PRISON REFORM BILL PASSING TONIGHT

WE DID IT, Jow Forums! NOW DEMOCRATS HAVE TO ADMIT TRUMP IS NOT RACIST AND BLACKS WILL VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS IN DROVES! WE WON!!! WE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

Attached: 1545174624237.jpg (608x211, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/11/first-step-criminal-justice-reform-bill-whats-in-it/
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED. Trump is about to free the slaves.

Great, more niggers on the loose.

Good, now when they go out to recommit crimes we can just let the cops shoot them to get them off the dole.

>Great, more niggers on the loose.
>t. Jew
We have to free up prison space so that once all the shills and traitors get indicted they die in prison.

>Good, now when they go out to recommit crimes we can just let the cops shoot them to get them off the dole.
Oh look another Jewish shill saying this is a bad thing. You know what's a bad thing? Destroying black communities to subvert America. Democrats never wanted prison reform.

WTF I LOVE FELONS NOW!

What the FUCK is this retard doing

Attached: 1545174500462.png (638x405, 47K)

The media simply won't cover it.

the only way Trump will get black votes is by allowing food stamps to be used to buy weed and Jordans

Getting a felony for a first time non violent drug charge is complete lunacy and was designed to destroy black communities on purpose as per the zionist agenda. You cancerous pieces of shit are near your end.

>the only way Trump will get black votes is by allowing food stamps to be used to buy weed and Jordans
How about fixing black communities so that they don't need food stamps anymore. Democrats want to keep blacks on food stamps so that they keep their vots.

I haven't been following. Can I get a quick run down?

so tired of all this winning

blacks destroy their own communities

source: every BLM rally ever

He courted the shit out of them in the midterms and has shit to show for it. I'm still with him, but if he cucks on the wall, I'm done.

Blacks get out of jail bill.

>fixing black communities so that they don't need food stamps anymore
by developing a drug that raises IQ by 30 points?

Attached: 1494530725976.png (500x500, 157K)

Trump is going to reform prisons like he repealed Obama care. He made health care more expensive and less available.

Attached: marytrump.jpg (600x450, 40K)

>blacks destroy their own communities
>
>source: every BLM rally ever
BLM is run by Jews and you're a zionist shill. What do you not understand about the fact that identity politics and talking points won't actually change anyones mind. Your shilling doesn't fucking change anyones mind.

Time to start anti Trump shitposting squads

Caught myself laughing at this! Based!

Attached: 02B3B852-48D6-4EC9-867B-645D7AB8BD55.gif (480x358, 3.9M)

Whoah....you totally BTFO me. I guess everyone deserves an 11th chance after all! Fuck Democrats, they're the Real Racists, amirite fellow MAGAPEDE!?

I agree with all of that.

>>implying this is a bad thing
You are such a fucking cuck holy shit. I bet you will be the first one in line for Jamal to come and fuck your wife

Attached: fallendown.png (354x315, 85K)

>What’s Really in Congress’s Justice-Reform Bill

>By Tom Cotton

>...The second problem is that while some offenders are ineligible for these new “time credits” based on an exclusion list, many serious violent crimes are missing from that list. Since proponents tend to misstate or misunderstand their own bill, here are some of the specific federal laws that are missing from the bill’s exclusion-from-early-release list:

>Drug-related robberies involving assault with a dangerous weapon (18 U.S.C. § 2118(c)(1))

>Using a deadly weapon to assault a law-enforcement officer (18 U.S.C. § 111(b))

>Assault resulting in substantial bodily injury to a spouse or child (18 U.S.C. § 113(a)(7))

>Violent carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury (18 U.S.C. § 2119(2))

>Trafficking heroin and fentanyl, if not also convicted of certain other charges. More than 90 percent of traffickers will be eligible for the time credits. (18 U.S.C. § 841(b))

>These are not low-level, non-violent crimes, nor are they obscure crimes. There are dozens of other serious violent crimes, including sex-related offenses, that are missing from the bill’s exclusion list. Frankly, there are almost no low-level, non-violent offenders in federal prison, as opposed to state prison, to begin with....

nationalreview.com/2018/11/first-step-criminal-justice-reform-bill-whats-in-it/

Wow, fucking based! I can't wait for violent negro carjackers to be back on the streets early!

Attached: Fat frog 2.png (800x600, 70K)

I think we got off on the wrong timeline....

Putting dangerous niggers back on the street is what people voted Trump in for.

