Legal to destroy "Thin Blue Line" American flags

It's your legal right and duty to destroy these flags, preferably by burning.

from 4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag:
>section (g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
>section (k): The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

The Flag Code has no provision for enforcement. No fines, no penalties. There is nothing law enforcement can do when the Flag Code is broken.
The Flag Code does, however, provide precise instruction for citizens on what to do with abominations of our national symbol.
If you see one of these on your neighbor's lawn, now you know what to do. Burn it down.

Attached: cuckflag.png (653x394, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
youtu.be/qSpDvzr2TKs
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Hanukkah

Haha if anyone did that where I live they'd have their head blown off

So if a law abiding patriot came to your neighborhood (or forest) with intention of upholding American federal law relating to respect for our nation's flag, you'd retaliate with gun violence.
white people.....smdh

Man plays NWO fuck the police, gets arrested jailed. He asks for jury trial, jurors comeback in 10min with not guilty. Oakland County MI. Where was the police when patriots were being attached by antifa? Ordered to stand down. When ordered they will confiscate your guns rape your wife and lock you up in FEMA camps.

Attached: C400B9E9-E3AD-454B-9EE9-A4FA50202EFF.jpg (223x240, 32K)

That’s not my flag, burn them. Fuck the police, NYPD watched a man get stabbed to death. Gets sued. Goes to SCOTUS. FOP argues police has no obligation to protect public. Court agrees
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Attached: EFD2611C-65CE-49CD-853F-3D5FB659BA5B.jpg (625x800, 151K)

Yeah you’re also not supposed to wear American flags but guess what’s on the front of my hat.
Stop being a gay

i exercise my white privilege by yelling vulgarities at every pig i meet. They can't do anything about it lol

Just wanna say that the Belgian government is about because of this pact, hope it stirs up more trouble

>That’s not my flag
Yeah, so the flag code does not apply.

*is about to fall mb

Tyranny will always knock on your door with uniform
MRAP for gun owners and constitutionalists
youtu.be/qSpDvzr2TKs

Attached: 11E53F2F-1385-4616-8BBB-BE87E3FDE290.jpg (599x711, 88K)

It’s a perviersion of my flag
>section (g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

*burns your masonic rag*
nothin personnel

Attached: george_wallace1.jpg (750x500, 199K)

Attached: EA9BDC68-07E0-47DD-819C-5E3883ED6DB4.jpg (810x999, 183K)

>Your posting style
> fact that you rapid fired two pre-prepared posts
>content of your posts

I was suspicious for a while, but it’s pretty clear we are being raided

Attached: 52CAFE32-76C1-4660-89A3-C94FB7B4682E.jpg (616x640, 85K)

Can we make it illegal for advertisers and corporations to include the flag?

Attached: coca-cola-is-branding-its-cans-in-the-us-flag-to-salute-the-army.jpg (1190x595, 129K)

Attached: A012EFF5-5EFB-4797-BFF9-4E57E0398FB2.jpg (936x1024, 245K)

It's a different flag. That section would apply to, say, a US flag with black and blue paint on it.

What you seem to be missing is that the flag is under fair use, this is NOT a united States flag as this is black blue and white. What you described is if someone took an original flag with proper colors and drew dicks on it.

Have fun with your felony arson

>South Africa
shouldn't you be worrying about actually being raided?

Fuck off foreigner

But these weren't us flags turned into the blue flag. Second, its private property ans you cannot destroy it. Same reason why you cant steal someone burning a flag but they cant steal your flag ans burn it.

stop making this thread

Fuck off back to your chaponigger pedohouse, you sack of shit.

>coke American
It used to be

Attached: 39110A70-FC02-436D-BBA0-6B786AF1198E.jpg (3434x2959, 2.02M)

If he repeats himself alot, he starts to believe it. Then when he gets arrested, it's the policemans fault.

Hi officer butt hurt

It looks so fucking good though. Much better color scheme than the real flag.

Wrong thread?

Nah, I live in a literal Fort Knox

More American than you
>and whiter too!

