Anti-Trump threads

Looks like Shariablue and Memelab have stepped up their anti-Trump shilling these last few days. I wonder what the reason is. I mean, we have a fair number of paid and unpaid (for free!) progressive idiots shilling 24/7, but this seems like a concentrated effort turned up to 11.

Don't falter, don't take the bait, call the niggers and watch them recoil, remember what we fight for.

>muuh bump stocks, muuh wall, muuh caravan

Eat a dick, niggerfaggots. Jow Forums loves Trump and supports him 100%. Always did, always will, come at me.

Pic very much related.

Attached: le memelab.jpg (1026x632, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/stipulation_re_dissolution_execution_version.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely based and redpilled. FUCK shills, FUCK niggers, FUCK kikes and FUCK jannies.

Israel is losing.

Attached: 1525147315949.png (805x1174, 487K)

Dare I say it... fpbp

Explains the flood. Shariablue, CTR, Memelab, kike IDF

Attached: 1524406855704.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Where's the wall that was promised after midterms?
Why is money still given away to random countries but 5 billion are unobtainable?

Murican government is incorporated for its own benefit.

Post with your flag, leftist shillberg

...and to answer your questions - eat a duck, niggerfaggot

Kek, tell them Bulgarbro

The bump stock ban can also impact binary triggers and shit based on the wording. I just hope the GOA can shut this shit down.

Fuck yes, fuck those kike faggots!

le bump

>don't take the bait
fair warning

Attached: 2019 Season Finale.png (666x406, 466K)

leftist can't meme

>I wonder what the reason is
low hanging fruit
>Trump walks back shutting down gov for wall funding, i.e., there will NEVER be a wall and will probably sign dem bill tearing down the current bits of fence still up
>Trump's acting AG bans bump stocks, shitting all over gun owners/2nd amendment
It's pretty easy to see why shills are active.
>Eat a dick, niggerfaggots. Jow Forums loves Trump and supports him 100%. Always did, always will, come at me.
>Jow Forums loves Trump and supports him 100%. Always did, always will, come at me.
>100%
Now that's actual shilling/trolling, nobody here 100% supports everything Trump does, that's a strawman.
Getting Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the supreme court were good first steps.
However, there's already talk about Roberts becoming the new swing vote on Obamacare and potentially other issues.
So at worst: It's 5dem vs 4rep on the supreme court.
And at best: 5rep vs 4dem on the supreme court.
In essence, we're back to where we were in february 2016 before Scalia died.

If this bump stock ban actually makes it to the supreme court and roberts doesn't cuck out, or gorsuch, or kavanaugh, then 5-4 and it gets knocked down/auto-knocks down all the state bump stock bans too (depending on if they have a narrow or a broad ruling, of course), and it will have been a "4D Chess" gamble.

IF, however, roberts, or gorsuch or kavanaugh cuck out and side with the dems or even say a unanimous 9-0 ruling upholding bump stock ban, then Trump just chipped away at our rights in a significant way, as it's going to lead to semi autos in general getting banned if it's simply a "rate of fire" issue vs a mechanical trigger function.

Does ANY of this mean Clinton or some democrat in 2020 would be better than Trump? On its face, no, but in a closer analysis, yes, assuming the house is under republican control/senate is under 60 seats for either party, because a republican house/senate acted as a check against Obama, so we didn't get any gun control.

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve itself in agreement with New York AG

We’ll continue to move our suit forward to ensure that the Trump Foundation and its directors are held accountable for their clear and repeated violations of state and federal law.
- New York Attorney General (NYAG) Barbara Underwood

The stipulation filed today

...the "interest of the public is of paramount importance"...
ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/stipulation_re_dissolution_execution_version.pdf

Attached: To (You).png (333x333, 183K)

>Does ANY of this mean Clinton or some democrat in 2020 would be better than Trump? On its face, no, but in a closer analysis, yes,

AHAHAHAH literally kill yourself. You were going well enough until that line. I suggest you edit it out next time.

Fucking brain dead tranny loving progressive idiot

>I can't stop sucking cocks, can you please help me????? Is it because I'm from some shithole 3rd world non-white slav country???
To your first question, no, there's no hope for you, for your second question, yes, that's exactly why, slavs aren't white.
Getting back on topic though, there's nothing false about what I said.
The ultimate reality is neither party has our interests in mind, that goes the same for the NRA. NRA represents gun manufacturers, not gun owners, so it's no wonder that they supported the bump stock ban, because they didn't get enough protection money from Slidefire/Fostech/Bump Fire systems/etc.
Gun Owners of America are the only gun group that actually gives a shit about protecting the 2A with a NO COMPROMISE stance. The obvious issue though is that they don't have politicians bought off like the NRA does, so less political power/true underdogs.
>You were going well enough until that line.
yeah well, sometimes you can't just keep sucking dick, sometimes you gotta pull the dick out of your mouth and actually use your brain and think rationally.

