MED BVLL thread

Hey Nord wh*teoids, howcome southerners make even better blondes than you? Why does your so called """""""""""ubermensch""""'"""""'" Nordicist propaganda always look so expressionless, and dare I say.... robotic? Dirty blondes remain far mode appealing to women than fragile, weak platinums (or shall I say, piss blondes).

Attached: soulvssoulless.jpg (1389x1944, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Brook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The eternal enemy of mankind are raiding our board with the nord/med shit again.

Hitler haters can't provide one anti-Slav recorded Hitler speech.
>A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Attached: 1430927390454.jpg (970x863, 173K)

Guaranteed theres an indian/sudaca behind your memeflag

The Eternal Snownigger is even destroying our planet with garbage. Anywhere north of Bavaria should fuck off.

Attached: 1545006901649.png (835x602, 470K)

looks the same

>t. either nigger, mongoloid, or brainlet

based snow nigger ender

its another insecure MEDlet thread

Attached: 1529213985647.jpg (758x615, 179K)

i only see snowniggers and snownigger rapebabies there

here's what 'meds' in greece really look like

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

You have to remember our diaspora stretches far since our conquest into barbarian lands. We've picked up traits from all over, from the levant to the north, so our traits are variable. We have kept the best traits (aquiline noses, brown to deep blue eyes, black to dirty blonde hair, tanning ability, a soul, etc) and discarded the bad ones (uniquely nordoid features, levantine semite features, etc).

>muh height
who taught you government again, barbarian?

Attached: DmCUD0cUcAAG0ZU.jpg (2048x2048, 293K)

you have to remember literally 40% of greeks in greece are pontic shitskins from eastern turkey. you have to remember making macros of cherrypicked slav+germanic rapebabies with blue-eyes and blond hair won't make you european, mutt

you're levant+caucasus rapebabies. cope

Attached: Anastasios Dimitriadis 2.jpg (700x510, 107K)

see
shitskin

Attached: gpwubdvl0zwmreqfzl50.jpg (331x480, 80K)

sage in all fields

Attached: 1299128312893.jpg (3800x1892, 1.25M)

no, the gayreek shitskin must be exposed

Attached: 1423584456013.png (310x448, 303K)

Nothing cherrypicked, only Italians and snownigger barbarians in the macro. Anyone who looks like a snownigger or a Jew semite is, well, a snownigger or a Jew semite.

shitalians have been sucking snownigger dick for centuries, mutt. let's see some real meds

Attached: Ilias Kasidiaris.jpg (600x400, 61K)

Med women are for hugging
Nordoid women are for fugging.

Attached: IMG_3562.jpg (720x720, 143K)

When you say a """""""real""""""" med you mean a semite, sorry, we aren't semites. We aren't semites, or black niggers, or whiteoid snowniggers, we're meds. Those who look like Turks or Arabs or snowniggers are exactly that. They lack our unique genetic makeup.

meds don't exist, sorry faggot. they're extinct. only thing left are slav-vlach-turk-machgebi-albanian-germanic-levantine rapebabies. 95% of your population looks like this, crypto-arab shitskins

Attached: Ioannis Karalis.jpg (339x374, 32K)

Med women are for preserving, snownigs and semites are for fighting and raping themselves. Soon they, in places like sweden and north germany, will mongrelize into a snownigger-jewoid race that is the direct opposite to us. All that is ugly vs all that is BVLL. We'll have to kill them soon, so be prepared.

s-stop, you're making me laugh

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 7K)

no more germanic rapebabies, mutt. you look like this

Attached: Ilias Kasidiaris .jpg (220x261, 11K)

P-please, I beg you

Attached: GamUAEv.jpg (400x601, 83K)

iin-denial shitskin that can only post cherrypicked snownig rapebabies with light eyes and light hair

Attached: Anastasios Dimitriadis.jpg (217x281, 16K)

I'm actually curious to see if an overlay of a shitskin population hot map would line up with the trash on the ground. Lord knows those filthy Arabs they let in don't give a fuck about trashing the place.

Even with a small palette swap: same Med race, same irresistible, unquestionably Med sexiness that snowniggresses and semites crave.

>I live in one of the least populated areas in the west and we are still producing the most trash according to that map
I'm not even mad, that's amazing

This is what the fragile nigger races are jealous of

Attached: Emily_Didonto1.jpg (768x576, 173K)

One of those people is a drawing

She has nice features, too brown though =/ ruined it for me

Southwest Germans are the cream of the German crop. Our wine-sipping brothers.

>spams another snownigger rapebaby with blue eyes
hahaha fucking kek. those features are a minoroity in your arabo-rapebaby country mutt. you keep crying about snowniggers when you want their facial features. post something that represents your MENA population

Attached: 1386951061941.png (1600x847, 710K)

Wow, taller heavier people consume more? You must be some kind of genius.

Attached: meme.jpg (624x480, 68K)

You are obsessed, meme. I have seen you before at least a couple of times posting the same pictures over and over again with the same baiting bs.
I might have to screen you this time for future lulz though.

