Amazon

What does Jow Forums think of Amazon? Yes, it’s a way to easily get cheap stuff, and they have good customer service, but I just can’t shake the feeling that it’s up to no good, especially when I consider Jeff Bezos, who is now the (((richest))) man in the world (putatively anyway). Also, there’s a penis in the logo.

Attached: Amazon-Logo_Feature.jpg (600x400, 19K)

evil

Attached: 1528079044250.jpg (1340x1193, 427K)

Looks like these shills have less than 30 days to live.

Amazon lets me stay at home and avoid shopping around Niggers IRL so I think it's a good thing.

I could take it or leave it. "Deals" are often MSRP just with an inflated "before savings" price. Movie selection is far less pozzed than Netflix though

I'm looking forward to the delivery drone service.
Cutting out the middle man of department stores was going to happen eventually, it's just natural evolution.

Ordering a control board for a home appliance, a pole with a saw on the end to trim trees and waifu pillow on tuesday and getting them all by friday is pretty cool though.

I prefer chink shit myself, all the stuff on amazon you can get in bulk and a 10th of the price on aliexpress.

amz is based and redpilled.

i get to avoid the fat shart in marts moving their fat bag of waste they call their bodies into my shopping cart and huffing and puffing like little maggots with their clothes hanging to the ground, god i fucking hate people so god damn much

THEN THEY WALK BY YOU AND THE STENCH IS UNBEARABLE. ITS LIKE A SEWAGE WET DOG SMELL.

JUST THE STINK GETS ME PISSED OFF. I HATE THIS PLACE. I WANT OUT. SOMEONE PULL THE PLUG ALREADY.

ITS NPC CENTRAL AND THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING IN THEIR HEADS

THANK YOU BASED JEFF BEZOS - PULL THE FUCKING PLUG ON THIS SHITHOLE AND FUCK ALL YOU MUH SMALL BIZ NEETS

you werent supporting small biz anyways, and who gives a shit. muh small biz, muh muh. bunch old fucking boomers get your ass kicked. you boomers smell like jimmy buffet jizzed into the sun and farted on a mexican taco.

thank you amazon and jeff p bexos

Kind of this? I mean I just don't want to have to go out. I get groceries delivered. I guess I am sorry one guy gets so much money out of it, but it's good for me.

hilarious

Retard, centralizing your grocery and bookseller out of convenience is something you do as part of a bad sci fi dystopia that would not even be published by today’s standards. I don’t even shop at the same grocery store out of interest for regional grocery pricing well behind. You city rats with no accountability for the surroundings that define your so-called habitat are nothing but tumors in God’s purple hills... you call yourself successful, while living amongst nuke bait cockroach-tier rats, sad!

why dont you shut the fuck up. youre complaining about convenience while typing on the fucking internet you stupid mutt. go back to the ole shoppe down the street and get 10 items of the same fucking brand for life and the same old crusty maggot old man coughing on your fucking hands while you fumble for change cause your a fat lazy bitch that pays in cash.

youre a fucking hypocrite hack

Gayer than AIDS like OPs face

Attached: jeff_bezos.jpg (678x355, 58K)

Amazon is great, but it's going to get too big. Google big.

>tfw the end of the world is going to be a world wide civil war between Google and Amazon.

Attached: 157861.jpg (322x214, 27K)

Anons, what happens when they put a fulfillment center in your town?

2 to 3 thousand shit skins show up. Usually Somali.

I'm scared

All I know is you can get banned everywhere minus Amazon. Theu might take down a book because copyright crap but you technically can sell anything now matter who you are unless it's illegal

Still not active in my godforsaken country.

>I just can't shake the feeling that it's up to no good
No shit?
>Harvests your information
>Running other retail stores out of business
>Now trying to run grocery stores out of business
>Alexa constantly records you just like Jewgle and allows NSA to eavesdrop
Probably more shit I can't think of or don't know about but that's the first things off the top of my head.

Anyway, I don't really use it. It's good sometimes, once in a while I can get a good deal versus buying locally, but most of the time it's more expensive. Also buying electronics from Amazon is a mistake, pretty much everything I bought from Amazon is fucked up - I bought three hard disk drives, one was Dead On Arrival, second shit the bed a year later, and my third has errors and will probably crap out soon as well. My GPU had some issues but thankfully they didn't persist, my Ryzen CPU had bent pins, etc. So I won't buy electronics from there again, but cheap chinkshit things like tweezers is nice.

Attached: 1519962480622.jpg (900x602, 124K)