No, your honer, suspect’s cheek assulted my fist.

our cops are out of control and are a perfect example of why we can't have nice things in America. First we got niggers, then we got integration, and now we have to live with trigger-happy warrior cops and a retarded criminal justice system. Fuck this country. I want to move the fuck out of here real fucking badly

>Patriot
>Upholding the orders of Zog government
Noice.

I bet person who confiscates your property in SA will be........ oh a police officer.

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know...

I'm ready to ambush kill cops and murder their families. Fuck with the 2nd Amendment, that's what you get? What niggers?

>suspect started lighting people's porches on fire, was screaming something about my flag
>when asked to calm down, suspect started running at the Responding officer.
>suspect may have a dangerous weapon
>GRATATATA
>Nigger dies because he thought he found the ONE thing nobody knew and could get the white man gud

>Fuck this country. I want to move the fuck out of here real fucking badly
Stay and fight, where you going? Greenland? Antarctica?

Attached: 29CAA7A3-EFF4-4E28-98F8-3A240923405E.jpg (960x960, 89K)

i see this argument, but i also see right through it. everyone who sees the tbl flag knows that it's supposed to look like the american flag with some other symbolism imposed on it.
it already is, there's just no procedure for enforcement of the specific law (apart from a responsible citizen destroying the disgraced flag)
no

It's too bad Democrats don't respect our flag, Shareblue. You are always burning it.

So what about the gay pride flags? We gonna burn those down too? Or are you going to be a selective bitch and just looking for replies?

The flag is BS. Fuck kikes and nigger state worshipers.

My flag is red white and blue 50 stars and 13 stripes. WTF is this black blue and white BS. Burn it I don’t care

KeK.

Attached: hwllpqm.jpg (2554x1699, 832K)

Let my enlighten you OP.

Flag code exists to protect existing flags. For example, you shouldn't go take a flag down, and paint it blue/whatever. However producing a blue american flag is totally fine because it's not a "real flag" for lack of a better term

You’re not going to do it. If you were you wouldn’t post it here where IP can be tracked back to you.

>it already is, there's just no procedure for enforcement of the specific law (apart from a responsible citizen destroying the disgraced flag)

ITT Someone tries to share Facebook Law.

If you destroy someone's property, you will either be killed trying to or will go to prison. It could be a actual flag with "fuck America" on it and you can't do shit. The most you can do is report it to get a municipal fine handed to them.

YOU WILL BE KILLED TRYING THIS, OP IS A FUCKING IDIOT

You have my support OP, fuck these flag appropriating faggots. Cops are glorified welfare queens who deserve 0 respect. I know someone who has video evidence of a package being stolen from their doorstep, they have a clear face shot and everything. Cops don't give a shit, can't be bothered. I've had 2 cars stolen as well, they made absolutely no attempt to find out who did it and what chop shops stripped them. Nope, too busy giving people 100 dollar fines for not wearing their seatbelt

too bad none of that law applies to the thing blue line flag

That's why the supreme court ruled there's no punishment for breaking flag code as an act of political expression.
T.B.L. American flag owners are in violation of federal law and are legally obligated to maintain the flag's dignity by destroying them. Sure, no authority will enforce this law, but shouldn't reasonable and good natured people be able to conduct themselves responsibly and follow the law?

gay pride flags dont have the field of stars, they are simply a rainbow flag. they aren't pretending to represent america

You're assuming I don't go dark after this and that IGAF what can be traced back to me. I want my enemies to know I'm coming to kill them.

>Angry poster.

What you're describe is not reasonable. You think trespassing and destruction of personal property is ok. That is called vigilantism and is very very illegal.

>police has no obligation to protect niggers
ftfy

I've seen plenty of USA flag variations. So what youre telling me that you're giving out the exempt card. Just fucking go ahead and post that you're trying to get someone to actually do something stupid so it's on Twitter tomorrow.

I had never seen these flags before.

Just lost the last shred of respect for the “law enforcement community” that I didn’t know I still had.

Does this mean I can burn the fag flags with no repercussions then?

According to No. This is really just some faggot trying to get an edgelord to do something because OP is too much a a bitch to try it himself. He's trying to arm someone with this "knowledge". He's a huge fucking faggot.

