Trump bans bump stocks

Libshits BTFO! Even though they he could never get gun control legislation through Congress, Trump has found a way to expand existing legislation to continue to restrict our right to bear arms. Libs are gonna be seething!

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-080901_Firefox.jpg (1435x1894, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OiOSjgaJh6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cincinatti already blocked with a judge
nice try

Bump stocks aren’t guns. This means nothing.

>Libshits BTFO! Even though they he could never get gun control legislation through Congress, Trump has found a way to expand existing legislation to continue to restrict our right to bear arms. Libs are gonna be seething!
If hilary Clinton was in office you wouldn't have anything other then a bolt action.

Ammo isn't guns either, we should just ban that!

Based

What the hell does Trump think he is accomplishing by doing this? Just the internal Jew yorkian coming through, or does he have a nth dimension plan for the wall or unrestricting gun rights?

I agree! He should ban pistol grips, collapsible stocks, triggers with 3 round capacity, and any ammo no made of rubber.

Just like wed be in syria? Wait
On bad terms with russia? Oh wait
No wall? Oh wait
Clinton not in jail? Oh wait
No keystone? Oh wait

Well gee glad I voted Clinton cause she won.
Must be demonic possesion.

>b-but MUH TRUMP BASED 95D CHESS MAGA BUILD THAT WALL LOCK HER UP DRAIN THE SWAMP

Attached: trumpmutt.png (692x587, 142K)

>today I will shill on Jow Forums, my DNC master told me it's for the greater good

kys kike

I know right. People forget that the 2nd Amendment reads

>A Well-Regulated Militia being necessary for the security of a free state, the right of the people to bear arms can be infringed as long as it isnt infringed as much as Hillary would infringe it.

>This guy doesnt agree with a bump stock ban! He must be a DNC shill!!!

>Please master trump, give me more of your jewish cum!

MIGA my fellow pedes I'm officially tired of winning!

I tried to tell trumpfags during the election. I wish I was wrong.

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x680, 63K)

holly shit actually you right, there's nothing in the constitution that protects bullets, they should ban them

Trump is perfect, he cannot be questioned!

First step to ban all arms lmao

In this thread:

>Orange man good!
>Must defend Orange man!
>Orange man good!
>Must defend Orange man!
>Orange man good!
>Must defend Orange man!

Attached: 1539499169220.png (416x435, 154K)

It's fucking bullshit and I hope the GOA defeats it in court. If not, the fact that he waited until after the midterms to force this down our throats means I won't vote for him in 2020, even if we have a trans-nigger-communist running on the other side. Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo.

Oh please
There qas no convincing, no talking.
Clinton was evil, that was known from a 40 year witch hunt.
No facts or truth could effect the feels.
Just as now, see the bootlickers grovel on how the ban is good.
See them laydown and accept it, not question.
Its what they want, that sweet strychnine coursing through them, because liberal tears.

Its fucking crazy watching people try to twist themselves into defending gun control, no wall, aid to Mexico, and even still find time to argue that the judge in Flynn's trial is /ourguy/

Rubber bands are superior
Buy them while you can niggers
youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ

You're completely right. I'm completely and utterly btfo. God help me if we libtards keep losing like this. Know what would really leave me btfo? More of this. Keep going for it.

Attached: Viridi_-_Kid_Icarus_SSB4_sprite_7 (1).png (384x384, 131K)

Trump is far from perfect, but the alternative is worse. Meanwhile, in the Hilary timeline, new SC Justice Mike Obama is getting to author her first decision, ruling that the 2nd Amendment only applies to the National Guard.

Attached: 1543884306935.gif (827x628, 44K)

>Trump did more to ban guns than Obama ever did
>Liberals will somehow continue to justify thinking Trump is evil

Its working great, why stop?

>The alternative is worse
"The Jews are our enemies and as such they hate, poison, and exterminate us. [Whites] who cross into their camp are worse than enemies: they are traitors. If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it."

>An accessory used to undermine current law is a firearm

>an unconstitutional “law” is actually a law

As opposed to our timeline, where Trump's Supreme Court picks rule that it is illegal to take funding away from Planned Parenthood.

THANK YOU FOR NOT RAPING ME AS HARD AS HILLARY WOULD HAVE MASTER. TRULY YOU ARE THE CONSTITUTIONAL BULWARK YOU SAY YOU ARE ON TWITTER!

If Trump wins a second term, it's going to be just like Reagan's second term (nothing but left-wing concessions and expansion of the police state). Anyone preferring a slow death over accelerationism is a fucking retard.

>(((It's working)))

Attached: 1523367841559.jpg (734x738, 273K)

I've heard people say that it's to get a NFA case in front of the new originalist justices, but I suspect guns aren't a huge priority for him and he thinks he can shut the antis up for a while by throwing them a bone. But the antis are relentless and will be asking for more soon.

