Can a white boy join the Yakuza in Japan and do yakuza shit with them?

Can a white boy join the Yakuza in Japan and do yakuza shit with them?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

sure buddy go ahead, but dont forget your yakuza license

No. In fact, as a white dude there are plenty of bars they won't let you in.

yeah of course. I joined once when I was in Japan in my 20's.

yep. Its just like anime too

I will demand a trial by combat. Show them how cool and brave I am and then surely be allowed in.

No, however they will make an exception if you're hungarians since they're spawned by mongolian asians

fucking leet
challenge them to a 360 noscoping contest

You must demonstrate your skill in bushido.

stunning and brave

embarrass them by showing your big euro willy, {japs have tiny ones, a well known fact.} they will then let you in.

Considering how many koreans and niggers they hire these days you probably could.

それな

Yes, didn't you see that Jarred Lettuce movie?

kek. Maybe i will think twice about joining them after all...

That's the very reason they don't let us in.

They don't want to fuck our sloppy seconds because it's like throwing a wiener down a hallway to them.

Publicly they will just claim its because of them looking like idiots when they can't speak English.

Doesn't this only apply to Am*Ricoids? Once they hear the English accent they'll start swooning like the rest

No lol they are ultra traditionalists in an ultra traditional country. Also they are far more underground than they used to be. Best you could probably do is run into some cool ones and drink with them, but I doubt the type of guys in Yakuza will also be fluent in British.

>Am*Ricoids
Is this a fucking jew thing? The *'ing out of a letter or doing shit like g_d?
It irritates the cunt out of me.

>irritates the cunt out of me.
Lucky there's plenty of cunt in there...

>Wanting to work like a dog for some big family
Why? If you want to do "Loser" stuff then be a criminal in your own country?

Am*ricoids is a me thing you cider sipping a*ssie cunt

Attached: 1544309288541.png (581x692, 295K)

no no no, you are still operating under bong rules

Yeah! They want anime loving westerners in their mafia!

Attached: Memeball233.gif (633x600, 176K)

I wish this was true.

It depends if you can speak Korean or not I guess.

ワロタ

Fuck off English teacher weebshit. Those men who bullied you at the bar weren't Yakuza, they were just Nips who knew a fat loser neckbeard like you thought he would be treated like a god in Japland and put your beta ass in its place.

All they do here is sell weed. Its not cool enough. I want to drift in tokyo and go to cool clubs with sexy ladies and expensive drinks. I want to get into Uzi gun fights on the streets.

It all depends what kind of levels of criminality you're welcome next to outside of Japan your own home country. Acting as an international liaison doesn't seem too far out of the ordinary. It has nothing to do with ethnicity. If there's money to be made, Money crosses all language and other barriers

Big balls are a universal language.

Attached: nicebum.jpeg.png (640x480, 817K)

お前はもう死んでいる

You are deluded if you think that's how reality is. When you start at the bottom of any Mafia/Organization you will do the dirty work. Like prospecting in a Biker Gang you will be forced to clean safe houses and take punishment. In some cases you will have to take one for the team and go to jail or be fined for a fellow member. IF a "Mafia" family takes you in as a full member you will see some better light and have respect on the street. But that is a long way.

t. Guy who "just buys weed"

This movie is good. The only in the franchise that i like.

It's a jew and nigger thing. They don't want to give the pleasure to their enemies by actually naming them. Really, it only shows how insecure and assblasted they are. I will never do this. Niggers niggers niggers kikes kikes jews lampshades lampshades niggers coons

You. You're good. Have a baguette frère.

Don't forget the Turkroaches and their Wh*toid and Black Bull memes. Meanwhile they seethe under Islamic dictatorship in a poor country that is non-white and will never be considered part of proper Europe Lel
Imagine knowing your peak was a millenium ago

Attached: smugalbedo.gif (600x338, 1.83M)

No you fucking idiot, although Jews and niggers use it for that purpose, normal people use to express how disgusted they are with even the concept of that person so they blot out the name as a symbolic sanitizer.

Really - who would like to?

But is it possible for a German guy to hang out with the based Tennō guys?

No

You probably have more in common with them than me. You both shared the same losing side in a war one time, didnt you?

Is Yakuza even dangerous? Japan has low murder rate, I think you can fuck with them and they won't do nothing. "Mafia", my ass.

kek and chek

Attached: 1473837357926.jpg (400x500, 202K)

Yes, we work both and have good teeth.

Like have small willys?

But I suppose unlike the Japanese you do seem to have a great affinity for immigrants. At least some of us can take steps toward controlling out borders.

only turanics allowed in yakuza gang
no, wh*toids!

Attached: 68dac4e6.jpg (960x1280, 155K)

Most Turks are by definition and by look Whitoids.

But they got btfo by Romanian peasents and Polish horse fuckers with WINGED ARMOR.
And they basically were the gayest and most cucked empire possible.

I would seethe as well.

We have a affinity for cheap work force.
Controlling borders? Prove it ... I suppose unlike Japan or Germany you don't have easy access to future technologies anymore. We kicked a new record for unlimited energy last month - together with the Japanese bros in Germany. If the Germans team up with the Japanese we make artificial suns and calculate in Megajoule while you cook tea on your island.

like any ethno-mafia you'll be an affiliate but never "made" or allowed to deep into the
organization. If you marry in your kids probably have a better chance but they'd probably have to also marry a japanese person.

Controlling borders is what Brexit is mostly about isnt. The only people who didnt vote leave are those afraid of their wages taking a hit, otherwise they would have voted too.

Your country is one of the main proponents for this EU law which forces a member state to accept all migrants into their country. The based pollacks built a border fence 10 miles into their country so technically they arent breaking mommy-merkels law by blocking them from the inner country.

Also I'f im going to get any energy advice it will be from the Norwegians who produce more than they can use.

They don't play FPS in Japan so I'd challenge them to Quake 3 1v1. If it comes down to Street Fighter then I'm dead.

no, maybe as brunt work but never accepted.

you have to beat them in a race like in
Tokyo drool.

Attached: japenese flag.jpg (320x320, 32K)

"Controlling borders is what Brexit is mostly about isnt"
> No. You can't even control the inner border to Ireland properly. Brexit is your chaotic and unstructured way to leave a secure union. There is no Empire anymore. There is no Reich anymore. We don't give you any advices anymore and we give away overproduced energy to members of the union. We can still sell you machines for a bit more than usual - that's it. You are just another land outside of Europa soon.

weak.

They arent the type to go out and fuck shit up like some nigger gang. But, if you find yourself in certain parts of Toyko, drunk acting like a dick, and make a move on the wrong girl...you will see how serious they are.

kek idk why i laughed at this

If you are completely fluent in Japanese maybe, but not likely

I BET YOU HAVE AN AMERICAN SHAPED BODY

PUSSY NIGGA

No, but there is a cool Robert Mitchum movie called "The Yakuza" that has them working with a white guy.

say bye bye to your fingers, Gaijin.

Attached: 0A3UTCE.gif (431x323, 905K)

>am*rimutt getting upset

Attached: 15435431134.jpg (231x218, 11K)

Yes you can, apply on the local council

>yakuza doesnt act like wild nigger or low IQ slav therefore they are not dangerous

Attached: kiryu.gif (340x191, 841K)

REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1526395077705.jpg (640x470, 73K)

You are already dead?

Can confirm

Stop speaking noodle, mother fuckers.

they have a nickname for white member of Yakuza. they call them "yankee beans"