Number of sexual partners

Have great, very attractive gf, 24y.o, she is a doctor resident; parents loaded, well traveled
Been dating 4 years. Things have been great
Never discussed sexual past; felt was no necessary.
She is very drunk one night and confessed she has banged 10 dudes prior to me.

>wtfman
>I have only been with 4
>wish she just kept it to herself

I am upset; but all my female friends at telling me that 10 is average at best and to chill out.

Thoughts?

Attached: sexgirl.gif (533x378, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ee34/5b4eeaa3123b5376ca49a5b0f366cdae1996.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you insecure about? You have a woman that has options but settled with you. Clearly you did something right.

People in this thread will argue either to not care at all or to drop her ass, but remember this OP, the odds of a woman staying faithful to her husband decrease with the high number of sexual partners she has had before that marriage.

It was kind of just a shock.
I am her first boyfriend, she has been great to me; wants to get married; parents take me on 1st class vacations.

She says our sex is the best she has had etc.

I was just kind of shocked. I just don't know how to gauge 10. Online, it says avg is 6-7, but every outgoing/ pretty "slooty" girl I went to college with hit double digits real quick.

That is why I ask what is "high"

All my friends are saying that 10 is not high

I have only two things to say. I am not sure if they will make it easier or harder for you, I will just tell the truth:

1) Before you guys met, she could have had as many partners as she wished and you can't judge her for that. Would you decide not to be with her, if she told you at the beginning of your relationship?

2) If she had 10 dudes before you, and she started to date you at the age of 20, then she was a hoe during her teenage years. If she lost her virginity at the age of 15, which is VERY early, then she had a guy every 6 months for the next 5 years. Her losing of virginity later makes the stuff only worse and worse.

I know I didn't help. I just wanted to speak my thoughts out loud.

PS Cheat on her without her knowing. It will make you feel so much better dude. Trust me.

You are insecure about your own ability to measure up against the ten other guys. It sucks, but you got to see it for what it is: your frail ego speaking.

Practice and get better, until you feel good. Dont let it get to you.

>as many partners as she wished and you can't judge her for that. Would you decide not to be with her, if she told you at the beginning of your relationship?
>2) If she had 10 dudes before you, and she started to date you at the age of 20, then she was a hoe during her teenage years. If she lost her virginity at the age of 15, which is VERY early, then she had a guy every 6 months for the next 5 years. Her losing of virginity later makes the stuff only worse and worse.

She lost it at 17...we started dating at 21.

So 3 a year I guess.

If I cheat, I will be scum.

>PS Cheat on her without her knowing. It will make you feel so much better dude. Trust me.
literal bonobo

I think I can deal, but you are right, I feel insecure.

I am just trying to gauge where "10" lays on the spectrum of prune to sloot.

Personally, ten sexual patterns would be too many. If she’s already gone through ten other relationships, what makes your relationship seem like it will last?

Best of luck to you OP

I had the best sex ever with a chick that banged 100+ guys at age 22, she was leggit af. Would GF without hesitating.

Also 10 is nothing, litteraly. Some of my female friends are at 3-4, but a lot shoot above 20 easily. It is just that easy to get laid as a decent looking women.

Very sloot.

Sounds like you are being insecure.
I'd say who cares. Sounds like she has her life in order and going a good direction. Maybe the grass looks greener on the other side but good luck finding "another side".

Stick with what you got and be thankful she puts up with your insecurities.

10 dudes in 36 months,
1 dude in 3,6 months.

You got someone out of your league OP. She has to be 10/10
Post her pics

Ok, thats good then, your head is in the right place.

See Tbh 10 is nothing. It also means she fooled around and knows what she wants.

Never cheat OP. When you cheat, even once, it alters your personality ever so slightly making you more likely to do it again. You’ll not want to go down that road.

I can atteat to that. I used to be veey faithful, and now I'm litteraly a hoe.
>tfw you've been dumped by the love of your life because you banged two Russian art students at a party
It sounds fun, until you become an emorional wreck

>man having standards is now insecurity

>any. If she’s already gone through ten other relationships, what makes your relationship seem like it will last?

Those were not relationships; I am her first boyfriend. She just "had fun" in college as per her. Her focus has always been creating a life with me, she is getting us a place and hoping for kids with me...

Okay; everyone I have spoken to has told me 10 is not a big deal, especially with all good looking she is. She is hit on constantly, I can potentially see why. I had just never thought of her in that way before. Sure, its probably insecurity speaking

Is this an insult?

