Jesus fucking Christ

one of the all time GOATs of country music just EVISCERATED donald drumpf... it's over, he can't recover from this one

Attached: 48926510_2475084682584571_8192918286288027648_n.jpg (640x640, 50K)

>implying willie doesn't just say what he's told because he still owes millions in taxes

Attached: Jew_Emma_Lazarus_Melting_Pot.jpg (824x768, 183K)

test

Based

>help brown people, goy. even at the expense of your own race, whatever it takes
yeah no you overrated hack

>Quoting a Jewish poem
The only true solution is to mass genocide Jews.

Attached: 2353822882881.jpg (2384x3098, 2.94M)

Kill every single last Jew.

Attached: 2243520701237.jpg (2371x3828, 3.77M)

((((Christians))))

I don't get my political policy opinions from entertainers. Who fucking cares?

so how many is he taking?

Fug nillie welson

Attached: 154502718069713583.gif (408x272, 85K)

Fuck this old piece of shit who cares what he thinks about anything

Listen to Cash, Hank Jr and Sr, Kris Kristopherson, David Allen Coe, etc but I seriously listen to fucking 0 (zero) faggot ass Willie Nelson songs.

boomers really need to get the memo that it isn't the 70s anymore. They haven't been culturally aware for 40 years and are still fighting the fights of that era, its extremely cringe.

>I'll take subversion for $1000 Alex
>This stage is complete when critical thinking becomes impossible for the individual.
>What is demoralisation?

Attached: 1499748130916.png (488x693, 98K)

But I don;t even like country
Second Willie Nelson your not Christian so stfu

why isn't he dead yet he always looked like he was 80

>bring us your refuse
>look up author
Jesus why is pol always right

Based

Tell me where it says in the constitution "bring us your wretched refuse". Far as I know that shitty poem was written by the jew Israel Zangwill in the 1900's.

Fuck that hippie pussy. I hope a Mexican robs him.

Attached: Xmaspepe.png (500x678, 121K)

I love when celebrities think their opinions matter. That they somehow represent their community.
>Bring us your weak and we will make them strong

>bring weak women
>stronk women
>Bring weak children
>stronk children
>bring weak criminals
>stronk criminals

>Implying
You know why people in Austin like him? Because he is the worst Texas has to offer. Weed smoking hippie LARPing as a real American.
This is why we need to build a wall around Austin and turn it into a resort where Free Americans can go hunt commie liberal scum.

But the Left doesn't believe in God.

>the nonchristian cries out in pain as he strikes you with the NIV

>implying willie doesn't just say what he's told because he still owes millions in taxes
Implying Trump will cut his taxes after saying this

Attached: 1513083637333.png (645x729, 126K)

amerimutt christcucks absolutely btfo

Attached: 1533052692656.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Based schizo

He smoked himself retarded

RIP Willie Nelson

He lives in a walled compound in Hawaii.

Old man with pigtails, who gives a fuck what he says.

Dude weed

I like Willie but it's no suprise that a milionaire massive pothead is out of touch with reality

^this

Some stuff he did together with Waylon Jennings is pretty alright.

Cheeeeeccckkkkk

Attached: 026BEC42-C24E-42A4-AE96-AC972C1FE6B1.png (698x443, 295K)

Fuggin hippie nigger lover, who cares about this tit?

This right here. His voice is annoying. Fuck Oasis, too.

That guys got about 10 years left if he's lucky. He needs to think about the future he is condeming people to, not selfishly virtue signaling.

he's had dementia for a while now. they'll keep his good goy ass up on stage until he's drooling in diapers.

>whatever it takes
I see he's making a nice quotable virtue signal, but is he headed down to the border with his millions of dollars to help make the weak migrants strong? Is he offering up his land and home to house these tired migrants?

When you have a lot of money and spend 90+% of it on yourself, you start to think of we instead of I.

> I should use my tiny wealth and insignificant time to help people
> We should use our huge wealth and loadsa time to help people

It's all virtue signalling as in the first instance you are *incapable* of effecting change and in the second instance *you* are incapable of making change.

In the first instance you can blame it on the system for not allowing you to a place of prosperity for you to share your time.
In the second instance you can blame it on the people for not providing you with the time for you to share your prosperity.

In both instances you project blame onto other people.

Who today doesn't feel either the guilt of not sharing their wealth or the shame of not having any?

I'll give you a clue, it starts with (((

Hes a fucking pot smokin' HIPPIE, Numbnuts.

I like willies music but he’s a degenerate. Waylon was the man

>Former KGB Propagandist
>defector
That's some pretty reliable source you got there user

CHEEEEEEEEECK!

Attached: Meme Dream Team.jpg (443x571, 112K)

>stellar Semitic partnerships

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-121517.png (720x1440, 579K)

Shiiiiiiiieeeeet!

Attached: A8C6406E-527A-47B6-AD16-EFD8A6EAF5F5.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-07-07h08m41s072.png (352x262, 123K)

What's the worst thing a groupie can hear while blowing Willie Nelson?
"I'm not Willie Nelson."

Kek

> Insignificant wealth - significant time
> Significant wealth - insignificant time

Messed that up.

Should be noted that these are subjective opinion rather than objective observation. As in each party has an excuse built into the way they view themselves.

> I would help but I have no time to offer
> I would help but I have no resources to offer

The cardboard cutout soldiers. I can't make it but I want everyone to either feel like I am there or feel

Willie can keep his blue eyes crying in the rain for all I care, hippie braid man was never on my mind.
>>There's a huge push to liberalize Nashville and Willie is owned by (((them)))

This grows tiresome but, no nation on the planet has taken in more immigrants than the USA
We owe the world nothing. Quit using us as your pressure relief valve. These banana republics should have their nation status revoked and be turned into colonies of first worlders.

>"Bring us your tired and weak and we will make them strong?"
Where the fuck is that from?

After the IRS fist fucked him like they did, you would think he would at least keep mouth shut and not get all deep state_y

He's right. The average christcucks actively supports their "brothers and sisters in faith" immigration to this country. I'd kill Abraham if given the chance

Those poor mexican DREAMER children who want nothing but an opportunity to build a great l ife... they aren't looking for handouts... damn racists smfh