No money for the wall

>no money for the wall

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-080501_reddit is fun.jpg (1369x2195, 432K)

>improve south america
>south americans no longer want to come to america
>???
>profit

That's not how it works. Mexico is far from a third world country yet Mexicans make up the majority of illegal border crossers. As long as the USA is the world economic power there will be people trying to get in, only way to stop the flow is a literal wall.

In the end the wall were all the frends we made along the way.

You aren’t my friend, spic

The world of today is gay and my wall of art and cement shall cause waves of anal pain and this is the reason of the glowing faggots here.

Attached: SAM_1289_0001.jpg (320x240, 22K)

>stay in Mexico, get killed by MS13
>got to america, get killed by a redneck
Tomatoes tomatoes

Don't hate the player, hate the game, friend. You think Mexicans like all that USA brain drain? The (relatively) free movement of people harms everyone but politicians and the ultra-rich.

Oh no no one is allowed to hate because it's gonna make people cry
Fuck off Onions Incarnate

This isn't gonna work they're just going to spend it all on improving their cartel shit and tacos

Fuck what is wrong us

>jobbing Americans are LITERALLY working so that their government can prop up shitskins
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING KEKS LMAO
MAGA BRO MAGA
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

JUST TRUST THE PLAN BRO HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1542761302233.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

>give billions of dollars a year to shithole countries
>this goes on for years
>countries remain shitholes
>hurr durr more money is the solution
Most of these governments are corrupt as fuck and the people looking to leave are going to leave anyway.

Lmao foreign aid never fucking works or does what its supposed to when foreign shitholes are corrupt. You have to literally occupy them like the chinks are doing in parts of africa. They arent white so its not seen as badly

>redneck
how bout those racial crime statistics nigel?

This and bump stock ban is the end of the line for me. Trump and republicans are spineless kike lovers. It's over

>t. definitely not a Shareblue shill

>shartblue wants the wall and bump stocks
What did he mean by this?

Someone has to ensure Mexican gibs

Attached: 1442397264557.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

Trump is a Jewish piece of shit. Hope he gets impeached and we get into WW3. He’s the ultimate red herring to identify us and will ultimately be used to put us in FEMA camps. IM WITH HER glowniggers IM WITH HER

Unironically this, got sick to my stomach when I realized it last night.

MS13 is Salvadoran

The more money we give away = the more money we owe = MAGA!