Countries don't belong to anyone

Your ancestors never bestowed you their countries.

>But it was understood
Then why don't they say it?

>But immigrants will make it worst
This is s self fulfilling prophecy- treat immigrants fairly, and they'll succeed.

Attached: images (15).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/global-issues/2011/03/land-queen-world-australia
youtube.com/watch?v=Upiln7FYS8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1530371766685.jpg (900x1200, 499K)

>treat immigrants fairly, and they'll succeed.
lol

>>(You)
D O G G
LEMME BRAP IN YOUR MOUTH

>>BLACKBULL

Eat shit you subhuman kike.

Lol, immigrants don't even succeed when they're given a bunch of free shit, benefits, advantages and affirmative action. What makes you think they'll succeed when they're treated fairly?

>>treat immigrants fairly, and they'll succeed.
>Lol, immigrants don't even succeed when they're given a bunch of free shit

That free stuff actually hurts them

What about me?
I am Israelite and Jewish (at Spain for vacations).

How does it hurt them? They literally don't have to work a day of their lives because of it. If they ever go back to their own shithole countries with the free money, they'd be considered millionaires there. The only ones it hurts is non-immigrants who actually try to work and earn their own money.

White guilt is a sin leaftard

>How does it hurt them?

It deceases they incentive to learn language, and find job.

You goddam bastards! We are going to treat migrants fairly if we have to tax away every goddam thing you own. That will teach you fuckers.

Nice pic in the background

>It deceases they incentive to learn language, and find job.
I hope you're enjoying your free stuff.

Why do you need to learn the language and find a job when the government pays everything for you anyway? If you're an immigrant and move to a western country, you're basically set for life. You only go and get a job or learn the language if you feel like it.

That's correct, you belong to the country, when price of slave labor gets too high the government can and because of corporate corruption decide to import the lowest common denominator wage slave labor force to increase supply of labor and decrease slave labor prices.

>treat immigrants fairly
remove Europeans from government
remove Europeans from art
render Europeans into a minority
give benefits to non-Europeans
dismantle European cultures
imprison anyone who complains

>treat immigrants fairly, and they'll succeed
in chopping my head off. You filthy Jude!

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.
This is a worthy challenge!

Can someone tell me how the UN Migration thing will work? Will I be able to go to live in any country I want?

You don't need to say things that are understood, dipshit, that's the definition of "its understood"

depends how brown you are

Attached: agf.jpg (680x639, 58K)

In these times of widespread dissonance. Yes you do need to explain. Because things that are understood are usually understood in a series of different ways. By not specifying what timeline or reality you are referring to, you help all of them continue existing.

>a fucking leaf
Countries belong to you, insofar as you can defend them.

Someone needs to kill this faggot I'm sick of seeing him posted on the internet

Jordan is right, countries are just places, they do not belong to anyone and history is filled with examples where one population has been usurped and replaced by another. cheddar man was replaced by the Celts who were replaced by the Angles who were replaced by Saxons who were largely replaced by the Vikings in many places, and that is just in Britain over a few hundred years.

Now british people who are a mix of many peoples are being replaced again, this time by Africans, Pakistanis, Muslims etc and no doubt once the last white face in britain disapears there will be another similar replacement already underway.

In Britain (I speak of Britain because this is my experience as one of the new Britons) in Britain my people are rapidly taking over the country, my fathers uncle came here in 1981 with nothing, he established himself in a town called Aylesbury, he brought over brothers and cousins and married 4 wives, 2 english 2 pakistani, had 23 kids, those kids currently have had more than 120 children between them, we are in the property business, we own many houses in Oxford and Aylesbury, one branch of our clan has put down roots in Birmingham Aston, with help from my father uncle jamal built a property empire that is almost as large as my fathers.

Look, the British people could have done this, they moan and complain about house prices and they are lazy so they missed out, instead we bought the houses and now we rent them to english people, we are the landlords - THINK ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID - We are the LAND LORDS, so if you want to argue about people who own britain be very careful because i think you'll find we own more than you.

Attached: 1537267836769.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Attached: 1545217010220.png (530x712, 266K)

Really jingles the dingleberries.

Attached: 1535050396022.jpg (900x1200, 174K)

I’m white

>Countries don't belong to anyone
False premise

Attached: 1467624209212.png (1920x1044, 1.03M)

Truth. And not only should we defend public property, we should also destroy those who have expressed their wish to harm it.

