Is a no deal brexit part of her plan?

Is a no deal brexit part of her plan?

Attached: theresamay.jpg (750x563, 67K)

let's hope so

She's a Remainer, so no.

Attached: 1531591847110.png (186x208, 28K)

Why is some emo dude photoshopped behind her?

It's photoshopped? I literally downloaded this off the bbc website through google images.

He looks so out of place, I assumed you photoshopped him in there to see if anybody would notice.

Lmao it is photoshopped. This is the original.

Attached: EDF9BC32-3ECA-4F0D-8C93-3B2E5B34DBCD.jpg (750x563, 39K)

Jesus what the fuck... Now you say it i can totally see how photoshopped it is. I feel like i recognise the guy. Isn't he some famous rock star or something? Anyone know? Why would someone shoop him into this image?

no you fucking retard

Attached: reMAYner.png (455x439, 609K)

Theresa the Log appeaser.

Theresa May was and still IS totally against Brexit!
Majority voted for Brexit, and she has no choice but to follow!
She is not the person for the job, Nor she wants a smooth transition!
She is attempting to undermine the deal, and looking for a "worst case" scenario!
If the deal is so bad, that Britain's economy and free trade tanks. Financial stability and foreign policy become a burden! the Britain will have no choice, but to conduct a second referendum! And reapply to rejoin the European Union....All possible by 2024
This is something the Central banks, Political European Elite, along side puppets like May, Merkel, and Macron are hoping and pushing for!

This post looks like it was written by a soccer mom

it's elvis presley. calm down

Kek that's Andy "hot creamy logs slidding down your throat" Sixx
How do you newfags not know this. Pic related

Attached: shit (1).jpg (600x646, 51K)

No. She approached brexit as a radical centrist viewpoint. And therefore placated no one. The EU wants to punish Britain and the tories and labour don't know what they want.

No, well kind of, the narrowed implications of that will be used against the people.. Their next move, well maybe considering it was their first, is simply more fear. They want everyone terrified so we go crawling back to the EU. Next year will be the biggest change of this country.

new referendum is her plan.

welcome back brits, you were never allowed to leave the reich anayway ;)

Das ist die plan

Attached: sketch-1545099025712.png (1080x1645, 1.87M)

Attached: sultans of scat.jpg (1080x1091, 242K)

what is cameron doing now anyway?

Attached: MemeLoveTriangle_297886754.jpg (2500x1667, 651K)

She intentionally fucked it all up and delayed it so they would be left with either no deal or remain, and a record. At that point, people obviously wouldn’t want to leave if they get economically destroyed for it.

The absolute state of modern “”””””conservatism.”””””” One of the weakest most traitorous leaders I’ve seen, willfully ignoring what’s best for her country and what her people want for her own ideological agenda

LOG OF SHIT

Attached: 2pavsp.jpg (300x300, 27K)