The Left Can't Me

Jow Forums btfo lol

Attached: Or....jpg (753x767, 118K)

Great thread.

Attached: Nice herb.jpg (799x534, 158K)

>trump supporter offers a wall of evidents
>leftist girl offers her opinion

Attached: 1545098902065.jpg (591x960, 46K)

GUYS LETS BUMP THIS AND TURN IT INTO A LEFTIST COMIC CRINGE THREAD!

Because the simple solution that makes you feel safer is obviously true...
Do you know what the Judas cow is?

Fixed by another user, pic related
>sage in all fields

Attached: 1543920150799m.jpg (1016x1024, 106K)

leftists can't evidence either.

Attached: Sheep-Dog-Conspiracy.jpg (400x290, 64K)

Why not both?

The NPC meme was popular because it accurately depicts human behavior in public of +90% of the population. Everyone falls into brackets of pre approved behaviors and opinions.

Celebrities are adored because they provide pre approved behaviors for people to mirror. They tell people what are good opinions to have, what is bad and even how to minimize effects of shit behaviors by using jokes.
Even Bill Cosby in his peak celebrity status was telling people about Spanish fly(ruphys) during his comedy routine and teaching his peers how to do it (the collective subconscious of rapist men) and joking about it to minimize the consequences from women, telling women that hey at a subconscious level knew about this. But hey... it's funny!!! Haha (but not laughing anymore)

The good news is at least studios like Disney are pushing for increase in mental health and talking about insecurities and shit behaviors like in Ralph Breaks the Internet. All the Ralph's are a good example of what happens with the NPCs when they are given a message from approved media handlers. And how it's so effective because people just have emotional or mental issues that they act sometimes without even thinking of the intended or unintended consequences. It's not that people are evil... it's just that they are already hurting inside and no one taught them how not to hurt (except by buying that new videogame or getting a gift like a new car, doesn't matter that the guy that got it for you is abusive, or that he is intentionally sabotaging everything in your life so you can't buy it yourself, he got you a new car!!!)

People are continuing to wake up. We are at the tipping point of we are all going to be incorporated into the "Borg" and become eternal wage slaves or we actually get better and build awesome shit together. I'm excited for the second option.

Good luck anons. We are currently on the "Dark Side of the Rainbow" in our societies, but I'm starting to see the light.

Cheers

>trump is lying

Ok then it should be real simple to show proof of that. I’m waiting.

>two years of FBI investigations turned up nothing

Oh what a shame.

>nothing

Have you ever watched more than one Trump interview in a row? Hell, have your ever looked at a transcript of any of his speeches? The dude does nothing but lie. How stupid are you to ignore that? No need to answer. It'll be some stupid bullshit anyway. Probably paid shill tier stuff.

Attached: 24B2DFA1-6F57-44E0-BD45-DECABDC7AA93.jpg (750x790, 517K)

ask any lefty for evidence of collusion and they're the ones stringing together a conspiracy theory of 50 unrelated facts

>unrelated facts

Yes. What a huge coincidence that all of Trump's closest confidantes are going to jail. Makes so much sense they'd admit to high crimes. I'm sure he's oblivious to all of that. No collusion. Trust me. It makes sense if you don't think about it.

kek

Kike rat is Kiking again. Hope ur little daughters r violently raped

>evidents
>dents

Pretty sure you have a few dents in your brain.

Except the globalist conspiracy predates Trump entering politics. Why do leftists think Trump was the originator of this theory?

>person A gives a wall full of evidence he's investigated personally
>person B simply claims orange man is lying
>Person A is startled that someone can be this dumb.
I get it.

>bill cosby raped people
Based retard, go back

>evidents

Attached: 1535519494116.png (558x614, 32K)

>A secret society of Russian operatives under the direction of Donald Trump are using the Conservative Media to fuel a Tranny witchhunt and impose Nazism
>Or...
>The media is lying

The Left Can't Mepolbtfolol ?

Newfag

Bill Cosby was making jokes about using ruphys just instead of saying ruphys he was saying "spanish fly". He was literally showing off to the world hiding in plain sight, that's how you use language to not have to lie ever or be afraid of getting caught for your wrongdoing, since you are announcing it. Easy.
And the people in that era at that moment thought either it wasn't serious, maybe an exaggeration, or actually completely normal. All to sell a "pill" create the opportunity for this experience, spanish fly and using the opportunity to in the gray area of the moment use a ruphy, that you got under a different name but since you got it from this manufacturer you aren't liable, so you can't ever legally get caught. People can create some fucked up plays to get with some serious shit. And in this way all the money goes through the system, a couple of lawyers fees, the company selling the things, selling the experience.
You could literally pay yourself to rape women using this scam. And best of all for the guys making these plays, the women get no money.

now change the second panel so that it list and links all 72 genders..

the third panel mentions only 2 genders

and the fourth panel is a purple haired bitch scratching her head.

it always was

Attached: 6612da61425d98755836902a8bde1bce_XL.jpg (900x450, 137K)

9/10 shoulda made it a pussy hat.

Attached: conspiracymeme_hillary.png (1280x1290, 1.31M)

Anons, be sure to report chaponiggers like the three you see parroting one another in this itt for spamming/flooding. They're posting thread repeatedly. Please sage if you must respond, but hide when you're done. Always report chapopedophiles.

this is the best version

Based and redpilled

it should say niggers

Attached: 1544754418342.jpg (511x510, 89K)

>implying pol likes trump
kek

Attached: Shock and disgust.png (480x720, 533K)

>All trump does is lie
Trump: People who enter the country illegally are criminals. Even if we wanted immigrants from Mexico the ones who enter illegally are certainly not the best option.
Me: Hmm that makes sense
MSM: REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>arrested on charges completely unrelated to russia
>evidence of Russian conclusion
Watergate only took a year y'know

Attached: wojak npc no u_1.jpg (680x821, 50K)

Lets be real, Trump is going to jail. Lets look at the positive side though, he'll probably lose a lot of weight after going on a diet of jail food.

Not a meme. It's a shitty webcomic, but we can turn it into a meme if you'd like.

Attached: 145154545879.jpg (303x335, 37K)

/thread

Evidence.

>wall of text

The left really can’t meme

Yep, this is a self reality denier, probably how they punish themselves, they like taking submissive and self destructing orders. Now I find them kind of cute. I mean you can LARP but you know what you have to do when you actually vote. You are an extension of the reality but I get you need the role. I'm willing to play with you.

>unironically being the woman in that comic

pottery