>But it was understood
>Then why don't they say it?
Incoherent brain fart

False premise

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Bullshit.
Countries belong to the citizens.
Citizens decide who else becomes a citizen.
We determine who comes to our country and the manner in which they come.

>Jordan is right, countries are just places, they do not belong to anyone

That is so ridiculously stupid reasoning, that I find it hard to believe Jordan has actually said this. Sauce please.

Countries are not "just places".
Countries are an agreement over a specific territory recognized by law. Countries doesn't exist in nature. Countries exists only as an agreement.

Countries are formed 1) as a protection against violence, theft and murder, 2) to provide a legal structure with monopoly in use of force, 3) to provide all other necessities required to stay alive, 4) fundamentally a nation state is meant for people who are alike and shares basic common values. This provides the necessary glue to the society, that keeps a butcher butchering and a barber barbering without killing each others.

Now FUCK OFF.
Get back to kindergarten. You are all idiots.

blood and soil you fucking nigger
CONQUEST IS LEGITIMATE
WE ARE TERRITORIAL
RESOURCES ARE WON
DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>digital transformation
the fuck is this bullshit
fucking defund EVERYTHING

>- treat immigrants fairly, and they'll succeed.
Why don't we just send small delegations of white Europeans to their countries to treat them fairly there so that they can succeed at building and maintaining first world civilizations in their own homelands?

He ignores nature when it suits him and disavows social constructs when it suits him. He's a fucking faggot.

yep

>Countries belong to the citizens.
What are you talking about? Citizens don't own the country, the landowners own the country, and I think you'll find that like most of the former British Empire is owned by the House of Windsor, the house of Windsor own 1/7 of the worlds land mass, the House of Windsor is a Jewish family and the Jews hate more than anything white europeans. You have been earmarked for replacement, your landlord has decided to replace their tenants, you are being ethnically evicted from someone elses land.
newstatesman.com/global-issues/2011/03/land-queen-world-australia

Anyone who thinks that countries belong to the people should watch this, you own NOTHING, even my family who own collectively more than 200 houses and 12 large industrial sites do not claim to own the land they are built upon
youtube.com/watch?v=Upiln7FYS8g

Unironically this, citizens have no more ownership of their countries than cattle have ownership of the fields they graze.

> Your ancestors never bestowed you their countries

Preamble to the Constitution:
> We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
> and our posterity

Only a myopic idiot would belive that since he has no civic or national virtue, no one else ever had any.

But that's wrong fucktard. It's a common theme in Euro politics to justify payments for social security for example with statements like 'This money doesn't go to government, it's not a tax, it belongs to the people'. Whether that's always done (cf. Poland) is irrelevant, there is very much a feeling of ownership in Euro societies. Only a self serving jerk would try to argue otherwise.

Giving them affirmative action, welfare before they get citizenship (both things that don't happen outside the West), is more than being nice. And yet they and you demand MORE.

Everything Peterson advocates for helps the Marxists win. Jordan Peterson's position is quite literally "let your enemies organize against you, never organize your own people, focus on your own success, ignore everything else."

And this is really funny, right, because the stupid faggot is so fond of quoting Solzhenitsyn. Do you remember that quote from The Gulag Archipelago where the people suffering lament that they ddin't just start killing the secret police, ambushing them in halls or slashing their tires? Do you remember when they say if only we had had the courage to attack them as a group instead of cowering, we would now be free?

Jordan Peterson is one of the bitches cowering waiting for the NKVD to come for him. He's too afraid to organize white and western resistance against Jews and Leftists and shitskins and he's guaranteed that the individualism that he prizes will be DESTROYED in his country, because the only people who care or have ever cared about it are objectively white men. Women, shitskins, Jews, they don't care.

Peterson is a dumb faggot sitting on a tree branch, diligently sawing it off of the tree. When he falls to his death, he will exclaim "The Postmodernists did this!" and nobody will understand him because everyone around him will speak Arabic or Chinese.

lost my comment
disgust and resentment at peterstein intensifies
the whole group is high jewish cancer
sam harris, the weinsteins, dave rubin, joe rogan, ben shapiro, peterstein

>The self-described ‘Intellectual Dark Web’ (IDW) is a force to be reckoned with. They are a stacked roster of nominally centrist-ish credentialed academics and influential commentators, according to this fan’s list: Joe Rogan, Steven Pinker, Camille Paglia, Owen Benjamin, Eric Weinstein, Nicholas Christakis, Gad Saad, Heather Heying, James Damore, Douglas Murray, Jonathan Haidt, Tim Ferriss, Stephen Hicks, Dave Rubin, Quillette/ Claire Lehmann, Jordan Peterson, Christina Hoff Sommers, Ben Shapiro, Dan Carlin, Lindsay Shepherd, Maajid Nawaz, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Sam Harris, and Bret Weinstein.

