29 year chad oldfag here, born rich so don’t mind my bullshit degree...

29 year chad oldfag here, born rich so don’t mind my bullshit degree. I spent 6 years of my life fucking around in Asia (looking after my father’s contractors). It becomes different after the 250th-300th pussy (depending on yourself). You start getting disgusted by ONS and promiscuity, you start chasing more and more innocent girls. You start realizing that you turned so many potentially good girls into whores that it will start taking toll on you. You’ll hate woman for being so easy for you to fuck and won’t even look at sex the same way as before. You’ll either continue to pursue pussy as the ultimate life goal, or you’ll realize that it’s just a piece of meat that helps you to dump a load. I see more and more manlets (especially from Late capitalism countries) who didn’t get enough pussy in their youth turn cynical manwhores who are ready to leave their family for a prospect of a bit younger puss. I guess it comes back to sexualization of the society and therefore Jews.
Also: if you have high income and have the same mistrust towards white woman as me, pick up the highest social class Asian you can and race mix. Don’t read bs about preserving white race, just do it for the sake of having someone you can trust and who shares your conservative values from the bottom of her heart.

Attached: asian girls.png (1030x994, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wen9pI8iDZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys kike

yikes

>Asians caring about god
>Asian money / not a golddigger
Why is OP always a fag?

cool.thread

now prove you're legit by telling us how to lay Asian whores

Also what countries?

you're not really chad if they were all asians

fpbp

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 54K)

You should kill yourself to atone for your sins against your fellow man.
Oh...
>memeflag
>kike detected
You really should kill yourself to atone for your sins against your fellow man.

you have no ability to pair bond or to start a healthy functioning family. even if someone does shack up with you it probably won't last because you will end up hating each other very quickly because you would be 2 shallow people trying to get their next dopamine hit.

go larp somewhere else kike

>I fucked 200+ women
>women are the whores
Tell me OP, how does it feel to be retarded?

Attached: 2b7f83be6418c2f5e63c5a25e6bcf805fcc68d4037acdf2c33aff4ecc51ff08c.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>1 post by this id

youtube.com/watch?v=Wen9pI8iDZU

Just get a Asian Wife!

>Asian
>"I want to raise them to be Christian like us"

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: th.jpg (300x253, 9K)

This is your average Asian woman. Man fuck that, either find a good White girl or fuck a sex robot/doll.

Big Oof

>lol just get an Asian woman!
>they won't be the product of a strict alien culture that will never accept you!

Why are you trying to get people to be miserable?

>life revolves around pussy
I wish I could be like you

Attached: 1545076054544.jpg (1000x1151, 363K)

wew, I almost had a shit life like this. I don't take shit though, so I threw her out when she kept leaving cabbages everywhere

haha cool pasta.

cooler sage tho

If you was really a chad you'd post face with no hesitation.

>leaving cabbages everywhere
but why?
im sure you had to ask?

>chad

Attached: 1517138631123.jpg (938x477, 58K)

It's what chinkies do. They eat a lot of veg, and it gets cold in China, so...better to leave all the apartment windows open and leave the vegetables on the floor because they fridge is full.

There are a LOT of things like this that nobody talks about.

>kikeposting this hard
>chadding
Get fucked jüdenwürm

>Asian women are just like my anime Loli waifus!!!

Real Asian women are cunts and fake gold diggers.

Attached: Snap.jpg (640x360, 62K)

either LARPdom or you're a (((piece of shit)))

please name 3 more things like this

Okay..
>turning the wifi off at night because it's "harmful"
>western medicine doesn't work, just drink more hot water
>babies can't drink milk, they should drink flour and water!

29 year chad oldfag here, born rich so don’t mind my bullshit degree. I spent 6 years of my life fucking around in Asia (looking after my father’s contractors). It becomes different after the 250th-300th pussy (depending on yourself). You start getting disgusted by ONS and promiscuity, you start chasing more and more innocent girls. You start realizing that you turned so many potentially good girls into whores that it will start taking toll on you. You’ll hate woman for being so easy for you to fuck and won’t even look at sex the same way as before. You’ll either continue to pursue pussy as the ultimate life goal, or you’ll realize that it’s just a piece of meat that helps you to dump a load. I see more and more manlets (especially from Late capitalism countries) who didn’t get enough pussy in their youth turn cynical manwhores who are ready to leave their family for a prospect of a bit younger puss. I guess it comes back to sexualization of the society and therefore Jews.
Also: if you have high income and have the same mistrust towards white woman as me, pick up the highest social class Asian you can and race mix. Don’t read bs about preserving white race, just do it for the sake of having someone you can trust and who shares your conservative values from the bottom of her heart.

please stay in asia

learn to use memes properly, stormfront

LMAO this post, this thread. It's so cringy that people post their ideal (fantasy) lives here.
>6ft tall
>I'm actually pretty attractive
>My family has moneyz
>my IQ is higher than the average folk
Nice blog post faggot. Kill yourself.

kek

cringe thread

based

man incels sure have some weird power fantasies

>What is saving electricity and money
>What is destroying your liver with antibiotics
>What the fuck is this shit nobody does this