>failing to measure up to the compeition equates having standard
The virginity/purity myth morphed from ensuring your bloodline to cuddling your fear of sexual inadequacy. Sad!

I always thought

>she is in med school
>dedicated to OP for 4 years
>comes from good family
>attractive and well travelled
>doesn't meet standards

So at what number of penes, is it too many for you? You guys are a fucking joke

My man, you seem pretty level headed about this. Seriously, don't let it get to you - she is fine.

If anything, she told you; it means she wants you to know it. She opened up and told you something that could hurt both of you, but that's part of her - she did that because she thinks you can take it and not be too affected by it.

That'd be cool in my book.

I really dont care how "good" i am in bed. As long as the jizz ends up in the hole, it's a stupid thing to be insecure about.
attractive + outgoing typically equates to slut
if all that outweighs dating a slut, good for you i guess. just dont think your tastes are some godly measurement for what makes a good woman

>implying that standards are never a product of insecurity

are you males or females? not OP, srs question

Im the second poster, mâle reporting in. But I'm French, if that clarifies things.

So you don't care about sex being enjoyable for both partners? That's what "being good" is really all about though.

I guess puritanism still has some days ahead.

Hahahaha oh wow.jpeg
Keep digging up and live in the past, the future won't wait for you.

Male and not a bitch about where people come from. It's where they're headed that matters.

>I really dont care how "good" i am in bed. As long as the jizz ends up in the hole, it's a stupid thing to be insecure about.

I can tell that women really really like you.

I don't understand, am I not suppose to go after someone smart, attractive and well liked by others. Its what I find appealing.

I completely get she was not suppose to just wait around for me to suddenly appears.

I am just trying to re-assess what everyone has said..that 10 is not a big deal and it could be a lot higher given how great of a person she is.

4 years in, I find it hard to end a quality relationship over that. Especially, when she has done nothing but re assure me that the sex we are having is the best she has ever had and never made me feel insecure once.

Well, seems you have your answer then.

GL&hf

>if all that outweighs dating a slut, good for you i guess
That was literal, not rhetorical. date her if you want.
I care if it's good for me. You are delusional if you think you are any different.

>I care if it's good for me. You are delusional if you think you are any different.
Like I said, you must be an absolute hit with the ladies. I mean, what girl wouldn't want to be with a guy whose only goal in sex was to "put his jizz in a hole". You have romance coming out of your ears. Also, if being delusional means not being anything like you then I'm fine being delusional, thanks. I don't know about you but I kind of enjoy women being able to stomach my presence.

>implying sex is not one of the few activities in life when your enjoyment derives largely from another person's enjoyment, in an intricate play of giving and receiving
I should write fucking ebook I swear. You Americans are in dire need of Enlightment regarding this kind of shit.

>waaaaah stop liking what i dont like

>not arguing with strangers over meaningless statements
On a sidenote, I do think there are wrong ways to enjoy sex. That's why I am welcoming the Brave New World-styled liberal ideology that I see coming from over the Atlantic.

That's the thing with you people; you have the best and the worst.

You're literally the one who told us that anyone who thinks differently than you is delusional. No one cares what you like we're just making fun of you because you keep saying incredibly stupid things.

didnt say that
read it again

>I care if it's good for me. You are delusional if you think you are any different.
>You are delusional if you think you are any different.

Is your reading comprehension so abysmal that you can't even comprehend the things that come of your own mouth?

>think differently = think you are any different

Attached: 1526433475831.png (305x165, 5K)

Seriously, dude. Basic english. Your sentence was that if anyone thinks they are different than you then they are delusional. If anybody thinks a different thing than you think about themselves then they are delusional. Are you being serious right now or are you actually this retarded?

I read somewhere that 8 is really the all around average. So, 10 isn't that bad. Also, take into consideration the fact that we live in the day n age of tinder and hook ups. As long as she's clean and loves you, I don't see a problem with body counts.

I read somewhere that the all around average is 8, so 10 isn't really that bad. Also, take into consideration that we live in the day n age of tinder and hook ups. As long as she is clean and loves you, I don't see a problem with body counts.

Yes anyone who thinks that they truly care if sex is pleasurable for the other person is delusional. That's not what you meant when you replied to me here . You were using think and like interchangeably.

Ok, so you are actually incredibly retarded. I thought you were trolling for a moment but I'm glad you could clear this all up for me.

bait

You were intentionally talking like a retard so you could declare a gay little rhetorical victory when someone interpreted what you said 1 of 2 ways. I called you out on it. Go nurse your little ego elsewhere.

