So, which one are you, Jow Forums?

So, which one are you, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1545173233007.jpg (960x636, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only one type of leftist remains
the wrong kind.

Trump is trolling burgers and that's a good thing. Maybe next time they won't bother voting at all. Does the government still functions with 70% of the population not voting?

fourth option: Too based too care about the feelings of niggers, kikes and faggots

Attached: Frog-Template-3.jpg (650x681, 56K)

>leaf thinks voting matters.
The already elect the president months in advanced.

Attached: 1545113378058.png (2850x1476, 47K)

>remains
More like "ever was"

Soooo y’all are just too dumb to see it?

It was acceptable to support Trump in 2016 because he hadn’t broken any promises yet

OY VEY

Attached: 1540062378146.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

>he thinks that i support trump because i hate the left
i support trump because he's holding my chair warm for me.

Attached: 1544290720726.jpg (750x705, 69K)

Trump is a Zionist Babylonian Talmudist
no one supports Trump besides Qtards and boomers and newfags
>memeflag
>y'all

>1 post by this ID

I'm one of the Millions who will fuck your shit up if you keep pushing.
You would be well advised to personally make sure Trump stays in office.

Attached: 1538956625866.jpg (1024x340, 72K)

He still hasn't done anything wrong.

>Orange man bad
“Why?”
>Wow how can you not see it? You’re clearly too dumb

Gee I guess I’m BTFO.

Seriously, I want to know what trump did that makes the left hate him so much. Literally since before he was even elected the left has hated him and they’re just coming off as sore losers since they literally can’t name one reason they don’t like him besides “orange man bad”

Attached: wat.jpg (750x693, 25K)

Attached: 1545008433626.gif (500x280, 947K)

Attached: 1540583135808.jpg (740x394, 54K)

>I want to know what trump did that makes the left hate him so much
he won.

>electing Trump and not Hillary was a mistake

Attached: de6045f1989b2c95f0d52d678766ab2e5a4a5bb22c4c577dd21c48bee547493e.png (500x316, 66K)

For your pic related whites used to be the majority on the planet. Now they’re like 9% of the population, globally. Whites won’t do shit now. In America whites are cucked. Barely 50% vote republican. If white republicans attempted to stage an uprising against democrats they’d be quickly dealt with by the other 75% of the country.

Meanwhile in the other white counties they are quickly turning brown as more and more white women are literally voting to bring in more brown men by the millions. In 100 years whites will be barely 1% of the global population and then the left (and non whites) will have won without ever firing a shot.

Only rope remains for you OP

The guy is starting to really look like a kike stooge, but he was still a better choice than Hillary. Any actual positive change to come to the West won't be through a democratic election.

>Hillary was a better choice
fucking retard

>the other option was Killary
Yeah, sure does suck, that people did not vote a literal soulles psychopath to be the president.

Trump is a leftist

Neither were good enough to be worthy of leadership and it you voted, you're stupid. Period.

At worst he is basically hitlery but with better scotus choices.

Soooo...it is a net win.

Trump wasn’t a mistake, just a failure. It’s not a mistake to try something that has a chance of working only for it to fail. That’s called life.

>whites used to be the majority on the planet

lmao what? whites have never been a majority on any planet

>2 choices
>lol dude just turn your brain off lol
idiot

>and it you voted
>stupid
Need I say more?

Daily reminder, all these shit threads you make are psyops and propaganda against the American people which is a crime. Your real identity is known to the NSA because we both know your employers are both too stupid and too cheap to achieve true anonymity on your behalf . When Trump uses that national emergency broadcast system for real, know that you and your fellow minimum wage cubicle propagandists will soon be rounded up into camps as enemies of the people.

I like that he was able to become president. I wanted him to win over Hillary. Never liked him as president. A dumb president that does nothing is a good thing.

Where does that put me?

Any other Hildawgs in here? Time to put the Drumpfys back in their play pen!

Attached: 1545219946964.jpg (600x579, 94K)

Im dissatisfied with Trump, but good god he was the better option.

you're right, they weren't.

but the biggest thing at stake was the supreme court, which is why i voted for DJT (PBUH)

All this cope posting.

