the wall. If he can do that, everything else will be a blimp on the radar.

Got a better alternative OP?

Anons, be sure to report chaponiggers like the three you see parroting one another in this itt for spamming/flooding. They're posting thread repeatedly. Remember to sage if you must respond, but hide when you're done. Always report chapopedophiles.

>in this itt
Jesus Christ

Zion Don is a fat cowardly rat fucking faggot

>Some of it is discouragement shills but they smell blood because it's really there
yup

Its more than just the wall
How do you protect it even when you leave office
Building the wall is the first step.
But don't tell me nobody thinks that as soon as the Dems get in power again the first thing theyre doing is taking it down
I think if anything can be said about Trump is that he hates wasted costs. If it was just a matter of building it, why not just eminent domain, get the corp of engineers on the line and say go do this as part of the military budget
No how do ensure that the wall stays up as long as the great wall of China? That's the hard, maybe impossible part.

bullshit

The Dems want a shutdown no matter what, there should be no compromise.

We should have elected Crooked Hillary to spark a revolution.

>Yeah, agree.
>wall of text.
Go away curry nigger and/or retard who can't speak english.

If he caves on the wall it's literally over for him.

We should honestly fucking crowdfund it by now.