Attached: Illustrated-Guide-To-Gun-Control.png (750x3200, 204K)

I agree. Guns with light trigger pulls and high capacity magazines (more than 5 rounds) are basically machine guns and designed to function for the same purpose machine guns. I really hope Trump bans them next.

Honestly, all semi-auto versions of military rifles exist only to circumvent existing machine gun laws. We should just go ahead and ban the AR by name.

If anything, the 2A has already been infringed for many years. Correct me if I am wrong but you can't own military grade rifles (fully automatic rifles, things armies use) with the same kind of ammo used by armed forces in the USA, as far as I understand you are limited to civilian grade weapons. Or am I mistaken ? Because if that's the case, people "not able to bear certain arms" sure looks as an infringement of 2A. Just a thought.

>No Wall
>Bump stock ban
>Still in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan
>More aid to Central America and Israel
>No Obamacare repeal
If you support Zion Don at this point, you're a fucking fool

Attached: 1545115269738.jpg (326x326, 18K)

Yep.
See all the love here for drug laws.
And calls to regulate google.

It wont reach scotus, just like the previous shit this admin doesnt.
Its been clamored for by the National Russian American group and thus it shall be

>Was literally found by the ATF to be perfectly legal
>Its okay for a president to unilaterally ban certain guns
>Being this fucking stupid

You are right. If you look at the original constitution now, there is a giant shit stain over the 2nd amendment where the National Firearms Act wiped its ass.

>As opposed to our timeline, where Trump's Supreme Court picks rule that it is illegal to take funding away from Planned Parenthood
Bullshit, they made no ruling and choose not to hear that case. Either some other case was a higher priority or they thought that particular case was weak. Either way, the SC can take another case on that topic in the future.

Dont worry Russiagate will be very very real so they dont have to accept blame.

Which let the previous ruling stand. So it is currently illegal to not give Planned Parenthood their gibs

Then we will change the name. Gov regs vs hillbillies -- hillbilly wins

You’re trying too hard, Abdul. Trying to give the front you’re a fellow (((white man))). Nice try.

Attached: 1301E77A-8E9E-4AEA-86ED-7B872637936E.jpg (750x736, 440K)

>posting nigger normie social media memes

Cringe

Look, you blackpilling shill cunt, we live in a nation with a political system that was designed to marginalize 3rd parties so only major party candidates have a chance to win. Your only two options if you want your vote to count are the party that only sometimes cares about white Americans or the party that deeply hates white Americans and actively seeks our destruction. The ideal is not an option here.

Attached: lSXNgbj.jpg (901x749, 61K)

You know what? I voted for Trump too, but do you know how long it took me to figure out that he was just like the rest?
Inauguration night. When the words "That was cute during the campaign" came out of his mouth as the crowd started chanting "Lock her up."

So I knew RIGHT AWAY -YET all these fucking morons continue to act like he's fucking God... he's a globalist hack just like the rest. But he's worse, he SAYS one thing -does another. He's getting shit passed that the Communists could never get passed!

Technically I can own a fully automatic weapon. We aren't allowed to buy new automatic weapons, but we can purchase ones made before a certain date. The problem is that because there is a limited number of them the prices are often 10x more than the semi auto civilian version.

This is how they fuck us. By preventing the manufacture and sale of certain types of guns. Because manufacturing and selling is considered legally different than "keeping and bearing "

Nice proxy, you’re on social media too, Abdul.

Yes, the NRA, that great boogieman to the left, never misses a chance to compromise and throw rights away. You ever see the shit they put out in the 60s, supporting the passage of the 68 GCA?

Attached: 1531618609302.jpg (500x628, 73K)

Trumo doesnt care about white Americans. He is banning our guns, doing fuck all with the wall, letting the Caravan in, and giving aid to Mexico and Israel. He's made enemies with China and Russia, who are the only countries actually concerned with stemming the invading hordes from Africa and ME. He's a fucking traitor who stacked his government with a bunch of kikes looking out for Israel's interests. That is the blackpill. I dont give a shit if Dems or Republicans win anymore. Whites are going to be an underclass minority in 40 years and extinct within 200. Your kids are going to go to school and be surrounded by Somali rapists and transgender teachers feeding them hormones. The world is fucked.

Youre in a country thats less white and that cuts little boys dicks in the name of the jews. Dont have much room to insult others race because of their flag.

I'm american too. Want to see my jew dick to prove it?

You can go to somewhere that isnt invaded by as many "minorities" and have a family. Just continue life and leave america behind. Its sad but if in the future it really does become a gigantic favela lots of its power goes away with it.

Jow Forums here

Why the FUCK is he back stabbing us like this? What’s next, AR-15s???

Attached: 13B11AA9-7C61-477F-9CF2-F7B3E3AE33B3.jpg (633x758, 64K)

>libtard falseflags pretending anyone gives a fuck about closing a loop hole that no one uses

nice try kike

This is the worst part I think. Trump takes away our rights and the fuckwits cheer because it's "our side" doing it. Then they have the nerve to tell me it's 7d underwater upside down chess, and that I need to "TRUST THE PLAN"

Fucking a
Look at their hellfire breathing because Obama refused to ban bumpstocks.
We dont have microscopes, so no.

