Attached: somali.jpg (602x452, 63K)

Bunch of retarded niggers

they should stop existing

THIS

Based and redpilled.

Our immigration minister is Somali. They are based

engineers and doctors mostly

They somehow all look the same.
Weird stare, there is somehow nothing to discern in those eyes.

My precalc teacher in 12th grade was Somali. He was pretty chill and taught me lots of shortcuts that made solving problems easier. He was a cool guy. but one time I walked in on him during his lunch break and he quickly closed the window on his computer as I approached him. Idk what that was about. I think he was posting here

those "people" are worse than dogs, I wonder how those scum are even allowed to exist

fpbp

>Somali
>People
Pick one

Muslim niggers - what can be worse?

They're great. They belong in Somalia

or values his privacy

>Somali
>People
Somalians aren't human, even other negroes develop some form of primitive civilization, Somalians couldn't even do that, they are so pathetic I can't even feel contempt for them. We should send all of them back to Somalia and make that country a glorified zoo

Subhuman parasites. They should be gassed.

freaky

Gay tranny Muslim nigger Brits.

>people

>even other negroes develop some form of primitive civilization, Somalians couldn't even do that

but they actually did, their entire nation was LITERALLY fed by kidnapping other niggers to sell them as slaves to the arabs, and poaching ivory and shit

kek

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-09 14.29.56.png (509x380, 363K)

They're black.

/thread

So they have a level of civilization similar to dogs, in the sense that all they know how to do is hunt and follow commands. Further proving my point that they don't have a civilization, only primal instincts to hunt and serve

Trailer trash obese mongrel with a cleft palate

Why are Somalians so weird looking? It is a small country and shares borders with Ethiopia and Kenya but you can specifically tell who is Somalian.

Worse people in the world should be nuked

Arabs (!) had to "civilize" them, so they're in Arab League today even though they're Cushitic

Can't wait until they build those migration camps in Macedonia so we too can benefit from the cultural enrichment that the Somalis brought to Europe.

unironically this

They are so awesome that it would be wrong for us to deprive Somalia of their great people

LMAO

poor leafs :(

I have met and interacted with many. They are all genuinely stupid and clueless, with giant egos. Lazy, terrible subhumans. They resent and hate whites and Christians. Horrible hygiene. One female I knew would never bathe unless adminished to do so, and it was torture being around her, especially if she was on her period--you could smell it from across the room.

Just all round horrible creatures. We should never have helped them with foreign, or given them "refugee" status. They should have been left alone to genocide themselves.

Look at me!..... I'm the Somali now.

Just about the worst examples of humanity. No matter what you do they will be below normal IQ and have violent instincts. Best to just clear them from the world and let that land heal.

Literally the worst people in the world. Muslim and a nigger, like being shit and vomit at the same time, like if someone accidentally ate shit and then puked it out. That's Somalis.

Also they're fucking up Sweden.

Attached: 325346547568.png (638x369, 24K)

nordics seem to have an obsession with them.

everywhere there's nordics, there's somalis.

minnesota has the most somalis 'cause they also have the most nordics.

somali women have amazing asses

nice big, round asses i love it

Minnesota fag here reporting in. They are everywhere here. Worst of the worst hands down. They wash their genitals in public restrooms it's beyond fucking disgusting. They are a drain on society and they multiply like gremlins.

Winter is coming brother. Soon we'll be able to "suggest" they go somewhere warm.

Degenerate hungry child rapers

post the pic of the somali rushing over to pickup the glued phone only to get pissed and stomp on it- but that look in his eye- you know if he had a machete he would just whack someone across the neck not even giving a fuck

Adequate for simple labor, require civilizing to not be disruptive

Low IQ, dangerous. Barbaric religious beliefs. No impulse control. Like blacks with a muslim overlay of fanaticism. Disaster for white communities.

The niggers of niggers.

They are sent by the heavens to make Europe great again.

Such great and able bodies. Such strenght and stamina.

#Welcome

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 8K)

I dont have an opinion on them, i dont even need to have one, i just dont care and want to stay among my own people.

>black
>but also muslim
It’s hopeless, purge.

they are rape eyed and belong in somolia.

shut up leaf

>want to stay among my own people
Yes but there's money to be made by importing millions of them

You deserved quints for this post. As someone living in Minneapolis, who has observed them in their natural habitat, these people are on average genuinely retarded yet simultaneously entitled. They also engage in massive welfare scams using state daycare funds.

A little Somalian goes a long way. The women drive like utter retards, which they are. Puts everyone on edge. The men are likewise retards. Even dumber than normal niggers.

