BRITAIN YES!!! Standing for your political views and naming your child 'Adolf' is punishable by law from now

BRITAIN YES!!! Standing for your political views and naming your child 'Adolf' is punishable by law from now.

google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/national-action-neo-nazi-couple-adolf-hitler-baby-adam-thomas-claudia-patatas-jail-court-case-a8686691.html?amp

Attached: COURTS-FarRight-125763.jpg (1364x912, 81K)

>Claudia Patatas
topkek

>Adam Thomas, 22, and Claudia Patatas, 38
even more kek

BABY ADOLPH POTATOES

If America made it illegal to give your kid non-regulatory names then there'd be less niggers on the streets

I really like their homemadecushions. Maybe there's a market for this for the average pol-ard

Attached: nazis-cushions.jpg (660x495, 45K)

That's like the laws against naming your kid Judas.

Attached: Go Gay.jpg (534x303, 33K)

Tomatoes and potatoes.

They were actually put away for being a part of National Action, a violent terrorist organisation.

Much in the same way you’d get put away for being a part of Al Qaedea or Boko Haram.

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (500x351, 44K)

Reminds me of this name I came by 'La-a'. Its dindu for La-dash-a
>La-dash-a

You can't make this up.

fake and gay

Yeah naming their kid Adolf was just a funny headline for the news

Their kid’s middle name is Adolf.

This isn’t anything to do with why they went to jail.

this is some wignat shit. You gotta be subtle with names, like give your kid "Hess" or "Pierce" instead of fucking ADOLF. Retard wignats.

Still sad but I mean wtf did they expect on the tiny faggot island of UK?

Attached: 1462227369350.jpg (512x512, 32K)

But that's not what they went to jail for, learn to read?

Er strafe es.

Clearly their political views contributed retard.

Perhaps.

But it was more to do with the terrorist organisation they were a part of.

Jews associated with known Jew terror groups like the JDL operate with impunity. I'd say it was the determining factor.

Jews from the JDL are routinely banned from entering the country by the foreign office. Why are you lying?

And not only that but much unlike National Action, the JDL are not responsible for terrorist related deaths in the UK.

>Adam Thomas, 22, and Claudia Patatas, 38,

Attached: 1508536029288.jpg (900x900, 79K)