I think we need to separate the elite Jews from the working class Jews...

I think we need to separate the elite Jews from the working class Jews. All the Jewish people I know are some of the nicest people I've ever met. They're incredibly disciplined and smart too.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesK9CD2OJP.jpg (277x182, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qsm.ac.il/userfiles/elwaldi wlosra/mwad_nazareia/נתונים על פשיעה בחברה הערבית.pdf
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-Air-Force-gets-first-Ethiopian-pilot-574791
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Joint-List-MK-Tibi-demands-police-to-deal-with-growing-Arab-crime-574439
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your point mate

FUCK
OFF

They gotta do that themselves, they cling together.

I agree. It's much more effective to go straight for the throat.

They would put Israel and the Jewish diaspora above you, your country or you people in need ( South Africa ) any day. They are all the problem ( besides the ones actively protesting their tribe)

>working class jews

Like shop owners or something? I don’t follow

you will never see a jew working

they are parasites

I will believe it when they actually take to the streets in protest of their fellow Jews.
But we all know where their loyalties lie.

Was there ever a time that jews worked in the factory floor? Like in the WW2? They were literally never known as farmers, not even in the fucking Middle Ages, they were already lawyers, doctors and bankers back then.

i can't trust a kike who believes in a book claims that jews are god's chosen people while the other races (Goyim) are lower than cow shit and destined to be their loyal servants

and thefts, jews were always known as being criminals in every nation they settled on it

Truth,
My sister (fucking hippie) dated a jew for 4 years. She is highly successful, extremely hard working (I know she would be more happy popping out children living at home), and the Jew just sat on his ass all day. Every now and then would decide to 'work' when it pleases him. The guy would sleep in every day until 12. I have never met a more lazy person in my life. At the same time would also profess to how hard he had been working. Neurotic to the core too. Needless to say, she finally came to her senses and dumped him. My guess is she will still end up a cat lady though. Such a fucking waste.

I thought that for awhile too. But I think we actually have to throw the baby out with the bathwater on this one. No one wants a repeat of WWII.

i wouldnt mind sending u in that oven with them since you like them so much

how the fuck you allowed your sister to date a kike?? you are a cuck an ultimate cuck

Well they had better make a big show of helping us. If they dont, they get ze gas as well.

lmao did I date your sister

Divide and conquer eh?

I think we need to unite them, send them back to israel, and put up a giant wall around it. Let them inbreed, and take our kids there as if to the ZOO to show and teach them.

Also, happy chanuka.

Attached: Hanuka-Menorah-by-Gil-Dekel-2014.jpg (1200x1565, 287K)

>send them back to israel
fuck off it's not their land, how about you make Hitler dream comes true and send them to Madagascar

Dont bother with this on here. These retards actually believe every single jew is born evil. I mean how else do you justify all those innocent children starved, tortured and killed in the holocaust

dont forget to let in more muslims becuz theyre so peacful. remember not all muslims, jesus loves the little children, so does mohomad and jews suck babydick. think of the babydicks, goyim. just give in to your zionist masters and disarm yourselves already so tyrone can win a game of knockout and PLEASE for the love of jesus recognize the jews are the chosen people and we need to convert them because one world government, pedos, trannies and child molestation is really where its at so stop gumming up the works and trying to fuck up our plan and just accept the godamn jews as white people becuz wtf could go wrong? u think ur gonna get programmed, racebaited, turned against your own race while some peoples hold the financial reigns to your personal success or slavery ur a damn racist nazi and need to stop this shit. hands up, dont shoot, tyrone needs a ciggy after knocking your cuckass our out.

I think all Jews need to be killed.

My grandfather apparently comes from an German, ethnically jewish(but christian) farming village of couple hundred people. And so, they were out there plowing the fields.

If you wanna see working class jews just take a gander at the Soviet, or Polish jews who emigrated to the Americas.

>All the Jewish people I know are some of the nicest people I've ever met. They're incredibly disciplined and smart too.

"Some" of them fit that profile. But never forget, they see themselves as "the chosen people". Nazis uses to say, they were part of the "master race". Same difference... In other words, they don't see you as their equal; And RIGHTLY SO ! I don't even blame them. What truely depresses me is that the average goy doesn't have the jew's ethnic/racial/tribal conscience. That's why the goyim is so easy to subvert.

