Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/goa-file-bump-stock-suit.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075159426968027136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

If you need to pass bakership, I got it

GUYS guys.. is Trump retarded?

Attached: 1538866614296.jpg (641x530, 41K)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attached: 1646734346746.png (605x418, 65K)

Maybe but pretty damn convenient for the deep state.

Attached: sessions schedule.jpg (640x485, 33K)

Trump is a niggerfaggot and a traitor. 0$ for the wall, 10 billion for mexico, 53 000 niggers freed.

BREAKING: FOX NEWS ISSUES STATEMENT REGARDING TUCKER CARLON'S ADVERTISER BOYCOTT

Attached: Duu6cOkXcAA9XEW.jpg (750x995, 95K)

Ivanka relationship with trump is actually an example to what is wrong with most conservatives, which that is their children grew up to be democrats and so are unable to fight back as they risk upsetting their spoiled kids.

No just a traitor who works for jewish interests. Smart enough to have tricked most of us.

Attached: 1545168936036.jpg (1428x1689, 817K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-174124.jpg (978x978, 417K)

>current year
>passing bakership
>not just fucking taking what is yours

Attached: 3966745.jpg (477x477, 57K)

>b-but Trump will never enact gun control
Shills btfo

gunowners.org/goa-file-bump-stock-suit.htm

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-154047_Chrome.jpg (1080x1097, 300K)

I genuinely feel bad for Awoo posters. I really admire their persistence, dedication, and OC, etc. I just wish they used these efforts on something else other than Trump at this point.
Trump is a god damn liar, traitor ass failure at this point doing the complete opposite of what he promised and focusing on shit nobody even asked for at this point.
Trump is not apart of the MAGA agenda any longer. He is part of the Israeli first agenda.

Attached: 19023849.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Crush the weak and kill the strong. Let the world be engulfed in flame so this nigger loving world can die. Also, how was your day outside of the news/Jow Forums, user?

>GUYS guys.. is Trump retarded?
No, he is just old and weak. We tried, he tried, but his generation has completed its failure. Only revolution can fix things now.

In honor of Alex Jones I will ask: what is the basic gestalt on all the conversatives being deplatformed? Is it really as serious as it sounds? I guess this one dopey leftist youtuber (Boogie) has famously come out and said he thought we were destroying free speech forever in this country and everyone on Twitter is freaking out?

Reminder: The Russian Hoax gave every thing Pres. Trump needed to win his second term, everyone knows it's bs now, and the corruption that ensued, so the only course of action is simple - doubling down.
They will try to tire you out, don't worry, they're really bad at it

And here comes the counter punch.

Of course. Fox knows they can replace all these faggot advertisers with other companies who don't care about this virtue signal. He's the highest rated network news pundit in the fucking world. Meanwhile all these other companies will have their stocks tank like Dick's and Nike etc.

They know he's their golden goose.

38 billion a year for Israel.

this user is right. I'm baking or I will split

Guild rules still apply. Just not for spazzy, proxy spamming, sock puppet glowniggers.

Wrong every ten years

>Trump was the BASED blue dawg all along

Attached: 1521493933552.png (80x81, 8K)

fingers crossed!

Attached: file.png (577x654, 220K)

It's fun, but also cancerous because it's a culture that exists in this thread regardless of trump, so it becomes spammy like the bronies were before they were contained. But whatever.

>vote for MAGA
>get Hillary Lite instead

Attached: 144837252589.png (1000x900, 517K)

not if you Stand with Rand

Lmao I love people

With what Cotton and cruz did to it, it won't pass lmao.

>Trump is regulating guns
>better daddy post

Attached: a00f78898.jpg (650x381, 60K)

fine, but no one will follow it. So have fun spamming your own thread like the faggot you are

And here comes the legal autism fight. This is going to be F U N.

Attached: IMG_1699.png (1334x750, 571K)

#
>Just pee in some girls butt you idiot, doesn't sound so hard does it?

I actually pulled that off once. It was awesome.

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE
>No wall
>No obamacare repeal & placement
>No immigration control
>No major promises kept

WHAT YOU DO HAVE:
>Extra 38 billion dollars for Israel
>4.8 billion to Mexico (LOOOOL)
>Prison "Nigger release" bill
>Bump stock and gun control
>Supreme court refusing to hear arguments against pro abortion agencies and cucking Trump
>DOJ prosecuting Trump supporters
>Tax cut to fill the pockets of mega Jew corporations

Attached: 123.jpg (324x438, 24K)

whats that about corrupt institutions

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-003747__01.jpg (1080x2391, 476K)

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Of course they won't drop Tucker, the guy dwarfs over every liberal pundit show put together by millions.