>using the word rhetorical improperly
>thinking that improperly interpreting the english language is interpreting it "one of two ways"
>thinking that calling someone out on their brain dead theories about sexual pleasure and abysmal reading comprehension is some kind of ego trip

brainlet supreme. someone get this kid his crown.

>i have no rebuttal
>so im just going to meme arrow you

Attached: 1494719619461.png (645x773, 10K)

I literally said three rebuttals in a row. I guess you weren't capable of reading those either. I'm done talking with you. You're so stupid it hurts.

The fact she chose you despite having options is obviously a good thing... It means you mean something to her.

That being said, it's up to you as to how much her N-count bothers you. Personally, I'd stick my nose up at something like this, but without having gotten to know her - it's easy to say that. You're stuck here in that you'll either need to get over this (not that it makes her a fucking saint, I hate the stupid "It's 2018! This shit is normal now!" excuse for chicks hoeing) or find somebody else. If you go the latter route, just don't mention that her N-Count is why you're breaking up or you'll sound like an insecure virgin...

>s hoeing) or find somebody else. If you go the latter route, just don't mention that her N-Count is why you're breaking up or you'll sound like an insecure virgin...
So I should just get over it? I feel like 4 years is a lot to throw away when she has otherwise been good to me.

She was not proud of most of em and she obviously could have lied and told me 3 or 5

My advice to you OP is to try and maintain clarity of mind and a rational perspective on the issue.

You have been seeing this girl for 4 years, developed a strong emotional bond, and thought you knew the territory inside out. However, a new truth has emerged about herself and has fractured that bond. It has repercussion, it hurts.

You will have puritanical virgins here lambast this, however you should recognise sex is integral to humanity. She messed about when she was younger, people do far worse things. Don't be reactive, you will be emotionally charged however you need a clear head. I don't know your relationship, however it has good merits based off what you've said. My advice, consult your soul through meditation and don't listen to the demons here on Jow Forums, and DON'T be emotionally reactive. The emotional pain from this will dissipate. If you get over this, your relationship will be stronger for this truth.

>Tfw I have hooked up with 4 women at 19 almost 20
>Tfw I unironically only did 3 of them cause reading Jow Forums and want to avoid the emasculating role of less sexual experience
I wasn't even close...
Aye Carumba...

Attached: download (3).jpg (224x225, 10K)

yes, get over it.

I'm not seeing the problem. She was an amazing girlfriend before and you enjoyed being with her. Nothing about her has changed. The only thing that has changed is that you now have a number. She's exactly the same person she was before you found out.

You have the right to feel unsure about your partner's sexual past. Just make sure she doesn't fool around with other guys. Just make sure she will always be loyal. That's all

Well I guess you'll have to break off 4 whole years of relationship because of old dick.

It's the only way

Thank you anons, I really appreciate this. I am feeling a lot better about this

>""Guys"" on Jow Forums will marry a slut who fucked every guy she saw before him and now wants to settle, because they are not 'insecure'
lol wtf you are fucking stupid and naive
It only works if both sides have had about the same sort of sexual history, any imbalance causes issues and rightly so.

>"Guys" on Jow Forums will never marry anyone and claim it's solely because all women are sluts, and not their own personal failings

OP fucked other people as well friendo. He's not exactly pure himself.

Also, Jow Forums has a higher concentration of people with actual human relationships. This is probably throwing you off a bit.

You have two options, learn to forget about it, or break up.

My ex had 8 before me. I was so insecure about it, it ended up pushing us apart. After breaking up I finally saw how stupid I was. She was an awesome girl but I made the relarionship toxic.

Don't ruin something good over a fucking number man. I still regret that shit.

Here's your (You), lying bitter incel.

Drop her. She deserves someone better than an insecure whiny loser like you.

What a horrendous post. This is Jow Forums not Jow Forums. I wasnt even talking about it.
And stop your projections and talk like a human, you arent even nearly on target.

"Average" for liberated girls in my country un their mid 20s is like 30.

the important thing is to know why she felt the need to tell you now

also shes a doc resident and very attractive, well uh, docs like those chicks

Source: your ass.

I had a partnercount of 0 when I met my gf who had 13.

Source: my gf's friends.

A sample size of 3 is nowhere near enough to get a reliable average.

You are a fucking idiot.

That human enough for you?