Sounds like an Arab

akshully ahmed, 60% of crimes here is done by your goatfucking brethern. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, you know, even tho it's extra hard for you since you're arab and all

Attached: pic.png (850x778, 262K)

he thinks murdering an Israelians is a crime and not a good thing

Attached: 1542235693363.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Most "Jewish Americans" are like 90% white and are just using their supposed Jewishness to get free breaks

Attached: SO JEWISH.jpg (185x104, 4K)

Thankfully, just like niggers in America, they almost always murder their own kind, so no one really cares about it that much

Attached: EveryoneLOL.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

Did you know that your king, Evelyn the Rothschild hates israel. He's losing moniez because of you. Only his retarded meme nephew is working for you. happy dream kike, you know what that means right learned kike.

proof?

Yes we should separate them, some should be gassed some should get death by firing squad in order to conserve resources.

t.inbred goat fucker

there are no working class Jews

t.inbred Australian kike

unionically based and redpilled

Attached: IDF GODDESS.png (676x676, 967K)

Oy vey you are the chosen one. Chosen for the gas chamber.

they sure are very fucking smart

Attached: (((Felix Kersten))).jpg (240x367, 11K)

>posting a eu roastie

For what? Arabs commiting crimes mostly against each others? There's lots of info about it but it's in Hebrew qsm.ac.il/userfiles/elwaldi wlosra/mwad_nazareia/נתונים על פשיעה בחברה הערבית.pdf
But it's pretty obvious deducting it yourself even without reading it since there's voluntary segregation here, and jews don't ive together with arabs (who would want to lol), and arab neighborhoods are topping the charts when it comes to crime, meaning the crimes are commited mostly by, and against, arabs
Arabs are unironically the most inbred people in the world, seee picrel

Attached: inbred map.png (1330x710, 192K)

Most Jews don't even consider them Jewish, even when they get Mitzfaed or whatever in the army.

You picture is that of a Jewish owned slave goy.

Attached: getcertified.png (1920x450, 274K)

agreed this time we start with the top according to wealth and work our way down.

Ya and by Pure coincidence the Arab go the Europe and the West during the time you implementing "greater" Israel

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-not-a-rothschild-controlled-agent-opposition-jewish-jew-disinfo-freemason-ww2-usury-fin (800x445, 295K)

Those immigrants, who are mostly fom Africa and Asian countries like Pakistan and others, aren't going to return to their shitholes even if Israel cease to exist, as if it has anything to do with that and not the gibsmedat mentality of these savages

lies lies lies
fuck off jew

Attached: 1535389426231.jpg (5045x2526, 1.82M)

>Arabs are unironically the most inbred people in the world
nah it's the jews that's why they are ugly as fuck and have big noses

Never give up you gonna get what you deserve soon enough #1 not inbred Master Race

Attached: Leopold Frankenberger.jpg (295x335, 8K)

>trying to explain to a goatfucker why he is subhuman barbaric beast

I am jewish just from my dad ancestors side, my mom side werent jewish, both of them born in the soviet union, how much Ashkenazi jew am I and how much slav?

true. the faster we get rid of you and your sick plans the better for whole world

and I am blue eyed dragon, father was ginger when he was young and black hair, brother ginger mom is blonde

father has black hair now*

Ya cause we all want your 2x2 blood drenched shithole to cease to exist we don't want you rocket fucking scientist to push mass immigration to the West and Europe for Islam to try to dominate the world since 666 for a hand full of shekels and we certainly don't want you to read a fucking book for you already so fucking intelligent and you not a fucking tool at all

Attached: 666 hand sign.jpg (340x460, 17K)

>I am jewish just from my dad ancestors side

it's okay even if you're not a full 6000000% kike rat i'll make sure you will have a place in the oven when the days comes

have a day Sabbatha Zevi .. soon the Messiah will come back and you will all be rewarded in kind for your good deeds

Attached: Sabbatha Zevi Jacob Frank.jpg (480x360, 38K)

>and I am blue eyed rat
FTFY

Wtf bro, here in São Paulo every jewish person I know is rather a doctor or just work in religious shit.

Lel

not necessarily wrong, still they deserve our derision

The only thing you're going to get rid of is yourself via bullet to head
Dumbass, was merely referring to your remark about "Arab go the Europe and the West during the time you implementing "greater" Israel". As i've already said, they aren't leaving because of Israel, and most immigrants aren't arabs anyway

why would we want shitskins to take control and power in the west you dumb leaf
do you really believe it would benefit Israel?
no wonder goyim are so stupid, always need the jew to explain everything to them

They not Arab they they 50 shades of African Muslim and they all Rocket Scientist just like you !

