Jesus Fucking Christ

Jesus Fucking Christ

Attached: E2984E57-D006-4A95-8ED6-D25EADD7F47B.png (585x362, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/immigration/commentary/the-wall-not-enough-heres-how-solve-illegal-immigration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even know who this man is anymore

I honestly hope he loses in 2020

Easy on the onions, ladies.

>non-american cocksucking degenerate

Attached: 1544646430011.jpg (764x713, 309K)

I don’t want a fence mr president! I want a WALL! I want drain swamp! Why did he betray us?

based

Attached: 1541648106972.png (1200x884, 383K)

>artistically designed steel slats

LMAO

Lol, now I can see those faggots dying from dehydration from my back yard.
Thank you Mr. President.
;_;7

>Magatards will somewhow defends this

>concrete
There is that word again. Q sent me.

His fucking poll numbers will not drop if the government shuts down for a week. It sure as hell will if he backs down.

shut up gook

ids nod a wall ids a fence, blumpftards btfo!

end times

Attached: 1516730073173.png (174x135, 35K)

> dumbasses

I'm not even American and I can see the logic of the border wall design (of which there were several proposals.)

-border patrol can see the other side of the border this way
-small to medium wildlife can pass through but people can't
-he's been revitalizing the steel industry, and this helps more than rebar and concrete
-concrete is still used in the wall foundations
-the brutalist architecture of straight concrete has poor optics (Israeli and East German walls)
-easier to extend/modify steel than it is concrete

Stop shilling.. You clearly never supported your President if THIS is what bothers you. The wall design's have been public for over a year ffs.

Attached: skynews-kirstjen-nielsen-migrants_4466294.jpg (1096x616, 110K)

BUILD THE FENCE

Attached: 550.jpg (421x550, 44K)

Stop calling it a wall. It's a fence you dumb dog fucking faggot

Attached: th.jpg (640x480, 52K)

BUILD A LITTLE PALISADE

Attached: 1523449154252.jpg (738x750, 78K)

Based leaf

Faggot memeshill
Show your real flag faggotv

Who cares is if it's a wall or fence as long as it stops incoming beaners?

Based wall

> U.N. Meme Flag
> Arguing semantics instead of practical application
Get fucked globalist.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FUNNIEST TWEET I'VE SEEN IN 2018
WHAT A WAY TO END THE YEAR

You know how fucking easy it is to climb that shit retard? Here’s what a real wall looks like

Attached: 5723E8A8-1741-4836-A45E-ED2F7FDFEF72.jpg (1024x791, 120K)

The same New York liberal mentored by a jewish pederast you voted for.

BUILD THE FENCE AND PAY MEXICO FOR IT

Attached: us.png (1012x137, 17K)

Another based wall, its a WB wall appreciation thread

Attached: 3963e17e9e7540a39ca6afaaade614ef_18.jpg (800x450, 38K)

and incase you really need to get into the us you can wrap it in thremite then plow through with a modified truck

The wall isn't even being fucking built, you fucking idiot. He's giving 10 billion dollars to Central America though. No DACA. Hasn't done anything to limit immigration, and now, he won't since the Republicans no longer control the house. You're a fucking moron, and I wish nothing but death on you maga mouthbreating retard. You Donald Trump dick sucking kike

Attached: Bethlehem-checkpoint.jpg (1024x683, 359K)

fuck the fence lets just pay mexico

>You clearly never supported your President if THIS is what bothers you.
Fucking this! Why would any of you stop supporting the president that appointed a Rothschild banker to secretary of commerce and Goldman Sachs banker to secretary of treasury. He's /ourguy/! What kind of cucks would stop supporting him after he's promised $38 billion to Israel, $10 billion to Mexico and $100 billion to the black community, but can't seem to find the five billion for that great big wall he was elected to build. What kind of traitor would stop supporting him now?

climbing up it is fine. as long as the going down is lethal.

The wall is a deterent to illegal immigration, not trying to stop car bomb jihadist's, bullets, and rockets.
Razor wire, guard towers, and murder-holes are only something the Left wants so they can exploit the visuals politically.
The vast majority of illegals couldn't climb those slats in their best day anyhow unless they trained for it..

