I'm in England and the point you are missing about single mothers is that in fact...

I'm in England and the point you are missing about single mothers is that in fact, many of them DO raise their kids to be independent and tough. Since becoming a single father myself i have met tons of single mums and they all are very hard on their kids, not in an abusive way but they make them pull their weight around the house and they bring them up to be very forward and confident in their approach towards others, especially their daughters.

One woman i know makes her daughters do half the house work, they are no older than 10 and they already know how to clean skirting boards, sinks, baths, empty bins, etc. Another one i know who has 2 mixed kids they are only aged 4 and 6 and yet the oldest one walks to the school herself while her mother waits with the dog at the bottom of the gates and she's fucking six with this type of confidence and independence!

I'm not just referring to women with mixed kids at all by the way, far from it. I know many many single mothers with white children who are the same way too. They bring their kids up to be assertive and forward and communicate with them like adults from an early age.

Anyway, the point i'm making here is that it's simply untrue that in all cases, a woman raising her kids without a father around is bad for the kids development, because i see these women all the time treating their kids like adults from a young age and essentially FORCING them to grasp what responsibility and independence is. Thus they can only grow up to be one way - the same as the mother - strong and independent and with the understanding that nobody is coming to save them and they have to make their own way and not expect a leg up or hand out.

How can this be a bad thing?

Attached: 96b1d28564e7112bf6e0cb8e7f97db19.jpg (300x450, 64K)

Literally die, just die i hope every one of you fucking subhumans dies the most horrible and painful death possible

fpbp

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 54K)

White Woman aren't as bad as they are made out to be. Turning us against our own woman is the ultimate win for (((them))).

It's literally game over at that point. MGTOW faggots are the ultimate Shabbos Goy.

Oh wait I read on, your promoting race mixing. KyS

I'm not promoting "race mixing" you moron, although i personally don't care what someone else's preference is. I am stating that i have seen the good side of single mothers (since becoming a single father) no matter which type of kids they have. I added the part about mixed kids in because that's what on the pic i posted and also because i know several women with mixed kids myself who are like this too.

Look, the point is that pretty much ALL the single mothers i know are like this regardless of what kids they have. It's not true at all that single mothers raise their sons to be weak betas and their daughters to be sluts and whores.

>much anecdotal evidence must be real for EVERYONE

kys paki

yeah and i knew a single mother whos niglet came into my dentist office with 5 cavities
fucking die paki bitch

You really think a Paki would make a post like this? Why would a Paki fuckboi even be concerned with such issues, retard? I'm a 30 yr old white single father in England, so this stuff is daily reality for me. Think before you type and then neck yaself, faggot.

id say most people just hate the roastie culture of slitting up and having 4 kids to 6 different fathers. not all relationships will last, some fathers die, point being fuck roasties most become single mothers because they are useless and untrustworthy, then spend more time hunting dick and drugs then raising their child. also fuck israel.

And what the fuck does that have to do with anything i said RETARD. Address the topic at hand or rope yaself you fucking flake.

tl:dr you’re a cuck.

I won't read your disgusting puke of letters. What you are is a massive cunt. A disgusting diseased dripping cunt that needs to come to an American board to talk about poofter shit. You are a retard. A low class toothless trasher fuckboy. Something that is a human toilet. You are my shitbox. I shit in you. I cum shit in your eyes you fucking mong.

How can I help you thank you for calling today?!

The absolute state of Britain

Attached: 1512868070574.jpg (480x480, 37K)

KEK!

Don't mind being a cuck (in fact i kind of like the idea of being sexually dominated by a strong woman) i find it hilarious to be called a paki though. Do the Americans on here really believe that the entire demographics of England are now made up of Pakistanis and Indians or something? The place i live is whites and blacks mixed in with some Muslims. I barely see 3 Pakis a week.

why do you think most criminals come from single mother households?
Children's shouldn't be used a unpaid help, they should be protected and looked after.
You are abusing your children and pretending you're making them tough. You are stealing their innocence and try to convince us this is a good thing.
You're beyond scum

lol

The problem arises when single mothers have boys who start to reach teenage years. They simply cannot control them as the boys realise they are physically more powerful than their mother. They assert their dominance and the mother lives in fear of her own children.

