Why can't Americans prevent this?

Why can't Americans prevent this?

Attached: Absolutely unpreventable.png (834x658, 799K)

Jews

DHS HSEEP. how do you prevent that?

Attached: lonshanks the cat.jpg (351x351, 10K)

Because Americans are fucking retards who want to have a cake and eat it too.

Nice thread. Really went places.

Shall not be infringed

We're perfectly willing to have Arabs murder white people to keep our guns.

250 million firearms in known circulation, no accounting for unknown/unregistered firearms that are still in circulation from the 70s. Go to any shady Indiana gun shop and you will know what I mean.

jews, military industrial complex, arms manufacturers lobbying congress, nra lobbying congress. Together they have all whipped up this crazy culture where totally common sense ideas like "if your on the terror watch list you cant buy guns" are seen as an attack on peoples hobby. that's all it is for some of the more vocal gun rights activists, a hobby. Thats why they get massively upset about background checks because it inconveniences them for a week or 2 before they get the gun they want. of course there actually are democrats who want to ban all guns but thankfully they are fringe and will never have power.

Attached: crazy-gun-weapon.jpg (400x300, 30K)

1. Jews
2. Gun restriction fag states

We just dont really care. Let me keep what I want and fuck off.

prevent what? these events are so miniscule that they are irrelevant. They are on the same odds as winning a lottery.

Yes i wonder why, tell me what you think my goyfriend

Attached: 1543433262599.png (426x516, 154K)

regular mass shootings are actually beneficial for the american gene pool in the long run, especially the school shootings where the victims haven't been able to breed yet.

Only the fat, slow, unarmed and stupid mutts without survival skills ever succumb to these events, the quick smart ones usually get away

Attached: 1522555350748.jpg (511x400, 15K)

We haven't thought or prayed hard enough

>"No Way to Prevent This,' Says Nation Where Deep State Regularly Carries Out Mass Shootings To Justify Disarming the Populace
ftfy

Attached: IN ALL FIELDS.png (600x900, 136K)

France cant seem to prevent it either and they have the fuckers who commit terrorist acts on watchlists.

They're actually good for the gene pool for a different reason. Most of the victims are either normies attending social events like concerts and church so when they get killed it's not only small-scale eugenics against normies but also discourages normie behavior entirely. Sure the edgelord dies too but typically more normies than edgelords end up dead

Attached: 1544072516457.jpg (1500x1079, 372K)

I meant to say it also works out with school shootings because most school shootings involve a bullied edgelord that takes vengeance out on the normie kids which has the same result

These things all literally existed before 2016. It's been a slippery slope and you probably dont even know the laws in your state because you never went to hit a rifle.

Not realizing that one ban or restriction will lead to another is nigger tier stupid. Gun control groups dont think "Does this violate a right or not?" they think "what new law CAN we pass?". They have funding and a job so they'll come up with new legislation every fucking year.

Also enlongated background checks dont do anything because once you have the weapon you have the weapon. You guys think Republicans are complaining for no reason because "hurry durr sey r stoopid".

>1 post by this ID
So many shills today, and so many newfags bumping these slide threads.

>edgelord
>normie
>bullying
gimme a break

I think a mild amount of bullying is healthy for kids to develop properly, males at least. nobody is going to benefit from relentless torment by their peers but If you act like a weird faggot it makes sense that society is going to ridicule your behaviour, and if you're not a hopeless pussy you'll most likely develop a thicker skin and defense mechanisms against henpecking, skills that are very important but difficult to develop later in life

Do you disagree with what he said or are you merely offended by his choice in words?

>muh shills
>muh slide threads
>what in the fuck is trolling
>please somebody tell me what a shitpost is
>why do people like getting (You)s
>you have to reply to your own thread
>calling anyone else a newfag

Attached: 1529655797304.jpg (300x300, 48K)

>muh trolling
A real troll would revel in the discord they cause, shills do nothing but drive-by shitposting.
>leaf
Go fuck your dog or something.

>trolls never post once and sit back to laugh at the ensuant shitshow
>only paid secret agents do this
>I don't really have an argument so I'll bastardize a leaf meme I heard somewhere before
You could always lurk instead of posting

because republicans are vile.

I think those shootings are all manufactured HSEEP operations, but those words are pretty annoying too.

do you seriously believe that every single mass shooting is fake? I can absolutely understand a angry disillusioned kid shooting up his school for vengeance against his peers or somebody going postal Falling Down style, especially when these things are basically glamourized in the media. America is an inherently violent society and if you no longer want to live there it would seem romantic to take your perceived enemies down with you.

That being said a lot of the higher profile incidents are definitely suspicious and I wouldn't doubt some MKULTRA type interference occasionally, as I could expect spooks to encourage already unstable people. but by and large these incidents are probably organic most of the time.

>He says, Swedish flag flying high and mighty as he does.

we value freedom more than terrorist attacks

/sage

>democrats who want to ban all guns but thankfully they are fringe and will never have power

I'm not so sure about that.

Attached: 1544814548553m.jpg (1024x920, 140K)

rent free

>Together they have all whipped up this crazy culture where totally common sense ideas like "if your on the terror watch list you cant buy guns" are seen as an attack on peoples hobby.
Kill yourself kike.