Democrats will never win a Presidential election for the next 100 years

Attached: 1531308078919.png (448x538, 75K)

>letting out niggers on early release that have been convicted for violent crimes like carjacking in a pathetic attempt to pander to black voters that will never ever vote the GOP
Even the cucks at National Review said that this bill was bad. Jesus Christ the GOP is fucking worthless

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1646734346746.png (605x418, 65K)

Exactly what his masters want him to do.

Trump is a traitor

Attached: Untitled.png (778x407, 49K)

>February 2018
Fuck off shill.

what the fuck are you talking about you schitzo? Is this a bot?

Friendship ended with IVANKA

TIFFANY is my new best girl

Attached: 4234105600000578-0-Italian_getaway_Tiffany_Trump_was_photographed_walking_in_Capri_-a-23_14997780304 (962x1218, 170K)

>wanting to pay niggers room and board and food and healthcare instead of leaving them in their ghettos to kill each other
Fucking cuck.

Just shut the fuck up

imagine all the bbcs being released into the wild

Attached: 1516455858941.jpg (642x880, 135K)

Trump is a gun grabbing nigger. This is what happens when you elect a democrat who pretends to be a republican

Dems will never win an election again.

Attached: 1537385292581.jpg (750x841, 133K)

He honestly thinks LE BASED BLACK FELONS are going to mean that blacks will vote Republican now. I guess we should restore voting rights to all those freed felons now and follow Florida's lead.
#GangbangersForTrump

Just give them free money until they don't need free money anymore

>The first problem with this new system is that “productive activities” is defined so vaguely that, according to the Bureau of Prisons, playing softball, watching movies, or doing activities that the prisoners are already doing today will result in new time credits. The whole idea behind these incentives is that prisoners will be less likely to recidivate upon release. But if the credits are this easy to get, how will this change the behavior of serious felons?

>The second problem is that while some offenders are ineligible for these new “time credits” based on an exclusion list, many serious violent crimes are missing from that list. Since proponents tend to misstate or misunderstand their own bill, here are some of the specific federal laws that are missing from the bill’s exclusion-from-early-release list:

>Drug-related robberies involving assault with a dangerous weapon (18 U.S.C. § 2118(c)(1))
>Using a deadly weapon to assault a law-enforcement officer (18 U.S.C. § 111(b))
>Assault resulting in substantial bodily injury to a spouse or child (18 U.S.C. § 113(a)(7))
>Violent carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury (18 U.S.C. § 2119(2))
>Trafficking heroin and fentanyl, if not also convicted of certain other charges. More than 90 percent of traffickers will be eligible for the time credits. (18 U.S.C. § 841(b))

This bill is going to mean dangerous niggers spend less time behind bars. It's a stupid fucking deal.

Attached: 1540251956619.jpg (540x960, 37K)

Nice, this is based. This country needs more violent unemployable niggers on the street. Im so tired of winning my fellow pedes

That's a bit of a contrast, to put it mildly, to his 2016 NRA speeches.

>Violent blacks only kill each other

user, I...

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/

Attached: crimevegas2.png (708x2265, 508K)

>Posts faggot opinions
>Has faggot flag
Well this does check out. Not OP, but similar dick sucking drive.

Blacks already had a chance to vote for Trump and the GOP last month, in the mid-terms.

THEY FUCKING DIDN'T YOU GODDAMN SOFT-BRAINED TARD. They never will.

Yes, all of those hardened criminals will surely vote Republican now that Trump freed them!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I honestly can't wait until the Democrats impeach this orange nigger.

>living in cities with large black populations

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

BASED NIGGERS AND SPICS COMING TO A SUBURB NEAR YOU

VICTORY

Felons rights in Florida, ensuring it is now a permanent blue state, and then this. The wins just keep on coming right boys? MAGA!

B-but muh Candace Owens....

>raise age to 21
This nigger right here

#Stiff4Tiff

and families reunited... causing less crime in the next generation

>crack dealers don’t destroy communities, laws stopping them do

Attached: 9A9890B9-C37F-4947-9465-20CF2EEEDBC5.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

I don't give a shit about bump stocks. They're still technically illegal if you get caught with them, because you'll be charged with having an unregistered automatic weapon and get federally fucked. As for background checks, I really don't see the problem. We should be checking to ensure convicts and recklessly violent people aren't being given a huge arsenal.

just as we loose our gun rights!

again

Boy gee Trump...what a guy!

It sure is looking that way. Fucking jew yorkers are all traitorous swine, no exceptions.

Let's pull all of those "non-violent" heroin dealers back onto the streets!

Especially after vowing to put an end to the opioid epidemic presently decimating white communities.

MAGA!