Attached: averagegreekmale.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Just want to point out that if Albanian """genes""" are in the mix, it is the most unfortunate and repulsive of subhumans

Snowniggers have piss-blonde hair and pink burning skin. Our palettes are diverse, but confined. When our hair is blonde, it is the best blonde. When it's brown, it echoes the warmth of the earth. Even with our range, our core remains the same. Undeniably NOT semitic or snownigger, just the amount inbetween.

Attached: 20181219_021629.jpg (955x639, 323K)

>makes a blended facial comp with the whitest greeks he could find
>still looks like an armenoid pontian mutt
shame
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Brook
now you're just spamming straight-up anglo snowniggers fucking lel. must be a shame having all that envy for your snownigger masters, shitskin

Attached: Eleni Louka.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Anglos aren't snowniggers, my friend. Many are known for their beautiful Mediterranean appearance, especially in the west of the isles. Tell me, does she look like a snownigger? Compare her to an ACTUAL snownigger and I'll let you decide.

Attached: Nadja-Drygalla_image_660.jpg (660x350, 16K)

Inshallah med brother anglos will be exterminated in the day of the rope

I only pray the Saxon nordoid "anglos" die at our hands. The original Anglos are useful for exterminating the snownigger race. Remember, they have a thirst for """""Aryan""""" blood.

Attached: chiara-ferragni.jpg (640x415, 160K)

You were blonde - but it's the arab and berber roach inside of your genes ... you were enslaved crypto arabs. Proud of this?

anglos are absolutely celto-germanic snowniggers, mutt. brunette hair and brown eyes occur natural in norther populations, while blue eyes is a sure sign of a snownigger rapebaby. post something that represents a med population

this is the most common phenotpe in your rapebaby penninsula

Attached: Giorgos Katidis.jpg (1252x1252, 144K)

Sure, sure.
Reveal your country, meme. What are you afraid? Btw, you know that pirates where mutts right? Bottom-low of society, a bunch of cutthroat rejects and criminals. Harr!

Attached: 1956293.jpg (700x700, 44K)

Why is catalonia poster so butthurt ?
Did Madrid cuck them again ?

is that a slav or a vlach?

post ethnic greeks, faggot shitskin

Attached: 1435396248272.jpg (894x565, 346K)

If you consume more food then you would leave less food scraps, unless you think of food as fast food.

ITT: stinky, brown skinned ay-rab rape babies trying desperately to project their insecurities onto real folk (aka me)

spotted the northern, beer drinking, trash producing, unemployed snownigger.
Laughs in Welsh

Attached: dpa-welsh-actress-catherine-zeta-jones-l-and-her-film-partner-spanish-D3KYAJ.jpg (745x1390, 147K)

>every war between Meds and Nords, ever

Attached: Roman Manlets.jpg (916x675, 218K)

i take that back but he's obviously a little shitskin with an identity crisis that dyes his hair and uses white makeup like all med faggots do
>another snaggle-toothed anglo snownig
hahahaha fucking kek. you can t even post olive skinned meds because they don't exist. you're all north africans larping as europeans

Attached: Dimitri Antonatos.jpg (290x163, 12K)

LMFAO look at the unemployment rate in white countries and come back to me, stinky nigger :)

>reminder that blonde meds are only a Thing because Goths GERMD the whole of rome with Beta Roman Manlets watching

Attached: Gothssackingrome.gif (951x657, 635K)

>The eternal cope of southerners
*yawn*

Do you think you are better than us?

no matter how many depigmented pure blooded snowniggers i post, you just cant seem to distinguish.

Attached: 000000416152-lovisa_ekholm-fit.jpg (800x1067, 195K)

>Literaly had to rape the Superhuman Genes into Mediteranean Subhumans

Attached: BIGBOSSALARICNEGOTIATING.png (340x250, 245K)

And yet they walk with our seed, our charisma, our unique face. We are like General Grievous, adding and refining features in our collection like lightsabers the further we conquer. Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Attached: cda0203cca998ba51273b21d344ed3ed.jpg (2670x3686, 515K)

absolutely. i'm a pure maniot aryan from a village that was never raped by the slavo-vlach-turks like your grandmother was faggot
>makes a faggoty med bull thread
>can do nothing but spam brunette northern europeans because all meds are 5'9" curly-haired brown MENA rapebabies
sad

Attached: 1542701832862.png (1003x477, 256K)

>Med manlets getting BTFOd by naked Aryan Supermensch
Jesus even with steel plated armor they get BTFOD by Nords wielding Branches
no wonder your women opened their legs and wombs for aryan Supermensch

Attached: ArminiusMountingyourMum.jpg (568x320, 74K)

A Maniot huh? So you are a Greek with severe issues then who hates his own people.
You are a Med schizo, from the southern part of continental Greece, not an "aryan".

A man is supposed to have a mane.

