Hungypsians

Did you know that "based Hungary" betrayed Germany in WW2 before the Russians were even at their door, even after Hitler gave them all the land claims they wanted?

>While waging war against the Soviet Union, Hungary engaged in armistice negotiations with the United States and the United Kingdom. Hitler discovered this betrayal, and in March 1944, German forces occupied Hungary.
>Hitler discovered this betrayal
>betrayal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II

Gypsies - NOT EVEN ONCE!

Attached: 1545048843777.jpg (403x403, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discovery.ucl.ac.uk/13015/1/13015.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Crown_of_Romania
youtube.com/watch?v=rooSrdzRCtY
youtube.com/watch?v=UXdOA2mSG20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

You did the same fingolian, no wonder you are same finno ugric tribe

Romanians, Bulgarians and I guess the rest did the same.

Kek! So true! :D
However, from a logical point of view it was the only option left for them.

Better to fight to the death and become martyrs for future generations to help them overthrow ZOG than to just surrender

easy for you to say

They never betrayed Poland even though conseqences could have been dire. Who cares abot nazis, fuck you

get over it cuck, your country sided with jews and you blame germany for the consequences

stop trying to divide the white race u kike faggot

well hitler gave northern transilvania to bozgor gypsies so fuck him

they are not white you idiot

Anyone who can bring themselves to surrender to the literal new world order run by jews, communists, and greedy capitalists is a piece of shit, you could die fighting, kill yourself, or even go into hiding to help disseminate information and rebuild and regroup over the coming decades to slowly chip away at zog (as has already been confirmed many people from Axis countries both civilian and military and governmental) did, its because of their preservation of documents, stories, etc, that we know the truth of what actually happened rather than ZOG having a total monopoly on all information

>Romanians

They didn't do the same. They only turned against hungypsians once Bucharest was occupied by Soviets and Antonescu and King Michael I deposed. The Germans never occupied them for that reason like they did with the gypsies - they never betrayed them, even though the Germs betrayed them from the start with the giving away of Northern Transylvania and Basarabia to the roosters.

>hungypsians
>white

Germs didn't leave Lapland fast enough, we just gave them a swift kick in the butt.

>Anyone who can bring themselves to surrender to the literal new world order run by jews, communists, and greedy capitalists is a piece of shit

So why are you not lying dead next a pile of murdered zionists with a fed's bullet in your head? Is your country not controlled by jews, communists and greedy capitalists? Are you using a VPN to hide your real nation? Cause your flag is showing as american

>fighting a losing war for a country that demanded you give up Transylvania for Hungary
no thanks, we're out, fuck Germany

hahaha they did the sensible thing and pulled out before they get even more fucked, what fucking retards

You mean after the Hungarian nazi party was discovered plotting a coup? Who betrayed who first?

we Romanians did far more to fight against Bolsheviks than Hungarians did, and yet we're the ones still bombarded with "muh Ceasusescu" all the time, and some idiots think we loved Communism, and that Hungarians were based Red Rat removers, when in reality, we fought against commies since WW1!

>scared Lenin away from Bessarabia in 1918
>made Kun run away from Hungary in 1919
>fought with Germans against Stalin from 1941-1944, and even if we lost, at least we fought harder than Hungarians and any other Axis minor nation, and we supplied Germans with oil! sadly that traitor Mihai sold us to the Bolsheviks in August 1944, and today Hungarians try to pin his coup on all Romanians
>revolted and shot that fucker Ceausesc in 1989, and so we revolted against commie trash, and WON! unlike Hungarians who got BTFO by Soviets in 1956

Attached: anti Rosu.jpg (5118x5190, 3.89M)

>Hungarian nazi party
you mean Arrow Cross?

Salossian aka Szalasi had no chance to take power without Germans helping him anyway, and so Hitler put him right after Horthy tried to sell Hungary to the Bolsheviks like our Mihai did.