It is at this point that a bit desperately needs a positive male role model. Without a strong reliable father figure the boy will become dysfunctional. This goes the same way when a father is still around bit is either a dead beat dad or always working. If a son does not experience what it is like to grow into a man with a proper male mentor then they are doomed.

All the example OP has cited are if single mothers of young children. Wait and see what happens when those kids realise they can start pushing their mother around and get their own way.

>yaself
probably a paki
>literally a cuck

alright user you made me laugh now its time to stop larping

No one is turning us against our own women you retard, women backstabbed men first and men are just now coming to terms with this betrayal and acting accordingly.

>larping

meanwhile i'm in the pub right now (using their wifi) as i type enjoying a Guinness black

Attached: 102293393.png (593x592, 846K)

>then the whole room clapped

Enjoying
Guiness
Fuck me

>see some kid walking to school and cleaning the house

Well lets just forget about all the data and statistics that show the increase in crime from single parent house holds and not mention the welfare that these people relay on and statistically depend on there whole life.

>drinking before 1200
>drinking when you should be at work
>having a straw in a Guinness
>ruining a Guinness with whatever that is

Ask me how I know your a fucking bum living on welfare relaying on tax payers like myself to support your child.

>raise their kids to be independent and tough
Or more accurately described as government-dependent whores and criminals. Just like their parents usually.

The opposite happened to me. My parents divorced in middle school, I was forbidden from leaving the house by my mother. There was almost nothing to do in the house (not even a tv) and all I could do is read the same 10 books I had over and over again or watch the other kids play outside from my window.

Eventually I was able to save up some money (birthday money etc) and get a cheap 10" crt/vcr combo and a dreamcast, but those were taken away from me and broken when I had the temerity (at 15) to ride my bike half a mile to a local store to buy a game I wanted.

We weren't poor or anything. My mom had a brand new BMW and plenty of disposable income, but I think she viewed me as some kind of pet that would be fine staring at a wall all day.

I'm 30 now and I'm convinced this is a contributing factor of why I'm so fucked up, paranoid, and why I have trouble interacting with people normally.

I'm a lot better than I used to be, but still basically 10-15 years behind my peers when it comes to socializing.

The prescription for curing the woes caused by women was written thousands of years ago in Hebrew. All it requires is men to enforce some simple rules:
1. A woman who is not virgin and marries a man must be dragged in front of her father's house and stoned to death.
2. A man who fucks another man's wife must be killed.
3. The wife who fucks any man other than her husband must be stoned to death.
4. Only a man is allowed to send the wife away (divorce).

These are actual commandments from Almighty God, Himself, and we wouldn't be having any woman related problems if we just listened to God.

Statistics show that every facet of life for a kid raised by a single parent is worse. (Specifically single mother's, never seen the data on single dads)

The kids pay the price for their parents stupidity and the tax payer picks up the tab.

my guess would be blackcurrent, its a polish thing mate

NAXALT fallacy. "But there are some examples of good single mums" does not change the fact that children and society are better served by families being headed by a father and mother under the same roof, working toward the same goals.

I knew a single mum, once her sons got to 16 she made excuses that they threatened her & got the police to come and remove them.

both the lads were like little lambs, not violent at all. she was just a cunt.

>op posts anecdotal evidence thread
>user points out contradictory anecdotal evidence
>WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT ONE INSTANCE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING RETARD
holy shit op stop sucking cocks

Attached: anecdotal.jpg (222x227, 13K)

this sounds like it was written by a woman who has never been to Jow Forums before this post
let me be real clear
you are part of the problem and your children will grow up to be worthless
both due to their shitty environment and also their low IQ genes you have passed onto them
now fuck off back to mumsnet, there's no hope for you

Obligatory

Attached: 8598956B82AC43C4874D8F753FA52145.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>MGTOW
rent free

OP, all your shilling wont change reality.
You're wasting your time, desu.