Attached: trump_wall_19998_c0-233-4987-3140_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 72K)

Lol at Europe for having niggers

Attached: israel-wall1.jpg (1024x681, 267K)

>The wall is a deterrent to illegal immigration
No, you fucking idiot,
heritage.org/immigration/commentary/the-wall-not-enough-heres-how-solve-illegal-immigration
Not even the hertiage foundation agrees with your retarded assessment or Trumps.
Get the fuck out of the thread you non-American, subhuman fuck

> refutable claims
> personal attacks
Sorry/not sorry you believed it was "her turn" shillcuck.

Work in progress fool.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-19-06-36-55.png (1440x2880, 460K)

Don't forget the prison reforms, not only are you being flooded with illegals they're now dumping incarcerated niggers back onto your streets too. While Trump condemns a man that got into an accident at a free speech rally as a terrorist. What kind of pussy would turn his back on the god emperor now!

Sooo...a fence? He's building a fence now? And he wants US taxpayers to pay for it. Cool.

REPLACE THE CHAINLINK FENCE! MAGA!

Democrats think we’re Making America Great Again, they’re wrong. We’re Making Israel Greater than its ever been before!

Where's the wall, you dumb nigger?
Where's the limits on immigration Trump promised?
Where's the elimination of DACA?
Where's the fucking border funding?
No where to be found. You're a fucking shill, and you need to kill yourself just like everyone in this thread said

> thinks one unelected guy represents an entire organisation
Leave it to the professionals in office and try not to sight one-off pieces.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-19-06-39-20.png (1440x2880, 1.39M)

Always better than you leaching manlets

> doesn't understand how his own government bureaucracy functions(or doesn't)

Well he is technically correct. I just want a big obstacle on the border, or bomb the hell out of the border so much that the Rio Grande becomes the Rio Canal, making it impassable on foot.

The problem with this wall is it's not surrounded by a 100 foot wide moat filled with sharks, alligators, and very large rusty spikes

Trump's dementia is really starting to effect his thoughts, from what I can tell.

>Trump secured 6.4% of what's needed to build the wall nearly 3 years into his presidency while pledging multiple times that to foreign nations
Such a great point, we can't back out now!

Attached: machine_gun_remote.jpg (540x360, 127K)

> also doesn't understand how government functions

anytime there's a jap flag poster on Jow Forums it's 999/1000 an american soldier or other expat.

Looks like a Supermax. Are you telling me the Chosen People are no more than criminals that run the prison?

Can it be hacked with the correct augments?

Apparently Trump doesn't understand how elections function. The loudest alt right talking heads have turned on him after years of being his biggest campaigners, his base is disillusioned with his inability to keep any of his promised. When Ann "I never met a zionist I didn't fellate" Coulter turns on you, starts calling out Jews and says Trump is a one term president, you know you've fucked up.

Based af Israelis

You should admire it, you paid for it.

This is the correct outcome.

A concrete barrier would devastate the environment, while not really adding too much in terms of protection

Just kidding about that last reply, kike. You will never be accepted, not here nor anywhere besides amongst other Jews. Fuck off and kill yourself :)

It's not rocket science to see Trump is only getting one term. Never seen a President do a 180 in such a short span of time

I bet you got all excited that someone on Jow Forums didn't attack you. LOL. Fucking coin-clipper

>alt-right talking heads
>unironically thinking the alt-right got him elected
May want to take a peek at the actual voter base that elested him buddy.
Also his aggregate approval rate despite constant media attacks. Economy. Trade deals. De-Escalating war footing. Etc.
Two terms easily.

Kekd -> Keep sucking off your master, muttboi.

You forgot
>easier to cut through with an oxy-acetylene torch

See my next two replies to the kikef

lel the based leaf 1 v 5ing everyone in the thread.

Shills BTFO

Easier to weld too if 1/100,000 tries it.
You're really reaching there bub.

He was one issue president, an issue that he hasn't and won't keep his promises on. What do you think about him appointing Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross to secretary of commerce, and Goldman Sachs banker Steve Mnuchin to secretary of secretary? How do you think his whole spiel of draining the swamp is working out?

