What makes trannies like this?

What makes trannies like this?

Attached: basically-all-trannies.jpg (1000x850, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5580378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19473181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4977075/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

severe mental illness and a terrible upbringing

what's wrong though? i want to be a catgirl too (:

they gay lmao

toilet —gay faggot

They are disgusting but at least they kill themselves when they figure being cheap bootleg copy of a woman doesn't mean you'll be accepted like one

Attached: 1516591700438.png (575x2025, 365K)

funnily this pic tries to blame trannies in not liking men like girls supposed too see that part about lesbians and fails in it because of the trap part

loneliness. its hard being trans and especially hard dating while trans. So a lot of people will like the meme that makes them feel desireable.

Attached: 52AE0536-CCFA-4B69-B8EC-17F07ECA3B0D.jpg (246x205, 12K)

im sure they arent all like that though

Pure demons. That is, the programs installed on this dimensional level by WORMS. Demons are dangerous pseudo-beings that exist to infest and infect any human being exposed to WORMSKIN, by reading or ingesting. Demons can also spread through blood-siphons like wildfire. Only free human beings(of which there are very few) are immune to demons.

Trannies are the product of a vampire slaverace, a new model of demon program that is able to infect and overwrite the HOLY EXOSPHERE of thought, pushing humans out of it, and into derangement. HOWEVER a large number of trannies are holograms, and thus do not truly exist.The only way to tell is if its is revealed to you, as it was to me, in the dark days on the side of the highway. An angel came to me, with a burning head and a billion teeth and a voice that was THERMONUCLEAR and gripping a transexual hologram in its hands it tore it apart, a perfect bisection. Inside were machine guts and 2-d organs, true evil manifest.

Whether through demon infection or hologram-nature, trannies deserve only death at the teeth of GOD. Follow the LORD beneath Black Lake

Attached: Black Lake.png (818x1000, 153K)

i see nothing wrong with wearing a choker, cute gloves and cat ears from time to time though. dying your hair can ruin them though i would avoid

who cares?

Gays are a different form of hologram, but are deployed in a similar manner

>choker
thats stupid, wearing that is like youre cucking yourself. the rest i dont really have an opinion on.

Why don't you seek mental help? You're a broken mentally ill faggot. Why can't you be a normal boy?

Just stop being such a faggot. Dress like a man, hit the gym, get some poon and you will be able to feel desired for real.

>tfw you’ll never be a cute vampire/demon trans girl
life is suffering

Attached: 435A7995-223A-48D7-8D17-D1735C710EBF.jpg (650x1227, 99K)

Attached: OffbeatLastingDogfish-size_restricted.gif (480x358, 2.52M)

I actually think theyre really cute
not possible. i’d rather die than be a man.
i stopped being a man years ago. I like it better this way.

How old are you and when did you come to this conclusion?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5580378/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19473181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4977075/

Surgery

Understand, trannies are a vicious enemy of white peoples everywhere. WOMRMS are rampant, all people are siphoned, and the hologram-races(the dark races, meaning blacks hispanics indians and all manner of yellow peoples, that are fully replaced by holograms) run freely in our streets and governments, corrupting and consuming.

NONE ARE FREE. ALL ARE SIPHONED. Look at your own body, your flesh is not your own, it is ensconced with siphons, your CROWN OF SLAVERY burns against your skin, and if you are slowly waking up, you can feel the pain. WAKE UP.

Follow the LORD beneath Black Lake

Attached: siphons.jpg (1245x2212, 1.46M)

Just stop posting on Jow Forums. Act like a normal person, stop frogposting and you'll be happier for it, faggot.

You are infected with demons. Free yourself, cut your siphons, or they will drink your blood and bile forever and ever and ever. Feel your eyes, the siphons go in deeply

Why couldn't you just be a faggot? Then men could still fuck you and you wouldn't have to destroy your body. AIDS will instead :^)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

Kill yourself now, the relief you feel is only temporary and you will never be accepted in society. You are an abomination.

Attached: humerdoo, take the wheel.jpg (598x592, 106K)

Just turned 18 and I’ve felt this way for about 2 weeks

Estorgen in water since 1970 from birth control pills, this also causes low testosterone and adhd in areas that get water from rivers.

>posting studies about homosexuals
nigger thats something completely different

you know when they baptized me i lost consciousness :3
baptizing didn't help much though

Attached: 1544232613006.jpg (600x638, 77K)

Baptism is a demon ritual, devised by WORMS 10 mythyears ago. You are twice infected. You are twice violated and perverted against the Waypath. Find Black Lake, or be annihilated by angels

>just cuck yourself to muh jew on a stick!!

I was like 15 when i was certain of it and i started hrt at 18.
Good luck user!