FUCK
im so fucking angry right now. mother FUCKER

Where do you get your nigger numbers toothpaste?

>Decent foreign policy
>Good trade policy
>Godawful domestic policy
Checks out. And like BASED blue dawgs he deserves the noose.

Trump actually won from rural democrat crossover anyway.

Reposting for the shillstorm. Not like any amount of shilling will stop the great reveal anyway.

Read this and think about it for just a few seconds. That goes for all you fake consensus fucks.
When is the new Congress seated?
Also bonus question...when can congressmen be arrested? Pic related

Attached: Section_4.png (1207x173, 20K)

>leftist
>serving jail time
Not bloody likely!

>ignoring the ADL
typical kike press, dodging the main culprit of these kinds of tactics

Based South Afrika poster.

Nice. Good to see they're actually sticking up for their own this time.

Attached: 1507036693785.gif (228x205, 1M)

enjoy fighting niggers in the streets in a year

Just a bazed bludag democrat.
So yes

Attached: 1541503231075.png (400x450, 147K)

5 million people give a grand and its paid for. Why we wont even talk about it is kinda strange.

>3.8 billion a year
That's still really terrible

Breitbart ran a piece on it, but you can go to any site and find it. It's the number of those affected by early release good boy points.

>No guys, you see, Trump pandering to Democrats with gun bans and prison reform is actually 4D chess! Dems will love Trump now!

Attached: 1512095874470.png (857x580, 134K)

Here comes the 4D chess. There is no way the ban survives, but there's no way to overturn it while leaving Hughes intact. Stretch goal: killing the NFA entirely.

Attached: balalaikaperfection.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

rude

Tbh I could’ve lived with the 43 billion in aid if that was it. Also the US needs abortion. The only good thing about the pro life thing is it’s supported mostly by white Women.

we're not starting this bullshit. i wasn't even leaving in the first place

Attached: 1532282209835.png (802x913, 745K)

>Hillary wanted an amnesty for 10M immigrants as part of her first 100 days in office
>Trump not building the border wall fast enough, only a billion and change every year
>both of these people are the same, Drumpf is done

Attached: blurred cat.jpg (3600x2400, 511K)

Drumpf BTFO

Attached: 1545172815791.jpg (1040x1170, 324K)

Looks like King Cincinnati Judge has been overruled by the ATF. Also that ruling hasn't affected Florida's bump stock ban

>nips don't always have plural form of their words, it's supposed to be understood from context
Yeah, hard language to pick up. I'm dabbling with it now, starting with numbers. I only know 4
> Ichi
> go
(Because of the worst girl of Franx)
> nana
> hachi
(Because of the best couple)

>Portugal has good taste
Of course I do, only the best MILFs.
> Balalaika
> Nana
> Misato
> Tohru
> that stoned Witch chick from Goblin slayer

I agree that it is appeasement, my point is that it was a "calculated strategy" to prevent an AWB push from growing. A damm stupid strategy with the obvious problems but one nonetheless.

>and he still needs to say provocative things.
But he does, only not on "social conservative" issues because he doesn't really believe in them. Going for "the war on christmas" was the boldest that Trump could be, along with going after a low hanging fruit like "radical islamic terrorism".
He still decries supranational treaties and globalist institutions but on the things you mentioned he doesn't really care.

user, plz, why do you want to hand over Arizona to the democrats? You need someone that have staying power to win when the election comes with the incumbent advantage. Arpaio lost Maricopa in the same year Trump carried it.

>Reminder: The Russian Hoax gave every thing Pres. Trump needed to win his second term
It really didn't. The election is still his to lose but people won't wait until 2021 to get what they want from him.

>what is the basic gestalt on all the conversatives being deplatformed?
It isn't. It's actually FUCKING NOTHING. In 2012 they did not just deplatformed a conservative, they deplatformed A CONSERVATIVE SERIOUS CONTENDER FOR THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION
They denied Ron Paul everything on mainstream media and outside. They changed the rules of the republican primaries because of him. Kicking Alex Jones out of social media is fucking nothing.

Attached: balalaika-perfection2.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

nepotism is a helluva drug

In my defense I was basically a bernie bro when I voted for Trump. I wasn't redpilled and couldn't see he was a puppet.

Yea but please make sure your post is correct.

Trust the plan!