Attached: Nemzetvezeto.png (456x452, 193K)

>Hungarian nazi party
>German

iq2 gypsy logic

the origin of the Great and Holy Hungarians:

everyone knows of Hunor and Magor, but they had a third brother, Ungor.

Ungor was mad that his brothers always got to fuck the stallions, while had to suck the donkey's dick. so out of rage, he decided to gather some of his fellow horse riders, and set out west, until he found Pannonia, and settled there, and named it, HUNGARIA, in the memory of his homeland in the Tarim Basin, DZUNGARIA, and decided to settle on the Danube, where he founded the city of Buddha's Pest, later misspelled as Budapest, because him and his kind were both Buddhists and pests who were unbearable even for their fellow Mongols.

from then, his descendants, were called Magyars, because the Romanians who were there called them as Magar (pronounced Muhgar) because they rode Donkeys, and Magar means donkey in Romanian, and this is where the name Magyar comes from.

Ungor founded the Kingdom of Hungry, which is the true name of Hungary, because when Ungor came, he really was hungry, and the name was spelled wrong, because Hungarians were taught to read and write later by their Austrian neighbors.

source: Gesta Hunnorum, by Kocsog Lajos.

>pic related, elite soldier of the Crown of Saint Stephen.

Attached: Ungor.jpg (736x1075, 105K)

Hello Romanigger, how much many did you "make" as a beggar today in Helsinki?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-15 18-12-07.png (556x626, 316K)

>wikimedia
>"""Romanian"""

Go be a lying gypsy somewhere else, traitor.

Attached: hungarians1.jpg (480x360, 16K)

> fight with Germany during both wars
>win both wars

Attached: pretty-pan-euro-memes-admin-made-a-feels-good-tiso-2622879.png (499x492, 266K)

He's not a finn, he's Radu from Romani-a.

>Crown of Saint Stephen

Even that is a lie. Stephen never wore it and it never came from the Pope.

>The vast literature on the subject reached consensus only on the two points that (i) the crown which has borne his name for centuries, never embellished St Stephen’s head, and that (ii) the crown was assembled from parts with different provenance.

discovery.ucl.ac.uk/13015/1/13015.pdf

Attached: st stephen crown.jpg (500x277, 19K)

sä oot romanian mustalaine

Big deal, Radu. Nobody today claims this. Of course, your shitty country was a vassal state of other empires, like Hungary until 1918, so you are just a seething gypsy. Romanian doesn't even have a crown, after all...

Attached: 1538562892623.png (600x842, 142K)

>gypsy trying to speak

Get it away.

Attached: le hungypsian face.jpg (253x199, 6K)

Romania has a real crown forged literally in blood and iron but a gypsy like you wouldn't know anything about that. All you can do is lose and then whine about it. Have fun doing your gypsy dances though!

Attached: hungary eurovision 2017.jpg (1280x640, 102K)

Why did you leave Romania? Gypo

>mfw we lost at Stalingrad because of the hungarians

YOU FUCKERS GIVE BACK OUR REICH

Attached: Sam-hyde.jpg (233x267, 14K)

Do you pass yourself off as Indian-Canadian?

Attached: hungarian origins.png (463x226, 51K)

>Romanian doesn't even have a crown

then what is the Steel Crown?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Crown_of_Romania

much more badass that your toy crown, made out of Gold and Jewels, like all fancy faggots want.

meanwhile, the badass Romanian Steel Crown, as the name suggests, is made out of Steel, because true kings wear Steel, not Gold! because Steel represents the might and power of the nation and its people, and Steel also means represents the weapons of the martyrs that fought for the nation and its people!

what does the Hungarian crown, with all its pompous and faggy Gold and Jewels mean?

Attached: Steel_Crown_of_Romania.png (1300x1256, 2.24M)

I can't think of one thing Hungarians did in any war except lose. In fact in WW2 they probably had a negative contribution.

jos sä oot suomalaine, puhu suomea. I don't think you are a Finn, gypsy, amirite?