> hur dur won izzue prez
You're REALLY misinformed.
Are you even trying? Or just killing time between liberal arts classes?

>Not even the wall is enough
By itself, no. But it is a part of it and it sends a message.

How do you think they cut these things at the factory you stupid leaf? It's either plasma or oxy-acetylene. And that's cartels have gotten through these things for years already.
That's not fucking reaching at all you goddamn leaf.

Is it just me, or does it look like a malnourished Mexican could squeeze through those slats?

>May want to take a peek at the actual voter base that elested him buddy
DRUMPFs boomer base is dying out. Good riddance 1 term president

Trumpanzees are in denial and make shit up
Trump is over

Immigration reform and the wall were what got him elected.Instead of being a snarky cunt, why don't you answer the question?
What do you think about him appointing Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross to secretary of commerce, and Goldman Sachs banker Steve Mnuchin to secretary of secretary?

Yeah, the only ones who can climb it are same type of strong refugees that make up 90% of the caravans these days, in other words exactly the type of people we dont want. Honestly I am so goddamn sick of this fucking steel slat piece of shit wall, its just another giant fucking embarrassment to this cuck country. At least top the thing in barbed wire but we all know theyre not going to, just a few small sections for show.

Just for that little outburst I hope he gets 4 terms like that one jew FDR.

Attached: 1515767413993.jpg (675x534, 100K)

> border patrol "oh a slat is broken" *starts search based on point of entry*

Vs.

>hundreds of miles of unsecured border and trying to search randomly.

There will always be outlying exceptions, but the vast majority trying to reach the U.S. do not have the time or resources to torch sections of the border.
Yes. You're stretching.

That's not nice to talk about your masters like that.

>Places ECM Jammer

Ha. What now bitch?

Attached: FP5VF2YHJKC0JIU_LARGE.jpg (600x338, 48K)

Would love to keep up the banter, but I've got to get to work. Have fun denigrating your President for the next give years and shifting your arguments from your mothers basements. Toodles shills.

>five* years

I'm just saying 25lb bottles aren't that hard to come by and you could torch through steel easily with them.
You can get multiple people through and take off in multiple directions or just drop off drugs. We've had this fence design before and they've gotten through it before.

>it was "her turn" shillcuck.

>Or just killing time between liberal arts classes?
You do realise that calling people that are pissed leftists because there's no giant biblical wall and forced deportations makes no sense right? If you're going to make mocking jabs could you at least try to have them make even a lick of sense. You also misunderstood my earlier point, I never said the alt right got him elected, but if your loudest supporters both on the goy zionist and alt right side are turning viciously, something has gone disastrously wrong.

Another white girl will be raped today thanks to this non-wall and the message it sends.

Of course you pussy out and run away like a bitch when asked to address Rothschild bankers in Trumps cabinet. Fucking coward.

That's obvious, and anyone that watches science youtube videos could cobble together the thermite to breach them. This leaf is being willfully ignorant

>artistically designed steel slats

AKA a fucking fence!

Attached: the man behind the curtain.jpg (804x962, 348K)

Steel, that's good.
Electrify it.
Fuken AWESOME!

those slats are completely vertical, you would not be able to make thermite melt through them, it just burns straight down

Its like the shilling for the 2020 elections have already started.

thats my president.

God fucking damnit Trump was a mistake

This.
Fed Gov shutdown is an absolute nothing burger.
Please SHUT IT DOWN Mr Pres.

Wall for Israel but not us, huh?

I hope people start killing immigrants in the US.

This 100%

Ever heard of a hydraulic jack or a car jack? Either insert that horizontally between the slats or bring an angle grinder to cut a hole. There is a clear failure mode for his wall. Not to mention that gapped slats allow to drug packages being handed through. He's selling us something that's designed to fail.

Attached: Piet_Mondrian,_1908-10,_Evening;_Red_Tree_(Avond;_De_rode_boom),_oil_on_canvas,_70_x_99_cm,_Gemeente (2362x1667, 1.05M)

FrazzleDrip!!!

Attached: FrazzleDrip-Cartoon.jpg (2732x1806, 1.67M)

Light is coming.

Attached: Frazzledrip-Dalgish.jpg (1247x200, 248K)