TRUMP JUST LOST RE-ELECTION OVER GUN CONTROL

Listen up TRUMP, It's over you sorry gun grabbing piece of shit, As if the wall wasn't enough, you proved you are worse than Obama when it comes to the second amendment I hope they do find something to arrest you for and you rot in prison.

If Jow Forums can make the piss gate dossier a world wide conspiracy I'm sure we can make you lose 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64

Attached: donald-trump-traitor.jpg (1500x750, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what guns did he take

no he lost reelection because he didn't fight to the death on immigration and leaving the middle east and taking on the fed and taking on the establishment and taking on the clintons and wasting years of republican majorities

Even Obama never tried to amend the NFA to include a device just so it could be banned, this is some top level gun grabbing shit that leaves the door open for what is a rate of fire for a semi automatic firearm, but Trump is too fucking stupid to see this, Im more afraid of what he will do if re-elected and he has nothing to lose

It's not just a ban, but we're all mandated to turn in our bump stocks.

ok but what guns did he take

Nah.

I'm not happy with how he's been recently, but he's still a fuckton better than anyone else (aside from maybe Rand).

Attached: DrvgWA4U4AAAVs1.jpg (729x822, 179K)

Lock him up

we know bump

Animetard opinions don't count

Obama tried to make semi auto illegal.
It didn't get past the house/sen

the drone guns that automatically seek out and kill da jooz

kike puppet confirmed!!!

“I’m sure we can make you lose 2020”

Do you know where you are nigger

Attached: 628816F8-504C-4C70-A9F6-1C3B8E821C42.jpg (984x664, 91K)

>Obama tried
Tried dont count, Trump did and went around congress to do it, he is actually worse than a nigger

Trump is so wonderful, I think I'm going to write him a letter telling him he has my full support. And I've never contemplated doing something like writing to a President.
Meanwhile, Demokrats are the worst slime that has ever oozed onto the American landscape.

Good, now go arm yourself with actual automatic rifles.

exactly class threes are not that difficult to get

Attached: 1541615167883.jpg (1174x1078, 346K)

the bump stock thing was a loophole though, any reasonable person would have done the same.

The law says no automatic weapon, and this was a way to convert a semi-auto into an auto.
I wonder how Jow Forums is taking this

It's not about the ban, it's about the precedent this sets. Today it's bump stocks, tomorrow it's:

>30 rd mags
>adjustable stocks
>mandatory waiting periods
>"military grade" ammo

In ten years I'll see you in line at your local sheriff's department when you want to buy a bolt action .22.

So he banned no guns?

Hilldawg 2020

I could 100% live with the bump stock ban if he gave us the wall.
Instead he fucked us on BOTH...on the SAME DAY!
Fuck this guy.

He didn't take any guns. Gun grabbing begins with it's peripherals. He was hired to protect against this. Fag.

>Demokrats are the worst slime that has ever oozed onto the American landscape.
yet Republicans have become the worse gun grabbers

Ronald Reagan bans open carry, restricts machine guns
Mitt Romney bans AR-15s
Marco Rubio red flag confiscation
Rick Scott bans 18-20 yr olds from buying all firearms
Trump backdoors congress to classify bump stocks as a machine guns that were approved by Obama

That precedent already exists, so to clarify, he's a gun grabber who grabbed no guns?

Nigger did you forget?

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 936K)

Faggot Zionist

Traitor

I will say it sets a scary precedent by calling for confiscation. Psycho neighbor or ex could report anyone and cause your door to be kicked in by our insane sheriffs officers.

Attached: 1542830213028.gif (450x250, 977K)

Yes he just banned peripherals, setting the stage for more gun grabbing techniques until we're at ammunition, ect. But I guess that's ok with you since it's not a gun.

You are worried about bump stocks? After he just caved on the wall? After he left Flynn out to dry, and has nothing to go after deep state corruption? After he refuses to tell the truth to the people and disclose ANYTHING to us about anything that matters? Like say, where the bump stock idea originated? Vegas for instance? And you are worried about a minor gun control measure that doesn't matter? Sure it sucks, but much bigger failures are afoot with this blowhard.

Trump is done. Press s to spit
Sssssssssss

>Hilldawg 2020
Well cant do that but I sat out for gun grabber Mitt Romney and things worked out quite well for gun rights until Trump got the seat

See
Any gun control legislation is bad gun control legislation. It opens the door for more restrictions down the road.

This.

Attached: awoo ajoo1.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Can't only focus on the huge pile of shit so these smaller piles can slip through. This is a big fucking problem too.

And we don't need to "make him lose 2020." He barely beat the most hated woman in US history, and that was back when people actually believed, myself included, that he would do most of what he said he would do.

Anti trump shills larping extra hard today.

Attached: 1543953683605.png (617x574, 422K)

Lol. The shills will use anything to push their agenda. So which guns did Trump grab again?

It allows a family member to call the police and say X person in the family might be dangerous to himself or to someone else. Then they can show up, take all your firearms and your rights, and force you to go through court to PROVE you are not a danger to anyone AFTER going to a doctor that is approved by the courts to verify you are OK, ALL out of your own fucking pocket of course. The court fees, medical examination, medical follow-ups, and storage fees.

