So apparently there's a nigger who's getting big on social media over harassing random white people in the streets...

So apparently there's a nigger who's getting big on social media over harassing random white people in the streets. What do you guys think of this? Is he funny or just cringe?
youtube.com/watch?v=cHguxmzvmlM

Attached: 1545223718436.jpg (777x750, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WxBsFJH_R4
youtube.com/watch?v=-yorc7YIgrc
youtu.be/5lIvZvg4pKg
youtube.com/watch?v=VzIMGoCT_og&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's no different than tom green or bam margera

kinda funny desu senpai. Also redpilling people in the process. Win/win, I guess.

nigger humor is completely unfunny

Seems like a mentally ill no-life negro harassing people.

>white people
Lel.

Except Tom and Bam are not moon crickets, knigger.

That's what all niggers do. They have nothing better to do than troll dumb white people.

Honestly I found it funny. Harass the lefties into oblivion. They give away freedom for safety and monetary gain, let them enjoy none. His style is hilarious.

I watched til a minute and thirty seconds in.
I saw the nigger harass 1 brown homo and 1 old Turkish man in that time.
I don't see the problem here.

Where is he doing these vids?

>Niggers acting like niggers except this time they livestream it.

Baltimore of course.

This. They say the dumbest shit. Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor were kinda funny though.

Cringe.

He's just taking advantage of the legal/societal loophole that in Western Europe and North America it is no longer acceptable to punch or shove someone when they harass you.

Does he really want to go back to the times when it was?

The video has 31k likes and 1.1k dislikes. What is there to like? It's unpleasant behavior and the guy is a painfully unfunny tryhard.

This is the same type of nigger that will blame racism once backlash ensues for the shit he does. It's always the same story: Nigger gets famous off of stealing shit and recording it, nigger gets famous off of screaming in people's faces and recording it. In the end they all end up drug addicts when they find out they will only be popular for a month.

Attached: 1539504954404.png (389x494, 208K)

he harasses all kinds of people... there were some funny moments. Dude is like a performance artist.

All I saw was a dumb nigger acting like a dumb nigger.

That’s how you get shot
>but he a good boy
>he dindu nuffin

Bruh he roastin dem he dat nigga who be roastin everyone at lunch lmao

The reactions are funnier than he is.

I am a White Nationalist and I think he's funny. People take themselves way too seriously. The one kid was saying "say it to my face" yet they were practically kissing. I always find that line funny

Attached: 4chan friends.jpg (600x750, 64K)

do you go to light shows and get your socks knocked off from the light standing out so much against the night sky too you dumb fuck

Wyty btfo

Attached: v8vb1rsg1v321.gif (500x333, 115K)

what a fucking nigger

dude he isn't trying to be funny he is literally just acting like his nigger self

This.

Hahahaha that shit was funny as fuck and this is coming from a real white nigga. Loosen up op

is this the inverse of hood pranks?

Attached: 1533073544638.jpg (2560x1600, 2.2M)

The second woman immediately flipping her shit.

Attached: 1540837773895.gif (800x430, 897K)

is everyone jewish in america? LOL holy shit everyone looks like a kike.

I'll fed post for a second, don't care CSIS.

Some nigga comes up to me and doesn't leave after me asking him politely like 2 or 3 times, I'm going to make him leave physically. He provoked me and I was in fear for my life.

i thought it was a black owned neighbourhood though

youtube.com/watch?v=4WxBsFJH_R4

no that would be this absolute unit
youtube.com/watch?v=-yorc7YIgrc

Attached: 6578678.png (740x773, 168K)

Judging from the accents it's California. Lots of kikes out there.

Eh that's pretty funny tbf. Jews have made Blacks untouchable lmao

lmao forgot about this retard

This is fucking hilarious though.

>Harassing white people

stop baiting you nigger, he's harassing all kinds of people regardless and is unfunny.

I love this. I hope he keeps pushing it. It shows how our fighting laws are too strict and need to be relaxed. Someone should have knocked him out.

wh*te people deserve this after all the slavery we have been through

cant these two gays make up and suck each other?

Could you not claim psychological assault and verbal abuse and envoke self defense? One good hard punch to the head to make him back off? I'd have a bad time keeping it together around this nigger.

Is this what the average proletarian considers entertainment these days?

His fucking camera swinging made me nauseous in just over a minute. Fucking shit-tier.

>Estonia
Umm... user, you can see why I think you’re full of shit right?

Why are women so GODAMNED RETARDED.
I enjoyed it till they showed up with their shrieking.

slavmongol pigskins have been keeping the uralic-man down for centuries, whitey

Reminds me of the surveillance camera man but he talks. That White NPC lady is retarded as fuck.
>oh no! I know who you are! I don't want you taking videos of me!
If you've seen his shtick, don't fucking open your mouth and give him content. He'll have no reason to record. Like trolls, don't give them satisfaction and let them under your skin and they'll stop because that's their goal. How fucking dense are some people? He's not making their neighborhood trash, they are. Using fucking resources that are needed to find criminals, fuck you. Also
>harassing White people
>brown faggot
>turk roach
>female NPC and more brown faggots
>more brown faggots, Mediterraneans of sorts
>another box blonde
I don't see any Whites, idiot.
>

This is fake, right?

