STEALTHY BUDDHISTS INFILTRATING SCHOOLS W/ NEW-AGEY "MINDFULNESS" CRAP

>Guided Practices
>Awareness of the breath is one of the foundational exercises for learning mindfulness meditation. It’s a popular starting point because the breath is something you can always access. It serves as a valuable anchor for other mindfulness practices.
>The body scan is a simple, structured way of bringing consciousness to different parts of body. The body scan can be very useful as a grounding mechanism when facing strong emotions, or if you’re having trouble stabilizing awareness on the breath or body.
>Walking mindfully cultivates awareness of your body while it is in motion. Mindful walking can help to increase your energy level if you are tired or restless, and it can also add variety if you are doing longer periods of seated practice. It’s also useful because directing attention to walking, and even standing, is something you can do throughout the day.
mindfulschools.org/resources/explore-mindful-resources/

>Our goal is to onboard 100,000 classrooms this year, improving the lives of over 1 million children.
>calm.com/schools

>Public schools in several states have started down a slippery slope by incorporating Buddhist meditation practices in the classroom, and the ACLJ is challenging this threat to the religious liberty rights of public school children.
aclj.org/religious-liberty/aclj-challenges-buddhist-meditation-practices-in-public-schools

Attached: BUDDHIST.jpg (1008x885, 132K)

Of all the retarded subversive shit they brainwash American kids with this is what troubles you?
Meditation isn't even a religious thing

Dalai Lama lost his home because of his stupid beliefs and religion and now he wants to ruin the rest of the world too. You laugh at Christ cucks, just wait for Buddhism to arrive, they do absolutely nothing as they're genocided.

>teaching them something useful

wow this is bad! whilst the children at schools here are forced to go to mosque and pray. if they don't, they get branded "racist" on their report card and it stays with them throughout school, maybe college i believe too.

this

>Meditation
>"Subversion"
>"brainwashing"
Evangelicals, man

Attached: Ameriprotcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

>Jon Kabat-Zinn (born Jon Kabat, June 5, 1944) is an American professor emeritus of medicine and the creator of the Stress Reduction Clinic and the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
>Kabat-Zinn grew up in a non-practicing Jewish family.
Every time.

Attached: Jon_Kabat-Zinn.jpg (636x778, 214K)

Better than all the black cultural shit and race-mixing they’re currently force-fed.

STFU, Lee. The Dalai Lama is based and red pilled.

"Every time"
>Meditation is brainwashing
>but Jesus, a Middle Easterner speaking Aramaic, is definitely a white man and implicit white culture, fuck Pagans n shite
lel

Attached: Anti white insanity.jpg (534x550, 87K)

>being this naive

Because they aren't heartless npc like you chink.

I’m sure Buddhist doctrine is somehow being misappropriated by the left for its own subversive political ends but mindfulness and meditation is the least of our concerns.

>thinking that mindfulness is a bad thing
You'd rather they mindlessly bash their heads onto a rug?

meditation will actually make you more self-aware and has tremendous benefits, scientifically proven. how is this a problem?

>awwuh naww hee haw dey be puttin demons in your minds when you empty dem becus thas waa sayton does all day, praise de lord, de king of all joos, jeeeesoose.

Fuck off NPC wrangler

>trust these fine people to literally hypnotize the school kids
>what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: mindfulness-staff.jpg (2880x927, 372K)

bookmarking this thread

Buddhist here
Ama

Attached: C45EDBA4-0D05-4B67-8519-DEECC023381A.jpg (800x590, 75K)

demoniac spotted

atheism would be preferable, but buddhism isn't bad for a second choice.

Thank you for talking about this. Not enough people are. "Mindfulness" is Buddhism and should be outlawed in public schools.

You can watch you breath and body and be aware of the present moment without being a buddhist :D

I'd rather be a killer who murders his enemies than a submissive cuck who always gets trampled on because of (((mindfulness))).
I don't want this country turn into another fucking Europe.

friendly reminder that "meditating" makes you vulnerable to jewish frog martians who will psychic rape you

>He writes in a document titled "My Story" that in order to cope during that last semester he began meditating and worked on achieving "extreme states of consciousness." During one of his meditation sessions he claims he encountered another being, which he described as a blue light, and he began feeling varying emotions ranging from guilt to unconditional love.
>Two graduate students reached out to him – students he claims he learned later were not human – who he claimed were tasked with molding him into being "the next school shooter."
not.even.once.

Attached: jews_are_frogs_from_mars.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Give me everything you know about Hitler and Kali Yuga.

Attached: black sun2.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

mindfulness is a code word for "i cant stop slurping soi and sucking cocks"

Mindfulness meditation has a massive amount of scientifically-demonstrable benefits to cognition, concentration, state-of-mind, and general wellbeing. Of all the things to be mad about them forcing down your children's throats, this isn't one of them.