>what does the Hungarian crown, with all its pompous and faggy Gold and Jewels mean?

It means they faked their history, see .

lol this one is ours
google Foku me

Why did you leave Indonesia? Ching chong

Anyway, I dont blame you, it is only natural that you defend your fellow asian brothers.

Attached: JPEG_20181203_211009.jpg (562x708, 72K)

>forged at the Army Arsenal (Arsenalul Armatei) in Bucharest from the steel of a cannon captured by the Romanian Army from the Ottomans

>Forged from a cannon
>FROM A CANNON

Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh radu

Attached: 1495801644029.png (500x326, 66K)

>jos sä oot suomalaine, puhu suomea.
>that gypsish

Jesus Christ.

>if you acknowledge my gypsy genes you are a romanian
rent free much?

ah yes, we humiliated the Turks by stealing their cannons! Romanians and Russians teamed up to BTFO Turks, and we accidentally created Bulgaria sadly.

Attached: RovBG2.png (1796x4122, 2.62M)

Number of Turkish cannons the Hungypsian army captured: 0.

But hey at least they gave you plenty of mosques for your gypsy ass to pray at.

Attached: ottoman hungary 1572.png (922x880, 120K)

It's a Hungarian Slovak.

t. knower

don't talk about topics you're ignorant in

at least as white as you mongoloids are

>Szekelys
>that

lmfao

How much disinformation are you going to spread, Cygan Csaba?

Attached: szekely.png (648x521, 359K)

you waste time trying to explain bravery and honor to some tax collectors for the austrians

Oh look, the polish gypsy dicksucker has arrived. Why do you love brown cock so much? At least Romania helped you in WW2, Hungypsy didn't.

Attached: polish_national_colours.jpg (512x384, 72K)

true, and it was not worth fighting Turks in 1877 either.

Bulgarians really showed their gratitude towards Russians and Romanians later in WW1 by siding with Turks, so that means the 1877 war was for nothing, as Bulgarians later drank Turkish cum later in WW1.

says the guy who believes what the jews and communists tell him

shekelys are illiterate gypos, dont know neither romanian or fagyar

i hate winning team joiner

What did you expect us to do? Fight off the Red Army until the very last man? With majority of the people being pro-communist at the time

Never trust a paprikike.

>Rudolf Hess is a TRAITOR
>any German who didn’t want Ivan to push his shit in and wanted fair treatment in a clearly lost war was a TRAITOR
>Hitlers increasing autism should have been followed religiously to the gulag or death in my mind.
>I-I’ve would’ve fought the stupid late war with no supplies and retarded decisions by muh fuhrer

Either a Romanian, stormfag autist or both behind that Finnish flag.

you haven't finished the story, user. The Steel Crown of Romania was made out of a captured Ottoman cannon - as per requested by our King, who wanted to mark the Independence from the Ottomans properly. Moreover, King Ferdinand the Unifier didn't even want a crown in the first place, but chose the steel design after our politicians pressured him to have one as to mark his coronation.

Rudolph hess was not a traitor u dumb chink, he stood by Hitler to the very end, and when everything was lost he went to Britain on Hitler's behalf to guarantee that the German people wouldn't be fucking raped

What are you guys on about? Hunarians have the purest white genes in Europe.

But they arrested him then murdered him when we has going to testify to allied war crimes

How about you take your leftover gypsies out of Transylvania.

You missed a spot on your way out.

Attached: Romanian land.png (800x554, 487K)

don't be mean user. Despite the fact that we fought on opposite sides, everyone that knows history should respect Bulgaria in WW1, they were actually one of the most capable allies that the Germans had, no joke. Definitely more capable than the Austro-Hungarian joke of an army.

My grandfathers mother was rudolfs neice,don't talk shit or you'll get hit mate

>Hunarians have the purest white genes in Europe.
>gypsy slavshit mutts
>purest white genes

Attached: laughfrogs.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Hi there romanian friend, why don't you go back to make your country great again?