Yeah, come on, they're all southern italians.

Surveillance camera man didn't talk much iirc. Have all his videos been taken down?

read the history wh*toid
we wuz peasants of germ*ns, but now it's over
We have been liberated, to liberate white woman from the white dick
BEC will conquer the world, wh*te dogs

>the second one
>that white women completely malfunctions
Dunno, I’d dare say that he’s owning the libs... epic style.

t. VPN

pretty sure neither one would fuck w random niggers for fear of being shot. niggers could do this and get a free oass, white people react negatively at all and its racist. niggers gonna nig, niggers always going to be niggers in a jewish racebaited world.

This is great he should keep it up. Really helps to change the public opinion!

Yea? What would you do Jow Forums?

Inb4punchinghim

None of you incels ever threw hands your whole life

Inb4ignoringhim

He is gonna roast you for 10 minutes straight and you will be known as a beta forever on the internet

You'd have no proof. You'd have to pay him money.

I witnessed an angry negress stand in front of a bus full of people, yelling at the driver. All the driver could do was call 911 and the bus could not leave or move for 20 minutes until the police arrived. Not a single person got out of the bus to just physically grab her from behind and move her out of the way.

There is no good defence against people like this in our society.

no, you wh*toid scum
Estonia was liberated by the german rule from 19 century
Christkeks got BTFO, we took back our lands

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 238K)

Pretty funny desu

People rererereupload them.
youtu.be/5lIvZvg4pKg

>how’s the husband?
>”WHAT MAKES YOU ASSUME I LIKE MEN?!”
Epic, just epic

hilarious if not staged

That situation is different though. In that situation, she actually was blocking a road which is dumb and annoying, but isn't threatening per se.

In the case of this guy, I doubt they could claim it is assault because you are allowed to physically touch people and even fight with consent and/or feeling threatened. As long as you don't escalate it to aggravated assault or whatever and do the bare minimum to have him leave you alone, you'd probably be within your rights to do so.

Theoretically, the staff themselves could legally do it when he is inside a building, section 496 of the Canadian code if I remember correctly, maybe 494. They're basically in charge of the premises on behalf of the owner and can legally arrest the man should they choose to do so.

>harassing white people
>white
>people
Stopped watching after 15 seconds but that first faggot was definitely a kike

>fuck you and the horse you rode in on!
Ah good times.

Attached: 1537651856235.jpg (500x375, 46K)

>this gay nigga kisses you as a prank
What do?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Hard cringe. I don't think it's racist either. It's just the most insulting thing he can think of at the moment.
Imagine just walking around talking shit to random people. I can't believe there's an audience for this, it's just straight up assholery, low effort
>fuck you you're ugly
>go away
Kek what a comedy genius!

What a faggot. Harassing women, old people and homos.
Also
>white

Seriously, fuck race for a sec.
This cat is fuckin hilarious.

Attached: 1467829526856.jpg (222x227, 5K)

This is why they had racial segregation.

He's fucking hilarious.

Can't believe Jow Forums is ok with this shit

Hes trying to provoke them into being racist.

Everybody laughs until someone feels threatened and shoots him. Then they'll cry
>he dindu nuffin!

Can’t wait for him to get stomped out. Targeted harassment towards Asians and whites disgusting.

>Asians and whites.
Who cares about Asians you weeb. They hate us and are the bluest voting block in the country. Only whites matter

/ournigger

Agree. He’s fucking hilarious.

With what, your toy gun?

also

>after asking politely 2 or 3 times

fuckin leafs

niggers are some of the corniest people there are only the low iq find them funny

>They hate us
Who would've guessed after being nuked by "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kill civillians"
The last few years have just been enjoyable seeing your country break itself.

Attached: 1536336540361.jpg (485x533, 66K)

hush weeb
shhhh

Attached: 1440188213720.png (521x347, 296K)

Harassing people while being a disrespectful douch bag might appeal to edgy teenagers I guess.

go to china as a white man you will be treated as a royalty desu

well...thats one way to get people to hate niggers.

bad and out of date internet insults aren't going to save your country, burger.

Attached: Yowr1Iu.gif (460x351, 308K)

>Richard Pryor
>merely "kinda funny"
Neck thineself, Richard Prior was an honorary.

>harassing random white people in the streets
Alpha, plain and simple.

Ok this niggers actually kind of based.

Attached: niggas gon nig.jpg (550x530, 52K)

lol this guy is a legend

Nah it's like going online and trolling people in games just to make them mad, only he's using his IRL account.

He is /ournigger/

It will be funny when some random White guy he harass pulls a .45 and proceeds to put 5 slugs into the nigg-nogg's thick skull.

It isn't going to save yours as well

Attached: 1543656276037.jpg (640x640, 37K)

this one is better youtube.com/watch?v=VzIMGoCT_og&feature=youtu.be
its such a big fuck you to society I kinda admire it. if I ever get depressed enough I might do the same

God I'd beat the fuck out of him. This shit makes me so mad