This happened to me. 11 over in the 70 mph highway. In the passing lane, passing someone, keeping with flow if traffic going 75+

Fucker backs up into oncoming traffic and floors it 100+ down the road to give me a ticket over a mile past where I passed the car

I fucking hate them so much. Ohio cops are the fucking worst

Attached: 1542213832922.jpg (422x355, 66K)

Kill these white nigger pigs

lmao no one would do shit

I would advise people who care about US flag code and federal law to follow this procedure
>Dress nicely (business professional)
>Knock on the front door of any building displaying an offending flag
>Notify the flag owner of 4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag sections (g) and (k)
>Request that they destroy the flag in a dignified way
>Let the flag owner know that the traditional method is destruction by fire
>Offer to supervise the burning
>If they are not ready to conduct the flag's dignified destruction at the time of your visit, offer to return in a week's time to check on their progress ;)

Attached: defaced american flag.png (1024x1024, 287K)

Just shoot cops and their family in the face.

hey man stop.......... falseflagging lmaooooo XD

Until it's in the news tomorrow that Tyrone got killed trespassing BUT HE WAS A GUD BOI. Then it's total Outrage. That's usually when people start laughing at the irony of someone who thought they were invincible and was killed with 30g of lead in a split second. It's not hard to do, I've done it before. Woke up to a motherfucker trying to shim my front door and I just shot at head level.

Please for the love of God, come to my house.

Fuck you. We're in civil war. All cops and their families die. All Jews die.

I live in Jacksonville Florida. I'll meet you at the Lem Turner Walmart. I drive a black jeep liberty. Please give me a date and I'll promise I'll end your sorry ass life.

based and gaypilled

But that is not an American Flag, the Flag Code does not apply.

Protip: The American Flag has more red than that, and no black.

too edgy for me

You sound like a faggot who will be kill.

thats because youre reading out loud

That is not an American Flag. The American Flag has stars, and more stripes than that.

if some other company started using the pepsi logo, but black instead of red, does that count as a different logo? would that hold up in court?

I bet, betacuck

I know this is b8 but my autism forces me to respond. The first amendment allows you to change the flag however you like

huh guess you learn something new every day

Yes actually. It's a different logo. Again, the flag can be used under fair use. You refuse to acknowledge that. It is 100 % OK to make anything that has the liking of the US flag.

wtf did you just say to me ect...

pussy

No, it's because I have no patience for traitors.

>it's supposed to look like the American flag

The flag code has nothing to do with flags that look sort of like American Flags but are not. Flying the Malaysian Flag, for example, is not a violation, because it is not an American Flag (even though the Malaysians intentionally made their flag to resemble the American.)

Attached: MALS0001.png (516x260, 9K)

many people who sport these flags have family members/loved ones in law enforcement. There are a few that are currently LEO's and like to shout out to the world who they are by putting these flags either on stickers or their houses (which is stupid imo).

But to go after this flag seems pointless.

Attached: 1462424816537.jpg (290x319, 35K)

It was amazing to see how quickly these exclusive, low IQ, ZOG thugs desecrated the American flag when a black veteran briefly put them in their place.

The police regularly turn on the the citizens of their republics and instead harbor the international enemy and parasite that ought to be so inherently foreign to them. This is standard protocol for these traitors... After all, they are trained exclusively in Israel.

In America, a police officer is never capable of doing more than what you can, unless a court immediately mandates it for their safety. Fuck cops and fuck jannies.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 65K)

Kill everyone flying this traitorous flag.

you must be 18+ to post here

this. cops arent on your "side".

Korean flag used the old Pepsi logo for many years.

Attached: SKOR0001.png (388x260, 9K)

Suck my dick kike

whats next lettuce brain? It's just people who are proud of their occupation.

Attached: Thin_Red_Line_Flag_Sticker_2000x.jpg (2000x1216, 213K)

Trump just passed the bump stock ban. Kill every cop and their family!

are you under 18?

lmao nice
bro ur more schitz than me and I'm out here posting threads about the legality of burning down other people's property lmao

All cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite. They all deserve death.

I'm 38. Suck my dick faggot.

You are a controlled op coward. I am real.

i bet you are also a big guy