Based Felvidék,
return your gipsies to Romani-a under warranty

Hajrá Salgótarján!

fuck Bulgaria, they should burn for stealing half of Dobrogea. i hope Turks come to rape them again, and we Romanians should do a Molotov-Ribbentrop type of deal with Turks and divide Bulgaria between each other. as payback for the Craiova dictate.

i hope the Turks they have will outbreed them like Algerian do with French in France.

>tfw the retarded H*ngarian had to make three identical posts in order to make his idiotic point

get the fuck out you absolute newfag.

Hitler gave Jews a reason to larp as biggest victims. We wanted to remove them in a peaceful way.

Whiter than you, Radu.

>tfw the H*ngarian is proud of his ancestors being assimilated by the natives that inhabited the Pannonian fields

this is some next level Stockholm syndrome shit

Poland fought commies and successfully won in 1920. CAn you tell the same about Germany? They sided with Bolsheviks then with the USSR to destroy us.

Oh so now you went from "purest white genes" to "whiter than me", funny how those goalposts move gypsy. Too bad that even with gypsy moving goalposts your football team is still shit.

And no you're not whiter than me.

Attached: 1540560451690.jpg (359x299, 15K)

Michael was deposed in 47. Still since the late 44"""armistice""" he controled shit.

Sorry Radu, I really should correct Romani-a to its official name, Wallachia ... to be more exact.

youtube.com/watch?v=rooSrdzRCtY

>Poland fought commies and successfully won in 1920.

Agreed, that was based.

Meanwhile hungypsians actually became communists and attacked Romania, forcing Romania to cure them of the red plague.

is that supposed to be offensive or what? Try better next time, Istvan, I know you can come up with something more valuable than that.

The average melanin count of your population would actually decrease if all the rapefugee mudslimes would migrate to your country.

I think you did better on this hungarian music.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXdOA2mSG20

>tfw Hungarians have more gippos than us, when looking at the total ratio of Hungarians:Gippos and the total population of the country
>tfw they call others gippos

Have fun being ruled by a literal half-kike, half-gippo mongrel. BASED ORBAN, amiright?

t. India in Europe

Attached: hungary india.png (1010x1870, 2.72M)

I’m not. I’m saying that in OPs retarded mind anyone trying to sue for peace with the western allies was le traitor meme. I know Hess was a good man who actually wanted to prevent war. I think OP is a clueless retard who has no idea how many Axis attempted to work with Britain and the US and weren’t “traitors”

Hungarian person crossing the streets.

Attached: shining_0003.jpg (700x467, 60K)

No, family is not something you can choose, please feel no shame, be proud of your roots. Try to play the violin or so.

Attached: Haplogrupo_H_(ADN-Y).png (578x419, 33K)

>Le romanian dispora face

Attached: bozgorworldwideunite.png (680x798, 131K)

nice fantasies bozgor

Attached: poo in loo.jpg (768x432, 65K)

>Hungarians have more gippos than us
Because your statistics don't include R*manians lmao.

lmao@this damage control

Attached: hungarian.png (734x532, 17K)

Vona is croatian.

you forgot picrel, and it was a mistake to help Hungarians anyway, we should have let Bela Kun rule Hungary for another 20 years, so Hitler would not enlarge Hungary, because Hungary would have still been Communist and ruled by Kun.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

The second pic from the right is literally in Romania

>Try to play the violin or so.

You mean like you?

I'll give you one penny for a csardas!

Attached: hungarian culture1.jpg (340x340, 29K)

so therefore Ustasha.

Jobbik? more like Rabbik.

Attached: Rabbik.png (2508x1796, 668K)

>Vona is croatian.
>Croatia

You mean that country that you keep insisting is part of Hungary? Which is it, gyppo?

>The second pic from the right is literally in Romania
no way how did you know?

Attached: bataclan-muertos.jpg (300x388, 58K)