I love the smell of shitpost in the morning

i love the smell of shitpost in the morning

Attached: Donald J. Trump on Twitter 'Mexico is paying (indirectly) for the Wall through the new USMCA, t (632x413, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the United States Military will build the Wall!
How the fuck could be possibly be this stupid??

>phoneposting redditors

legally the military can build the wall, faggot. The real question is why he hasn't done it.

He's scared

He wanted dems to oppose it on the budget

this is trump and the wall
youtube.com/watch?v=bHCQA1EJiC0

because the wall will never happen, and you're fucking mouth breathing magapede that wll go along with the president no matter how many times he doesn't keep his promises.

You mean bullshit. This dude endorsed a bill to let thousands of felonious niggers out of prison yet Fields gets 419 years

Attached: vd7n9stte1xx.jpg (1256x834, 346K)

you retards are fucking unreal

/thread

>Mexico is paying (indirectly) for the Wall through the new USMCA, the replacement for NAFTA!
tariffs are paid for by the importer, AMERICANS. jesus fucking christ how stupid is this guy?

Attached: 1544743012756.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>mexico will pay for the wall
>congress, pls gib money for the wall or i will shut down the government
>mexico will pay for the wall and us military will build it

us military get paid by mexico

quads of truth!

PRESS 'S' TO SALUTE THE SHITPOSTER IN CHIEF

S

Attached: 1542394876508.jpg (640x818, 193K)

What the fuck is this image?? Garbage meme on top of completely unrelated graphic?

Why doesn't he tell his supporters there is already a wall? I mean they already believe everything thing he has said up to this point. "Look no crime my wall is already working"

/leftypol/ is embarrassing

How is this any less retarded than muh "stick with the plan, trust trump even though he's fucking your wife" bullshit?

What's wrong with someone else fucking your wife? That's very exclusive of you.

I don't know if Trump is unaware that his base is dessolving right now, but he is so out of touch it's absurd

Wrong. This is strengthening his base

lol

He's basically guaranteed to lose in 2020 now with all the shit he's done

>his base is dessolving right now
>source: my ass

also "dessolving" fucking retarded bongs invented the language and you can't even spell. How about you go retake remedial english instead of being concerned with american politics?

yeah that nigger prison reform bill was BASED

>The real question is why he hasn't done it.
Come on... you guys on here now EXACTLY why, stop sidestepping the issue and face it head on.

Attached: trump_supports_the_kike_cock.jpg (790x671, 200K)

Wait, are there actually US anons itt that are losing faith in Trump?

>he doesn't into data compression or internet research

I'm not here to spoonfeed you, nigger. There's enough in the image for you to figure things out yourself.

Attached: 1543941601729.jpg (367x448, 52K)

How is Mexico paying for it if it's using money the US is getting from a renegotiated trade agreement. That's still the US paying for it.

I am
Unless he legit does some crazy shit like make the military build it like they do in country then he really fucked us around

>rationalizing intensifies