Circumcision

I went and saw "American Circumcision" yesterday. There's no gore or graphic scenes so it seems like a good normie tier introduction to the issue.

The film also contains a lot more information than Clopper's presentation. They go and interview the physiologists who wrote the papers that Clopper refers to in his talk. The film also goes over most of the myths surrounding the practice in the united states (it prevents aids etc.).

They also interview a pro-circumcision crackpot from Sydney at one point. I can only assume that he's gone to the US because he's been laughed out of the Australian medical establishment.

1/2

Attached: american-circumcision-2017-1080p-cover.jpg (230x345, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circinfo.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also made a gif for you cutfags from part of the film. It shows what the foreskin usually does during intercourse. The film also contains a section about foreskin restoration that you fellas might want to see.

2/2

Attached: foreskinGliding.gif (640x480, 2.37M)

The reason Clopper was even allowed to talk about this is because he's a crypto Jew and Jews always seek control of opposition.
He said the blood libel was false and makes his talk mostly about him and how this evil has been done to Jews.
He acts perverse through the talk as all Jews have this innate desire to do so.
The focus should be about how Jews have mutilated millions of white Americans and Christians.

Stop letting Jews hijack white movements!

This film is a bit like that actually. They go on a rant about how the comic strip "Foreskin Man" is "anti-semetic" and disavow it. It's only a small part of the film though.

You might be onto something there. They would have sensed the way the wind was blowing a few years ago.

>They also interview a pro-circumcision crackpot from Sydney at one point.
Was he a former professor from a Sydney university? I think I've heard of him before, but the name escapes me.

Circumcised penises are cleaner.
Circumcision reduces the risk of penile cancer.
Circumcision helps prevent infections such as syphilis, gonorrhoea and herpes.
Circumcision reduces HIV risk by up to sixty percent.
Circumcised men are less likely to get papillomaviruses.
Circumcised men have higher sexual stamina (last longer in bed).
Women vastly prefer the streamlined appearance of a circumcised penis.

There's zero reason not to get cut.

Professor Emeritus Brian Morris.

Don't let his fancy title fool you. He has exactly the same training as a medical doctor as I do, which is to say, none at all. But for some reason he goes around tricking people into thinking that hes a medical man and gives parents advice on circumcision.

Here's his website, if you're curious
circinfo.net/

All lies.
Are you saying nature made a mistake with the human foreskin?
It's there for a reason

pretty accurate, that is how it feels. did they go into how babies are taumatized to the point of affecting brainwave patterns?

The foreskin is a vestigial bit that doesn't serve an actual purpose.

No, but they did cover that retarded american myth that babies "can't feel pain".

You people are obsessed with other guy's dicks. Do you think I care about or even want to know about your dick faggot?

retard

>The foreskin is a vestigial bit that doesn't serve an actual purpose.

I made this gif for people like you:

>pleasure isn't a purpose
Found the jew

I'm actually more concerned about other guys' brains, especially if circumcision is one way Judaic psychopathy is transmitted.

Attached: 1529140754439.png (1105x1661, 223K)

Forceskin feelsgoodman. If the jew stole mine I'd be a very different man.

It's more that anyone who was cut is going to have severe emotional detachment in his life. The Jew desires this because sentimentality and empathy for your forebears is one of the key catalysts required to combust international Jewry

Yeah that's the guy I'm thinking of. Writes articles for Jewish publications.

He's also all over the circ fetish world. Hoocoodanode

it is the most sensitive part of the penis.

>circ fetish
Is that a poofta thing? I remember Milo saying something about how he loved circumcised dicks a while back.

>Tfw as a kid you actually did foreskin stretching for some weird fun reason.
I loved playing with my dick man.

I'd say gays are the plurality in that community. There is also a sizable femdom constituency, and some people who just get off on aspects that aren't explicitly sexual, e.g. social conformity, power play, ticking the box, misery loves company, etc.

Why do people support baby torture in current year?

Faggot

Take off your proxy, Irish catholic shill.

>oh look another thread where faggots obsess over other mens’ penises.

see
and kill yourself because ywn be a complete man.

Bump
Make America Axis!
Fuck Jews and commies

Found the Jew

As a woman and obviously knowing tons of women, literally none of them (or I) find mutilated dicks better. Who would prefer a dried up, scarred dick over a normal one?

There's a thing called a shower, not sure if you've ever heard of it. It keeps people clean.

Let's remove girls' breasts to prevent breast cancer. Oh wait, that's retarded.

Just stop fucking sluts who have been with more cocks than a chicken farmer.

The HIV study has already been debunked.

They might last longer, but it's because they can't feel pleasure. I'd rather have sex with a guy who actually enjoys sex than someone who feels nothing.

There's zero reason to be this retarded and think being mutilated is good for you.

>being ok with being less of a man

How fuckin dumb are you? No one in Ireland is circumcised. Catholic or Protestant...

Obviously you don't know any amerijewish women.

Oddly, in Boston, Irish Catholics are overwhelmingly circumcised. There's just such a faggot that goes and posts muh amerijew myths on /b/ from time to time.

Is it odd though? Aren't most males in America circumcised?

Why would you care about a jew's opinion?

And to be honest, I do know Jewish women. They prefer intact. Every single one of them say genital mutilation is bad and they'd never practise it if they had a boy.

Point taken.
American women are, on average, shrill yentas. Good on your jewish friends, though.

It varies by region. The northeast has a lot of cutfags, and somewhere or other I read that the incidence was very high in particular among the "Irish" sect of Catholicism centered around Boston. The western US hardly cuts at all, in part due to the Hispanic population.

I think you're talking out your arse mate. Do you have any source for this nonsense you're speaking about Bostonians being circumcised at a higher rate?

Bump

Checked

Attached: 1545118630136.jpg (441x345, 35K)