Try to match our recycling and wast processing spain is dirty compared to Scandinavia

take your d&c bullshit elsewhere, we don't need this board to be shat up by more shitposting faggots

no faggot, there's a big difference between us pure maniots and you disgusting pesian-slav-turks larping as 'greek'. i speak a pure doric accent straight from the tongue of leonidas when he was killing your sandnigger ancestors. reminder we were never gangraped by anatolid armenoid mutts like you were shitskin, we got our independence less than 50 years after they invaded. we're the last pure hellenics in greece

now back to armenia with you, disgusting pontic shitskin

Attached: 1542537089487.png (1399x540, 85K)

The reason they look alike is the opposite of what you think. Turks genocided themselves breeding into the native Anatolian population.

It seems we southerners robbed you of your souls. Maybe that's why all of your women come to our countries for Med cock, in hopes of regaining them, and we fuck them out of pity. Meanwhile our women remain prized globally. Soul vs Soulless.

Attached: 20181219_030312.png (2048x1498, 1.88M)

>diaspora cope
yeah no shit, you rat-faced armenoid mutt. they can all go back to the levant and the caucusus where they belong

Attached: 000_Par8220168.jpg (768x511, 90K)

>It seems we southerners robbed you of your souls
this is coming from the faggot crypto-shitskin spamming images of anglo women because he wishes he could be white

Attached: literally gayreek.png (722x383, 696K)

> Meanwhile our women remain prized globally
By nogs apparently, top kek
Italians Brown because racemixers for live

Attached: IWBM.jpg (600x600, 86K)

>untermensch craving what he cant have
this

Damn you are something else if not a troll.
What language do you speak of?

You are either a projecting Semite or a jealous inbred snownigger. Here's another Mediterranean beauty, straight from Greece.

Attached: 540ff388fc5845b107883b98cb00289f.jpg (816x544, 88K)

>posts american

Not a europoid, not eligible.

Show your flag "australia"...

pure tsakonian. don't bother speaking your koine sandnigger speak imported from syria, it's unintelligible to a olympian god such as myself, barbaros
>another dirty-blond blue-eyed snownig rapebaby
again faggot those features are rare in your rapebaby countries. post something that represents your curly-haired shitskin population, mutt. crying about snowniggers than post nothing but anglo woman and rapebabies with blue-eyes. hahah you're clearly jelous of your snownigger masters and want their facial features, cuck

Attached: 1512524856949.png (778x376, 484K)

Nor*oids still making fun of med height while being conquered

>When, vineae having been brought up and a mound raised, they observed that a tower also was being built at a distance, they at first began to mock the Romans from their wall, and to taunt them with the following speeches.

>”For what purpose was so vast a machine constructed at so great a distance? With what hands,” or “with what strength did they, especially as they were men of such very small stature” (for our shortness of stature, in comparison to the great size of their bodies, is generally a subject of much contempt to the men of Gaul) “trust to place against their walls a tower of such weight.”

>But when they saw that it was being moved, and was approaching their walls, startled by the new and unaccustomed sight, they sent ambassadors to Caesar to treat about peace; who spoke in the following manner:

>”That they did not believe the Romans waged war without divine aid, since they were able to move forward machines of such a height with so great speed, and thus fight from close quarters that they resigned themselves and all their possessions to Caesar’s disposal: [...]

Attached: ue6fie7gxlu11.jpg (768x768, 60K)

She is a bonified ten.

Yeah, you are indeed a troll. I just want to force you to redicule yourself even more.
Btw, pic related aren't exactly looking like northern "aryans". You seem to look like Meds Patrick. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Attached: ΜΑΒΒΒΩΤ5.jpg (1600x1062, 215K)

Guess what, we are approaching the 20s and that hairstyle is coming back.

>complete bvll

>post cretan maghrebi rapebabies
hahaha try again shitskin

Attached: 1512573615686.png (853x474, 364K)

Is this a picture of Hamas?

Why do you losers always cherry pick google images. Why not post your swarthy selves. Is it because you think I’ll laugh at you?
You’d probably be right I’m guessing.
Have a weird art. I’m the little one in that guys head. Merry Christmas.

Attached: 6DB6C9DF-4526-4964-A80C-07FC554608D7.jpg (2316x3088, 396K)

Again, blonde hair and blue eyes don't immediately equate to snownigger. Dirty blonde is too dark for the vitamin d intake Piss Blonde grants to ACTUAL snowniggers in their snowy, dark shitholes. Here is another Med women, same Med facial features, except now they went from deep blue eyes and dirty blonde to brown eyes and brown hair, only a slight color variation, nothing else. Oh, and we can ALL get a tan, unlike you, pinky. Cry, whiteboy, I won't post any semite Arabs for you.

Attached: Shot-1.jpg (593x889, 294K)

You can settle your cat fight in 2 minutes flat by posting yourselves. I’m impartial so I’ll judge who wins and who dies of shame.
Let’s play.

Attached: 23F74ADB-B6A9-4FE9-B78B-85313E1F0E74.gif (540x300, 1.76M)

You are cracking Patrick...you are cracking...

Come on, post us some things in your wonderful special non-Hellenic language. Come on Pat.

Attached: manh2018_(1).jpg (884x634, 87K)

Xerxes?

Attached: 300_1920-Xerxes_2_(1).jpg (785x1199, 471K)