Attached: 1534394947394.jpg (700x536, 123K)

>Trump wasn’t a mistake, just a failure

if you read the un-biased articles before the election you would have known that he's a big lying fake who only succeeded at one thing ever, his TV show, which was pretty good, but in terms of making deals or having the slightest clue about government it was crystal clear that he was not qualified, and still is not.

so he didn't fail, and yes, everyone who bought into his bullshit made a UGE mistake.

>What did Trump do bad?
Used institution of democracy for personal ego and to commit crimes

Cheated on his wife

Complete hypocrite

Totally incompetent can't follow through

Undermining our own voting process and discouraging future Americans from voting

Made white men look like niggers

Has a autistic son because of shitty McDonald's genetics

Lies

Can't do what he says hes gonna do

Blames Hilary Clinton, a grandmother, for Everything but won't arrest her

Full of shit

List goes on mate

see this is the type of condescending shit that makes your camp so unpalatable. Any one of those is better than the single version of you, which has their heads shoved so far up their asses they cant see what insufferable cunts they are. A trait that by the way, gets people like trump elected in the first place.

If those are the choices, file me under straight bull. No better options were present.

american education

i fall into the 4th category: i admit trump is a superjew who is filling the swamp but was the best option. trump is the monster we need to unify against and will ultimately be for the best

If we don't rise up and start doing Yellow Jacket type stuff soon, we are fucked and the nation is fucked.

Attached: 1543839423603.png (768x512, 524K)

>Trump supporters

You're in the wrong place, everyone is more right-wing than that jew stooge here

Attached: 1544356285799.jpg (547x500, 71K)

Literally none of those things are worse than Obama's surrender of 150 billion dollars to Iran.

None of those things are worse than when Obama murdered Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a U.S. teenager with a drone strike when he was sitting in a restaurant, nowhere near a battle zone.

None of those things are worse than lying about Obamacare saving money, and being able to keep the doctors you already had.

None of those things are worse than Hillary taking contributions to her foundation from 3rd world dictators in exchange for political favors.

Hang yourself shill.

>they elect the president months in advance

then why was Donald Trump's win largely considered an upset? Who is "they"?

>whataboutism
youre the one that should kys, retard. if obama was so shit how does equating his actions with trumps make sense you inbred retard? you are defeating your own argument spastic

Cope posting drumpftards. Your Orange Man is a loser just like you

Attached: 1502494347787.jpg (2213x1645, 792K)

Why the fuck did the Clinton foundation never get investigated? The pay for play was proven by wiki leaks. Even Supreme Court republicans didn’t give a single fuck

None of the above. I admit I voted for him and that it was a mistake. But I'd do it again to keep The Cunt out of office.

Pic related. It's The Cunt.

Attached: hillary-angry-e1459965084592.jpg (560x315, 21K)

i agree with both of you.
we need a viable 3rd party solution
unfortunately it will never happen because if there's one thing that would get a strong bipartisan effort these days it is the systemic supression of any viable alternative to the two parties

2020 and to Infinity!

P.S. Obongo got elected only because he was a nigger and nigger pity is still strong with in this country.

Unrighteous Nigger Pity!

Attached: you-type-all-retarded-and-shit-and-you-sound-like-a-fag.jpg (1274x830, 386K)

>whataboutism

At least my "whatabouts" were substantial. I notice you skimmed right over the part where Obama murdered a teenager in an extrajudicial assassination - as if you already know exactly what I'm talking about, but simply don't care. let's look at what the shill put up for an anti Trump list:

>Cheated on his wife
>Complete hypocrite
>Totally incompetent can't follow through

Wow, what a list!

You don't see a problem with that list, shill? You only have criticism for the right for some reason? Get ready for Trump's military tribunals, they're coming for you and there's not a damn thing you can do to save yourself.

because, retard, in a two party system you never really have a choice. power brokers decide who gets the reigns next, and it wouldnt do to throw their lackeys to wolves every 4/6 years because no one would stooge for them. the super wealthy protect their pawns when they can

Attached: 354321.png (1024x686, 460K)

Why is the rooster dumb?

>Get ready for Trump's military tribunals, they're coming for you and there's not a damn thing you can do to save yourself.
boomer detected. kys parasite

You fucks had better open your eyes to these russian shills before it's too late

Even when I was a child and watching anti White kike produced T.V. series like the A-Team. They were already programming me to pity niggers... "I pity da fool!" Thanks Mr. T He traded iron chains for gold ones at White peoples expense. Nothing is sacred or innocent!