>unironically using libtard memewords like "loopholes"

By closing a "loop hole", he has created a new loop hole the size of the sun. Now anything designed to circumvent the NFA is fair game in the future. Those civilian semi-auto ARs you own? Clearly they are machine guns and have been modified just enough to circumvent the legal definition of machine gun. Turn em over.

I'm sure if someone tried to take away the bullets there would be people willing to give them back en masse

You were with her and he didn't say that. If he did, a simple duck search would turn up a shitload of mockery over it instead of nothing. Why do you shills waste your time with such easily fact checked lies?

B-b-b-but Q said Mueller is gonna throw Hillary in jail any day now!

Those things are top tier gay anyway. It's stupid to ban them though. It's not hard to make them.

This is fucking bs. I voted for Trump. I thought this dude was genuine. But he’s a fucking sell out just like every other politician. He doesn’t give a fuck about us.

WE DON’ GOOFED Jow Forums. Why the fuck are we so stupid

That happened back in July though. Nothing to with order by the DOJ

Not an argument.

It wasn't a fucking loophole you fucking fool.

It's obvious Kushner is the real president, Trump is just a goy frontman to take the flak for shit like this.

The assault rifle ban will be next. He was supportive of this back before the election. He’s a flip flop artist.

He’s going to FUCK US

Attached: 37530D4D-BD12-43AA-9A3A-8B0E147A936B.jpg (495x362, 26K)

>magazines aren't guns
>hollow point ammo isn't guns
>suppressors aren't guns
Fucking fudds I swear.

Attached: 1528484768571.jpg (1927x1715, 318K)

>takes your guns away
>let's all the niggers out of prison
He's a Democrat. You got played.

Because memes make us stupid and weak.

Attached: any-community-that-gets-its-laughs-by-pretending-to-be-31916349.png (500x366, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OiOSjgaJh6E

/ptg/ is truly a cancer on this board. I miss when Jow Forums was 1/3 nat soc and 1/3 libertarian.

Attached: duneord-2.gif (320x224, 9K)

If you think Hillary Clinton wouldnt have been 10 times worse, then you're too fucking stupid for me to waste my time on.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOT VOTING FOR HIM AGAIN

There are lots of states that have banned all that years ago and no one could stop them. It sucks but it's not some shocking new development.

Not an argument

You aren't from Jow Forums.

>now with 80% less feces

Yes I am

If it stands it means that no words in any law have any meaning.

Put it all together - laws can mean whatever the gov wants, the border is open, healthcare is allowed to rape you for all your money, banks will always get bailed out, etc etc. Does that sound like a legitimate system that should be obeyed? Or is it time to say fuck it?

Attached: 1544789245266.jpg (495x362, 26K)

>If hilary Clinton was in office you wouldn't have anything other then a bolt action.
We have fewer gun rights today with Trump than we had with Obama, Even democrat's never tried to go around congress to ban a gun accessory.

Prove it.

Im antifa with a gun, and I say you arent.

Attached: 20181117_140347~2.jpg (3274x3266, 2.15M)

>If you think Hillary Clinton wouldnt have been 10 times worse,
Name a gun that is banned today because of Obama or Clinton then name the ones still banned by Reagan or Mitt Romney

>Gun control is good, goy!

I'm aware, I was just listing items more closely related to the regular function of firearms so he could see the slippery slope of his logic.

Also, friendly reminder that the (((NRA))) supports this ban. The same NRA was one of the main reasons our access to automatic weapons is being infringed. Support a group that actually cares about your rights like the GOA.

Its okay, like 2 nukes need more says, its not clinton, so this is all legit and kosher.
Shalom moshi yaweh
I crace sucking cock like im an op

Sorry Zog waves getting fierce here

The constitution talks about the right to bear arms so what if we instead ban the right to bear hands?

If you're anti fascist why haven't you shot yourself yet?

Attached: 3EF694A4-10AC-4F0A-9991-DECE5E327A04.jpg (4032x3024, 2.72M)

It's a retarded gesture. No one even knew what bump stocks were until false flag paddock. And now that they're banned, if they really are, the libniggers don't give a shit and won't give Trump any credit or cooperation for appeasing them, but progun people will definitely remember how this played out.

I don't think Ted Cruz would've cucked as hard as Trump, wouldn't have said that 6 months ago but here we are.

Bump stocks are retarded. You don't need full auto.

Trump throws the left and moderates a bone with this one. Owning a bump stock doesn't affect anything.

This isn't real gun control its just pandering. Stop panicking

Attached: 1541166834180.png (900x675, 197K)

I'm Marxist like youre right wing.
Labels exist for little minds to just ignore details.

I want paul for president

>Jow Forums here
nu-Jow Forums, probably. I bet you're one of the anons who got all bitchy when I was naming the jew over there yesterday.