What's a good first date? Ideas please

What's a good first date? Ideas please

Attached: romantic-dinner.jpg (400x345, 26K)

Avoid normie shit. Like movies, dinner, etc.

I have always wanted to go geocaching. Unique, fun, makes an impression. Only reason I haven't done it with my bf is because it's scorching outside.

If not, I'm a big fan of outdoorsy things. Short hike, picnic, day trip to the beach, etc.

>geocaching

Genius. I would never have thought to bring a girl along. Thanks user

no problem, and good luck

>Geocaching
Might as well hide bags of your own feces on your neighbors lawns

>geocaching
OP here wtf is that

have anything of value to input in this thread or do u just like wasting time lmfao

Aye, if that's what you're into. By all means go for it

you're on the internet, aren't you? jesus

Umm sweetie, your idea of fun involves finding a jolly rancher someone hid during a high

Attached: 1529421036908.jpg (600x900, 73K)

Yes. And your point is..?

Something tells me hunting for a hidden jolly rancher hidden by a stoner and having laughs and interesting conversation along the way will leave a lasting impression and captured interest than sitting nonspeaking in a movie theater or awkwardly over applebees dinner.

But what do i know lmfao

OP asked for a first date idea, wtf are you even commenting here for brainlet?

All my best dates were just getting together to eat or get drinks that turned into amazing nights where we just didn't want to stop talking to each other. I personally like options that allow me to easily adjust the date as need be depending on how it's going. You get together just to have drinks: if it's going horribly you can get the check and you don't have to sit through a whole meal; if it's going great you can say you're getting hungry and suggest getting some food as well (nice to change venues at this point and walk to a nearby dinner spot to diversify the date). You could even go for ice cream or something after that if you're really hitting it off.

Fact is, the date itself won't matter as much as simply being on it with someone you're actually compatible with. As long as it's giving you guys opportunity to spend meaningful time with one another and have fun, it's all fair game.

And play to YOUR strengths, not to what you think they'll want to do. I'm a great conversationalist, so I shine on a simple dinner date. If the girl can't keep up, I know it's probably not going anywhere. My buddy is much more of a thrill seeker. His go-to first date is hiking/mountain climbing. He's comfortable in the setting, it lets him show off his physical prowess, and it helps him find girls who are similarly physically fit and about adventure seeking. It's pissed off many a first date working up a sweat, but then he knows they aren't a good match.

Thanks user a lot

>Wow, user, I sure do feel like a retard looking for this cache
>Haha me too anonette! Let's have horrible sex after this, btw I have a micropenis

I'm lmaoing at your life rn

Attached: 1528212974891.jpg (800x1552, 624K)

You sound like a fucking autist

This.

At least throw in some advice then. Good lord...

bookstore. not barnes

Chivalry is dead user, first date should end in sex or you're friend zoned. This is the world females wanted.

rape