Memoryhole alert: 28 months ago this happened

since you all prefer jerking off to fortnight than paying attention:
it's been 28 months and still the olympics didn't upload the "historic" first game of cunts in hijabs doing volley
they have a 34 second video, and that's all that exists
did they turn off cameras?
block the footage?
can anyone here find the video of the "historic" match?
9000 articles were written saying
> HIJABIS REWRITING HISTORY
first
how can you rewrite history?
second... what?
>wow look you can't see her hair... wow... i mean wow... i mean this is like wow. wow. look the other ones. you can see their hair. but look at her. she's wearing a hood. wow. i mean. wow. historic
so. why isn't the video available?
more to the point
WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTICE?
you never miss a chance to jerk off to fortnite replays
why can't you fuckers pay attention FOR ONE SECOND
jesus christ fcking hell

Attached: _90726156_doaa_epa976.jpg (320x180, 9K)

/??????????

It’s time to put the crack pipe down

Fuck that
Now you can watch Aussie men ABSOLUTELY CRUSHING rag heads in women’s handball
Lol
Fuck the world

bump

Keep watching sportsball goyim

I didn't notice because I don't give a fuck about hijabi womens volleyball or the Olympics

because no one in the real world cares about some cunts wearing heebabs on their noggins. OP confirmed as stupid nigger flaggot... you are not worthy of Jow Forums discourse and should kys immediately. SAGE

neither do i
but i find it strange that they call it historic
but it's the ONLY GAME that they didn't upload
weird huh?

oh oh the jew is scared
they shot their wad on the hijabs in sport too early
they want a redo in 2020
and make 2020 the "year of the hijab"
the problem is
if 2016 was the year of the hijab, how can you resell 2020 as the year of the hijab, right?
get ready for 9000 more
>rewriting history!!!
articles in 2020

if 2016 was the year of the hijab, how can you resell 2020 as the year of the hijab, right?
get ready for 9000 more
>rewriting history!!!
articles in 2020
THIS

they probably didn't upload it because the Nike Sports Burka tm players all died of heat stroke. I imagine that their performance was so terrible that the Olympics did not want to be embarrassed after all of the hype.

nah, you are wrong. You asked why didn't anyone notice... the answer is that LITERALLY NOBODY CARES even in spite of a supposed 9000 articles. I was wrong in my last post. You are apparently not stupid as that is a lot of articles to read and you must have learned a lot reading them. Were they well written? Perhaps (((we))) need betters articles for 2020? Please advise. Thank you.
t. Abner Shekelstein

bump

underrated

Im angry too user but you need to relax a little.
Take a step back and move on after

Attached: slickpokerplaya.png (713x513, 350K)

You need to stop spamming this.
It's tiresome.

Nobody cares about shitskin women playing volleyball.

Nice advice. How do you feel about Melania Trump and Be Best over there? Love from Burgerland...

>being this, THIS new

2ndpbp

The only volley ball incident you need to be concerned with is the one of 2006.

what happened

This

Attached: 1539519381475.jpg (859x1024, 98K)

Probably because not that many people watch volleyball

nigger this is stuipid, I saw a picture of their team. Looked funny.

>they have a 34 second video,
Where is it?

Copy pasta quick rundown for spoonfeed inbound.

Alright /x/, I'll enlighten you on the 2006 volleyball incident since I saw the last thread about it, some user said this all
Heres what I knew first hand
>small explosion OR mass shooting at a volleyball game somewhere in the Dakotas or Nebraska
>never specified (this part sounds like bs, but thats whats weird
I was on a trip to rushmore back then
>newspaper at a nebraska gas station reports a shooting at a small town 10 miles away
>end up in south dakota
>see it again around Kadoka SD
>there was a shooting Gettysburg, same state
>by the time we leave I hear little talk about it, only once during motel breakfast
>when I get home I ask my friend what he thought about the whole thing and he remembers it taking place in north dakota
It stayed in the back of my mind for a long time until I slowly forgot, until I remembered and joked about it during a gaming session and these 2 guys asked to talk more about it, they had the same experience too, and I remember on /x/ someone talking about something similar to the "volleyball incident" so I just stick it in these pics hoping someone will remember
17-24 people died at once and no one talks about it?
to put it in a better explanation,
A Mass shooting type of thing took place in a random town from 3 different states, except everyone who knows remembers a different place each time, and only heard about it from word of mouth or smaller forms of local news for a week and nothing ever came of it, even though at the time it sounded like it would become more infamous than columbine.

Womens sports are only watched because people enjoy watching hot women.
If women start wearing hijabs then literally no one in the world will give a fuck about it.
Nobody's interested in watching a game on the level of a bunch of male teenagers. Probably they are even worse than that, I could beat them with ease.

>where is the video? it's the only one missing, and it was written as an "historic game"
kike krautflagging: duh I saw a photo tho
/x/ - well confirmed since they are trying to fuck the thread up with BS
i'm sleepy
>nobody cares
that they are going to try and retract the hijab card they played in 2016 and try to replay it in 2020?
nobody cares that there's this level of attention and control?
nobody cares that they control the overton and outrage windows, and are upset that supreme court allowed gay marriage, but found a way to use it: no claiming if you don't vote for them, nice white sanitary looking straight guys being labelled as gay will be forced to divorce
nobody cares this is right at the heart of the machine?
what is pushed at the olympics?

It's a nothingburger. Cease and desist your thinking and return to your regular scheduled BLACKED video.

>Whats a copypasta?
Your OP happened 28 months ago and you're just now bringing it up?
You type like a crackhead, I suggest getting some fresh air and stop worrying about some shitskin female sport that nobody gives two shits about.

so skitzo posting is the next forced pol meme? shut us down pls

Why do you reply to yourself and say "this" ? Do you not see we have IDs here ? Mongolian take your pills