White knight detected

Why?

Coz niggers are overrepresented in single mother stats.

It's just niggers.

Your novel was ignored because of the troll picture you posted. Better luck next time.

it's all so tiresome

>I'm in England and the point you are missing about single mothers
stopped there
kill yourself
/thread

Wow you are retarded.

1) A child raised with one of their parents missing will clearly have a misaligned view of life. A mother can't teach her son "father-son" stuff. How to be a man. Etc. This is especially accentuated due to the matriarchal cluster fuck of a so-called educational system.

In terms of the single mother's responsibility there is only three scenarios.

1) The husband died. This is the only scenario where the mother may be innocent. (Assuming the husband wasn't a gangbanger or drug addict or other low life expectancy trash).
2) She got knocked up by a man who she was not married to (95% of the cases). Irresponsible, selfish, whore.
3) She refused to be agreeable and tolerable, instead left her husband due to some minor issues/forced her husband to leave by being a massive bitch.

Either way, in 95% of the instances, she is irresponsible, selfish, rude, and trashy.

Very likely accurate

Its Christmas break, loads of people are off.

t. has as much beer drinking experience as a high school sophomore

>the kids are like adults! so independent and strong!

You never stopped to think that kids should be allowed to be kids? Theres nothing positive in being forced to grow up to fast

So how come a kid with two parents cant do household chores? My parents made me do it, but i also hade plenty of time to play and be a kid, not to mention the father figure that helped shape me

Eh. No

Sorry

The data is clear.

Nice personal blog faggot. Best of luck to you and your ex wife’s son in dodging the acid attacks today in bongland.

>2. A man who fucks another man's wife must be killed.

I think your wrong on this one.

Leviticus 20:10
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife-with the wife of his neighbor-both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

>Why would a Paki fuckboi even be concerned with such issues

Because little girls with single mothers all go looking for paki fuckboys to fill their missing father role

Your just playing the long con pedo paki

Never post here again.

>3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

Notice only the woman was brought?

Likewise King David committed adultrey and neither he not Bathseeba were killed. In fact his sin was for killing her husband even though nathanial gives the sheep metaphor.

God said, basically, "i love you david! If you would have just asked i would have given her to you!"

I'm pretty sure that falls under "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife."

also, 2 Samuel 12:14-31

British shitposting is almost as good as leafs and aussies.

>single father
Identify as whatever you like sweetheart, you still have a vagoo

Don’t post here again.
And I’ll explain why
>fathers are necessary for the ideal upbringing of a child. Mothers are supposed to prepare children for the world we live in, fathers for the humans we live around.

>Why?
>Coz niggers are overrepresented in single mother stats.
>It's just niggers.
nope, its white divorcee spawn too
funny enough not happening to women who are single due to being widowed>

The christian concept of god as our father and us as his children, is an alien concept to the fatherless. These kids grow up, and when they desire to know god, Islam seduces them with preachings of Allah, the master.

A single mother becomes a single mother by betraying a man and stealing his love, trust, and kids then poisoning their minds against their father. Even if the kids somehow don't come out unruly single mothers are still cancer.

Single fathers perform about as well as intact families though the sample size is small because fathers almost never are allowed their own children by the (((Jewdicial system))).

>Another one i know who has 2 mixed kids they are only aged 4 and 6 and yet the oldest one walks to the school herself while her mother waits with the dog at the bottom of the gates and she's fucking six with this type of confidence and independence!
oh she is confident now, wait till she gets older when all that steering and parenting becomes important. also i think that bitch is just lazy, waiting and watching is not parenting.

sure there are good single mothers (well the best they can be anyway, because a father is important for a kid and there really is no substitute) but yeah in general single mothers suck ass. same goes for single fathers btw, a kid also needs a mother...funny thing nature

>How can this be a bad thing?
because kids need to have an example from a VERY young age. strong and independent, means alone and miserable in the end. humans are not meant to be alone