What is Disney trying to do with their live action remakes? Nobody likes these...

What is Disney trying to do with their live action remakes? Nobody likes these. I'm starting to think it's part of some kind of cultural ploy.

Attached: aladdin live action.jpg (900x1200, 297K)

No shit? They turned sleeping beauty into a cringey feminist lesbian propaganda piece and now they want to turn aladdin into a pro-sand-nigger pro-islam shitshow. Let's not forget what they did to star wars. You think they actually give a flying fuck what the viewers actually want?

My theory is that (((they))) desperately need to stop the manchild problem. There's a huge amount of young males going neet. Both the workforce and the military is having a hard time finding young and capable men. For that purpose they're killing every brand they can put their hands on.

they ran out of original ideas for movies years ago and decided pandering to minorities with an already written story was a better business decision than creating something new

(((they))) want us floppy and worthless man, who the fuck taught you about (((them))) cause it apparently wasn't pol

>The genie isn’t played by someone with Argyria
The real minorities are always ignored

>Will Smith plays Will Smith in a Party City Genie Costume

Attached: 9f9.png (1065x902, 1.49M)

>Genies are enslaved to the master of their lamp in Arab culture.
>The genie is black.

I wonder if they've figured this out yet?

kek
kek
kek

So, baiscally a faggot?

Cant wait to bring my wife's son!

Attached: Untitled.png (851x609, 414K)

you mean your husband and wife :D he he

Oh fuck, how could i have been such a biggot. i mean your partner and your child.

What's the PC name for a child these days?

Attached: 14115467_1781994402046915_3130837244479016404_o.jpg (1000x502, 97K)

>What's the PC name for a child these days?
Adults yet to turn 18

>cultural ploy.

it's just money laundering.

Attached: at least they won't remake this one.gif (544x306, 1.46M)

They got Will Smith instead of Shaq?! Flop, massive flop. Will Smith doesn't know how to not be Will Smith.

>Will Smith as the genie

Wot. How is this guy suited for the role in any way? Unironically even The Rock would've been a better pick.

>Eddie Murphy isn't the genie.
ONE JOB

> not Robin Williams
Someone should call him and tell him they fucked it up and his career is dead.

how the fuck can something new age so badly in nanoseconds that it looks like something from 30 years ago?

EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE

If only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: aladdin live action 2.jpg (2700x1800, 871K)

Ahahaha pagan garbage BTFO

I came here to say Will Smith's acting range covers every possible character between Will Smith and the Fresh Prince.

not quite how it works. In Islamic cultures, the Jinn are a race of beings older than humans who we normally can't see because they are less dense than us. The same trait David Icke's "lizards-people" seem to have too.

A movie about arabs? for children? This never would have happened 26 years ago. fucking sjws

yikes

That is one disappointing Jasmine.

That's a cultural ploy right there. I noticed Amazon also has some subpar none-white models.