Talk for yourself faggot, Trump is a kikepuppet and that is clear as day since the attack on Syria.
If he really isnt, then he is an over the top retard and I do not believe that.

Your stuipid thread is a prime example for the paid/unpaid of pro (((Trump))) shilling on this board.
But congratz you managed to ruin this board, although it was worse 6 months ago, I am glad to see a slow recovering process.

Attached: 1543691239284.jpg (480x426, 18K)

>there are people who do not see that this gay orgy between these faggots is pure shilling

i love how being financed by an authoritarian communist dictatorship such as china is okay with progressives if it promotes communist globalist goals and undermines the western world

Trump is based and godpilled. He sent missles to abandoned airbase. He warned the russians beforehand. Jerries get the rope too.

agreed, wall was a metaphor, ignore these shills...

Why the fuck do you care so much about US politics Кaлoян

>no wall
>no obamacare repeal
>hillary not locked up

maybe some people are fed up with trump doing literally nothing he promised except give his rich friends more tax cuts and sending more money to israel. he's useless and its time for him to go.

Attached: trump man good.png (900x900, 245K)

>t.paid shill
_donald

China is basically capitalist and has been since Deng Xiaoping at least.

Attached: image.jpg (600x579, 95K)

Trump refused to shut down the government and will instead give $5 billion to Mexico. But yeah, anyone pissed off must be working for Shareblue.

Shareblue couldn't be happier. The worse a sitting Team Red president does, the more they can push the Overton window rightward.

>Lose the House
>no wall
>give money to Israhell
>give money to Mexico
>still no wall
>slowly but steadily take aim on 2A
>big mouth, small hands

M-m-maybe it's just 999D chess, g-g-guys?

>NRA represents gun manufacturers, not gun owners
I hope your mother's death was agony for you.

Attached: 1544941906766.jpg (369x1024, 73K)

Bump

Trump's anti-left policy and economic's growth of USA under his rule.. I wonder why adequate person living in USA would hate him.
Left's are now the most evil for West, as I think.

Because he lets the Antifa beat up people who are right of Bernie Sanders and then locks them up instead of the Antifa.

Ever consider that maybe people just aren't happy with Trump?
He had just a few core goals to meet, and he didn't meet them. Sure he got a lot of periphery stuff done, but what about the wall? What about draining the swamp? What about getting past the government corruption and doing things that would prevent it in the future like ending FISA courts and the Patriot act?

What is he going to have to show for 2020? Other than a collection of batshit insane progressives who now have an actual chance at the presidency despite the fact that they are crazier than actual cartoon characters?
You can't say that you seriously still support the guy at this point.

Attached: HaHaHa.jpg (576x472, 24K)

>Eat a dick, niggerfaggots. Jow Forums loves Trump and supports him 100%. Always did, always will, come at me.
Absolutely wrong. Yes, there was genuine enthusiasm for him during the elections, but it's completely gone now as he proved himself to be just as incompetent as he looked. Other than ptg boomers and the leddit diaspora, nobody gives a shit about him anymore. I still think he was a better choice than Hillary, but that's about it, he's not going to be the savior of conservative, White America, like so many people desperately wanted him to be.

> I still think he was a better choice than Hillary
This, and that's not much of a bar to cross.
Hillary literally wanted us in Syria by the end of 2017. I think that is what ultimately sunk her campaign and not other factors.

its because trs are pushing it
they are allowing the shills to take advantage

Kill yourself, neoliberal shill.

>batshit insane progressives who now have an actual chance at the presidency
If Bernie isn't on the ballot, a lot of Berners who got fucked by the DNC will stay home and/or vote for Trump.

In every one of their threads, dump links to the recently released documentary on Israel. You know the one, its in 5 parts. Weaponise their own threads against them.

Also dump redpills on the Jews.

Im getting pretty tired of donnie's shit. A lot of people I know are too.

The fact is Trump has failed to do much of anything, regardless of what the trumpshills claim. It's amusing to watch these people defend Trump at every turn. They cannot grasp reality.

This. Shills are out in force. They're always "former" supporters. They conveniently arrived en mass recently. Anyone who's been on this board for even a short while could have spotted the phony culture shift.

>agreed, wall was a metaphor, ignore these shills...

Ah, now they're content with metaphors.
Wall, healthcare, infrastructure, all metaphors now.
Might as well label Trump's presidency a metaphor.

enjoy dems 2020
and signing globo homo compact on migration

Apparently nobody thought he was going to be a gun grabber who let all the niggers out of jail for Christmas.
Well at least we all still get to die for Israel.

