Oh no, oh no no no no

oh no, oh no no no no

Attached: h.jpg (883x891, 229K)

This sounds like a lame attempt at a attack at God Emperor Trump.

>Attack someone by immortalizing them
KEK

They Could have named it CNN by the way it acts, instead they named it something great.

>liberals so obsessed with trump they are now naming their lifetime achievements after him

Lol how long before they put him on Mount Rushmore and say it’s okay because they added a doodoo head sticker to his section?

Attached: 1530150706988.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Well I'd say he lives in their head rent free but this guy paid at least 25k to think about Trump all day.

Attached: 1494164355952.jpg (613x771, 49K)

They have a big called the trump cattapilar they look bad ass and they can sting you with there hairs

You're a fucking retard, mate

>live in their head rent free

Why cant you people ever post anything other than flavor of the week phrases? Can you, for once, post something that isnt a stale phrase plucked from the mouth of someone else? I mean God damn, this has to be the 20th post in the past 3 days to use that phrase when it was barely ever used less than a month ago.

They've been saying it since the primaries, I do agree with you though

tldr
she lost, get over it

>mfw naming discoveries after people you hate, ensuring that people will remember them forever, is somehow destructive to their legacy

it's like protesting by taking out your tits. i'm waiting for the part where i should be upset

Aww, I'd love to have an animal named after me.
I'd ride eternal.

This will only pump up his ego further.
The only reason he ran for the presidency was to have his name in the history books. A species being named after him is icing on the cake.

Newfag

Attached: Amerimutt Nog.png (579x441, 201K)

>it's like protesting by taking out your tits. i'm waiting for the part where i should be upset

This

Attached: DkocKxGUcAAsbTr.jpg (799x1200, 125K)

thats a guy right

Low IQ people (not the person who just used it) tend to say what they hear if it sounds good to them, aka buzzwords.
Things like "God emperor Trump" or "Donald drumph", are such examples.

But theyre usually horrible tits

DRUMPF BTFO!

Probably cures cancer knowing the media's recent luck.

The /ptg/ shills are here

Look at these facebook tier boomer posts.

RENT
FREE

It is... just wait.

>phrase of the week
>past few days
Back to plebbit newfag. Enjoy Jow Forumspolitics.

Attached: 79458989-9D8D-4F53-BE6E-6A918257B2E6.jpg (503x368, 29K)

Does it build a wall with sand?

No, then it wouldn't be Donald Trump.

>(((scientists)))

dunno how it is in the west but over here only mediocre retards who literally can't solve a first degree equation study biology

>calling anyone new
>has only seen that phrase used the last few days

Sad

i used to be friends with some idiot who is now a herpetologist, he is trying so hard to have some shitty common snake classified as a different specie, he'll probably end up faking something to justify it

in the meantime he'll say one race the human race

gas these subhumans

What are you on about? People have been saying "rent free" for years. Anyone who thinks this is a "new phrase" is the newest of the newfags.