The difference between 4 and 10 is not giant. OP wasn't some virgin who thought his girlfriend was as well. They have a comparable amount of sexual experience. Or did you just feel the need to share your two cents without reading the thread?

Now fuck off to whatever dark corner of the site you crawled out of.

Sluts will do anything to justify their behaviour

>all my female friends at telling me that 10 is average at best
Your friends are either sluts or lying. I wouldn't drop a catch because she slepts with 10 guys before me, but that's definitely not a small or average amount. I know hot 23 year old who are still virgins, man, or had a guy or two.

How do you know they are virgins or their partner count?

Are you fucking stupid? I was not even talking to OP, the post was meant as a general response to all the idiots in the thread, like you.
Do you throw meaningless insults to everyone you talk to? You are perfecr match for a Jow Forums resident. Go back there.

I am on your side, if you find a good wife material woman that stays with you is trustworthy and faithful. Then her past or her baggage are less important. The only thing that should stop such a relationship is if you would let her sexual past so close at you, that you cant see her as attractive anymore. Also, good women, especially with money and good education and good values, are hard to find.

Can you still get hard thinking about her and the good times when you two had sex? if the answer is yes, than you are a bit shocked but havent lost interest in her, so stay with her, you will get over the initial shock.

If you cant get it up for her anymore after news like this, that would be a reason to end things.

my 2 cents. 29yo, pussy count at 8, found a solid girl aswell 2 years ago.

yes, get over it if it doesnt get to the core of you beeing sexually attracted to her.

Lmao cuck.

Man keeping your legs closed sure is hard for women huh.

She is a whore but you ain't pure yourself, either break up with the slut or fuck more women.

Not when they see you.

OP, she'll cheat on you.

No she won't if she has no history of cheating. If she were a virgin then yes she would.

This.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ee34/5b4eeaa3123b5376ca49a5b0f366cdae1996.pdf

Incels really believe that if they spam their memes hard enough they become true.

I would be more concerned why she suddenly bragged about this. What compelled her to dump this on you now. She has to know it will fuck with you some. Is she now thinking of all the dick she's missed out on for the last 4 years or has she met someone recently she'd like to fuck or was she about to confess to fucking 2 of the ten while in a relationship with you. More to this story but make no mistake she was bragging about her conquest.

OP trust her and never pried into her life and sexual past and was blissfully ignorant. Its probable she has already cheated on OP and he is clueless. Just wait till her next drunken babble and she tells him about what she did that night he thought she was home asleep.

Assuming the data is correct, be extra careful with her if you intend to have a LTR.

She has a much higher chance of cheating on you or breaking up with you due to her past.

Enjoy dying alone and a virgin waiting for your pure waifu.

That's simply not true. What gave you such a dumb idea?

It's so easy to get laid as a girl that 10 really isn't that bad, hombre. You'd know that if you went outside. If anything, I'd be concerned about her lowballing it.

How did you get this from what I said? Even if OP found a pure waifu she'd still fuck around on him so the decision is to pretend she/they won't or accept they will and shut up.

Here's the thing. A girl in a relationship is easier to fuck than a single girl.

Could someone explain why it's wrong to prefer a girl with less sexual experience?
I don't identify with the incel community, however I feel unattracted to promiscuous women, or even to women who've had several partners.
I guess my line of thinking is "if she had that many men in her life, then how am I supposed to be someone special to her instead of just another name on that list", or something along those lines.

Could someone help? Without calling me a bitter virgin preferably since people like to get really hostile over this shit for some reason

Incels always launch into a hyperbole tirade. Basically "if she had sex, then she is a dirty whore who has been gangbanged by over 9000 niggers".

Yeah but I didn't say that.
I don't like the idea of casual sex, not because I can't have it since I could afford an escort, but because I prefer love or at least mutual affection and attraction to be involved
So to me if a girl had sex with many guys, either she doesn't care about the sentimental aspect (which is a red flag, I think that's a reasonable point of view), or she shared that intimacy with many people, which prompts me to ask myself what I would potentially mean to her then, if anything.
I'd like to know what's wrong with that reasoning. Obviously my expectations are unrealistic, that much I've accepted

I agree with you completely and people get butthurt over this shit for some reason. I'm in the process of wondering whether I should try change myself and look for casual sex more because in this day and age it seems like a LOT of girls are using tinder and hooking up often.

>change myself and look for casual sex
Are you considering that as a serious possibility? I just couldn't do it, I tried installing tinder and doing that matching shit but it just made me feel terrible, swiping right or left on people, it's weird and fake.
I don't know man