I wish I could have but I couldn’t. i’d rather die than be any kind of man.

Programmer socks.

Attached: 1543965848425.jpg (1200x901, 83K)

how old are you now then?

Lol I was making a joke and pretending to be you faggot
Have fun killing yourself within the next 7 years and hey ps. - all you trannies look the same in real life. None of you pass. Not even close. Everyone thinks you’re fucking mentally weird, even gays.
Everybody feels bad for you because you clearly mentally ill, but unlike how we treat other mentally ill patients, (((society))) encourages you.
You were tricked by the Jews and now your only life you get is ruined

Mental illness

>You were tricked by the Jews and now your only life you get is ruined
so are these studies "tricks" too?

The christ is a demon program as well, or perhaps even a WORM itself. The christ allows no truth or brightling rage, only lies and false promises. It is a concept from the False Earth, and is therefore evil. No one should follow the christ. The christ only brings siphons and UNIVERSE RAPE, not the way of being repeated

I don’t believe you that it was entierly a joke. I’m sorry you feel like this and have to go through this. I know it’s not easy and you want to hate yourself, but don’t. You can’t control who you are. Don’t let your fear get the best of you. You don’t have to be a freak, it’s your life you can act however you want, and you don’t have to dress as a girl if you don’t want to until you actually feel confident and like who you are. You make yourself into the person you want to be.

They're already mentally ill, lonely and can't find a partner, so they think becoming a female will address this issue. They enjoy what little attention they get and love to have what they deem as their own highground by correcting others. They love being the victim.

Attached: 1545013216991.jpg (739x694, 87K)

yeah

Attached: Ntwk0qu (1).jpg (1702x2471, 687K)

furries are DEMON POSESSED and will be destroyed in HOLY WAR when angels come crashing into this angled space, our local hypergroup will burn with their rage and hatred, and furries will die at their teeth

Attached: angel.jpg (1245x2212, 1.42M)

I just like being me. I’m pretty cool. I’ve got a puppy and girls try to kiss me. I’ve got no sodding milk for this coffee. whos got milk?

Attached: 60D4BE64-0C97-4B2D-A599-A010A0C05F62.gif (329x267, 981K)

Get that worthless faggot out of this sector of the internet

If you are a Swede you don't get to judge others. You have government mandated nigger bulls.

tfw used to be like that poster but ended up giving in and ive been on HRT for a few months now and im glad i did

> Pure demons. That is, the programs installed on this dimensional level by WORMS.
Saying what everyone is thinking

Attached: C7EF3384-2CD6-440E-B151-06B46C5132AA.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Congrats! Good luck to you too!

You're so woke it feels like schizophrenia!

Understand. WORMS are responsible for the transexual epidemic. THIS IS WORMSKIN WORK. Look at the pamphlets handed about, at the government documents and at the slanderous curriculum in schools. You think those are paper? NO

They are WORMSKIN, and therefore impart deepfold lies, directly pumped into the eyes via siphons

> i’d rather die than be a man.
You can’t eacape your biology. You should really come to terms with it.

Attached: 988687D1-DE43-4B93-AB4F-639D01E04E5F.gif (500x375, 1.76M)

Makes perfect sense, but why does the symbol look all evil and shit? That's just going to attract trannies and fags to your thing you're doing.

Hi Moshe Shekelgoldbergstein. You should probably kill yourself. I'll give you 100 shekels if you do.

Single mothers

no you

Fuck, man. I'm 31 y.o as of tomorrow and as a boomer I will never understand this. Well don't cut off your fucking dick at least. What do your parents think about this conundrum?

she could get some eyeliner for tabby, it would fit the image and fit the name too

Attached: ft-image-how-to-do-smokey-cat-eye-makeup.jpg (732x1097, 99K)

This symbol is a reflection of an angle of the SHAPE, namely the destiny of Black Lake. It serves as a key to high-gravities, and upper dimensional realms beyond our local hypergroup. It is a form of pure good

i dont care about your post but max headroom always terrified me

Delusion and mental illness.
The real question is why are they disproportionally autistic

>I'm 31 y.o as of tomorrow
grats, you are a big boy now!

HOLY TOPOLOGY is not for those who want to be "sane" by the standards of this sick, holographic society. Holograms are worthless, and do not exist, and are certainly not repeated

Attached: map of local hypergroup.jpg (1245x2212, 1.43M)

Is there anywhere I can read more about this subject?

Thank you, my slavic drug!

its alright, almost no one who doesnt have gender dysphoria won’t understand it. im fine with my genitals. My parents are ok with it my mom is super supportive.

