Attached: 138822.png (694x960, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCYG-m0798w
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196454044/#196457270
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Annexation

let us get Wallonie

Hold on.
Does the NVA support ideas of secession? I thought they were the classic conservative party, not a flanders independency party

They are total sell outs. They aren't conservative at al, their core ideas evolve around separatism and neoliberalism

At least your center 'right' refuses to sign the UN pact.
Our VVD is so pozzed they sign it with no objection

Nva is their pvv

No that would be Vlaams Belang

Greater Netherlands. Followed directly by the deportation of the Eternal Walloon.

Attached: NL_3PPC_BLX_1390_3000PX-INT.jpg (1500x1999, 662K)

This. Put me in the screencap

Great. More space for refugees.

>Not Vlaams Belang
lol

Never. Your government is a terrible police state. You're like a dystopian 1950s picture of the USA. Shit's burning, but keep acting jolly anyway.

What do you mean? Schild & Vrienden got fucked. Vlaams Belang is in a cordon sanitaire while FvD and PVV are growing stronger here.

Do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't try to give us Wallonie, that retarded, poor, inbred and racially lost hellhole.

come home into the reich fater merkel gone recreate the holy roman empire with all germanic nations (except skandibroes) united on european mainland.

Sorry baguette more commies for you.

Are all Flemish nationalists as faggy and hideous as Son of Europe and his S&V gang?

breakup of Belgium, because Brussels will no longer be needed as EU capital.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCYG-m0798w

>more rapefugees will come
>hurry up Brexit so that Britain would be out forever and never come back, so that Germany would rule EU with Britain out and France down, leaving Germany as the greatest power of the continent
>some worse-than-9/11 attacks will happen, riling up Europeans against sandniggers
>the EU leadership will exploit this, using it as excuse to create the EU Army
>use the EU Army not only to kill and expel rapefugess, since they are no longer needed, but also to kill anyone rebelling against EU
>establish puppet governments in all EU
>move EU HQ from Brussels to some German city, like Aachen (Charlemagne had his throne there), Berlin (Welthaupstadt is no longer a dream), or Nuremberg (in an ironic fashion, so as to show even if Germans lost WW1 and WW2, they won WW3)
>make all major European states smaller by supporting irredentism and autonomy movements, so as to keep Germany big and be bigger, to make sure no one is big enough to oppose Germany, and further divide Europe for German interests
>make the most pro-EU countries larger, especially eastern ones, so as to keep strong buffers against Russia
>turn EU in the United States of Europe, thus uniting Europe in one country for real
>invade Turkey somehow so that neither Russia or America to have it as ally against Balkans
>use the Kurds against Turkey and back a Kurdish state so that Turkey would be destroyed from both east and west
>pic related becomes reality

Belgium, like other countries, will be broken up through regional independence movements, so as not to compete with Germany anymore.

if the capital will stay in Brussels anyway, it will stay as a symbolical move, because the core of the Frankish Empire was in today's Belgium, in Frankish times called Austrasia.

Attached: Merkelreich.png (1280x2156, 441K)

can someone explain what happened with Belgium ? Their prime minister has resigned or something ? Was he left or right wing ? Also why did people hate him ?

This doesn't sound too bad user. Deportations would be better than straight up genocide, but nonetheless that sounds pretty sweet.

the EU Army will do mass deportations too if possible, deportations by gunpoint.

he was "right wing" ; in the "i'm economically right wing and socially left wing" sense
basically a neo lib

it's worth noting that he was from the only "right wing" party in wallonia, all the others are further to the left, usually by a lot

to all Flemish ITT, here, have a rare Flemish Pepe.

i found it when i met a Flemish guy on a Gavrilo Princip-related thread.

here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196454044/#196457270

save it for whenever you need something like it.

Attached: Vlaemsche Pepe.png (800x800, 898K)

Oh boy I cannot wait for Eurasia to become a reality

well, not Eurasia, just Europa, because i think Siberia will become Chinese, and what is left of Russia will turn into a radioactive wasteland to act as a buffer betwee Europe and China. its either that, or Russia will join EU to keep Crimea, and be allowed to annex Kazakhstan and Belarus.

is Eurasia a 1984 reference? because i do think post-Brexit Britain will get closer to US, and Five Eyes will become the closest thing to Oceania. while China will nuke India too, and turn into Eastasia.

Baba Vanga is that you?

Take it my friend. It’s all yours now

Yes I was referencing 1984.

no, she was Bulgarian.

but this is what i really hope for.

and this is why i said about Oceania and Eastasia too. i really think Russians would be willing to join EU if that means they can annex Belarus and Kazakhstan, and have Crimea more recognized.

You forgot, to kick out the eurocrats and color Brussels yellow.

u jelly?

>next
you only replaced one idiot with another
how many thousands of idiots do you still have in government?
are there any qualifications?
perhaps these need to be more realistic if you are not hiring good people.

Nope, get the northern part but we take Walloonie.

As long as the Dutch get Duinkerken.

What kind of party is the Volkspartij?
Are they any good?

who would be so stupid as to join the eu after watching it implode day after day?
putin is not that stupid nor the duma
they would join only to hasten the day of destruction, nothing more
the eu was deliberately set up to fail
it was never a union and no one gave a crap about the european area of the continent being a part of it
you will never have the cohesion needed to undo the original sabotage of the early years, so all of you should leave the eu before you are all murdered
the uk and the pound are gone, as they had intended from the first
if you have any friendly neighbors, it is time to join forces and exit together and become a new country
then you can have fun designing a new flag and constitution, making new deals, qualifying for new things
or stay stupid
its up to you

Attached: 89879.jpg (800x600, 144K)

Spanish Netherlands.

if EU really were made to fail, then it would have never been made in the first place, and nothing would keep all of European states from going at its throats.

same for NATO.

Attached: 10999469.jpg (1000x541, 70K)

if you cannot see how deliberately it was sabotaged in the beginning, then you are just another clueless gob of shite
>would never have been made in the first place
lol
are you really this simple-minded?
they deliberately set it up to be unsustainable from the beginning
if you don't know how to make things work, how would you recognize something made to fail?
>nato
nato was not made to fail

>going at each others throats
in context, each country is not geared up for war at this time
there are many kinds of violence and damage, not just with guns or bombs
this has been going on for decades, so much of this will be hard to notice against the backdrop of all those years of other happenings
you can get a hint from statistical data, a review of official policies and unofficial ones, the state of people's life at street level, and even some alarming ones, like muslims/open borders

are you such a fool as to imagine your borders are meaningless simply because you joined the eu?
that you have no enemies anymore somehow?
no
the eu is a trap that drains the money from every member and lets in enemies to finish you off
your days are numbered
expect more and larger massacres
if you can't manage unity, you will be destroyed piecemeal very easily
get back to nato where there is still something worth holding on to - an actual defense strategy
something the eu doesn't have at all, right?
lol

Attached: 9349534.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

>Not having a United Kingdom of the Netherlands ruled by Vlaams Belang, PVV and Forum Voor Democratie as top tier

normie detected

elections soon? lets vote blue? VLD for the win right? blue or white ( blanco).

in this flowchart we had already orange and yellow in flanders.