Press F to pay respects

America YES

Attached: 6100860B-1A27-4868-BD20-AD65124907F3.png (2208x1242, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade
foxnews.com/politics/trump-threatens-to-have-military-build-border-wall-if-pelosi-schumer-wont-budge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade

I'm so fucking tired of giving money to other countries. Why don't we give money to our own impoverished areas? Like, say, water infrastructure for Flint?

fuck off nigger

This is a good thing. We OWE Mexico for screwing over their economy by taking away California and Texas from them.

Getting sick of Zion Don honestly

The wall was always meant as a metaphor, it's a symbol of American and mexican unity and shared vision for the future, the wall was never going to be built and if you look at the figures Trumps deportation rates are lower than Obamas, he's either a complete retard or he is a brilliant globalist LARPing as a patriot.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (326x448, 34K)

Get a job nigger

Press T so say “Thank you Zion Don”

Tttttttttttttttttt

wtf I love people in other countries now

You’re retarded about the california and Texas thing, however we did directly fuck over the Mexican economy with NAFTA which is exactly why illegal immigrants come here in the first place. What’s more, when Trump renegotiated NAFTA he didn’t even fix the part that would send all the Mexicans back to Mexico. Trump answers are the most retarded and cucked political group in the history of the world, literally WORSE than bigger tier iq.

>we're getting a wall and Mexico will pay for it!
>fast forward
I-it'll still get built, a-and they'll still pay for it right? T-this just 4d chess where we give them the money and they build it r-right?

Press E to execute

E

So much winning :^)

Attached: trump big.jpg (1200x1424, 351K)

>The wall was always meant as a metaphor
The fuck? No it isn't/wasn't fuck face.
Build the fucking wall.

You haven't been paying attention to what's really going on, Mao-lover:

foxnews.com/politics/trump-threatens-to-have-military-build-border-wall-if-pelosi-schumer-wont-budge

>Trump now has Pelosi/Schumer on record as not budging on wall budget
>uses military budget workaround to build it anyway
>US voters take note
>WINNING INTENSIFIES

Attached: 1532385392354.jpg (1101x734, 296K)

we won it in a war and we did pay them $25 million so fuck off troll

>military will spend $20B of its own money to build Trump's wall when they can just wait him out for 2 years and hope for a new President
user...

>the military can override the Commander in Chief when he declares a national emergency

I wouldn't want to be the general that disobeys that order. Even five-star MacArthur lost his job for bucking a POTUS.

Attached: 1543454659094.png (720x548, 434K)

nigga, if there is one thing that the Military excells at, from E1 to O10, it's saying Yes Sir, while not actually following the order.

JSC would back Trump to hell and back, then they'd send a brigade of engineers but wouldn't give them dozers or fuel. Then when the fuel and dozers arrived the engineers would be recalled. This would be repeated for as long as needed. Especially if JSC was of one mind on this (which they would if Trump started messing around THEIR funding)

The Pentagon already said no you tard

REPORT RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

REPORT ALL SHILL THREADS AND INTENTIONAL TROLLS WITHIN!

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>implying he's going to last another 2 years

>muh secret plan
The absolute state of magapedes

in the end, it was always gonna be a retarded Boomer to kill this country. Trump just did it faster than i was guessing.

F

Mods do something about this bot

Good because I'm running out of tendies.

Sauce or kys.

56% THE POST.

Mexicans started the great california fires to cleanse the state from woods rednecks and hollywhores like that fat ((((mexican))) guy who did Hellboy.

A R T O F T H E D E A L

Attached: 1545152056253.png (680x590, 167K)

What we need is a wall around DC for starters.

mexico wll use those billions to build a wall on its northern border