Fake News Kill Yourself shareblue.... SAGE

>Even Obama never tried to amend the NFA to include a device just so it could be banned, this is some top level gun grabbing shit that leaves the door open for what is a rate of fire for a semi automatic firearm, but Trump is too fucking stupid to see this, Im more afraid of what he will do if re-elected and he has nothing to lose
WTF I HATE TRUMP'S ORIGINAL PLATFORM NOW

he classified a accessory that doesnt have a magazine or shoot a bullet as a machine gun making over 540K law abiding bump stock owners felons

Obama didn't have to amend anything because Automatic weapons have already been banned, Bump stocks are a modification that makes semi-auto, automatic.

It was already BANNED NIGGA, stop trying to find loop holes. They didn't ban your gun or take it away, they want you to shoot the weapon with precision. Grow the fuck up faggot.

If you have an actual counterargument that suggests that this is anything other than bad news for gun owners (you know, the group that Trump said he'd fight for), then we're all waiting to hear it.

>hasn't heard about 7 round mags in New York

can pol trigger him into ww3?

People who use the word "shill" unironically have a median IQ of 85 or less. Everyone who is disappointed in the huge failure that was our last political hope is not a shill you miserable retards. It just means we acknowledge reality and choose not to live in fantasy land. The sooner we can get you guys to come back to reality the better. We may need you as cannon fodder in the coming war.

So we’ve seen about 20 slide threads complaining about the wall funding and “gun ban”. These are shillblue niggers just shitting in the open as usual doing a disgraceful job of trying to sway the needle. Why don’t you niggers stick to registering illegals and fighting for felon voters since you can’t connect with the American that values apple pie on the window seal.

This redpill is too much for this board to handle. Sorry to see the alt right will continue to avoid inconvenient facts.

What is the argument that this is an infringement on your rights? You can't present a counter argument in response to a non-argument.

boy will you be surprised when you see what scotus rules when this gets in front of them.

No he lost it over the wall you mong.

Things are not going to end well if they really are demanding such a thing... I have a feeling civil war is coming close.

mUh gunz muh trump want to grab my toys

Go get shot somewhere else faggot

>gun mods are always illegal
Try and saw off your shotgun barrel. (you) stupid fuck

This
He betrayed his base in to many ways today. Guess all at once so we'd have trouble keeping up with his treason.

its bump stocks you dumb sharia blue faggot. its a novelty item that no serious shooter would use in any event. go back to brock and tell him to fuck you in the throat one more time for your failed fathers tears.

>What is the argument that this is an infringement on your rights?
Maybe the fact it's banning a product that was legal as of last month and encroaching on our 2nd amendment, you roo fucking petrol sniffer?

You pinning your hopes on Cuck Kavanaugh and friends to protect you? The same court that just refused to hear arguments on funding Planned Parenthood? Lol.

Bruh if you don’t TRUST THE PLAN you are a shill

He took a piece of plastic with a spring on it. As if its not something that anyone could easily make in a short amount of time. And... Any man who abides by a ban he believes is unjust is no man at all.

Yeah he refuses to hear PP or gun right cases. Great fucking job Trump. Thanks.

Kavanaugh is a catholic, he will do whatever the kikes he worships tell him to do

>Trump is doing far better than Obama at this point
"Concern Trolling" brought to you by David Brock

You call them toys until one is actually in your face.

These fucking Qboomers get the gas first.

No one with a brain cares about bump stocks. It's literally just a partisan thing. To shut up dumb lefties for a day or two.

Why is everyone making a huge deal about the govt cracking down on bump stocks? It's obviously a hack to make a semi auto behave like a full auto. If full auto is banned it makes sense that bump stocks would be banned too.

>hurrr anyone who still likes the original platform Trump had and takes umbrage with going against it is a paid shit
kys faggot

>Trump just lost an election that hasn't happened, and is more than a year away
Do I need to explain why you're retarded?

It's not funny anymore. These retarded toddlers need to wake the fuck up.

>its bump stocks you dumb sharia blue faggot.
Do you wear you NRA hat when you suck his cock faggot? you dont just go and amend the NFA on a fucking whim you gun grabbing scumbag

>implying planned parenthood is a bad thing. demographics matter christfag.

>Animetard opinions don't count

They will in 2020. See you there.

Attached: 27f5b911efeb32f2571eb793e37881a0.jpg (1260x1800, 1.52M)

>Bump stocks are a modification that makes semi-auto, automatic
you are a lying piece of garbage, you're getting the rope

You don't understand. He amended the NFA to include a device so it could be banned. THAT is the point. We all knew bump stocks were going, but it's HOW they are going. This OPENS THE DOOR TO GRABBING WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT. Peripherals will be fucked now because of the PRECEDENCE set by this AMENDMENT. Then they can go after the ammo. NO BUT IT'S OK CAUSE IT'S NOT A GUN, RIGHT?