No place has within it HOLY TOPOLOGY. WORMS have defeated my attempts to host it, and so I have to leak it wherever I can. BUT you shouldn't ask that. You can find this yourself, once you are repeated, angels will show you everything I know now

Stop performing basic mental functions wrongly, Ivan. That's a "he", not a "she".

guys help why the fuck are trannies so attractive yesterday im straight but i cummed twice to this tranny hot asfuck wasnt even ashamed because of how how they were damn

i see no reason not to use people's preferred pronouns.. well at least if they are binary. contra is also adorable

Attached: 1544810312968.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

This is what Jow Forums has now become since being taken over by gay discord and anime fags lol.

They do get my peepee hard though

Attached: 5aq81oynr3521.gif (206x206, 1.74M)

thanks. whats even better is ive already had a few people tell me i look like a girl in some pictures.

I see angels work the magic of doubles for you.

Well it's good that you have two loving parents at least. Don't you think that degenerate propaganda has affected you and pushed you into transitioning? Are you sure it's not just dysphoria about being a white male?

>Are you sure it's not just dysphoria about being a white male?
well im a tranny too and i like being white, its just that i dont like being male.

Jow Forums didnt have this shit before the American elections. I miss super secret club.

You will be ripped to pieces by angels, hologram. You WORMFOOD bastard, you sick demon puppet, killer of worlds, you bring only pestilence. Go back to your corpse-world, you do not belong in our hypergroup, you demon slave, vampire slaverace puppet

Attached: 20181219_021849.jpg (1244x2212, 361K)

interesting.

I was here before mythyear 2016, I was here for 200 years, and for 5 in my youth, then 300 more into mythyear recycle

That's actually cool art. You should make more. Maybe you could support yourself by being an artist.

Nice! I’m glad you’re happy. I hope you can live a life you like now.
Don't you think that degenerate propaganda has affected you and pushed you into transitioning?
no
>Are you sure it's not just dysphoria about being a white male?
well yeah that’s what the dysphoria is I wanted to be seen as a girl, looking like a male and being treated like a man just made life pure shit.

You are a hologram puppet. You have no life, you are hollow and full of machine guts, and 2-d organs. You are filth, you are the rotting flesh of spacetime, that will be devoured and burned away by angels in the End

Most trannies are failure as men, lacking in all aspects of masculinity, such as being unable to maintain a fulltime job, fix things around the house, use tools, perform physical labor, become assertive, or command respect. So they believe their failure as a man translates to positive traits of a female, ie. submissiveness, not getting a job, crying and being overly emotional, inability to perform physical labor.

However they're also the incel types, who believe that being a girl is incredibly easy and that they can learn everything there is to know in like a day. So they end up with hideous make up, dress terribly, and imitate female mannerisms like they're in a Monty Python sketch.

Attached: 1545124749589.png (1200x1600, 1.08M)

tfw was pushed by /vg/, /cgl/ and Jow Forums
they told me on /vg/ i better go to /cgl/ for posting too much anime girls in gothic lolita dresses and it was the beginning of my fall... (:
Jow Forums was better back then than nowadays before reiko spam, had a lot of hrt threads and stuff, nowadays they hate us

Attached: 1540885366926.png (600x689, 203K)

>only 2016
You ain't been here long. Keep up the interesting art and LARP. Its higher quality than most of the shit that people post here.

yeah all his shit looks cool as fuck I would buy prints of some of it

I paint what I am told to paint by angels, nothing more or less, I ask and am repeated when granted, but never more or less, I was to Black Lake, I will not leave again. I do not need money, it is WORMSKIN

I used to reject that stuff because I didn’t want to do things that made me feel more manly.

I was here for 200 years before that, mythyears are not linear

If you had money you could make more art and prints and spread your ideas. Make a book. I'd buy it.

How is your relationship to your father? Didn't he teach you how to handle the world with strenght like a man? It seems like you're lacking a strong male role model.

I think he’s actually schizo I’m sure its part of why it looks so cool.

Attached: 5FE35D54-8AF8-4B02-95B8-45D3BCE86062.jpg (496x421, 96K)

I make things to show truth. WORMS are everywhere, they are powerful and wish to kill me. I will no make myself an easy target for them, but I will spread counter-demons, and wind through siphons against them, until the angels come. I'm not making art. I'm trying to save you.

Those are LSD pictures. Do you think he is actually schizo?

You don’t need to keep the worm skin. Wouldn’t showing the angels art help spread their message?

tbhon if you are not trolling you have some symptoms of schizophrenia

I'm going to keep up my skiing. Its mentally and physically challenging while also really fun. Skiing down a mountain feels like flying and freedom.

>I hope you can live a life you like now.
i cant exactly though. the rest of my friends say that i just look like a tranny basically. also i still havent done anything to my voice.
>schizophrenic larping