I still want to support him but I'm getting tired of watching him fritter away his time while he lets the dems ream out his asshole. Fuck the Q larpers, and fuck the neocons giving him shit advice. He needs to stop tweeting like a 14y/o girl and run the fucking country.

>muuh wall

Still happening

>muuh bumpstocks

4D chess

>muuh Kavanaugh on abortion

Literally has always said he considered it a settled issue

>muuh money to Israel and Mexico

How to keep a sphere of influence 101

Literally, and I don't mean figuratively, kill yourselves you pathetic, brain dead, unable to think for yourselves, dumb, retarded, leftist pieces of shit. Fuck you. NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS.

If he'd put his damned phone away, and do some work, he might be surprised with less friction and animosity from the media and the libs.

How much is CTR paying you, nigger?

Lmao they think it’s gonna be like infiltrating tumblr

Jesus, trump supporters are a lost cause.

Kill yourself you kike SLAVE piece of shit

I have to say, the idea that you should support dems because the wall isn't up doesn't make any sense to me. It's like saying that if you don't make a million dollars this month you should burn all your money in a tantrum.

The media and libs need to be ignored, not pandered to.
Kill yourself for being a corporate cuck.

Who let that pussy in here?? This is no place for

Are you being ironic on purpose?

Sorry not good with English yet

Just stay out of politics you Zionist Mongol cause you’re obviously unable to refute any legitimate points against King Kike

enjoy democrats 2020

t. libshit scum

Pic related

Attached: libs.jpg (500x499, 111K)

It gets so tiresome but then I remember that we are blessed to have a 2 party political system and the other side literally represents pedophilia and illegal immigration.

i'm not gonna lie... i'm a former trump supporter. it's hillarious watching him crash and burn. but in all seriousness, we can't let this dude get his hands on the nuclear codes

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

I will be voting straight Republican as I always have, but me and my family won’t dignify Trump with a vote this year.

t. DNC paid shill

You understand no one is buying your crap here, right? You are pissing in an ocean of piss, you change nothing, your energy is expended without reason.

There was a second attack on a chemical weapons factory you absolute mongrell and dont you remember his speach about Assad?
You absolutly forgot his pro faggot speaches?
His daughter literally maried to a kike!

Nigger I dont give any fucks about muh wall, hillary or obamacare.
You have to see his general attitude and its pure jew puppet.

>If you don’t suck off my zionist daddy, YOURE A SHILL!!!!
Imagine actually thinking Jow Forums is a neoconservative blog and not a based Natsoc/libertarian board.

Attached: 36FEC4EE-8E80-472F-9FD9-5B5465B1B8E1.jpg (527x494, 138K)

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger G L O W I N G Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Some of those are weak.
1. This is how they hide their class itnerest.
2. You need to be ignorant of long time scales to consider this contradictory.
3. Good one
4. Also good
5. Kek
6. Drugs don't cost other people anything. Shit food does.
7. Liberals have no interest in Ché except on T-shirts.
8. Not bad
9. Got 'em
10. Liberals believe in capitailsm. If they don't, they're not a liberal.
11. Good
12. Kek, very good
13. But the Deep State told them so
14. Team spirit.
15. >implying that the government must be some "other" while bitching about muh mob rule
16. Edgy posturing, good
17. Obviously the speaker is a jew
18. Flat taxes aren't fair unless you're a jewnigger.
19. Parasitism isn't life.
20. Good one
21. Kek
22. Pure Judaism
23. Haha, yup
Also
>calling others ignorant of basic economic principles
>not understanding fiat money at all
Shit-tier. Kill yourself for sucking daddy's cock.

>implying that voting Democrat is anything more than voting for posh Republicans
Are you a Macedonian shill or an amerijew hiding behind a proxy?

>libertarian
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

you sound like a striker nuthugger

>implying you were not told by some DNC manager to shitpost on Jow Forums thinking you are fighting the good fight and achieving something

Protip: someone is getting rich off of you while you are a naive shill

>muh glowing nigger
>muh wall

Salty much?

brainwashed much? NIGGER?

>gets voted into office
>hands victory after victory to the dems, erodes our 2a slightly more, is stringing us along and trying to bait and switch us with 100 miles of fence instead of a wall
>point this out, hey guys we should pressure trump to do better
>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE SHILL
Would you fags be supporting him if he said diversity is our strength too? I don't get it, do you support the ideas candidate trump put forth or did you just want to worship a man's balls?

Attached: 1545013874241.jpg (571x618, 76K)

>implying I don't want the entire US political system physically removed
>needing to believe that anyone who's not a member of your party is a member of the other party
Answer the question, jewnigger, and kill yourself on livestream for being a naïve little bint.

you are making some assumptions there mate

like i said earlier
enjoy dems 2020

Anyone who vehemently supports trump at this stage is clearly a brainwashed shill.
When he starts actually doing what he said he would he can have my support back but now I look like a fucking idiot for being so supportive of him to friends and family. No point putting yourself through hell for a kike puppet.