Attached: sam harris jordan peterson dave rubin ben shapiro RWGn1vTeQ.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Jordan is right
you mean (((alt-right)))

Attached: joe rogan ben shapiro dave rubin jordan peterson eric bret weinstein sam harris v19fpvbg6k711.jpg (960x960, 114K)

yeah
i dont see anybody else bothering me as much he is right now

Attached: 1458909424312.jpg (405x720, 42K)

you get the gas unless you're also gay in which case it's the fire for you as your torah teaches rightly

Attached: Holohoax survivor testimony gas chamber miracle.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

she likes it because it looks like her vagina and she wishes it had teeth

Attached: nPkU0EroQo4.jpg (858x960, 176K)

It's weird how almost all of them are Jewish or married to a jew. Isn't that crazy? What a strange coincidence.

Attached: 412497132400367a4842f3afe19efe56b96d626a.jpg (624x900, 155K)

>Ignore anything else
Not true. He often speaks about first helping yourself, then your family and then your community.

Just remember, those fresh-across-the-border, illiterate, unwashed, diseased savages are going to be competing for jobs against YOUR sons and groping YOUR daughters. Enjoy.

Attached: Aztec Savagery.gif (365x525, 187K)

>He often speaks about first helping yourself, then your family and then your community.

And if the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that diverse ethnic demography undermines community trust and involvement, and particular ethnics are responsible for most of the crime and socialized costs, and are also outbreeding the tolerant, peaceful, productives?

You are a parasite upon the green soil of England. You need to go back to shitholistan, or become fertilizer.

Attached: Islam through the years.jpg (457x610, 81K)

it's funny how modern reactionaries don't give a single shit about the coming generations, they will burn and pillage absolutely anything if it means more corporate profits

yet they assume their reactionary ancestors wanted them to prosper

>Your ancestors never bestowed you their countries.
Then how was it theirs, retard?

This.
Whenever progs gloat about how the latest truck or acid attack in Europe was committed by a native French or British citizen, it's always some 2nd or 3rd gen immigrant whose parents arrived in the 70's, underlining the fact that the millions of migrants arriving now aren't actually the main problem. 30 years from now, their kids will be butchering Europeans, and since they'll be native born citizens, there's no way to deport them.

For ourselves and our posterity?

a
fucking
leaf

>countries only belong to you if you conquer them
ok, if you say so Jordan

So what he's saying is that we should take all the countries we like and bestow them to our descendants?
Sounds good to me.

Why learn the language when you get everything you you want just handed to you anyways? Why learn the language of a dying civilization? Are they really that badly off not learning the language of a bunch cucks? I don't think them not learning our language is exactly hurting them.

>We are the LAND LORDS
>the landowners own the country
>even my family …do not claim to own the land

You can't even gloat successfully.

Your position (assuming you're not just larping) is pretty precarious, even if your cockroach family aren't mortgaged up the arse. When immigrants move in, whites move out, areas go to shit and prices fall. And thanks to Rotherham etc, an increasing number of people understandably hate Pakis. When that powder keg finally blows, things will turn very ugly very fast. For you.

Well i can agree on this one. Country does not belong to anyone. We belong to the country.

Jordan has a very radical message if you take it a little further than he does.

Attached: 1527469930559.jpg (1228x921, 182K)

That's why he was called to heel by his (((Intellectual Dark Web))) handlers.

They're fine with an atomized race of white men sitting quietly in clean bedrooms. But a unified race of white men standing in clean nations is a problem.

Our first MP declared Canada to be an Aryan nation. Our Red Ensign had the symbols of groups of white people who were the core stock of Canada and even had a little symbol for the natives with the white leaf.

Canada was intended, explicitly, to be a white country with some natives included but as outsiders. It wasn't until our hyper-multiculturalism cult took over that we changed our flag and ways.