Attached: Kate Rothchilds.jpg (634x1140, 163K)

>literally meme shithole country
>i'll make sure you will have place in the oven
ok muhamad, just dont forget to clean the goat shit from your dick

>literally meme shithole country
>meme shithole country
>meme
>P*ssraeli
GYS ibred shitskin rat

>meme shithole country
you say with full awareness that you live in fucking Pisrael?

>meme flag
checked

There are no good Jews. All Jews are to be eradicated.

Attached: 8437672364.png (1700x2200, 224K)

>Algeria
enough said

>why would we want shitskins to take control and power in the west
Pure coincidence this is why ..

Attached: wahhabism.png (525x930, 133K)

we're the country who kicked and banned 140000 Mizrahi kike....feels good to be an Algerian

tldr
as always Jow Forums "idealogy" based on random graphs and pictures, kek

"yes ahmed go conquer the world and give it to us on silver plate"

ok leaf

Attached: the absolute state of Trudeau and leafs.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

>to us

Attached: 1543967208493.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Your country, like all the arab countries that expelled their Jews, is a shithole.

Attached: smoking_is_bad.jpg (480x300, 33K)

keep telling it to yourself while you ride to "work" on a camel and pimp cows all day

>to us
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-Air-Force-gets-first-Ethiopian-pilot-574791

Attached: Ethiopian.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Satan has chosen Jews, it is not up to your or our decision at all.

story behind this image?

if a shithole is a place with no jews on it then i will gladly live on it
nah i have a car thanx to the money you pay in exchange for our oil

>There's lots of info about it but it's in Hebrew.
Yeah, I don't think kike reports would be unbiased. Post a more reputable source shlomo, you're getting paid for it after all...

Attached: cucknada.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Be me. Look like new. Name like Jew. Only grandfather was Jew. Raised as Christian. Go to urban shitlib metropolis. Meet (((Jews))). Powerful (((Jews))) into nasty stuff. They assume I’m into it because name and looks. They say a bunch of really nasty things (globalists). Try to get me to do bad things (illuminati shit). FuckNo.mp4. Come to /pol. “Fuck you Jew!”
Feels bad man

all jews are evil demon worshiping, cock mutilating, baby dick sucking rats.

Attached: suck-blood.gif (747x576, 194K)

> like all the arab countries that expelled their Jews
Show flag kike. While some Arab countries expelled them, most were false flag attacks to push Jews to illegally occupy Palestine. Iraq and Morocco are examples.

Your IQ is way to High Mr.Rocket Scientist and you know too much you get the gulag

Attached: Jay Electronica.jpg (628x314, 26K)

LOL when I was staying at the king david hotel, I fucked a Ukranian Peasant; really short girl that I could throw around easily. Must say, I really like slav jewish mix. Though, I consider Sephardim and Miz to be warmer.

Jews are European.
Anti jew = anti white

Thanks Jewish person

See guys? Look how nice they are

Screw the elite, establishment Jews like bibi and soros

Anyways watch out, rumor has it some dudes in Palestine are planning a huge attack on Israel

funny he says that, Jews always suck up to Muslims when they come to power, and instantly backstab Christians.

Attached: gates of toledo.png (729x835, 70K)

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k

Attached: Marina abramovif.gif (474x360, 3.01M)

I had a Jewish friend who made me read Ayn Rand. He's the reason I'm right-wing.

>illegally occupy Palestine
literally not a country

Attached: clvzj8f1zcz11.jpg (746x473, 45K)

>Palestine

All Indians wear red shoes because the one I saw did.

This is a bullshit slide thread, but more or less one I agree with. But really, look at that picture and realise that family has healthcare from US tax money and Amerifags don't.

>occupy palestshit
like they ever had a country, kek

Sad times, now its the opposite but with Scofield-Bible following Christians allied with Jews. Crescent and Cross need to unite to end this.

we stupidly give them military aid money not just money

also pic related is an American family according to stock image

I'm quite ok with a bunch o Jews.
They do live up to some stereotypes.
And it's pretty obvious they've got the world's money by the cojones
But Schlomo down the road's ok I guess
His daughter has mad tits

Dumb disgusting shitskin, what part of 60% crime rate done by arabs (official statistics) don't you get? Same goes for arabs living, thankfully, mostly in arab neighborhoods?
Not to mention arabs in Israel themelves are talking about it jpost.com/Breaking-News/Joint-List-MK-Tibi-demands-police-to-deal-with-growing-Arab-crime-574439
Like I need to fake stats about arabs being violent savages, holy shit you goatfuckers are absolutely deluded