>sees glowing niggers
>believes false promises
>calls others "brainwashed"

Topkek

I'll vote against Deomcrats if they run another fucking republican-lite. Your petty team drama means nothing to me. Policy, and gassing neoliberals and neocons, is the only thing.

Attached: shillsandsockpuppetseverywhere.jpg (300x228, 13K)

thats just larping nonsense
grow up
or get further blacked after 2020

>Looks like Shariablue and Memelab have stepped up their anti-Trump shilling these last few days
It's a fucking cesspool in here this morning. Whole fucking catalog ruined by Is sex morally wrong, Braap posting, and dumbass other threads.

Attached: 00023f1sduyaso1_500.jpg (500x667, 100K)

Exactly. He can get my support back when he does something besides tweet.

>gives huge concessions to dems with little to nothing gained in return
>once we (trump base) hit a point where we're about ready to disown the man, he comes out with a BOMB ass tweet that renews our faith in him for a few more weeks or months.

He could be using the govt to attack antifa or soros NGOs. He could be reinforcing the border using the military like he's said he's thinking about doing for 2 years. Instead we get the Q psyop which I refuse to believe is not CIA. we have the govt going after right wingers instead. And all the while we import the population of Denver every year into the US, most of which is non white.

I'm not saying that trump is 100% a bait and switch, but look at the result of his actions. The results are what you would expect someone to do if they were trying to pacify whites a few years longer so they can take away everything we had to defend ourselves from zog.

If trump loses 2020 or wins and fails to finish the job, it will take whites and right wingers another 10 years to rally and get back to where we were in 2016. And by then it will be too late.

Do not reply to niggers with memeflag.

>You can't say that you seriously still support the guy at this point.

ITT shills shilling shills.

Attached: former trump supporter 3.png (1000x764, 210K)

How would I go about getting a job in a meme lab? I'll waste their money and gum up the works, but not (((for free))).

If you blindly and unequivocally support anything, you’re the shill.
The ORANGE MAN BAD people are definitely calling out the reserves. It’s pointless though. Voting isn’t for over a year. Nobody needs to point out, it’s been a shit two weeks for trump. Life isn’t about the bad days. It’s about how you get back on top. So rest easy in the knowledge that trump is a fighter, and let’s see how he recovers before passing any judgment.

>I wonder why the reason is
Because we haven’t dropped enough red pills on them yet
>pic related

Attached: 356E8738-5E70-4362-AEEE-190A0D152C33.jpg (2944x3316, 2.75M)

Every day I'm gateful for TRUMP

Jow Forums didn't always love trump. originally the support was based on his promise to build the wall, to deport spics and so on, also to create breathing room for the fractious tendencies later mashed together under the term alt-right to flourish and develop.
it misfired partly because of cville and partly because trump proved to be totally unreliable and subject to influence of advisors. richard spencer also caused trouble by trying to brand everything with his neologism, which gave him some say in what the alt-right strictly speaking was. totally artificial, imposed without consent.
obviously lots of people disagreed and still do. spencer didn't have enough authority and his brand didn't have enough of a history to actually be accepted. trump now is not a hill to die on, though obviously he is the only candidate for 2020. think about the time after trump and what you will be doing in 7-8 years time, not now
the bickering about trump mainly revolves around whether it was the right thing to have supported him two years ago, the subtext being 'were we hoodwinked?', when this is mostly newfags not understanding what the point of it was. if they understood, they'd realize it was still worthwhile in any case. his failings are obvious and shouldn't be concealed, but his administration has followed through on some of its promises.
whatever happens, whether he gets one term or two, the people who are now civic will be embittered when either he is defeated in 2020 or he leaves office or dies, and there has to be some coherence of a community continuing to discuss the things of the world for there to be a crystallization of ethnic/national consciousness - there has been a lot of shit put out, but it will be in five-ten years time that we see how deep it has sunk in.
tl;dr trump has been a divisive enough subject when in reality there needn't ever have been an argument.

bump

SES has Infiltrated.

Attached: Senior_Executive_Service.jpg (768x432, 65K)

Storm has Arrived!

Attached: yN4Bnf6.gif (360x486, 928K)

Evil Will Soon Be Revealed!

Attached: NewYorkPost_Blood-Drinkers.jpg (390x644, 70K)

Crumb

Attached: Keystone-Q-Crumb.jpg (895x514, 126K)

>Jow Forums loves Trump and supports him 100%.
If we think its bad for these kikes to come and shill out board, imagine what its like to be Trump surrounded by these people.

The man must be a fucking SAINT!

Attached: 1 sqyJ38GxIg6cmkX9z5Vw-A.png (640x442, 358K)