Founding Fathers

Did they support Israel?

Attached: 300px-Declaration_of_Independence_(1819),_by_John_Trumbull.jpg (298x198, 20K)

washington was a jew, op.

Isreal wasn't even a country back then the area that is isreal was under control by the Ottoman Empire.

Any others user? What about (((Hamilton)))?

asperger

washington wasn't a jew fuck off with your slander heathen
no they were based and wanted a white ethnostate

Yes

>Wants an ethnostate
>Keeps black slaves

They were Israel.

What should they have done with them? As Christcucks they had no options

Didn't Jefferson write some serious anti-Jewish stuff that was later (((redacted))) by kike revisionists?

Is that why we have a pyramid on our dollars?

Attached: 200px-Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (200x202, 29K)

>implying they weren't just equipment
>implying they ever foresaw them being freed
unbased

i'm pretty sure he did.
and IIRC he was anti islam too

>implying they ever foresaw them being freed
But I was taught in school that the Founding Fathers thought slavery would die off

Attached: George Washington on Jews.jpg (1080x217, 68K)

No.
Only White Land Owning Males could vote.

So what? Marx was anti semitic as well.

President George Washington's farewell speech warned against making "entangling alliances" with other nations. Not only he would not support Israel, he would not support anyone.

Non-interventionism FTW.

Attached: On Foreigners.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

>trusting (((school)))

>post posits did FF support juden
>evidence they were rabidly anti
>s so w what m marx was anti semite

KYS

Attached: countess.jpg (509x440, 47K)

Ditto Ben Franklin, IIRC. Wanted Jews excluded from the USA as a constitutional clause.
Anti-catholic too. he was opposed to organized religion as a means of mass mind control.

Marx was a Rothschild who would say and do anything to further the family aims.

I don't know what all the weird symbolism on our money means. Probably something anti- whatever the Founding Fathers were about, but who knows. The United States is the re-gathering of the 12 tribes of Israel, who are white people, and not "the Jews".

>"And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place,where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood." -- Revelation 12:14-15, KJV

^ The woman is Israel, i.e. a sub-section of white people. The water/flood is mass non-white immigration, and being "carried away of the flood" is being race-mixed out of existence. Also remember that the first white people to come to North America in modern times did so in flight from religious persectution. These ideas I've touched on are part of the belief system called "Christian Identity".

Attached: 1543365272119.jpg (2193x1242, 223K)

And an adamant 2nd amendment advocate. Based and redpilled.

Attached: Marx v. Reagan on gun control.jpg (472x472, 32K)

The all seeing eye is Masonic and, IIRC, a modern version of the Eye of Horus.
The Owl of Athena is occultist stuff and still very much in use in the ruling class today. Eg, Hillary Clinton referring to 'owl rules', the symbols of the Bohemian Grove, etc.
You don't have to believe in it, just accept that they do, or at leas they use it and other such symbolism as the memes that they ID each other with. Like Oldfags, referring to Longcat, etc.

washington said they were the greatest threat to this nation in his diary. i doubt he was alone on that. wanted states to deport them.
kikes will say that was fake.

Or that dead white males should not be listened to.
They and their tame house niggers put a lot of effort into killing the study of Western Civilization in the 80s and 90s.
They are still at it. Attempts to bring back Western Civ at Australian National University (think OZ deep state training school) are being resisted hard by the faculty and the MSM.

That was added during the FDR admin. You should really trying thinking every now and again.

Was it under Wilson or FDR that the capital parklands were landscaped into the Owl of Athena?

BTW, look at the position of his hand.
Marx was a high level Mason.

Wilson basically gave us federal income tax so I’m sure a lot of like symbolism cams along in his time.

nigger what?
Isreal as in the jewish state created after world war 2? lmao.

Attached: 620814b9a4c4800f23bfc0394257f26f84689540c90ce6c3ba1d6e6e0c680daa.png (220x175, 79K)

That's the point faggot

The Zionist movement was started by Theodor Herzl in 1897. Israel wasn't even a country until 1948. The fuck are you faggots talking about?

Attached: 1537639810901.png (1000x652, 134K)

1905 Revolution in Russia. Schiffs have arranged boycott by Jewish bankers so Czar has no access to international funds.

1905 to 1913 Schiffs and Warburgs travel between America and Germany promoting the creation of the Federal Reserve.
1911 Canadian govt attempts to create income tax to replace tariffs as part of 'free trade' agreement with USA. Govt. defeated.
US income tax OKed by 16th Amendment in 1913.
Federal Reserve founded 1913.
WWI breaks out 1914.
Income tax imposed on South Africa 1914.
Federal Income Tax imposed in Australia 1915.
Federal Income tax imposed in Canada in 1918.
New Zealand already had an income tax, they went to a progressive tax. The top income tax rate rose from 6.67% in 1914 to 43.75% in 1921.
Income tax in Great Britain went from 2.9% to 25%.
Its as if it was planned.

Lol, I wonder if it was a coincidence that America was founded only 2 months after the Illuminati was founded.

The Rothschilds tried to buy Palestine, and recognition as King of the Jews, from the Ottomans in the 1850s. This has been going on for a lot longer than you think.

God founded America for the sole purpose of providing Israel with a military base and an inexhaustible supply of soldiers and fiat currency.

Do you even? Zionism is what gave us Israel.

>also didnt consider niggers as human

> white ethnostate
So Israël

Jews funded the 1066 invasion of England.
Kicked out, they backed Oliver Cromwell to get back in.
Facing being kicked out again, they financed the 1688 'Glorious Revolution' which was actually a massive invasion, equivalent to D Day if you allow for the population at the time.

The first British Rothschild was also a Mason.

hell no

>Rothschilds tried to buy Palestine, and recognition as King of the Jews, from the Ottomans in the 1850s.
right before france freaked out and hung them all

>God founded America for the sole purpose of providing Israel with a military base and an inexhaustible supply of soldiers and fiat currency.
wrong, that is the part of the plan under way now, to eliminate the political zionists and muslims by setting them against each other

Depends on the founding father

>the Founding Fathers thought slavery would die off
more like it would expand to include every man woman and child of every class, like in Europe

It didnt exist back then.

Where can i find the diary you read, i dont want one that "excluded" things

The Jews were in the Holy Roman Empire's states at that time.

The 1066 invasion? Do you have a source for that? Because that's something I've never heard before.

>he doesnt know about the norman conquest