Any KKK members here? What do you guys do?

Any KKK members here? What do you guys do?
At it's highpoint KKK had 5 million members, now they have less than 10k.

Will the KKK save the white race in the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=HFwOF9VTvhA

Attached: amerikkka.jpg (810x450, 144K)

>Any KKK members here?
No I don't like Protestants. They're the most adamant about supporting Israel.

Ever wonder why the (((KKK))) burns crosses?

Are they really? I would imagine it being catholics as it is much more authoritarian and more easily corrupted by jews. Didn't know the clan was a protestant thing, guess protestants really are the most based.

It's all CIA, NSA and FBIniggers. Form your own group. Act when the time is right and never speak of it.

Virtually non existent. Few rural men who want to be left alone. # vibrant diversity

>Are they really?
Protestant countries are also the most adamant about letting in Muslims.

It's from Scotland. Used to raise the clams in distant glens. Visible at distance in highlands.

We run the democratic party.
We were creating a class system in America with whites at the apex.
You all ruined it.

>Nazi good
>KKK bad
Burger hypocrisy

>Didn't know the Klan was a Protestant thing
They hated anyone that wasn't a WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant). Also the Catholic Church has been infiltrated by Jews and Marxists, but in different ways. Traditionalists are resisting to the best of our abilities, but it's a constant struggle just to hold our ground.

>kkk
fuck off fbi

the KKK is literally larping FBI agents

The KKK is basically over. The last KKK was full of people who were kids in the late 70's and considered themselves non-violent. Today's KKK is super larpy fudds in the woods.

My friend's father was a member of the KKK in the 80's and he was an elementary school teacher. One of his 9 year old students drew this for him. They hung it in the hallway, on Long Island NY.

Attached: 48382541_325189914998169_3280235432134049792_n.jpg (504x378, 37K)

lmfao kkk isnt a thing since the kikes used the government to shut it down, fuckin decades ago. i lol everytime i see commie protests using kkk in their slogans. shows they have no fucking idea what they are doing.

Attached: lookatthisguy.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

This, and never even mention anything online, only recruit locally among people with family nearby or who lived there all their lives and that you know never worked for the government.

I don't know about that, France is probably the most browned/blacked country and they are catholic.
You used to run the democratic party back when they were based, but thats more than 50 years ago gramps.
>They hated anyone that wasn't a WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant)
Based and WASP pilled

the KKK is full of cia agents

>France is probably the most browned/blacked country
They have the highest Jewish population in Europe.

>t. fbi

Woah thanks user that's interesting I honestly didnt know that myself

okay its full of fbi and cia

>Be Mississippian, we dont use front license plates
>Wake up one morning to KKK flyers in driveway
>Whole entire neighborhood has them
>Neighbor has HD CCTV system that recorded the Ford Fusions
>caught video of the car, they had federal plates on the front just like pic related
>Reported it to local Police
> Feds show up and make him sign an NDA and take his DVR

Attached: GovUS2001G1a.jpg (700x355, 73K)

Sounds like some Siegepilled info.

We have always been self hating.

lmao. Why do glow niggers have to ruin everything. The central state was the downfall of your country. Centralization ruins everything and is so easily corrupted.