Was women’s birth control a mistake

Was women’s birth control a mistake

Attached: 863968E3-4566-4F39-A914-E030BAC344D0.jpg (770x905, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pills really fuck up their health
Rubbers suck the fun out of everything
We need nanomachines, son.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (865x760, 48K)

It makes women whores because it separates sex from the consequences of sex (babies). Also, only white women take it. So you tell me.

yes, its a jewish trick

Some people shouldn't procreate. Your unplanned bundle of joy shouldn't become the economic responsibility of others. Perhaps men are to blame for caving to the endless demands and complaints of certain groups that receive (((support))).
Pic unrelated

Attached: tmp_22626-IMG_20170930_2321541252235450.jpg (720x1159, 148K)

Yeah this

fornication was a mistake

society tells white women they need to act like men

It fucks with their ovulating cycle and they become attracted to less dominant, low test men. This has been proven if you don't belive me. In a few hundred years all masculine traits will be gone men will all look like justin beiber. If that continues we will evolve to be as feminite as women are. At that point the women have a chance their best chance to become to the dominant sex.

>mfw any functional cellphone will dial 911 for free

Attached: 1544316952483.jpg (212x249, 5K)

>It fucks with their ovulating cycle and they become attracted to less dominant, low test men
Sauce pls? Big if tru

Giving women the same rights as men was a mistake.

Attached: Women are children.jpg (545x766, 69K)

No, giving them rights so that they were no longer merely property was the mistake.

eloquent and exactly true in my experience with women.

Before we got married my gf and I thought it the responsible thing to do. We want lots of children, but waited for our careers to develope. After 3 years of bc, now she has to take a different pill for 10 days to have a cycle.

>inb4 use a condom not a chemical

not to mention is the hormonal birth control distorting her ability to select a mate. shit happens and then divorce. not a great situation to find oneself in

How can you niggers just not have sex unless you want kids? Abstinence costs absolutely fucking nothing, too. Make her take it in the ass and suck your dick if she needs to be sexualized that badly.

It depends. Do niggers use birth control?

I would really love some sauce on the birth control making women select for beta cucks to really btfo the feminists

I dunno man, girls who were on BC seemed to hunt me out in the past and i was juicy, tall and unemployed
Girls who werent on BC i had a hard time with

BC does fuck a girl up but i havent personally met one who selected for beta cucks

Negresses straight up make posts on Niggerbook requesting men to give her their jizz without even letting them smash and actually expect men to just take their word that she don’t need his child support because she a strong independent chimp woman
So no. They’re the race of welfare, of course welfare mothering isn’t below them. Honestly surprised niggers don’t just go back to Africa if they was really kangz and they are no longer slaves.

Even more stupid, it's a cycle, there's like two weeks of every month she's not fertile, just keep track of her periods.

contraception is a mistake, male or female

Not spraying the most powerful version like pesticide on all of Africa, from airplanes, was a mistake.

It fucks with their endocrine system, ruins their (already inferior) pre-frontal lobe and makes them more promiscuous as a consequence.
Add to that the fact it removes a risk of promiscuity and the fact it was invented by a Jew, and you've got the shit cocktail with a menstrual aftertaste.

Birth control pills turn women into state-slaves and whores.

Life, uh, finds a way.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

>"unplanned bundle of joy shouldn't become the economic responsibility of others"
>could abolish welfare
>blame the people who exclusively fund welfare instead
(you)

>1% rubber 99% flesh is bad
>100% rubber is better

Attached: 1533883063635.jpg (541x498, 32K)

I have.
If only my mom knew before she started...

i've seen the proofs in other threds maybe a kind user can post. had ex wife that was feminist in tendency. many different hormonal birth controlls she tried. they all had side effects. after we married she got non hormonal IUD and our relationship which was already hurting took a nose dive. I refused to put up with her shit and shit tests. She didnt like me almost as if seeing me as a person for the whole time. not sicentific evidence by any stretch but its real and its shitty. Now I wonder how I'll ever hold it together and if I could ever have enough trust in a female to have another, any kind of relationship ever again. She was fucked, couldnt pair bond because she had enough partners prior to me. I could never shake being bothered that she had a fwb. that bothers me so much its the height of female arrogance and a willing male accomplice.

All birth control except the condom was a mistake. And even then you should have to provide proof of marriage to buy one.

Honestly fwbs doesn’t even bother me as much as having beta cuck orbiter “male friends”. Either fuck your “friend” or quit wasting their time. There are few things more pathetic than incels with opposite sex “platonic soulmates”.

checked. it is indeed pathetic. male/female friendships are an impossibility if you arent a cuck. biology dictates

yes go die in a ditch

I mean ive seen alot of fucked up female behaviour but desu most of it has been from girls off BC
Most girls ive met who were on it had a steady bf and things were fine, those off it were massively fucked
One was a..part time lesbian i guess and she fucked guys when she and her gf "broke up"

So im dubious about BCs role in all of this but could be biased selection

I think the thing we can potentially agree on is that BC changes hormones and therefore behavior. We could debate the relative plus and minuses but I've seen changes first hand, again as you say could be selection bias

Women were a mistake. God should have stopped at Adam.

I've never known a female that didn't turn into a mindless zombie after getting put on the pill.

You don’t like dumping fat loads inside?

fucks up their hormones, rekn their biology, and destroying what little mental stability they had. nearly every roastie i know is on anti-depressants. which doesnt help.

not uncommon for BC taking women to be on antidepressants in my brief experience

Are women a mistake?

It only makes their body think they are permanently pregnant, with a monthly miscarriage, nothing wrong with that, right?

got 2 of them trying to fuck me right now, been at it for weeks. tried to tell them, i aint clickin that shit nigger.

>No wanting to be stretch armstrong

The fear of pregnancy induces critical thought of consequences of actions. That consequence has been removed. The drug itself also causes deep resentment to subliminal nature of feelings of infertility; one of a woman's main purposes of existence. This lead to anti-depressants, and anti-anxiety meds. Tolerance of those meds lead to increase dosage to cope. The irrationality and lack of motivation leads to overweight people whoring themselves out for a narcissistic society's cheap entertainment, and eventually a complete lack of self-worth regardless of the poison used to numb the pain of rejection.

Yeah; a massive amount of all these societal problems started with "the pill".

>Nanomachines
You might want to add artificial wombs to that list.

giving any power to female was a mistake yes