>deserves
Croatia has rubbed off on me.

they aren't taking it very well you guys

Libtards get their asses handed to them by Trump over and over and over, but they have the attention span of a fucking fruit fly and always think the first thing they see is the final result forever.

They were jumping for joy when Trump "lost" the lawsuit by those kikes who were trolling his Twitter, and now they see he wanted that so a federal judge would rule his Twitter a protected public forum; HE CAN'T BE BANNED.

>muh military tribunals
>trust the plan, guys

Do you really think public perception could possibly shift in favor of Drumpf enough that blatantly arresting political opponents woudn't end in full-scale revolution?

Are you retarded???? Q is a LARP. Kill yourself.

But I kind of like Iran

I haven't seen this much shilling since the last shooting. What happened? I know about the Hilldawg Slush Foundation getting btfoed , but what else?

Attached: wh40k run.gif (1492x924, 618K)

I would call his foreign policy good purely for not kicking off wars with Syria and North Korea while keeping China at bay.

Funnily enough it turns out that diplomacy with actual dictators is easier than having to deal with the utter goddamn corrupt bullshit that is American domestic policy along with the alphabet letter agencies. Can't believe Brazil has it better than the Yanks in that regard at this point.

4D CHESS IS FUCKING RETARDED

EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE I DON'T WANT TRUMP DOING THESE RETARDED FAKE MOVES WHEN HE COULD BE DOING A BILLION OTHER FUCKING THINGS

DO SHIT THAT MATTERS, STOP PANDERING TO SHITLIBS AND NOGS WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO BE ABANDONED BY YOUR BASE GODDAMN

Attached: 1429817622333.png (858x725, 361K)

>we're not starting this bullshit

Attached: 8437230.jpg (404x404, 46K)

at this point, Trump has to either Drain the Swamp, Lock her Up, or Build the Wall
otherwise it doesn't matter how many tiny "promises" he kept

Please come back. Nobody hates you, we just want you to uncuck yourself. We don't need a president that does this shit. The MAGA agenda is not being followed, and being a slave to Trump and his America Last policy is not helping anyone.

The goal is always killing the NFA. Why we need another SCOTUS Justice and faat

Attached: 1500337237181528541.png (1083x1800, 1003K)

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075159426968027136
New tweet
HELP FORTIFY SCHOOLS BY ARMING TEACHERS, PRESIDENT TRUMP, PSYCHOPATHS ONLY ATTACK PEOPLE THAT CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES - SOFT TARGETS

Attached: Untitled.png (571x616, 509K)

Dude, just scream and moan. It's more productive than talking sense these days.
He's a duke at best.

At least the Iran money was seized from them in the first place, what is the excuse for all the other giveaways to countries that hate us?

Like liberals give a fuck about what the law says. Fuck off.

Trump is a useless cuck that gets the Democrat's agenda done for them. Just watch; by 2019 he's going to be pushing trans rights hate crime bills and ptg will be awooing it a victory.

Wasn't my post but ok

Lawsuit bait bumpstock ban, Flynn shitshow hearing, judenpresse lying about Trump backing out on wall funding.

>he says as he enacts gun control

>It really didn't. The election is still his to lose but people won't wait until 2021 to get what they want from him.
That's what "doubling down" means; voter fraud, censorship, voter suppression

Ok then

Momiji is an avatar purely of Trump's 2016 victory and of the shitfits that followed. As we move further from that date, her power weakens and Isreal's power grows. I believe the time has come to volunteer a new representative of the MAGA movement. I volunteer pic related.

Attached: IMG_0943.png (607x693, 187K)

>those 2 or 3 diehard Trump supporters here that unironically believe in the 4D chess meme
Bless your delusional little hearts

Attached: 1530128578623.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Have you not been reading the threads faggot? Stop projecting.

>d-drumpf
what a weak fucking the insult the left has given him lmao
Its like on a school yard a kid named peter getting called peepee

Damn there is so much shilling.

My only issue with Trump's foreign policy has been the obligatory pandering to Israel and keeping up forces in Afghanistan. On most other counts, especially with the recent repeating that they aren't toppling Assad he's been good. The thing is with trade and foreign policy he has a lot more freedom, whereas with domestic policy he believes in these things a lot less and at the same time is surrounded by people who are trying to fuck him over.

Why don't they do something about it if they don't like it? I mean they always talk about rising up.

Kek, until the guns the teachers have are used in some shooting somewhere and we have to ban those too.

Thanks user, your the best. Have cake.

Attached: asuka christmas cake.jpg (1920x1967, 1.19M)

Krampusumf

Attached: 1544891330251.jpg (850x1201, 97K)