Ted Cruz would never have done this

good bait, asshat

Attached: WinIraq.png (1024x776, 565K)

>I... I didn't even want them anyway...!
Little by little, you surrender your rights away. Keep doing it and you won't have anything left.

>be CIA
>want blacks to be foreverslaves
>Introduce crack to poor black communities
>Ramp up the war on drugs
>Create private prisons where slave labor is legal cause muh except for punishment for a crime
>Profit

"REPUBLICAN PRISON REFORM" I cant wait...

Attached: 1539488124784.jpg (508x558, 37K)

Blacks are property of the Democratic party. They always have been. You might change 10-15 votes from this, TOPS!

Attached: 1536725724472.png (912x760, 272K)

You're absolutely retarded if you think they'll go back to their families, instead of having a few more illegitimate children and being criminals again.

Lmao mental health checks - 90% of America will be ineligible

are you posting from the dimension where blacks aren't retarded?

This will be good, hopefully we return to simply fining people for most criminal behavior rather than putting them in a cell to work industrial jobs for below minimum wage and absorb tax payer money. Prisons are just government funded slave camps, essentially welfare for business.

Attached: 1541648106972.png (1200x884, 383K)

>you surrender your rights away.
Our right to unregistered, ungrandfathered automatic weapons was surrendered back during the Reagan years, brainlet. READ what the fuck I said:
>They're still technically illegal if you get caught with them, because you'll be charged with having an unregistered automatic weapon and get federally fucked.
Fuck's sake, someone not far from me served years in prison because because ATF claimed his AR fired a couple of three-round bursts, even though they could NEVER prove it in court and he was convicted entirely on agent's word. Get a fucking clue already.

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING SPAM AND INTENTIONAL TROLLS

DO NOT REPLY TO SHIT!

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Have you followed the news today?

Attached: Pakistan.jpg (1231x659, 77K)

LET'S SEW SOME SOCCER BALLS, DADDY!

DESU Our justice system need less prison sentences and more fines. If you're thinking they're too dangerous to be let back into society well... bullets are cheaper.

16D upside down underwater chess at play, our low IQ nigger brains just comprehend it but Q will explain how he's actually winning.

> develops drug that raises iq by 30 points
> whites and blacks take it
> still a significant gap between average iq

I’m growing to despise this orange faggot even more. I hope his family ends up like the romanovs.

Attached: CDF36AB9-65DF-4303-82A5-FC27BFE1899F.gif (410x307, 2.46M)

Fuck drumph, this is the last straw. Banning bump stocks, no wall, and letting nigger criminals loose - I’m done.

BASED! MAGA!

PROUD....

>more fines
>he thinks blacks pay their bills

If anything we need longer prison sentences. Keep the blacks locked away forever.

H.R.1697 - Israel Anti-Boycott Act

do anyone know if the I love jews so I take an oath bill is still attached to the prison reform bill

fuck off you prolly have prison stock or just stupid

He’s become such a god damn cuck, and now we also get zero border security. The worst part is he probably thinks this will give him some credit with democrats but there is no such thing. They are not satisfied with anything but total power over America and destruction of all of our freedoms and traditions. Trump is shit and in 2020 the minorities will win and elect some turbo black, female, lesbian into office. It’s over.

Surely this will disprove the left's claim that the right is racist. I'm glad white men elected a Republican everything to PASS KID GLOVE MEASURES FOR CRIMINAL NIGGERS. GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS COUNTRY.

>he believes this
You’re fucking retarded op. Those “nonviolent drug crimes” are almost always repeat offenders or plea deals where they take drug possession to avoid getting charged for distribution. This will directly lead to more crime.

MAGA
MAGA
MAGA
MAGA

Praise JESUS that based Trump and the Republicans are going to let all of those poor brown and black people out of prison into nice white neighborhoods! America is getting more BASED and more REDPILLED by the day lads! Everyone is WAKING UP!

Thank GOD that

we live in a society!

Attached: pJnco4utvrJbl_w2fvdsG4yFEEhQ_3nbOfpL7cbTRGo.jpg (1440x2960, 338K)

should be illegal to jail black people, because slavery and such.

Just kill them, it would save us all a lot of money and trouble.

It's almost like he's intentionally trying to not get reelected.

FREE BLACKS
IMPRISON KIKES

At this point I think Trump is trying to push the populace toward revolution. It’s the only way to fix this country anymore. I’ll know I’m right when he tries to ban AR15s.

He cucked on the wall today too. Dems get to keep the borders open.

>Lets nogs go
>Government shutdown
>Marshall law and wall