Totally worthless to any nation. Only resource value is virtue signaling by white shitlibs who live very far away from them but order delivery goat meat gyros from their restaurants.

t.Sven

Literally nigger tier white people.

Somalis should be genocided
If you want to save the planet kill somalis

Jesse Ventura loved importing Somali immigrants when he was governor

The worst type of niggers and the worst type of Muslims. As if Muslims and niggers alone weren’t bad enough.

Somali cops that execute aussie women who give speeches in Minnesota about that land being stolen from the Indians are ok.

The poorest, most disgusting and violent people on the planet. I grew up thinking this, and believe it to be true today. You all look the same. I can’t tell if someone is from Africa necessarily, but I can certainly tell if you are from Somalia. You look like rats.

>somali "people"
Minnesotafag here. They are beneath simian. They are currently stealing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of social Services from this state, and essentially function as an army of orcs for the satanic homosexuals who run Minneapolis and Saint Paul.

Attached: 1544619441550.jpg (425x420, 51K)

This is absolutely true. I've talked about this phenomenon with other minnesotans who've noticed the same thing

They should stay in Somalia (and die). No other nation or people in the world has an obligation to take them in and shelter them.

Weird, inbred walking parasites, the lot of them. Their women are ugly as fuck, too.

They are disgusting. Even for africans.

Haha, didn't even see this post. Basically said the same thing

Should have been left to enslave and slaughter each other and the nations around them.

Their heads look especially like eggplants.
Also they are niggers and should be exterminated.

Somalis are long term far more destructive than nuclear weapons. These people destroy civilizations.

Japan recovered from Hiroshima and Nagasaki. But if the US had dump 2 mio Somalis into Japanese society in 1945, Japan would never recover and it would be the begging of the end of Japanese civilization

Sub nigger trash. Dumbest people I have ever met

scum of the earth

Attached: 1544084062962m.jpg (574x1024, 96K)

gypsy nigger islamists?

they're fine

Attached: Ilhan Omar-MN-5.jpg (2405x2405, 1.1M)

the worst of the worst

They should all live in somalia.

>somali
>people
wot?

They look like pigeons, especially the women wearing hijabs

>Gay tranny Muslim nigger Brits
*born from a kikess

literal double niggers

the question is which people are more uglier
abbos or somalis

They somehow fucked their country into being the worst place on Earth, yet they want me to take 'em in because they know how to read.

Attached: Minnesota.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Subhuman

somali women love white dick, i say we BLEACH them.

Very ugly, loud, always incredibly skinny
Also they're jewish? what the fuck is all that about

ugly lightbulb heads
all rook same

They're disgusting though, they're Australian Aboriginal tier

There is an actual M.D. psyphiatrist in my area that's a full on Somalinigger. I imagine his main job is to pass out zyprexa to the indigenous blacks in govt care. I'm going to schedule an appointment just to see what's up.

>If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you. Would you take a handful?
then replace "would kill you" with "would kill each other, and other blacks" then that's what this is.
I'm not threatened by them, but they're raising our city's murder rate, and there's no reason to jeopardize such an important metric for charity's sake

If there were any where I lived, I would be thinking of ways to kill them. Good thing for them that they aren't here. Those lightbulb heads are the ugliest fuckers I've ever seen and they should be genocided for the benefit of humanity. Who the fuck wants to be born as an ugly lightbulb head?They should all kill themselves if they had any dignity, but of course they don't because despite their big ugly lightbulb head their brain isn't any better than that of a chimp.

Attached: 1514675925866.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Is this a meme? I have never seen a somali in the US ever.

Not as bad as typical African Americans.

Good grief where to begin. Ofcourse there are exceptions to the rule but the vast majority can't be integrated and are unemployable even after multip[le generations. There is a culture of incest, genital mutilation, drug abuse and overall lazyness particularly amongst the men. Most of them have this hollow-eyed and vacant gaze combined with a partly opened mouth that suggests the light is burning upstairs but there is noone home. Just horrible.

I've personally met many somalis, they're among the worst niggers out there. They don't only smell like shit, but they're lazy as fuck. Sometimes they wake up and go steal some shit.

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (501x373, 39K)

Is this an África country?

THE ugliest people on the planet

Yes, Minnesota.

Attached: TypicalBrit.jpg (451x449, 43K)

Dumb, stinky mfers.

Lol, holy shit. I thought you were joking. What the hell is this, Canada? Not even we are this cucked.

Attached: f7810415.png (283x798, 154K)