That’s implying we’ll get past 2019

Bump stocks are retarded. Increase fire rate exponentially and reduces accuracy just as much. I'm unhappy that he is caving on the wall. Who cares about meme gun parts?

Trump, the goddamn kike cock sucker, is happy to shit all over the 2nd Amendment.

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
>youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Attached: 9826478234.png (970x2585, 708K)

>he uses bumbstock
i wanna feel every fired bullet during the revolution.

That wasn’t a win you idiot. What happened was the court said the courts will not decide funding. Meaning if they get cut off in the future they already said the courts have nothing to do with funding. Lol

>Bump stocks are retarded
not the point faggot, try paying attention

You think that's why he refused to hear the argument? I don't really care about abortion. Your argument makes sense, but on the other hand, abortion is a type of birth control, and birth control + welfare is what makes feminism possible, which is the real problem above all others. That is a whole other discussion however. The point is, Kav didn't refuse to hear the argument because he wants to preserve demographics. He refused to hear the argument because he is a cucked, weak pussy who is holding out an olive branch to the people who tried to destroy his family to show how fair he is. He is a pussy who will never be the warrior on the bench we need. He is a faggot who along with Gorsuch will turn out to be just another John Roberts.

>better than obama
how do you even define what "better" is at this point

Its not just bump stocks sweetie

Attached: 183DA3B0-F564-4D36-B1DC-33704CFF62E1.jpg (1242x1768, 387K)

I really think Trump is compromised. He knows he is destroying his legacy and chances for reelection. It doesn't jive with his ego. The only explanation is that they got to his family.

Anons, always be sure to report chaponiggers like the three you see parroting one another in this itt for spamming/flooding. They're posting thread repeatedly. Sage if you must respond, but hide when you're done. Always report chapopedophiles.

>he uses bumbstock
I have a NFA trust and can buy all the suppressors and machine guns I can afford, (which ain't much) and never even used a bump stock, until you understand what he did to "ban" them I cant help you

It was a good decision. Now go to bed, little boy.

All these desperate shareblues. The only retards that five a shit about bumpstocks are the casuals who weekend shoot at cans. i've been an NRA member for 20 years and I could literally care less, bumpstocks are stupid and ruin your rifle.

>m-muh government protection
If shit really goes down Mexico is just within spitting distance and Russia will be supplying us with fully autos within the day.

It's gonna either get struck down in the courts or get repealed at a state level. Literally nothing burger.

>refusing to hear arguments is the same as issuing a ruling
retard

The one thing that I agree with Trump about. Bravo

You conservatives are going to lose EVERYTHING you hold dear, because you are fucking idiots.

>not just bump stocks sweetie

Trump supports a gun registry
Background checks
Since the Parkland shooting, Trump has said he wants to strengthen background checks, at times appearing to support universal checks that would apply to private sales and gun show sales.
“Very strong improvement and strengthening of background checks will be fully backed by White House,” Trump tweeted Monday. “Legislation moving forward.”

Trumps supports restricting accessories that Obama approved

Bump stocks
In February, Trump directed the Justice Department to develop regulations that would ban bump stocks, devices that are used to make legal semi-automatic weapons fire similarly to machine guns. In March, the Department formally submitted a regulation to ban the accessories, Reuters reports, which now needs to be approved by the Office of Management and Budget and then will be subject to a comment period. Trump tweeted Monday that bump stocks “will soon be out.”

Trump supports violating gun rights of 18 to 20yr old adults

Raising age limit
Trump has backed off raising the age limit to buy semiautomatic weapons, for now. The Washington Post reported that Trump had been interested in the idea of raising the minimum age to purchase a semiautomatic weapon from 18 to 21, and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said at the end of February that raising the age of purchase is “on the table for us to discuss.”

Trump supports gun confiscation without due process
Mental health measures
Trump often emphasizes the link between mental health and mass shooters. After Parkland, he suggested that law enforcement should be able to take guns away from people they think are safety risks without going through the courts. His new plan doesn’t go that far and run afoul of due process, but he’s calling for an expansion of mental health programs and enhanced coordination between mental health care, schools and law enforcement.
time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/

Does anyone actually use those goofy things? I mean, they're pretty gay.

>we

THis is definitely an organic thread and is not being shilled at all.

Honestly, Trump needs to stop being such a foreskin eating faggot pandering to (((them))).

>fudd boomer belongs to the organization responsible for any number of pieces of gun control legislation
>wallows in his ignorance
you're going to get the rope too

>not being shilled at all.
only by Trump Cucks that are afraid of facing reality

Our Mistake was ...He did say he would be just like Reagan

Attached: uvABblg.jpg (484x617, 77K)

O - V - E - R -- OVER.

>****SPOILER****

The dotard will resign once his one-term lame cuckery becomes too evident to deny / lie about, on the presumption (agreement) that Kike Penitence will pardon him -- a deal that will turn as sour as any of Dumbf's own suckers have ever fallen victim to...

>D E E 1 3 3 7
>1
>5
>5

Attached: 25_to_death.jpg (700x1034, 322K)