Because they are racists.

imagine unironically still posting trump hate. God damn hes truly ruined you hasnt he

I'll stick with the patricians fourth choice, that we're only in year 2 of 8+ and he's already been the best president this country has seen

Attached: 1526077961005.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>BASED

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

>he's already been the best president this country has seen

Attached: thisiswhatasoyboylookslike.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

>being anti-Trump
Imagine it being the year 2018 and you're so cucked you're on the same side as MSM and Hollywood

Attached: 1532062545445.jpg (570x542, 103K)

The 4th camp is the majority. Anyone know which camp this is? I’ll give you two hints: collusion and embassy.

You retarded shills are going to lose everything, because you're too dumb to ask what you're employers are involved in. It's coming for you!

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

>y'all
double digit IQ confirmed, please do stop projecting

>y’all
I hope you die in a fire on Christmas Eve

do you kiss your mother with the same lips that are constantly wrapped around trump's dick? i can only imagine the shame your parents feel when they see that after ~15 or so years of parenting they end up with pic related, kek. though in fairness your father is probably a cuck too.

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

These retards like the anti White male whores and woman, niggers and kikes and shit skins in general always try to act like they are "Under the Gun" "Refugee" so on and so forth and then they act like they deserve some kind of special treatment verse everyone being treated equally to their respective skill levels. In their respective culture and races there in which DEFINE those cultures.

They really are all ANTI WHITE AND SUB PRIMATE/HUMAN and ANIMAL.

You can't make this shit up. They are in fact CAIN BLOODED!

I'm sorry I can't tell if your text is a response, a CNN headline, or a Hollywood speech. Did you write that yourself?

BVLL

I'll be round to see your wife later, OP

>1 post by this id

Attached: bravery.jpg (480x302, 28K)

I'm a bull of course like all my fellow Jow Forums Trump supporters. Arrogance is a sign of masculinity and dominance.

no need to get your panties in a twist, the rest of the world is just relieved that your DNA is destined to die off with you since everyone knows trumpsucking cucks cant reproduce.

Attached: 1534876061598.jpg (492x877, 73K)

Hey Robert Deniro

Attached: 1528846226304.jpg (706x1200, 163K)

>worshiping at the feet of another man is BASED

Attached: 1536771792239.png (1600x1200, 2.03M)

The alternative to Trump was Hillary. Who would have fucked the country up even worse. So no, in that scenario, Trump was the better pick.

Here shareable, (((you))) ill throw you a bone cause I figure it's damaging to your psychology to think what you've been tasked to do here is impossible.

leafs have to pretend the American president has any impact in their lives just so they finally have something significant to care about.

>inb4 response which ignores the reality that we live in a 2-party system
It's always funny when the anti-Trumpers try and have it both ways. "I'm not saying I wanted her, just no drump!", well guess what bucko that's what you'd have

god saged, he was still a better choice than clinton

BLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPMPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTFTTTHHHft

Attached: 1494054768997.jpg (538x445, 62K)

Whataboutism is called precedence, stop falling for Newspeak

Deniro looks like he has the torso of a dwarf too.

I'm glad you didn't meme me with that. How can user ever recover? The damage is irreconcilable...

>liberals are so blind to views other than their own that the only way they can cope with people supporting trump is to claim they are all wrong in some way

I can't wait for 2020.

agreed

Attached: 1533433834446.jpg (1007x1024, 156K)

>So, which one are you, Jow Forums?
Wants to accelerate collapse and watch it all burn.

Attached: 1542915604090.jpg (320x298, 27K)

Good.
The lady doth protest to much.

DeNiro........ Son of Nero? That fucking Yid maybe a Mutt Version of Neros origional line. Nero was a Psycopathic Emporoer anyway.

Now he is "Robert DeNigger"

based collapsebro, can't wait to see the Western world burning

Attached: 1545152056253.png (680x590, 167K)

Attached: slick willie.jpg (480x301, 25K)

Thank you burger. The atmosphere on this board was a little too kosher today, maybe even a little radioactive.

Attached: 1519722201449.png (400x225, 143K)