Taco Bueno closes a dozen stores; more to follow

>Trump's economy is grea-

Stop lying, Jow Forums. The latest business failure comes from restaurant chain Taco Bueno, which has shut down 12 locations, with more to follow. When Taco Bueno went bankrupt last month, it announced that NO outlets would be closed - but that has changed, due to "deteriorating market conditions." How does this happen in a "good" economy, Jow Forums?

>Taco Bueno shuttering 12 restaurants, selling contents

>After being purchased amid a restructuring in federal bankruptcy court, Taco Bueno is shuttering 12 locations in Texas and Oklahoma. Additionally, the Irving-based Tex-Mex chain is currently auctioning off the contents of those restaurants at RestaurantEquipment.bid, an online auction site that specializes in food service and restaurant equipment. Bidding for all items starts at $1 with no reserves...

>At the time, Taco Bueno expected to continue operating its 169 locations during its reorganization.

bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2018/12/17/taco-bueno-shuttering-12-restaurants-selling.html

Attached: TB.jpg (996x560, 97K)

Taco Bueno is dog food tier.

They're being deported out of business.

Our economy was at peak prosperity last summer, and it’s downhill from here on. Buckle up

Literally Who?

Attached: DuZYWLBVYAARi2w.jpg (595x524, 82K)

I'm gonna open a pizza place called Pizza Hacienda. Surely theres no competition.

this is great

now if we could just start arresting employers

HOW WILL THE US ECONOMY EVER RECOVER FROM THIS DEVASTATING BLOW?!?!?!
MAGATARDS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good, those restaurants are an aberration degeneracy, those need to be destroyed, real tacos are not like that, chicanos are a mexican disgrace

Attached: 1543285632830.png (1154x606, 213K)

Holy shit the entire economy is collapsing based of some Shit tier dollar store level mexnigger food

Attached: 1545129073396.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

Chaponigger.

Man this is so true. My wife is Mexican and when I went to Mexico for the first time I was surprised how normal people are there. It seems like all the chicanos overly listen to Rancho music to compensate. Real Mexicans are kind and seem dima to Americans.

>One shitty beaner restaurant closes a bunch of stores
IT'S ALL DRUMPF'S FAULT!!!

Attached: 1541951985237.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

>economy doing great
It's Obama's economy, not Trump's!
>Fed jews fuck up economy
It's Trump's economy!

Came here to post this

chinanos are like your leftist scum people, Mexico is more safe and less degenerate witout those commies, thank you america to give them free gibs

Attached: 1543707094952.gif (248x203, 96K)

It's a symptom of a larger trend. We're seeing stories of chain stores/restaurants shutting down 10+ locations (sometimes hundreds) almost every day now.

Taco NoBueno is absolutely the worst.
If you are jonesing harder than Mollie Tibbets dad for some Mexican food, there is probably a decent taco truck near you.
Otherwise, you'd do better buying some frozen burritos at Wal-Mart than going to Taco Bueno.
It's awful.

About time this shitty place went out of business. I can't wait till they all close. It was by far the worst taco place. It's fucking sad when taco bell kicks the shit out of your food in both quality and taste.

Tbh. Mexico has a shit ton of room for investment. Wish it was safe enough to set up a business. There's a huge building I want to buy and employ people but fuck paying cartel tax lol

It is an expat thing. They are always the biggest bydlo retards. Same with Croats in Germany and Australia.

Shit Mexican food is everywhere be original and quit crying.

actually lol'd

we need to make that a thing